User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 30 Sep 2006, 01:42   #1
Tinir98

Tinir98 is an unknown quantity at this point
How do i do....

to own metal, cristal and eonium?
Tinir98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 02:10   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: How do i do....

You need to register an account first on the game if you do not have one already. http://game.planetarion.com/signup.pl

Have a read of this page of the manual on the subject of resources :-)

Much love,

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 02:21   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

You can increase your stocks of Metal (M), Crystal (C) or Eonium (E) in one of three ways.

You can research the planetary mining part of the tech tree. These are resources that your planet produces every tick regardless of any other factors.

You can build constructions that mine your planet.
These produce a specific number of resources per tick. Their effectiveness can be enhanced by ensuring that a certain proportion of your constructions are finance centres (check the manual for the optimal percentage)

You can mine asteroids in one of two ways:
a) You spend resources to initiate asteroids, and from then on you gain X resource per asteroid. You can choose what resource you initiate an asteroid to be, so pay attention to your race ship stats and see what you will need most of. Note that the cost of initiating asteroids increases with every one you own, so at some point option b will be better
b) You build a fleet and attack other planets with the aim of stealing their asteroids. Once you have stolen them and they are back at your home planet you will get the resources from them every tick.
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 06:02   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A2 is very correct.

After the very early stages of the round, Tinir98, gathering resources (M, C, E) from Asteroids is by far the greatest source of income for your planet.

Please feel free if you have any other questions (we're here to help ).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 15:45   #5
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

What resources are available to alliances wishing to recruit members other than the alliance forum?
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 16:49   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy
What resources are available to alliances wishing to recruit members other than the alliance forum?
Stalking friends and neighbors and beating them over the head until they agree to join...
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 21:50   #7
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

tried that. served my time..now im back to try again
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 04:22   #8
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

idle in IRC trying to steal them from other alliances.

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote