User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 18 Sep 2006, 22:20   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
forum question

this may sound a bit pernickety but as long as i can remember i had under location in my profile ": Your Hotel Room Fee :$999"

when you made a post it came up on side of screen like this and looked like i was leet cos i had an extra line as follows

Fee : $999

anyway i accidently changed it when i tried to increase the fee ( lol ive learned some new moves so cost a bit more now) and now i cant get it to look the same so please please help me out anyone with some knowhow cos i want people to know im up for sale or my business will suffer
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 23:03   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: forum question

Try putting more spaces between 'hotel' and 'fee:$999'

try a space between the ':' and the '$' in conjunction with that. might work.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 23:03   #3
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

try putting <br> after your hotel room

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 23:09   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

yeah it need something after the hotel bit to force it over to the next line but spaces wont work. i tried <br> but it came up visible so for now ill just use : Your Hotel....

but im sure i had it before with just Your hotel on the 1st line
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2006, 23:45   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
yeah it need something after the hotel bit to force it over to the next line but spaces wont work. i tried <br> but it came up visible so for now ill just use : Your Hotel....

but im sure i had it before with just Your hotel on the 1st line
didnt lots of spaces work?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 09:02   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

\n might work - new line character.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 11:48   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I just tried that then, appoco, and it didnt work. Now trying some variations...

Edit:

Doesnt Work:
\n
/n
<n> ... </n>
[n] ... [/n]

o_O
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote