User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 1 Mar 2008, 23:18   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Jenova Round 26!

Good Morning/Afternoon PA Players.

I didnt think i was actually going to write one of these threads, but i thought i would at least make it known that the Reunion is upon us. Round 25 is over, but now it is time for the return of Jenova. Here below again is a little description of what the word 'Jenova' means:

Jenova is indicated to be an extraterrestrial lifeform, composed of strange cells that carry her will and power even when separated. Her name has long been speculated to be a portmanteau of "Jehovah" and "nova," the Hebrew name of God and the Latin word for "new," thus meaning "New God." Various points of symbolic signifiance within the game's storyline may support this notion, but it has not as yet been confirmed. The creature is also known as "the Calamity from the Sky/Skies" or "Heaven's Dark Harbinger".

Yes as you have gathered for anyone that is or has been involved with the game Final Fantasy (This coming from the number 7) This is where this word comes from. And Jenova will now be coming from the skies and into the world of Planetarion once more. Lead by a dedicated Command this alliance is coming to try once again and bring some excitment back into the game we all love so much.

What we would like from our members:

We Want dedicated members. Hard working and of course most important loyalty. Somthing which seems to have been lost over time in the PA community. Currently we already have quite a strong base of members which have been invited to the alliance privatley, but now i am oppening the doors of recuitment publicaly to fill those last few spots. And as i said we want dedicated members who put their alliance first above all else.

Who will stand by their command/officer team through any bad and good times. Players that will stand firm and tall during any war and will not hide behind such bad words as 'planet naps'. When we did of course come to PA we did stand for the old tradtional values of Planetarion. Unfortunatly though we did fail and i am not going to sugar coat this. Although we did have quite an impact on our first round and did cause a lot of rumours/dispute regarding how many members we had playing for us (that was fun) And of course the fun we had having 5-6 alliances all hit us at once over this fact.

So i ask do you think you have what it takes to be a member of Jenova? Are you willing to sacrifce your sleep at nite to wake up to any call you receive from either our BC or DC team to send fleets? Will you stand by your command team no matter what happends and trust them? If so, then you are the members we are looking for. All we ask is Dedication and loyalty to the alliance be active and be their as a community not just an alliance which will stand tall in this game.

What can we (Jenova the alliance) Offer to you?

We will of course offer you the same as what we expect from you. We will show you respect as members. We will treat you all equal. Their will be no favourtism in defence (ie meaning no member ill get defence more then another just for been higher ranked in an officer position) All will be treated equal.

Regular attacks. We have an excellent BC team set up for this round of course lead by Teddy. So you can expect attacks of course regulary on the nite and through out the day. So there will be no excuses for not joining one of our lovely attacks!

Same goes for defence. We have a very strong team of DC this round. I will admit tbh one of our major problems last time was of course the DC team was weak. But this round we have a strong officer command team and i have faith this round we will be a strong force in both defence and attacks.

We have our own irc server setup. So we will not be using netgamers. We decided to go a bit old skool again and to have complete control over everything to do with our alliance.

We have a new web site (currently though we are using a temp site/forums until it is finished totally by our fantastic tech team this round) this can be round at www.jenovahq.com.

So if your a member of Jenova you can expect a dedicated command team, a well balanced officer command with some experienced BC/DC, a great set of tools from our fantastic tech team (site, bcalc, irc server, parser page etc) Which reminds me you can use our parser now which can be found at: http://parser.jenovahq.com

What are the aims for Jenova in Round 26?

I am not going to lie to be honest we are not returning back to Planetarion to just sit there with a name that makes people think of Jehova witnessess. We are here to make an impact like we once tried to do. We want to win round 26 and then go on to hopefully play many more rounds and even branch out into other games as a huge community like so many other alliances have in the past of Planetarion (FAnG, Legion, ViruS etc)

We have a new HC team (Im really the only origonal founder who still remains) And i really do have high hopes of been a solid force this round. We of course have Androx as our new techie also hence why i am also pleased with all the new tools we now have to use.

As i said previously we have virtually filled up 90% of the alliance. I have decided to open up recuitment to the public for 2 reasons 1) So we can of course fill that 10% with maybe some fresh new blood and 2) We would like to make it public that Jenova is returning to PA.

So. Do you think You have what it takes? Are you tired of the same old rounds of PA and fancy somthing different? Would you like to be somone who can change the face of history within Planetarion? Then Join Jenova.

