User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 22:29   #101
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzsword
It's likely that fury will win, they've got an incredible ammount of members with huge fleets ANY CHALLENGE TO THE ALLIANCE WILL BE CRUSHED that's why noone will dare to mess with them.

I wish i was a member!
Are you dumb, or just stupid?
If Fury were as powerful as you say they are, they would have tagged all the galaxies in the top 250, and no one would play the game in they were not Fury.

Ugh, WHY DO THE N00BS COME TO AD!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 22:31   #102
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzsword
It's likely that fury will win, they've got an incredible ammount of members with huge fleets ANY CHALLENGE TO THE ALLIANCE WILL BE CRUSHED that's why noone will dare to mess with them.

I wish i was a member!
Slightly archaic, that.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 23:45   #103
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Are you dumb, or just stupid?
If Fury were as powerful as you say they are, they would have tagged all the galaxies in the top 250, and no one would play the game in they were not Fury.

Perhaps because they do not realize how many asses will jump on everything they say, and think that Alliance Discussions is a place for people to Discuss Alliances. Just a thought.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 23:47   #104
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Cryptics second AD account?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 00:07   #105
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Titans/LDK will win. comfortably.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 00:13   #106
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

Perhaps because they do not realize how many asses will jump on everything they say, and think that Alliance Discussions is a place for people to Discuss Alliances. Just a thought.
Always try to stop a problem at it's cause, not at it's conciquences.
I was not the one that said "TEH L33T FURRRY WILL R0X0R"
Stop the cause, stop the problems.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:00   #107
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:

Always try to stop a problem at it's cause, not at it's conciquences.
I was not the one that said "TEH L33T FURRRY WILL R0X0R"
Stop the cause, stop the problems.
I agree about stopping the problem at its cause. I disagree with your assessment as to just what the problem is however. Noobs who say ignorant things are not a problem. If you don't like them, you can simply ignore them. The problem is precisely what it has been for a long time on AD: Self-proclaimed "important people" who would rather berate anyone with whom they disagree than discuss like mature adults, the current situation in the game. Several rounds ago, it was basically the whole of Furgion that constituted this problem. I see now that their collective arrogance and general verbal ugliness has been replaced by the new "masters" of the game, Titans and their allies.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:27   #108
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I agree about stopping the problem at its cause. I disagree with your assessment as to just what the problem is however. Noobs who say ignorant things are not a problem. If you don't like them, you can simply ignore them. The problem is precisely what it has been for a long time on AD: Self-proclaimed "important people" who would rather berate anyone with whom they disagree than discuss like mature adults, the current situation in the game. Several rounds ago, it was basically the whole of Furgion that constituted this problem. I see now that their collective arrogance and general verbal ugliness has been replaced by the new "masters" of the game, Titans and their allies.
I disagree. There is enough arrogance to go around for all "elite" alliances no matter what side they are on.

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:30   #109
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Duke Leto

I disagree. There is enough arrogance to go around for all "elite" alliances no matter what side they are on.

Leto
I did not mean to imply that it was limited to Titans and their allies. I was merely suggesting that as of late, they have become the most visible source of such board clutter.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 06:01   #110
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Just for the record:

Fury-Prov > Wrath.
That is true.
________
Lolol

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:07.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 06:59   #111
Dragoon

Quote:
Do I really need to make the zing here, or isnt it obvious enough already? :/
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:08   #112
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

I did not mean to imply that it was limited to Titans and their allies. I was merely suggesting that as of late, they have become the most visible source of such board clutter.
Hmm. While mostly Titans is good at not creating board clutter threads, I have to admit that I've personally (note the emphasis) been a bit disappointed at how ready some of my alliance mates are to bite the flame-baits set out by people like allfather when strictly speaking it isn't necessary.

Actions do speak louder than words - I don't think this is an issue of compensating for the lack of the other though.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:12   #113
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

I have to admit that I think that the 'arrogance' title tends to be inherited by whoever is in the lead at any given time. Not saying that my alliance hasn't said a word, but I honestly do not think we would have had to. We'd still be portrayed as the 'collective arrogance'. Classical Government party - Opposition parties conflict.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:27   #114
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
I have to admit that I think that the 'arrogance' title tends to be inherited by whoever is in the lead at any given time. Not saying that my alliance hasn't said a word, but I honestly do not think we would have had to. We'd still be portrayed as the 'collective arrogance'. Classical Government party - Opposition parties conflict.
I agree, to an extent. You _would_ be portrayed badly, as long as you were winning. To say that you'd be portrayed as arrogant, no matter what though, I think is inaccurate. I remember the days before I read the forums, when Furgion was basically owning everyone, and I still thought they were arrogant. Not because I was losing, but because any time a member of TE came under attack by one of them, no matter how polite I was to them, the PA-mails I got in response were always dripping with arrogance and scorn for "the little guys." So yes, the arrogance title is inherited, but whoever inherits it also tends to earn it pretty quickly, imo.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:34   #115
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dragoon
Do I really need to make the zing here, or isnt it obvious enough already? :/
I just wish people would stop quoting him already. I'm trying to not read what he says. :/
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 02:45   #116
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point
I dident read any of the other posts excepts hAl`s which I dont really care to quote.. But it was full of obvious errors..

