User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2006, 23:05   #401
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

Those that didn't make it through but are still predicting anyway.

All I can say is that there's a few of us owning most of you
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 23:35   #402
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I seem to be doing a bit better in this bit :|
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 10:44   #403
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I appear to be "doing an england" (badly but just enough to edge through) at the moment
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 13:27   #404
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Part 4b

26 Italy 2-1 Australia
26 Switzerland 0-1 Ukraine
27 Brazil 1-1 Ghana
27 Spain 3-0 France

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 13:40   #405
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Part 4
26 Switzerland 1 - 2 Ukraine
27 Brazil 2 - 1 Ghana
27 Spain 3 - 2 France
I was missing out these still.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 13:51   #406
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Part 4
26 Switzerland 0-1 Ukraine game called off due to referee falling asleep
27 Brazil 3-2 Ghana
27 Spain 2-1 France
PS **** me but I couldn't remember how many matches my last prediction covered and I had to go search for it.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 14:08   #407
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
26 Italy 2 - 0 Australia
26 Switzerland 1 - 0 Ukraine
27 Brazil 4 - 1 Ghana
27 Spain 1 - 0 France
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 14:36   #408
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I apology for not being here to predict, but I think I have to throw in the towel for a while. I felt ill the entire last week, and when I went to the doctor he promply had me thrown into the hospital. Now I'm wired to a bed for a while, and can only occasionally get out of it. Bad news is that noone got any idea what's wrong with me, good news is that it makes me sleep a lot (and free cake! but I can't eat any).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:02   #409
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Part 4.b
26 Switzerland 2 - 1 Ukraine
27 Brazil 3 - 0 Ghana
27 Spain 2 - 0 France
----------retired-------
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:04   #410
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I apology for not being here to predict, but I think I have to throw in the towel for a while. I felt ill the entire last week, and when I went to the doctor he promply had me thrown into the hospital. Now I'm wired to a bed for a while, and can only occasionally get out of it. Bad news is that noone got any idea what's wrong with me, good news is that it makes me sleep a lot (and free cake! but I can't eat any).
Sorry to hear that. Deffeh will be pleased to know his poison seems undetectable
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:13   #411
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

27 Brazil 2 - 0 Ghana
27 Spain 1 - 0 France
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:30   #412
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
26 Italy 2 - 0 Australia

For the first time ever i have NO idea how the matches are actually gonna go. I mean my previous predictions may have been wrong but i still felt they would be right. Today i have no clue :(
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:38   #413
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tend to stick quite closely to the generally expected outcome, and that's proven to work over a large number of matches, but much less reliable over 8.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:44   #414
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I go on gut instinct - and apart from last night's Portugal-Holland match, it's been generally proven to be correct. I think Italy will out-class Australia, although the Aussies will make a good go of it - hence a final scoreline of 2-0 to the Azzuri.

The Swiss have performed quite well, although their defence will be a little shaky with Senderos' absence. My 2-1 (to the Swiss) prediction was pre-dislocation, but I'm not going to change it.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:46   #415
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hammer the numbers pad on my keyboard while turning num lock on and off.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:48   #416
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I hammer the numbers pad on my keyboard while turning num lock on and off.

Whereas your post writing style is just a "mash the keyboard" approach.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:53   #417
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Whereas your post writing style is just a "mash the keyboard" approach.
No, I give it a few glaswegian kisses until what I meant comes out.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 17:09   #418
Dace
so f*cking zen

Hmmmmmm 11 vs 10 now. I think i was right to be concerned about the Italy/Oz game.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 17:19   #419
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I predicted 2-0 to Italy thankfully 1-X did as well!

So today in furball v 1-X rests on the Swiss game - he's predicted 1-1, I predicted 2-1 to the Swiss.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 18:16   #420
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Part 4.b
27 Brazil 3 - 0 Ghana
27 Spain 2 - 1 France
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 22:27   #421
1-X
overtired

Italy 1-0 Australia (1X, 25G)
Switzerland 0-0 Ukraine (1X, 5G)

Code:
		x	g	b	pts
-------------------------------------------
`mac^		0	3	0	3
leshy		0	2	0	2

x	g	b	pts
Jonny		2	1	1	8
Deffeh		1	1	1	5

x	g	b	pts
furball		1	1	0	4
1-X		1	4	3	10

x	g	b	pts
Dante		0	3	0	3
Phang		1	2	0	5
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
Obliterate	2	0	0	6
Nadar		0	4	1	5

x	g	b	pts
bwtmc		1	2	0	5
pig		1	2	0	5

x	g	b	pts
gzambo		1	1	0	4
JonnyBGood	1	2	0	5

x	g	b	pts
Phalon		0	2	0	2
Appocomaster	0	3	0	3
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
SYMM		3	1	2	12
Inferno		2	2	2	10
Dace		1	2	2	7
Androme		0	4	2	6
KoeN		1	2	1	6
Smudge		0	4	1	5
xtrasyn		1	1	0	4
Ste		1	2	0	5
jerome		1	2	0	5
Cannon Fodder	1	2	0	5
JC		1	2	0	5
ReligFree	0	3	0	3
roadrunner	1	0	0	3
Zharkov		0	3	0	3
Zar		0	3	0	3
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 23:06   #422
furball

I'm getting ****ing slaughtered
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 23:49   #423
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Brazil 2-0 Ghana
France 2-0 Spain

(only because Johnny predicted spain and i need points from somewhere and france are probably a longshot due to how bad theyve played)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 15:29   #424
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
27 Brazil 3 - 1 Ghana
27 Spain 2 - 0 France
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:33   #425
1-X
overtired

Brazil 3-0 Ghana (6X,21G)
Spain 1-3 France (0X, 4G) <--- +2 Deffeh, Smudge, Ste, Zar

Code:
		x	g	b	pts
`mac^		0	4	0	4
leshy		0	3	0	3

x	g	b	pts
Jonny		2	2	1	9
Deffeh		1	3	3	9

Deffeh wins on the 'second decider' (most bonus points) 

x	g	b	pts
furball		2	1	0	7
1-X		1	5	3	11

x	g	b	pts
Dante		0	4	0	4
Phang		1	3	0	6
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
Obliterate	2	1	0	7
Nadar		0	5	1	6

Nadar would have won if France hadn't scored late

x	g	b	pts
bwtmc		1	3	0	6
pig		2	2	0	8

x	g	b	pts
gzambo		1	1	0	4
JonnyBGood	1	3	0	6

x	g	b	pts
Phalon		0	3	0	3
Appocomaster	0	4	0	4

this round for the 'fun' players

Code:
		x	g	b	pts
SYMM		3	2	2	13
Inferno		2	3	2	11
Ste		2	3	2	11
Androme		1	4	2	9
Smudge		0	5	3	8
Dace		1	3	2	8
Zar		0	5	2	7
KoeN		1	3	1	7
ReligFree	1	3	0	6
Cannon Fodder	1	3	0	6
JC		1	3	0	6
roadrunner	2	0	0	6
xtrasyn		1	1	0	4
jerome		1	2	0	5
Zharkov		0	4	0	4

big table of the whole tournament so far
Code:
		x	g	b	pts
pig		12	26	2	64
furball		10	26	3	59
bwtmc		10	24	3	57
isildurx	9	26	3	56
mac^		9	26	2	55
Jonny		7	29	5	55
Phang		8	27	3	54
1-X		5	34	5	54
Dante		9	26	1	54
Nadar		8	27	3	54
Deffeh		7	28	4	53
Religfree	7	30	2	53
Phalon		7	29	2	52
JonnyBGood	7	29	2	52
Androme		5	30	6	51
SYMM		7	25	5	51
Qebab		7	25	3	49
Obliterate	7	26	2	49
KoeN		6	28	3	49
Ste		6	26	5	49
Dace		6	27	3	48
Zharkov		7	26	0	47
gzambo		5	27	4	46
roadrunner	5	27	3	45
Leshy		6	25	2	45
Smudge		3	28	7	44
Zar		3	32	3	44
All Systems Go	5	26	3	44
Appocomaster	5	28	1	44
Jerome		5	26	2	43
Reidy		4	28	3	43
Cannon Fodder	5	24	3	42
Europatriot	6	23	1	42
JC		4	28	2	42
midge5		3	30	2	41
PSH		6	21	2	41
Minty		4	27	2	41
Inferno		5	21	4	40
KaneED		4	25	1	38
MrL_JaKiri	3	22	3	34
hyfe		3	21	4	34
Cooling		5	18	0	33
Blastoderm	2	21	2	29
Stifler		2	20	3	29
Alki		0	9	0	9
xtrasyn		1	1	0	4
Quarter-Finals

Code:
     `mac^ vs 1-X

Obliterate vs JonnyBGood

Deffeh vs Phang

pig vs Appocomaster

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Jun 2006 at 22:43.
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:36   #426
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I can still predict right (just for the fun of it)?

and.... fk henry the cheater!
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:38   #427
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

now i'm in trouble - as much as `mac^, possibly.
I've got the lowest amount of points overall of any left in the competition. pig has the most
It was nice getting this far.
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:39   #428
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Brazil 3-0 Ghana (6X,21G)
Spain 1-1 France (0X, 4G) <--- +2 Deffeh, Smudge, Ste, Zar
Er, the score was 1-3?
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:42   #429
1-X
overtired

Yes Nadar, play for fun.

Yes Appocomaster, that's a mistake* but the points were calculated using the right score

*when I started doing the tables, that's what the score was at the time
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:46   #430
1-X
overtired

important...

Below is the fixture list for the quarter finals. If you're playing for fun, just add the scores as normal, and ignore the bookings box at the bottom. Actually, fill it in if you like, but I'll ignore it

Just the quarter-finalists...

