User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 20 Dec 2009, 22:03   #1
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Think Vision r35

VisioN is trying to build something special. For this we need people that wish to play at level capable of winning.
Step by step and member by member. Each round we get closer. Strong alliances aren't built in 2 rounds!!
If you wish to play for an alliance that is willing to play hard everyday and every night join us. I promise you won't find another alliance like us in planetarion and it will be worth giving vision your faith.

Think VisioN for round 35 join something worth while.
#vision
Unread 20 Dec 2009, 22:13   #2
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts
Re: Think Vision r35

gl vsn!
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 02:57   #3
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck old pals
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 04:11   #4
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck and where is my present for Christmas
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 08:40   #5
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

oi best of luck mates!!!
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 10:24   #6
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Good luck mate!
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 20:49   #7
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

Best of luck vision,Enjoyed my round with ye
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 22:10   #8
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

I was quite impressed by VisioN last round, definitely a good choice for someone looking for an alliance!

Good luck!
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 02:17   #9
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If Reese says it's so...........then it has to be

Good luck guys......gals have a great round

Just don't get too good.

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 03:34   #10
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Impressive in defense, room for improvement in politics (need to put Vision interest above the rest and avoid being used).
GL for an even better round.
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 13:26   #11
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i heard rumours Vision will again be the flak alliance for apprime and asc

it may just be rumours
but hey, its fun to spread em

gl vision(apprime/asc)

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 13:48   #12
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

wow, you're a bitter person m0rph3uz
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 14:12   #13
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
wow, you're a bitter person m0rph3uz
i am german, what do you expect ?

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 15:51   #14
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Only respect in a recruitment post to start.
Vision wasn't flak. Flak doesn't land your top planets with 6:00 gmt ta's does it? Take your BS to another flame thread please don't bother to reply.
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 15:57   #15
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Impressive in defense, room for improvement in politics (need to put Vision interest above the rest and avoid being used).
Once again not a thread for someone who knows nothing of what happened with vision and i would have to assume what actually happened in politics last round.
Being used would have been joining the 7 alliance block and turning into an 8th for the extra fleets to try and beat 2 alliances that only wanted to fight each other.
stupid comment ftw. block needs to learn politics tbh blocking isn't politics.
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 16:06   #16
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Only respect in a recruitment post to start.
Vision wasn't flak. Flak doesn't land your top planets with 6:00 gmt ta's does it? Take your BS to another flame thread please don't bother to reply.
relax, its a game, it really is

and congratz landing our top planet, round goal achieved!!!

Unread 22 Dec 2009, 18:19   #17
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
very good and honest post.

agreed.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 19:02   #18
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
stupid comment ftw. block needs to learn politics tbh blocking isn't politics.
Now i understand the failure...
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 22:31   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Now i understand the failure...
SC's digging himself a big fat HOOOOOOLE

Unread 22 Dec 2009, 23:33   #20
SantaCruz
I've been around

i'm digging myself nothing. vision did nothing wrong last round and the fact you disagree with that cba only supports that fact.

Quote:
Avoid being used... we avoided being used and stood up for ourselves the entire round. Vision command and asc/app for that matter would agree with this.
We didn't start the war your block hit us with 7 alliances to bring us into it. You don't marry your rapist.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 00:51   #21
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Vision was in the block out of their own interest and was under no influence of either asc or apprime, so stop being so bitter against vision for not joining the lolblock. good luck santa!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 01:23   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Vision was in the block out of their own interest and was under no influence of either asc or apprime, so stop being so bitter against vision for not joining the lolblock. good luck santa!
It's not that so much for me but after a coulple days pay back for hitting the vsn, vision could of said to them, look we'll just gal raid and you fak off? and asc/app would of been busy with block and block busy with them leaving vsn to roid block and (some asc/app's) in random galaxys etc.

