User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2007, 12:26   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Napoli geniuses

Napoli will buy Ronaldinho!

a bookmaker will pay out 67x, if they succeed in getting him. so with 2 million they have 134 million, probably enough to finance him.
in 1984 they succeeded in luring Maradona out of Barcelona. will they now succeed again? let's hope.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 13:03   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Napoli geniuses

Yeah whatever. Even if this construction would work out, I don't think Ronaldhino wants to go to that pile of shit.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:14   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Yeah whatever. Even if this construction would work out, I don't think Ronaldhino wants to go to that pile of shit.

but what if they make him an offer he can't refuse?

Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:29   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

is it the atomic pie eating machine? or the hairy tooth one?
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:33   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
where's the link at?
i read it at www.vi.nl, a -trustworthy- Dutch footballsite. so i reckon you can find it on English footballsites too.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:45   #6
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how things work on the continent, but in the UK I believe a bookmaker is not necessarily bound to pay on a bet - it is a gentleman's agreement. I would imagine that they wouldn't honour a bet regarding Napoli's activity from anyone with any influence at the club.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 19:46   #7
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
I don't know how things work on the continent, but in the UK I believe a bookmaker is not necessarily bound to pay on a bet - it is a gentleman's agreement. I would imagine that they wouldn't honour a bet regarding Napoli's activity from anyone with any influence at the club.
I'll do it for them on the sly if they ask nicely.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 19:56   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
I don't know how things work on the continent, but in the UK I believe a bookmaker is not necessarily bound to pay on a bet - it is a gentleman's agreement.
I believe that is no longer the case (following the 2005 Gambling Act).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote