User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Dec 2004, 01:33   #101
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Planetarion Event - The Fall of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I'm trying to think of the best way to word it, but I'm struggling.

Basically, ND had the guts to fight LCH, and stand and fight for what we believed in, unlike a lot of alliances who took the easy route. And in the end, ND may not have won, but we stopped LCH winning. Not single handedly of course, but ND made a very big impact on this round. It's undeniable. Plus we had fun.

Ups... first you failed to answer the question…!

Second: “and stand and fight for what we believed in” : and how would we know what you fought for????

”Plus we had fun.” Doh......

Why do I even bother………?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 01:52   #102
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Ups... first you failed to answer the question…!

Second: “and stand and fight for what we believed in” : and how would we know what you fought for????

”Plus we had fun.” Doh......

Why do I even bother………?
Hehe you are funny MotoX. I mean it must be an act as I doubt you cant be this stupid for real?

Either way you gave me a good laugh
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:01   #103
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hehe you are funny MotoX. I mean it must be an act as I doubt you cant be this stupid for real?

Either way you gave me a good laugh

Well I’m here to amuse you so .......
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:21   #104
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I personally feel this is one of the best rounds EVER. We are what, 10 days away from the end of the round. The #1 alliance is yet to be decided.
Oh my. After playing that long - you still have no grasp of how things are. Unless you're joking?

23 mio score lead and 10 days left in the game.

How in hell it'll be possible for 1up not to win? What tactical strategy lch and friends is still left untried to make a miracle? 1.3million score pull off by LCH a day at an average - over a very good organization, high morale, unbreakable defense like 1up is just not possible with the odds/days left.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 02:37   #105
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Oh my. After playing that long - you still have no grasp of how things are. Unless you're joking?

How in hell it'll be possible for 1up not to win? What tactical strategy lch and friends is still left untried to make a miracle? 1.3million score pull off by LCH a day at an average - over a very good organization, high morale, unbreakable defense like 1up is just not possible with the odds/days left.
ROFL, how long have you played? Anyone can be broken, but you know one thing?
THEY NEED TO BE ATTACKED PROPERLY! F****** LCH n000bs.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:48   #106
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
If I remember correctly; ND played this round to Win! If I’m wrong I stand correc…..

everyone played this round to win you idiot, why else would they play....... ND played the cards dealt them just as everyone else.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:53   #107
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
*** A lot of fking crap ***
You must possibly be the most retarded individual I have ever seen on this glorious formation of computers we call the "Internet".

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:56   #108
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:

Then how do you explain the fact that 1up needed less than a week to catch a 40 mill lead LCH had? Everything is possible, yet whiners like you give up and make it impossible.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:59   #109
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

LCH simply decided, well 1up will bitch slap us, so we better not let ND finish above us.....so for the biggest part of the round, they directed their fleets at ND, and they enlisted the help of about 4 other alliances. ND has battled through all that, we have fought off 120-175 incoming fleets a night, and still managed to attack successfully and keep our place in the rankings. What have we accomplished? There's your answer. As a member of the ND HC, I am proud of every ND member, they have worked hard, looked overwhelming odds in the face and handled their business..... as in any round of PA, the best message I can send to our enemies is this......" we had fun, and we can hold our heads up high, and if you don't like it, we got something you can kiss"
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 04:02   #110
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
LCH simply decided, well 1up will bitch slap us, so we better not let ND finish above us.....so for the biggest part of the round, they directed their fleets at ND, and they enlisted the help of about 4 other alliances. ND has battled through all that, we have fought off 120-175 incoming fleets a night, and still managed to attack successfully and keep our place in the rankings. What have we accomplished? There's your answer. As a member of the ND HC, I am proud of every ND member, they have worked hard, looked overwhelming odds in the face and handled their business..... as in any round of PA, the best message I can send to our enemies is this......" we had fun, and we can hold our heads up high, and if you don't like it, we got something you can kiss"
ND has fought well, and never let any big mofo pick on them. They struck back whereever they possibly could, and did some heroic defence. If thats not an acomplishment I dont know what is.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 05:02   #111
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

LCH picking on Mistu now?
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 05:57   #112
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I personally feel this is one of the best rounds EVER. We are what, 10 days away from the end of the round. The #1 alliance is yet to be decided. Smaller alliances are declaring wra on each other all the time, and its all in the balance from rank #1 down to #20.

When did we ever have a round like that before.

That's why im getting fed up at everyone constantly moaning and whining at each other. Like Henck says, its been well played to everyone, bring on round 13.
couldnt agree more
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 08:34   #113
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

If LCH, VisioN and their other allies are scared of hitting 1up, they don't deserve to win the round.

This seems to be something like ND's policy...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 10:00   #114
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
And what exactly have ND done wrong.

1st they had a war with someone their own size (hr or vsn, cant remember).
2nd they hit the #1 alliance, in an effort to stop said alliance running away with ranks.
Now they are being hit by every other alliance in the game. What exactly are they expected to do?
Quote:
“1st they had a war with someone their own size (hr or vsn, cant remember).
2nd they hit the #1 alliance, in an effort to stop said alliance running away with ranks.
Now they are being hit by every other alliance in the game. What exactly are they expected to do?”

I think It’s rather bold of you coming here stating this bull..it, even with your reputation as a Forum poster.
In my mind it’s rather stupid since so many people are able to post the truth!

Oh… and they aren’t hit by every other alliance in the game….! So please get your facts together before post please…!

You would be hard pressed to find an alliance that hasnt hit ND over past few days, and there are about 5 alliances that are hitting specifically ND, instead of 1up, and LCH is one of those alliances.
My above post is valid, and arguments between people here are not whether those commenst are true, (as its widely accepted that is what has ahppened), but what ND should do now.

And the answer is simple.
2 choices
1) Carry on their fight with LCH and co, or
2) Go begging LCH to stop attacking them so they can hit 1up, (the one alliance who has been hitting the biggest targets it can find, rather than killing ND).

And we both know that choice 1 is the only real choice.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 10:02   #115
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
everyone played this round to win you idiot, why else would they play....... ND played the cards dealt them just as everyone else.

Please try to act civil

/me put aNgRyDuCk on his lap and give him a good spanking for calling nice people idiots.

Not everyone plays to win……!

And you should learn have to handle a deck of cards before playing them.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 10:09   #116
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You must possibly be the most retarded individual I have ever seen on this glorious formation of computers we call the "Internet".

And you should grow up before posting here, It’s not a very nice thing to call people retards!
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 10:29   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Revolt!!!!!!

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 12:13   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think MotoX has made his views clear to the forum.

If you aren't anti 1up, you're a bad person.

Best argument on AD ever imo

P.S. How about you talk to those LCH players who have planetary NAPs with 1up out of personal benefit, rather than political strategy. I'm sure you'ld be popular.

Last edited by lokken; 11 Dec 2004 at 13:49.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:10   #119
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Surely Motox there's no reason to take out your frustration on the exclimation mark, question mark and period keys on your keyboard?

Coming back on topic, LCH will never have a deserved victory untill they get some discipline in their alliance. By this I obviously mean stopping their top players fencesitting, three-fleeting and low defending. As it is at the moment, I think there's alot of alliance (that includes both ND and 1up) that deserves a higher rank and more respect than LCH. 1up for their skill, dedication and activity. ND for their morals and high values, they want to keep this game interesting, and they have been able to do so for as long as I have known them. Even if they won't attack 1up now, I think that is completely understandable. They have other alliances that have treated them far worse than 1up, and I'm sure they want to show those alliance that you can't hit ND without consequences.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:25   #120
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Afraid are we?

At least I gone get me a fat 1up planet while he is away defending........ Muhaaa
you cant read

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:51   #121
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Also, it seems that LCH's only plan to break down 1up in any way, is to trick a bunch of newbiesinto attacking 'evuhl 1up' to sap def so they can break through. If they can be bothered to hit 1up instead of still concentrating on ND.

If LCH come first, it'll make Gate cry
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 17:28   #122
fedz

fedz can only hope to improve

the people supporting 1up (not launching) are the ones who are greedy, and take advantage of such a strong alliance

i along with everyone in my galaxy and many others will be launching

you people supporting this soon to be petty alliance are just silly

1up will crumble like a life treatening disaster
fedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 17:38   #123
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Ahh a new gimmick account
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 17:40   #124
TheRat
Retired

I can only laugh.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 17:48   #125
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

We used to to delete gimmick accounts back in the day.

True story.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 20:57   #126
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

This event seems to never become a reality
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:00   #127
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

well if it does it ain't targeting 1up. no matter what it was good for a laugh
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:01   #128
Karjeg
SiN

Karjeg is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhm.... Can we get some coords soon? I want to jgp the targets so I can find me a nice roidfat 3-fleeter...

*edit* Maybe this PeoplesVoice thinks he's going to pull off a (gasp) staggered attack...
<Jeeves> --- 1.1 Centaur will kill 0.277037037037 Hornet
Karjeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 21:01   #129
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we now start a "The Return of the King Thread"
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 22:31   #130
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedz
the people supporting 1up (not launching) are the ones who are greedy, and take advantage of such a strong alliance

i along with everyone in my galaxy and many others will be launching

you people supporting this soon to be petty alliance are just silly

1up will crumble like a life treatening disaster
Quote:
Ahh a new gimmick account
Actaully I've seen fedz somewhere before

Some t50-t100 HC
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:32   #131
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

looooooooooooooolll (this is very much on topic)
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:55   #132
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Off topic: Why do you have that sig of urs ? Its uberlong and noone cares what ur coords were.

He isnt important enough to be remeberd on nick alone, unlike u