Unread 23 Dec 2009, 03:03   #23
Makhil

The problem is not which block you pick, but what good it brings to your alliance. By looking at your rankings before picking a side and your ranking at the end of the round, I don't see the benefit. I think you could have picked the same block but with a little more political skills ended up in a better position.
I don't think it is an unfair criticism. I like Vision.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 03:52   #24
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
The problem is not which block you pick, but what good it brings to your alliance. By looking at your rankings before picking a side and your ranking at the end of the round, I don't see the benefit. I think you could have picked the same block but with a little more political skills ended up in a better position.
The problem is your understand of time lines. WE LOST 16k roids before picking our side. WE LOST 25 members to inactivity Before picking our side. We also had kicked a total of 15 members and added 5 new just signed up players by the end of the round.(some of which were 3-5mil score). Also had 8 scanners in tag of 55... Ranks mean nothing it's how your alliance conducts during war.
And yes CBA it would have been nice to fence sit be totally pussies and avoid all incoming. But that isn't how you play a war game! when someone or a bunch of someones gang bangs your alliance. You keep morale up for the actives you have left by getting back at the people that hurt your morale in the first place. We did that beautifully and any active member you ask in vision at the end knows this.
Vision finished the round playing with about 15 members that made me very proud to command. 15 members that any alliance in pa would have wished to have after going through and fighting for what they did.
No one should question what or how vision went about last round, as no one really knows the full story unless you were a active vision member. If you weren't then you see half a story. Sandmans and who our allies were can't tell.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:02   #25
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

8 scanners?! Lucky bastards
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:02   #26
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Erhm..... SC care to enumerate the "7" alliances that you keep quoting over and over again... i know you love the number.... and it might be lucky etc.. but i really really wanna know which other alliance was part of a block with me :O.. Seems you might have more intel.... or in this case "Vision" of what went on within our block.....
t10-3 = 7.

Duh.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:07   #27
t3k
The Video Guy

It wouldn't have been funny had I waited!
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:09   #28
t3k
The Video Guy

You missed CT and err.... wasn't p3ng on your side?
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:11   #29
t3k
The Video Guy

In addition: just because you got incoming from other alliances, why does that mean they're automatically part of our uber-block?
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 04:49   #30
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all

There's two ways of looking at this in my opinion.

Your sides, the block that attacked VsN. With the additional fleets from allainces that weren't part of your block. Invited or not is not relevant, they attacked VsN together with the block.

And our side, the ones under attack by what we call the so called Block. Including those that u not concider being part of the original block.

Doesnt mean you are wrong or right, doesnt mean anything really. Just that we (vsN) lost, the block lost and the round is over.

I dont really get all this debating and flaming, each round stands on its own. This is a post for coming round, not past round(s). So if there's someone thats running the forums, then do the right thing and move the posts that don't concurn next round out of this thread and move them to another one - or delete them - please
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 05:16   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

Just FYI - this thread's derailment wasn't my fault

Btw, can we call our block "The Magnificent Seven"?

It'll be an ironic name, like "Little John".
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 05:30   #32
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Well hope that helped a bit.. deleted all my posts...

Gl for next round vision!!! gl SC n drox.
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 08:37   #33
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

erm nice.. u guys turned vsn recruitment thread into stupid argueing.. well done
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 09:11   #34
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Just FYI - this thread's derailment wasn't my fault

Btw, can we call our block "The Magnificent Seven"?

It'll be an ironic name, like "Little John".
Shut up kenny, no one said it was!

Good luck VisioN, i look forward to a better and more focused round with a nice finish ahead !

Unread 23 Dec 2009, 12:02   #35
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
erm nice.. u guys turned vsn recruitment thread into stupid argueing.. well done
idd,
good luck next round Vision

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 13:16   #36
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
any publicity is good publicity so they say!

however, at least there is life in vision

gl next round (and i am dead serious here)

Unread 23 Dec 2009, 13:53   #37
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
1. Euph
2. DLR
3. ND
4. Subh
5. p3ng
6. ODDR
7. Can go to the extra 10 ass fleets, or the f-crew fleets (i think about 10 also or the HR fc the next morning.
You can just count 6 if you want since the others weren't more then 10 fleets each. But, if you want to actually count say 9.
Actually Santa, we had no real problem with Vision. They hit our planets a few times, and we didn't like it. Also, your decision to allow CBA back into vsn was a foolish one, as was allowing Coolkat to go about attacking our planets when we were not involved in this "war" you speak of.