Recruitment: Come to the channel #Jenova and speak to anyone with an @. Vouches currently 2 Needed. An interview is required and then approved by the HC Command.

So to everyone i wish you all good luck for next round. And i hope this is going to be an interesting one.

Jenova HC Team

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 23:36   #2
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Jenova Round 26!

Good to see this happen. I am not HCing this time so people dont have to worry about idle HC Anyway good luck guys and you look strong already so i have no doubt youll be a top contender for the round. gl

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 23:41   #3
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Good Morning/Afternoon PA Players.
Their will be no favourtism in defence (ie meaning no member ill get defence more then another just for been higher ranked in an officer position) All will be treated equal.
hope that this lack of favoritism is not due to no one at all getting def

hope everything goes well next round and beyond... go for glory!
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 00:44   #4
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

They R only doing this thread so that ppl pm them and they get to say 'no sorry U suck'
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 00:44   #5
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

Any good alliance prioritzes the members that prioritizes the alliance.
Those that defend gets defence - not those of a certain rank or certain friends.

Dedication to your alliance and to your alliance fellows is what wins a round.
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 01:00   #6
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

defsinks are sometimes a natural occurrence def is sent to somewhere of high priority but its big incs; fewer ppl offer def than expected so all def goes to that one and others lose out cos the DC dosent want the defenders already launched to die. That (and the stress) is Y DCing is so unpopular, defenders might die :crymeariver:
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 10:19   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

welcome back lads, good luck assman
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 17:05   #8
ColdFusion

ColdFusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget we have an idle channel with some of the games best idlers in there #jenova, so why not joinand idle :P
ColdFusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2008, 17:09   #9
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

GL guys, try not to get stabbed this time Assman
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 19:59   #10
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
GL guys, try not to get stabbed this time Assman
That was his excuse last time ^^

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 20:27   #11
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFusion
Dont forget we have an idle channel with some of the games best idlers in there #jenova, so why not joinand idle :P
I dunno cold we don't have randall and he's a legend of idling excellence :P

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 20:32   #12
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

good luck guys
how can you not win with Reese and Teddy as hc's? :|
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 20:50   #13
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont forget an active AndroX

Yes Drox, I wont let you treat your planet as an after thought!
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 21:21   #14
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

who are the HCs? And Assassin, I thought you gave up trying to HC a winning alliance after several attempts in loads of alliances?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 21:32   #15
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
who are the HCs? And Assassin, I thought you gave up trying to HC a winning alliance after several attempts in loads of alliances?
Who said we planned on winning?
No seriously assassin brings alot of experience to the table and has a large following in the game who beleive in his leadership.

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 22:19   #16
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel
Who said we planned on winning?
Assassin said.

Quote:
What are the aims for Jenova in Round 26?

I am not going to lie to be honest we are not returning back to Planetarion to just sit there with a name that makes people think of Jehova witnessess. We are here to make an impact like we once tried to do. We want to win round 26 and then go on to hopefully play many more rounds and even branch out into other games as a huge community like so many other alliances have in the past of Planetarion (FAnG, Legion, ViruS etc)

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 22:25   #17
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero
good luck guys
:|

<3 eksero
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 22:36   #18
Vladel
Retired

And lo and behold the next line in my post says "No seriously"

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 10:31   #19
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
I was wondering when you would appear old friend

Well the HC team are of course:

Myself
Androx
Teddy
Coldfusion
GJN

And not really. I havent HCed many alliances in my PA carrear usally just an officer. Btw thought you had retired? (then again so did i)

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 22 Mar 2008 at 18:28.
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 16:45   #20
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Assassin said.

I wouldnt take what he says seriously he says a lot of things which dont work out

p3nguin Founder
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 20:56   #21
Assassin
PA Ancient

Just an update we only have a few places left. We should be closing recuitment by the end of this week.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 11 Mar 2008, 13:36   #22
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well the HC team are of course:

Myself
Androx
Teddy
Coldfusion
Reese
With Reese<3 in HC team, all in for Jenova winning R26
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 00:31   #23
SubZero
Too Sexy For PA

SubZero is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Us!
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 10:44   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

I thought it would be right to post this here.

