User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:29   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
100 Greatest Films

On channel 4 tonight

Anyone any idea if it's the one that they showed some time last year or whether it's a new one?

Either way no doubt star wars is top 3 again :/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:31   #2
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Same one.

Thankfully that means we're spared Lord of the Rings being in there.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:31   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It's a repeat.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:32   #4
Dace

If it doesn't have Ameican Psycho in the list then it's pointless.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:35   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
I was a tad drunk last time i watched it so can't remember how the top 10 went very well.

Shawshank redemption, apocalypse now and star wars trilogy were all up there iirc.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:38   #6
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sure The Wizard of Oz is in there somewhere. I just found something weird about that movie the other day. In one of the scenes you can see one of the dwarf's actually hang himself. My niece told me about and sure enough there it was. Apparently the guy commited suicide on the set.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 21:59   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
If it doesn't have American Psycho in the list then it's pointless.
What about Fight Club?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 22:02   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Archi
I am sure The Wizard of Oz is in there somewhere. I just found something weird about that movie the other day. In one of the scenes you can see one of the dwarf's actually hang himself. My niece told me about and sure enough there it was. Apparently the guy commited suicide on the set.
Cecil is the Lord of Wizard of Oz
It appears it is true, although with a munchkin, not a dwarf.

edit: Or, after reading the whole thing, perhaps not.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 02:02   #9
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It appears it is true, although with a munchkin, not a dwarf.
I had a brain fart on the name munchkin when I wrote my post