We were delighted to ruin both players rounds

Krypton
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 13:56   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I was in an alliance which aimed at contending for #1 next round I'd far rather be part of a war, no matter what side I was on and no matter the end results, this round in order to best ascertain how my alliance performs under pressure. It is only under pressure that you separate the wheat from the chaff in PA. It is no use picking the easiest option to avoid incoming each time unless you actually intend on merely fighting for planet ranks etc every round. As such the best of luck to vision next round.
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 23:32   #39
SantaCruz
I've been around

Thumbs down Re: Think Vision r35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Actually Santa, we had no real problem with Vision. They hit our planets a few times, and we didn't like it. Also, your decision to allow CBA back into vsn was a foolish one, as was allowing Coolkat to go about attacking our planets when we were not involved in this "war" you speak of.

We were delighted to ruin both players rounds

Krypton
i dunno what alliance you are in? but, being attacked is part of the game. We weren't at war when your alliance what ever it maybe decided to get tuff and attack with all those other alliances. If you didn't like it you should have dealt with it alone LOL. Your planets probably got attacked b/c we were gal raid and normally gals have planets from different alliances.
Mean problem with alliances these days is they can't deal with problems alone. They always need 2-3 now 4-6 other alliances to back them.

BTW we're done talking about last round in our recruitment thread if you read the 10 other posts under the one you quoted. Which was deleted b/c it was unnecessary in a recruitment thread.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 01:15   #40
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 03:38   #41
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i still would have picked asc/app again any day. Anyone who know me a bit know that im not fond of asc, but im fond of fairplay. And 6vs2 aint fairlplay in my book.

And with us deciding to not help out the other block they forced us to join asc/app 100% by telling their members to not defend our planets.

so if anyone say anything other than this its 100% Bullshit, yes we did ask some vsn planets to recall from asc as a favour to ask, and they did other wise, but we had no relations to asc when everyone thought we had.

Also this round had had the lowest blow ive ever seen in pa, and i feel ashamed for every hc that did participate in hitting vision, 7 allies against 1 non top1 contender is just a joke. Grow some ****ing balls.

Last edited by Buddah; 24 Dec 2009 at 12:51.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 04:47   #42
Makhil

why people don't accept 5 alliances ganging up vs 2 but are ok with 40 fleets attacking 1 planet...
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 12:53   #43
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

dont you see the difference?
40 fleets vs 1 planet, 45 ingal def fleets, 210 alliance def fleets.
7alliances = uncoverable.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 13:08   #44
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

GL Santa, Buddah and the rest of VisioN for the coming round!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 13:27   #45
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i dunno what alliance you are in? but, being attacked is part of the game. We weren't at war when your alliance what ever it maybe decided to get tuff and attack with all those other alliances. If you didn't like it you should have dealt with it alone LOL. Your planets probably got attacked b/c we were gal raid and normally gals have planets from different alliances.
Mean problem with alliances these days is they can't deal with problems alone. They always need 2-3 now 4-6 other alliances to back them.

BTW we're done talking about last round in our recruitment thread if you read the 10 other posts under the one you quoted. Which was deleted b/c it was unnecessary in a recruitment thread.
Funnily enough we were on our own for the round happily. Although I appreciate the sarcasm from "a great leader" lol.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 17:08   #46
t3k
The Video Guy

Krypton all said and done you shut your trap and pay SantaCruz some god damned respect you heathen.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 17:18   #47
ua1

ua1 is an unknown quantity at this point

gl VisioN

Best Rank 51st

Emo Count 20 atleast
ua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 17:57   #48
Krypton
KK

Kenny, nothing wrong with him...just merely pointing out the facts which he was oblivious to...but then everyone accentuates and exaggerates from their own point of view.

gl Vision
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 12:13   #49
Zenter

Zenter is an unknown quantity at this point

Santa you have my love, and my support for rd 35.

I would like to say sorry for the late start last rd, but the part of the rd i did play was great, thks for letting me join VisioN, and I look forward to playing the next round with u all.

Zenster.
Zenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2009, 15:12   #50
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Wurst?
Bier?