I have been debating for ages due to my time with work etc if i would be able to actually play one more round hardcore like the good old days. And it appears that i cant with the fact i have to travel a lot. I stepped down as HC to allow others to lead Jenova into victory somthing i couldnt achieve in its first 2 attempts. But now it appears i more then likely wont be able to play either. So i wanted to thank everyone in this alliance. All the old Legion players that are returning for round 26. Ill still be around from time to time to see you guys playing for many rounds to come

Reason why im posting this here is becuase i wanted to tell everyone what this alliance means to not only myself but a lot of its core members. The Whole reason why this alliance was created by Assassin in the first place was for a few reasons 1) Due to cisco begging him virtually after Angels failed 2) Because Assman wanted to bring back some old values from the past in PA (ie the words honour and loyalty) meaning players would always put their alliance and friends within the alliance over anything such a p naps etc. And finally 3) To bring back the sense of community spirit. This wasnt just an alliance for me when i joined the HC team.. this was a home. Ive not felt that of course since Legion left this game. It was such a buzz again to witness an alliance with all these old faces returning again to stand tall as one. Unfortunatly as everyone knows Jenova failed. And its second round we never had a full tag and unfortunatly a lot of the players (which assman payed for i kight add) left and abondend the alliance. This is the problem with people today.

But im proud to say we had 24 members in our second round that stood by the HC team and remained in tag. Some of those players even finished in the top 100 and thats what this was all about in the first place! They were loyal to the commitment they made to Jenova, and it was my honour to have been the HC of such a great core and community.

This round Jenova im sure with this fantasic HC team will go onto great things. You have a fantastic bunch of core members and i know for a fact Assman along with of course the rest of the HC team are focussed and will hopefully show PA what Jenova is.

Wanted to post here to thank Jenova for a fantastic return back to PA. And just give a little info to any member who was considering joining an insight on what a strong community this place is. Gud luck guys and Sorry Bowlsey looks like you won the bet afterall

Willzzz Former VtS HC and Jenova HC

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 11:50   #25
Vladel
Retired

Willzzz youy need to play even if it's not hardcore. I know it would mean alot to all of jenova if you did. However if you do not.... Know that you are a legend and will always be treated as one. It was because of people like you that made me strive to be legion and i will never forget that.

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 15:22   #26
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

good luck to us.

and GO Teddy you are a superior bc

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 16:12   #27
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Oh Teddy You're so fine,
Youre so fine you blow my mind.
Hey Teddy
Hey Teddy
Oh Teddy Youre so Fine,
Youre so Fine You Blow My Mind
Hey Teddy
Hey Teddy

Hey Teddy
Youve been around all night
and thats a little long,
You think you've got the right,
But I think youve got it wrong.
Why can't you say goodnight
So you can take me home Teddy,

Cause when You say you will
It always means you won't
Youre givin me the chills
baby, please baby don't
Every night you still leave me alone
Teddy.

Oh Teddy what a pity you dont understand
You take me by the heart
You take me by the hand
Oh Teddy Youre so pretty
Cant you understand?
Its guys like you Teddy
Oh what you do Teddy
Do Teddy
Dont break my heart Teddy.

Now When you take me by the hooves
Everyone's gonna know
Everytime you move
I let a little More show
There's Something we can use
So dont say no Teddy!

So Come on and give it to me
Anyway you can
Anyway you want to do it
Ill treat you like a man
Oh Please, Baby Please
Dont leave me in a jam Teddy!
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 18:28   #28
Assassin
PA Ancient

lol cheers for that foxman im sure Teddy likes you for it

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 20:47   #29
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

Jenova for the win \o/ /o\

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 21:12   #30
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

ftw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:37   #31
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

So Come on and give it to me
Anyway you can
Anyway you want to do it
Ill treat you like a man
Teddy!
Did Foxman just declare war?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:45   #32
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Did Foxman just declare war?
no i just declaired my gay feelings for teddy
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 13:50   #33
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
no i just declaired my gay feelings for teddy
Thats not the only thing........

[23:20:47] <Foxman> hah
[23:20:49] <Foxman> haha
[23:20:51] <Foxman> im foxman
[23:20:52] <Foxman> i love cock
[23:20:59] <Foxman> would u give me anal love plz?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 14:03   #34
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Thats not the only thing........

[23:20:47] <Foxman> hah
[23:20:49] <Foxman> haha
[23:20:51] <Foxman> im foxman
[23:20:52] <Foxman> i love cock
[23:20:59] <Foxman> would u give me anal love plz?
well who can blame me, two hot studs like u and teddy...
all the mancandy i would ever need
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 23:41   #35
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Jenova Round 26!

Gay is ok !

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse