User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:28   #1
Anaximander

Anaximander is an unknown quantity at this point
After months of silence,

my Ex invited me to her birthday party. Before that she didn't bother to gratulate me to my ealier bithday, and even avoided to say "hello" the two occasions we met accidently, though I had. And now I get an invitation?

Any input on this?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:29   #2
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
She wants your body.

Oh sorry, you were expecting sensible advice?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:34   #3
Anaximander

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
She wants your body.

Oh sorry, you were expecting sensible advice?
Sensible and less so. Both. Makes more fun, trying it out later.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:37   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
She's trying to set you up with her recently-split-from-husband Mother.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:49   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Err.. shes up to something dodgy... i would call her and say that you cant make it, and maybe tell her you wouldnt feel comfortable anyway.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:58   #6
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: After months of silence,

Quote:
Originally posted by Anaximander
my Ex invited me to her birthday party. Before that she didn't bother to gratulate me to my ealier bithday, and even avoided to say "hello" the two occasions we met accidently, though I had. And now I get an invitation?

Any input on this?
just go and stop being a pussy and asking GD.
its full of inbred hicks who wouldnt know a girl if one slapped them in the face
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:06   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: After months of silence,

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
just go and stop being a pussy and asking GD.
its full of inbred hicks who wouldnt know a girl if one slapped them in the face
Lies, I always know there girls when they slap me in my face.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:47   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
either to rub your face in something shes 'done' or 'got' (bloke or otherwise) or she wants to 'rekindle frienship'

work it out for yourself.

gd is probably not the best place in the world to get advice.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 16:52   #9
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
IT'S A TRAP - DONT GO!

However refuse her invite in a polite manner (try and use a decent excuse too).

Also suggest meeting up some other time.

This way all your bases are belong to me ... i mean covered.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:26   #10
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
IT'S A TRAP - DONT GO!

However refuse her invite in a polite manner (try and use a decent excuse too).

Also suggest meeting up some other time.

This way all your bases are belong to me ... i mean covered.

A TRAP - DO NOT GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She probably wants to go back to being friends, which is so not you (as you are a man). Do never fall for the "being friends" trick. A lot of bad stuff can come out of it, trust me, half my galaxy fell for that once )
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:36   #11
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Too bad you're having smallpox at the moment though.

Matrim
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 02:45   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
IT'S A TRAP ! - DONT GO!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 11:50   #13
Anaximander

Quote:
Originally posted by Kåre Willoch
A TRAP - DO NOT GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She probably wants to go back to being friends, which is so not you (as you are a man). Do never fall for the "being friends" trick. A lot of bad stuff can come out of it, trust me, half my galaxy fell for that once )
Hmm, so most ppl say it is a trick, don't go! Back to being friends is probably what she wants, she said something like that during our breaking up. I didn't take it to serious, since everybody - including me - says silly stuff on such occasions and her actions spoke otherwise.
However I managed to get another relation to this "let's be just friends level" with great success. She is an extraordinary friend now. A buddy you can relate on.
I really would like to know why your people think it is a "trick" and believe, that a lot of bad stuff will come out of it. What are the dangers you see? What kind of bad stuff?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 11:54   #14
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: After months of silence,

Quote:
Originally posted by Anaximander

Any input on this?
She has a desire to teach you how to spell?
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 12:51   #15
Anaximander

Cool Re: Re: After months of silence,

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
She has a desire to teach you how to spell?
Try German and give me a chance to point out your spelling mistakes.

How many mistakes this time?