User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Jun 2009, 21:58   #1
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
Cabeza Round 32

Hi everyone.

I am hereby offering Cabeza Alliance Tools - bot + toolspage for hosting in Round 32.

Its ofc free, I'll provide support etc.

If there is any alliance out there still searching tools or in need of tools...

you can get a "PA-proven" toolskit! :-)

Ask anyone that has used it already if its worth it........present since R12 I think!

Just contact me!

Lockhead

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 22:02   #2
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
Re: Cabeza Round 32

you are so lovely lockhead :P
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 08:39   #3
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i can vouch for the tools + lockhead strips on webcam when drunk(should be perfect for elviz)
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 11:31   #4
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

You and lockhead would be perfect for elviz, a threesome the world isn't prepared for!

PS: <3 lockhead
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 22:00   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why not host munin? and froglet ..
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 07:40   #6
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Cabeza is nicer then Munin!!!

(and I made it on my own!)

@Munin-fans: php>python!

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 09:47   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Monopolies are bad mmmk!!

Cabeza is a nice program <3 Lock

(munin is nice too!)
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 12:18   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead View Post

Errr, having done a lot of work in both, I have to say that it is more the other way round ;-) ... off-topic, programming language flame fests ahoi :-D
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 13:01   #9
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Errr, having done a lot of work in both, I have to say that it is more the other way round ;-) ... off-topic, programming language flame fests ahoi :-D

Nuff said.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 16:50   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

question lockhead.... was that the tech that Reunion used in r14?
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 23:24   #11
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
OK!

PS. A serious salute for offering your tools up, having good tech is a barrier that new alliances shouldn't have to face. Perhaps consider open sourcing your work?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 04:42   #12
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

we had tools in reunion? hmm....
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 06:33   #13
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Who is Reunion?

No, i dont think so.

@ellonweb: The code is unreadable so it wouldnt help anyone

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 09:34   #14
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I can only recommend Cabeza, having worked with the site and bot as HC in r26, I found it pretty good to use.
(Also, it´s Lockheads main motivation to stay with PA, so people go and USE IT )
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 20:00   #15
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

screenshots plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 20:43   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I haven't used Cabeza, but I've heard good things. This is a great initiative
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2009, 14:47   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cabeza is good.
used it for many rounds. <3 lockhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 11:01   #18
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:

I heard that perl is where its /really/ at...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 13:45   #19
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Na, its PHP.

Again, this thread is open for R33!

Go and grab Cabeza!

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1