User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:58   #1
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Interesting 'pro' Blair US support....

I watched 'Des & Mel' yesterday during a bored//spam period and their last guest was Mo Molan...

She looked drunk and was suprizingly more funny than i'd ever considered possible (she's not just an opinionated ugly bint after all!!) but she did have this one statement that got me thinking..

Now, as she's an ex cabinet member, I reckon she knows Tony (Lionel) Blair pretty well, and she had this to say....

"Tony may well be supporting the US publicly, but has anyone stopped to think what the US would have done by now if the UK hadn't agreed to support them and then supported UN resolutions?"

Hmm maybe Blair wont go to war without the UN after all....

we'll see

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:00   #2
Idi

dya think they would have closed all the McDonalds in the country? :/
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:02   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Anyone who is nobody already knows that Blair has had at least some measure of 'restraining influence' on Bush.

I thought the drunks in Cardboard City knew it. I guess some people just aren't that 'clued up'.

And 'Lionel'?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:06   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Interesting 'pro' Blair US support....

POLITICIAN IN 'SAYING SOMETHING AND DOING SOMETHING ELSE' SCANDAL

WORLD SHOCKED.

Yes, Blair is doing something different behind the scenes!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:06   #5
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Anyone who is nobody already knows that Blair has had at least some measure of 'restraining influence' on Bush.

I thought the drunks in Cardboard City knew it. I guess some people just aren't that 'clued up'.

And 'Lionel'?
**** off lefty

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:09   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Why 'Lionel' though?
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:34   #7
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Cause Tony reminds me of Lionel Blair...

Tony

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:36   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
Cause Tony reminds me of Lionel Blair...

Tony
.....um, the smile?
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:37   #9
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Mo Molan is very funny imo.

And Im all for the war, there are no morally justifiable reasons at the moment but controling the oil of the future is a good enough reason for the imperialism type like me
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:40   #10
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
If we are going by name association. When I think of the name Lionel I think of the 70's sitcom "The Jeffersons". So does this mean that Tony Blair's parents were a black couple that run a chain of dry cleaning stores? Does he have a dad named George and a mom named Weezy? Is he truly moving on up? To the east side?
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:41   #11
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
.....um, the smile?
no they're both bad daytime tv personalities at best...

tho i fear lionel probably has more of a career left in him than Tony as soon as an opposition comes around..

If only thatch wasn't senile