User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2002, 05:01   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
stinky plans

so im not dead yet
yeah my classes are over, finally, next year resolutions are
1-quit my crappy job
2-go to a gym and get fit
3-study to be aprooved in that japanese thingy, so ill live there for a while (5 yrs)
4-have sex

on the 4 thingy, there is a update. Some chick wich i was very onto, but she found herself a ugly bf, is visiting my city in the 12th and she is coming to my house
sheer bliss and a lot of oportunities
by them i will let you people know how it went
aside that
what are your resolutions?
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 05:08   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
*ahem*

resolution #1- publicly humiliate all who fail to see that this is 'P L A N E T A R I O N D I S C U S S I O N S'

resolution #2- point them in the direction of GD.

(its this one by the way...)
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 06:40   #3
Evil Smurf

Evil Smurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Bitterness

Apok, you're such a bitter guy - tis the season to be jolly and all that - give him a break.
Evil Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 10:26   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Santa Leshy to the rescue!
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 11:57   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
What's the rest of your sig Muslim?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 17:00   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
muslim you're my hero
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 17:16   #7
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
i was going to promise to personally beat every rednecked idiot in this country that voted for Bush because he dangled a $300 tax-break check in front of their faces like a carrot in front of a donkey and now he's bringing the world against us, but then i found out the police would stop me fairly quickly.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:58   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
muslim you bring hope to so many...
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 18:58   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
not me tho....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 19:15   #10
Handsome Sailor
Turbojugend

Handsome Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point
ppl like you make me feel good.... or... better
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 19:23   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
to get to 10 stone
Unread 27 Dec 2002, 19:43   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: stinky plans

Well, seeing as I don't beleive in new years resolutions, these are my plans on general improvement, totally unrelated to it being a new year and stuff:
  1. quit my crappy job, AFTER getting a new and better one
  2. keep in shape more, I've been utterly lazy since I ran that marathon 5 months ago; go skiing more, start running seriously as soon as the snow is gone
  3. finish atleast one of the 500 half-finished and half-planned coding projects I'm working on
  4. take over the world
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 00:58   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I resolve to put on 5 stones, smoke 20 cigarettes a day, develop a bad drug habit, and become a criminal and scrounger off the state.

should I complete these resolutions I shall be happy because I completed them.

should I not complete these resolutions I will be happy I didn't wreck my life.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 02:01   #14
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i plan to take of the world before W does, by using only the power of spoons
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 02:21   #15
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
i plan to take of the world before W does, by using only the power of spoons
oh no
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 04:35   #16
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
oh no
now THAT is fked up crap.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 05:06   #17
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
That's some funny **** right there

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 11:57   #18
Handsome Sailor
Turbojugend

Handsome Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oh no
one thing is that ppl actually make that ****, but how did u come across it?

still darned funny tho
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 12:05   #19
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
to get to 10 stone
Could someone tell me how much a "stone" is?
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 12:55   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
oh no
No don't use spoon guard!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 13:40   #21
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
No don't use spoon guard!
i was wondering how long before someone posted that
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 13:43   #22
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally posted by Handsome Sailor
one thing is that ppl actually make that ****, but how did u come across it?

still darned funny tho
I've been a fan of rathergood.com for a while now. Was first introduced to be me here by a mate. And of course I could never forgive myself if i posted this and didn't mention Alf Garnett, Buffy or Jamie.