But from my angle the alliances that dominated the rounds goes like this:

R1: dunno.. dident play

R2: god knows..

R3: so many to pick from.. will have to go with Legion/Fury tho

R4: Legion/Xanadu/LDK(Ely).. I know alot of people will disagree or have someone else added, but I was in a top 10 Fury gal so I had some idea how the frontline was.. We dident end top 200 tho..

R5: Legion.. well thats not entierly true.. Legion had the top 3 gals, but "all" those Legion members defected to titans or got a free trip to a mental hospital (hello Sietlas and Ish) Sure Fury was big and had t&p gals from rank 10 to 219, but the really big gals was Legion mainly.. Except for Sids gal.. Fury did have most players in the top 10 tho.. like Focht, Yeh, Steve(?) and Defcon..

R6: Deus Ex.. For luckily being on top all the way.. the anti powerblock alliance made leet powerblocks with the "winning" party all the way.. Sure they dident win by much and you can hardly call it a victory, but overall they came out of it with the least people sent to mental institutions..

R7: I will have to say Fury here.. But thats just because Fury was saved by Biggdogg in the 11th hour and avoided to be dissbanded and roided senceless.. Even tho Fury had more internal problems then Deus Ex had during the start of R6, they still managed.. Point to Titans for devious tactics and amusing playstyle.. Fred, Axis and BDB should get a medal for being interesting to play with and at one point almost running the entire game.... Salute WebAngel..

R8: I honestly have no idea, but DTA/titans or summit..

Feel free to "correct" me..
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 02:57   #117
Dreadnought!

OI ILLEGAL
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 03:01   #118
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point
lo Dread
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 03:59   #119
Rukhsta

Re: Re: Will Fury win Round 8?

Quote:
Originally posted by ado

*sigh* need I make a answer to this question or does everyone already know what I considered as a reply.

To say fury have no relations is like saying IRAQ dosnt have a nuclear weapons program.

Officially both are true ey ?
except that most experts are sure Iraq doesn't have a nuclear weapons program....

tis chemical weapons, not nuclear ;-)

but ofc Fury would have under the table relations, but can you honestly say that most top alliances don't?

and Leto may be right in that it will be hard to pick a winner :-\
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 04:26   #120
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
The problem is precisely what it has been for a long time on AD: Self-proclaimed "important people" who would rather berate anyone with whom they disagree than discuss like mature adults, the current situation in the game. Several rounds ago, it was basically the whole of Furgion that constituted this problem. I see now that their collective arrogance and general verbal ugliness has been replaced by the new "masters" of the game, Titans and their allies.
My arrogance came from watching Fury try to be gods of the world round after round, even while they lose they're the best
The reason I'm such an ******* is simply to annoy Fury how they annoyed me in the past.
I'm just not adding all the crap around it, just straight to the point.
If you don't like what I say, pull a hobbie it's in his sig, I really don't give a damn, my board appearance is nothing like who I am (RL/Irc ) I do it because I'm capable to annoy/harrass whoever I choose.

You are one of the people that should know me, you should know how I actually act is nothing like what I act on here, though I think you're ignoring that fact now for some odd reason. This post was not directed at ya plant.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 04:49   #121
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:

My arrogance came from watching Fury try to be gods of the world round after round, even while they lose they're the best
The reason I'm such an ******* is simply to annoy Fury how they annoyed me in the past.
I'm just not adding all the crap around it, just straight to the point.
If you don't like what I say, pull a hobbie it's in his sig, I really don't give a damn, my board appearance is nothing like who I am (RL/Irc ) I do it because I'm capable to annoy/harrass whoever I choose.

You are one of the people that should know me, you should know how I actually act is nothing like what I act on here, though I think you're ignoring that fact now for some odd reason. This post was not directed at ya plant.
Psi, I _do_ know that you are not the same person as you purport to be on these Forums, which is why I am all the more bothered by such behavior. I have never liked Fury's arrogance in the past, but in my mind, that doesn't make my arrogance excusable if I somehow manage to prevail over them.

Your reasoning here seems to be flawed. I was criticising your being such a cokc to the newbie that had made an admittedly ignorant comment on this thread. Your explanation that you are this way to irritate Fury does not excuse that behavior to him, even if you think it excuses that behavior to Fury. In reality, I think we both know that all it does is make you look as bad as Fury.

This is my fundamental problem with the presense of Titans on AD at the moment. They claim to be better than Fury, and yet exhibit all the traits that we came to hate about Fury over the past 7 rounds. Why should anyone help you, let alone like you, with that particular way of looking at things.

I'm not really keen on ignoring people, especially people who I know to be intelligent and rational. I will however, continue to criticise them when they deserve it.

Hope things are going well for you this round Psi. Too bad I'm not playing to take part in any of these attacks I'm hearing so much about.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 16:25   #122
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

The thing you don't actully seem to understand is I doubt theres anyone who actully gets annoyed by what you post I'm willing to hedge a bet most people Fury or not just think your a twat (As even your own friends have posted on the boards). You greatly over estimate your importance to us the only thing your actully good for is laughing at
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 22:47   #123
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Will Fury win Round 8?

Quote:
Originally posted by Duke Leto
Since they are not aligned with anyone, will Fury quietly win the war of attrition, and if so, will they have to nap themselves to silent victory?

Fury will not win ofc since their HC/BC is crap and the players even worse.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 01:07   #124
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

snip.
To defeat the beast, you must become the beast

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 01:34   #125
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Fire does not beat fire. Water does. I disagree very strongly with your assumption.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:04   #126
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Fire does not beat fire. Water does. I disagree very strongly with your assumption.
Sand does it better though...
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:28   #127
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I suppose if we were putting out fires you might have a point.

Theres no opposite processes in Planetarion, you win by gathering roids and killing ships, You do that through a small variety of tactics and strategies. THere are only a certain number of ways to skin a cat, and all of them involve killing it.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 02:33   #128
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

I suppose if we were putting out fires you might have a point.

Theres no opposite processes in Planetarion, you win by gathering roids and killing ships, You do that through a small variety of tactics and strategies. THere are only a certain number of ways to skin a cat, and all of them involve killing it.
Next time read the entire conversation. It was not about beating people in PA, but about Forum arguments. Try again Germ.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:20   #129
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I prefere "To defeat the beast, you must become the best" !
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 04:42   #130
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Will Fury win Round 8?

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N

Fury will not win ofc since their HC/BC is crap and the players even worse.
We have the worst BC's the world has *ever* seen I dont think any of them have ever had a planet reach over 3 million, and they dont even know what a roid is. As for Fury's HC, I couldnt imagine anyone worse than Sid, as he obviously has NO clue about pa, politics, military and planet management. Maybe we should outsource and get leet players like yourself to run the alliance

________
Vaporizer wholesaler

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:08.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 10:34   #131
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Will Fury win Round 8?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman

We have the worst BC's the world has *ever* seen I dont think any of them have ever had a planet reach over 3 million, and they dont even know what a roid is. As for Fury's HC, I couldnt imagine anyone worse than Sid, as he obviously has NO clue about pa, politics, military and planet management. Maybe we should outsource and get leet players like yourself to run the alliance

no thnx.
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 02:59   #132
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Its amazing how many people actually missed my comment for its actual meaning and intention. It shocks me

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 03:29   #133
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Its amazing how many people actually missed my comment for its actual meaning and intention. It shocks me
To defeat Fury, I must become Fury.

To 'defeat' my perception that Fury is absolute poop, I must become absolute poop, absolutely. (I'm almost certain that's redundant, neener neener!)

To defeat my fear, I must become my fear, with the hope I shall no longer fear the 'feared.'

All I know is that Zhil is the cutest one.
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 03:35   #134
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
ok nicolas cage from faceoff
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 17:45   #135
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

To defeat Fury, I must become Fury.

To 'defeat' my perception that Fury is absolute poop, I must become absolute poop, absolutely. (I'm almost certain that's redundant, neener neener!)

To defeat my fear, I must become my fear, with the hope I shall no longer fear the 'feared.'

giggle

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:10   #136
Zitoz

Hobbie - go eat my c0ck would you?
Am I (other people..) not allowed to quote other people, just because your ignoring them?

Grow upp you sad little fu cker..

*some one quote this, so that the d1ck head may view it by himself*
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 23:18   #137
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Zitoz
Am I (other people..) not allowed to quote other people, just because your ignoring them?

Unfortunately because he's '1337' and 'cool' he wont see this
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 02:25   #138
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
ok nicolas cage from faceoff
One of my favorite movies. The gunfight in the little mission is fantastic.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 02:31   #139
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Zitoz

I helped !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 03:01   #140
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
I helped !
:dejected:
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 05:58   #141
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Actually, it's air... or lack of it that trumps fire.

I once tried to light one of my own farts and it seems that some air is more potent than others... I of course did not try to put out the burning curtain at once, due to my stunned and utter amazement at my accomplishment, but in effect, if I would have been in the mood for a science project, I could have tested the theory that fire actually could fight fire, by lighting the other end of the curtain and forcing the flames to meet the onrushing rectally induced bonfire burning the other way head on.

Therefore hypothetically, the fire would cancel out the fire, due to depletion of resources, and thus, fire may have effectively fought fire.

Yes, its late and I'm tired. But, one must amuse himself when others do not though.

: )

Leto

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 07:59   #142
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I'm leaving IRG you two timing whore
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 09:52   #143
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Meth
I'm leaving IRG you two timing whore
furycommand.jpg

Everyone knows you are adorable in socks.
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 10:06   #144
Meth
Me

Meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

furycommand.jpg

Everyone knows you are adorable in socks.
I've not seen furycommand.jpg, PM me the URL?

And yes, yes I am
Meth is offline   Reply With Quote