The bookings box [##] is for the total number of bookings over the 4 matches. If the first three (X+G,B,G) fail, bookings will be the final decider. Whoever is nearest will win, and if you're both equally apart, whoever predicted first will win. (when adding up bookings, red=2, yellow=1)

Last edited by 1-X; 27 Jun 2006 at 22:51.
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:47   #431
1-X
overtired

part 5
30 Germany - Argentina
30 Italy - Ukraine
01 England - Portugal
01 Brazil - France
bookings [##]
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:51   #432
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1-1 Argentina
30 Italy 2-0 Ukraine
01 England 2-2 Portugal
01 Brazil 2-0 France
bookings [##]
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:03   #433
1-X
overtired

just so the path to the final is clear, the semi-finals will be

Code:
       `mac^/1-X vs Obliterate/JonnyBGood

Deffeh/Phang vs pig/Appocomaster
and just for fun, if we follow the tournament through assigning the teams from the finishing positions of the opening round to the remaining players, the equivalent matches now are...
Code:
`mac^		Germany
v		v
1-X		Mexico

Obliterate	Czech Rep
v		v
JonnyBGood	Ukraine

Deffeh		Poland
v		v
Phang		Holland

pig		Ghana
v		v
Appocomaster	France
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:37   #434
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1-2 Argentina
30 Italy 1-0 Ukraine
01 England 1-1 Portugal
01 Brazil 2-0 France
bookings [17]
And 1-X - it looks like that Portugal match made it for you.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 09:51   #435
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

part 5
30 Germany 2-1 Argentina (toughest match to call of the round i think)
30 Italy 2-0Ukraine
01 England 2 0 portugal
01 Brazil 2 0 france (STUFF THE FRENCH)
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 11:46   #436
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

and just for fun, if we follow the tournament through assigning the teams from the finishing positions of the opening round to the remaining players, the equivalent matches now are...
Code:
`mac^        Germany
v        v
1-X        Mexico

Obliterate    Czech Rep
v        v
JonnyBGood    Ukraine

Deffeh        Poland
v        v
Phang        Holland

pig        Ghana
v        v
Appocomaster    France
Note that that only the Ukraine, France and Germany made it in both the real one (this one) and the football one.

Is that crazy referee who did portugal vs holland involved in these matches? if so, remember to double your predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 2 - 2 Argentina
30 Italy 2 - 1 Ukraine
01 England 2 - 1 Portugal
01 Brazil 1 - 1 France
bookings [20]
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 14:21   #437
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1 - 1 Argentina
30 Italy 2 - 0 Ukraine
01 Brazil 2 - 1 France
bookings [16]
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 18:56   #438
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1 - 2 Argentina
30 Italy 2 - 0 Ukraine
01 England 1 - 1 Portugal
01 Brazil 2 - 0 France
bookings [##]

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 19:52   #439
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1-0 Argentina
30 Italy 2-0 Ukraine
01 England 2-1 Portugal
01 Brazil 2-0 France
bookings [15]
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 21:25   #440
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Italy 3 - 0 Ukraine
01 England 2 - 0 Portugal
01 Brazil 4 - 2 France
bookings [13]
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 21:30   #441
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 2 - 2 Argentina
30 Italy 2 - 1 Ukraine
01 England 1 - 1 Portugal
01 Brazil 2 - 1 France
bookings [14]

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 21:44   #442
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Germany 0-3 Argentina
Italy 2-0 Ukraine
England 3-1 Portugal
Brazil 3-0 France

Bookings 14

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 21:47   #443
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
part 5
30 Germany 1-1 Argentina
30 Italy 2-0 Ukraine
01 England 1-2 Portugal
01 Brazil 3-2 France
bookings [10]

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 29 Jun 2006 at 22:50.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 21:47   #444
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
now i'm in trouble - as much as `mac^, possibly.
I've got the lowest amount of points overall of any left in the competition. pig has the most
It was nice getting this far.
Do points get carried forward from the previous round when deciding the quarter finals or are they reset to 0 for the participants?

Sorry if this seems obvious to everyone.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 22:35   #445
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
Do points get carried forward from the previous round when deciding the quarter finals or are they reset to 0 for the participants?

Sorry if this seems obvious to everyone.
reset to 0 for each round
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 00:50   #446
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Part 5
30 Germany 2-3 Argentina
30 Italy 2-0 Ukraine
01 England 1-2 Portugal
01 Brazil 2-0 France
bookings [15]
----------retired-------
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 01:08   #447
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
30 Italy 2 - 0 Ukraine
01 Brazil 2 - 1 France

Bookings 19
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 03:46   #448
1-X
overtired

Quote:
part 5
30 Germany 1-0 Argentina
30 Italy 0-0 Ukraine
01 England 1-0 Portugal
01 Brazil - France
bookings [15]
I'll post the last one on saturday
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 09:50   #449
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

30 Germany 2-1 Argentina
30 Italy 2-0 Ukraine
01 England 2-1 Portugal
01 Brazil 0-1 France
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 13:11   #450
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

part 5
30 Germany 1-1 Argentina
30 Italy 1-0 Ukraine
01 England 0-0 Portugal
01 Brazil 3-2 France
bookings [21]

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote