User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2008, 13:31   #151
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite HC

VenoX is the best HC ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 19:04   #152
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
How much did Kargool pay you to say that?
not enough
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:08   #153
fellah
[TOF]Yakuza

fellah is on a distinguished road

Sid, Angryduck, Bwtmc
fellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:08   #154
helGn
The viking

helGn is an unknown quantity at this point

Kaifux and JeZz ;D
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:33   #155
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rumad (loved his th0ngs)
Angryduck (loved his motivational speachs)
adastra (loved her boobs)

I dont really remember r3-r10 and was inactive from then till r20
no1 else really stands out

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 23:06   #156
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Grog.
Good joke. He's an omgz defwhore :P
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 15:08   #157
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Favourite intel: BaSSe
Favourite military: LordN
Favourite defence: Carnis
Favourite political: Maybe Jurgen
Favourite "main hc": LEFF
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 23:04   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of the HC I've worked with from the other side: Sid, Ghengis, Cayl, Barrow, Leto, PiaZava - simply because if you worked with them there was no bullshit and they got on with the job and I felt they levelled with me through the process.

Sid has mucked me about a couple of times but when he's on your team he certainly was one of the best people to cooperate with.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 23:09   #159
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

bwtmc.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 23:40   #160
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I think you missed my name off Lok.
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 00:14   #161
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Koloth, round 5 of planterion. Pure class.
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 00:39   #162
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Leto. His writings where always the best ones on PA forums
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 01:53   #163
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

Hellkicker and MikeB, they would let me slack off when I wanted to and then let me be a defwhore.

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 02:39   #164
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Favourite intel: BaSSe (how many can arrange direct relay from hostile alliances HC room?)
Favourite military: No role models in this department. But atleast kaifux deserves mentioning.
Favourite defence: Carnis ( Dedication, Human calculator)
Favourite political: Mactanzu/Jurgen (Knew how to make friends.. and enemies)
Favourite "main hc": Jurgen ( Basically best charisma bonus so to speak.. had personal guard of players who would be die hard on he's side not all can make the same claim on the amount of followers)

Mainly focused on dragons HC as they where best what I learned to know very well..and the shit list is overly long, so let's stick to favorites otherwise would rip 1/4 of the names suggested in this topic to hell because of their shady deals with opponents to cover their own galaxies or cheating ingame on above normal lvl of cheating.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 11:30   #165
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Lantador
wasn't he that SL nub?

Forest or Sid

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 12:35   #166
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

kenny and venox cause they dont sleep at all :P
And HellKicker!

HK FOR PRESIDENT!
Hunterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 20:57   #167
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^
Forest
lol
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 21:02   #168
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Reese.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 23:04   #169
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think I've ever played under a HC I'd look forward to playing another round under. Although truth be told there are only about half a dozen people I'd actually look forward to playing a round with at all. I guess I'd pick cyzada who was cool when I was in exi.
Unread 19 Apr 2008, 00:14   #170
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Yogibear.
Unread 19 Apr 2008, 01:22   #171
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
Yogibear.
suprised you aint got more votes.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2008, 02:03   #172
Dreadnought

Dreadnought is an unknown quantity at this point

Zhil <3 Wrath

Hi btw!
Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2008, 22:36   #173
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Good players can only carry mediocre HC so far, sooner or later the diaper starts to smell
looks familiar imo.
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 09:49   #174
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
and the shit list is overly long, so let's stick to favorites otherwise would rip 1/4 of the names suggested in this topic to hell because of their shady deals with opponents to cover their own galaxies or cheating ingame on above normal lvl of cheating.
word.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 11:09   #175
RD-Chunky
Acquiesce

RD-Chunky is an unknown quantity at this point

elviz couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. /o\
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 11:29   #176
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

ChroNoX of pMonkeys, no one ever made me want to live my real life more to see what I was missing.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 12:44   #177
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm the favourite HC of everyone in Asc.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 12:57   #178
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Unread 22 Apr 2008, 16:19   #179
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
lol

i was being serious :|

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 16:02   #180
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Hk.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 23:07   #181
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
VenoX is the best HC ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VenoX who? isnt he that gay who wears tootoo's to the pub??
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 00:20   #182
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I think I'm the favourite HC of everyone in Asc.
In Asc we're* all HC

*I'm not even playing anymore, but I guess that's just how cool I am
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 12:26   #183
Bane
Shadows and Dust

We need a tally of the ranking choices..

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 22:38   #184
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Apologies, I meant to pick Crowly, ChronoX and Crowly, who knew their names were so alike?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 25 Apr 2008, 22:40   #185
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

SilverAce and Killmark taught me a lot of what I know.

BA and Angryduck are probably the soundest HC i've ever worked in conjunction with.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 10:45   #186
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Favorite HC

Max_A_Way just because he brightens up my day.

great humor and social skills and unselfishly becomes a scanner every round.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:03   #187
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

sux that noone mentioned me in this thread
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:29   #188
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Real hard one.

Well, as it asks for a favourite high commander, I'll just drop a name that had the most impressed me. I've never technically played for him, if you don't count sharing a galaxy or a cluster, but he's a great bloke, wherever he is nowadays. That'd go for KillGhost.
AAwww thanks love you to! I am playing WoW ever since i quitted PA. Still to damned addicted. And for me it's ofc Sid as well. A great mastermind. Mazzelaar turned out to be one hell of a HC as well. Kudos to you my friend.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:38   #189
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
Favourite intel: BaSSe (how many can arrange direct relay from hostile alliances HC room?)
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt!
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 01:40   #190
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoops^
wasn't he that SL nub?
yes, and there was obviously no irony involved.
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 05:20   #191
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

going back a while, and i didnt stick around for long, but id say Pure D:
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote