User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2009, 03:06   #1
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice
Round 34 Predictions

Hadn't seen the round prediction thread yet, and it's one of the few I enjoy reading on the pa forums! So then, what's going to happen this round? Who will be the top contenders? Anything surprising going to happen, or is it going to be another round of the same old stuff?
For me
And I'm Feeling Good
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 08:21   #2
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 34 Predictions

#1 apprime
#2 ascendancy
#3 subh

Last edited by neroon; 12 Dec 2009 at 14:22.
neroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 09:43   #3
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Kar View Post
another round of the same old stuff
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 10:27   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

#1 Euphoria
#2 NewDawn
#3 Ascendancy
#4 Subh
#5 Conspiracy
#6 VisioN
#7 DLR
#8 Apprime
#9 ODDR
#10 F-Crew

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 10:39   #5
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

#1 Flame

PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 11:42   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

For once, I honestly have no clue whatsoever of who is going to be top 3.
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 12:38   #7
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

#1 Ascendancy
#2 NewDawn
#3 Apprime
#4 VisioN
#5 Euphoria
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 15:58   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
For once, I honestly have no clue whatsoever of who is going to be top 3.
TFFT I thought I was the only one.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 16:18   #9
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

apprime+euphoria and then xvx/nd for the 3rd topspot

if they have full tags like i think i heard
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 19:52   #10
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Considering both Apprime and Ascendancy are only playing with about 40 people I highly doubt we'll see them in the top spots.
Euphoria might be a shit name but it does have some decent players, maybe this'll be their round to shine!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 20:34   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know of any alliances who are going to field a full tag? (as in 60+ players)

ND?
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 21:08   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

What's Euphoria all about?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2009, 22:27   #13
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Does anyone know of any alliances who are going to field a full tag? (as in 60+ players)

ND?
ND/CT? VisioN/xVx/Euro/Subh close to it?

Unread 29 Oct 2009, 02:09   #14
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
It's that new fragrance by Calvin Klein!

I sure that's where they got the name from. ^^
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 02:28   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Considering both Apprime and Ascendancy are only playing with about 40 people I highly doubt we'll see them in the top spots.
Euphoria might be a shit name but it does have some decent players, maybe this'll be their round to shine!
Ascendancy only started last round with something like 50 people intag. That said I know a lot of people there aren't intending on playing too seriously and I've been led to believe that apprime are only going to play with a smallish core of 40 odd. This is fairly understandable, most of the people in both alliances have been the most active in the last six or seven rounds of pa.

However knowing both alliances relatively well I fully expect at least 1 of them to be among the top 3 alliances by the time the round ends and certainly both to be in the top 5. A smaller starting playing base will hold them down initially but there are a lot of very good planet managers in there and a higher concentration of players with the necessary expertise to challenge at the top. That said with me not in Ascendancy and cardi apparently leaving apprime midround and golan too hate-filled to have a full conversation with another human being maybe all that expertise will be out of play!

I'll go for #1 euphoria over #2 apprime with #4 ascendancy behind and #3 xvx with #5 CT #6 ND #7 Subh #8 VsN. I'd imagine a very close round which won't be decided by the last tick (as in the score gap will be tiny and the #1 alliance won't necessarily look like the strongest one).
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 02:39   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Euphoria.
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 04:54   #17
Wicket

Wicket is an unknown quantity at this point

how come p3, ass and rock got left out... well.. maybe just p3 :P
Wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 10:53   #18
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

#1 Apprime
#2 Ascendancy
#3 NewDawn
#4 Subh
#5 Vision
#6 Euphoria
#7 DLR
#8 Conspiracy
#9 ODDR
#10 F-Crew

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 12:02   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

#1 the 40/50ppl tag first to recruit to 70

#2-10 who cares

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 12:28   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
That said with me not in Ascendancy
Wait what
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 12:53   #21
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

#1-2: Asc/App
#3-4: Subh/NewDawn
#5-6: Vision/DLR
#7-9: ORRD/Euphoria/Conspiracy
#10: F-Crew/ASS
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 13:08   #22
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Wait what
JBG decided to leave Ascendancy after R33. I think he joined F-Crew (no, that´s no joke).
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 14:58   #23
Bams
Virus Champion

Bams is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
how come p3, ass and rock got left out... well.. maybe just ps3 :P
maybe they don't like consoles?
R32: EC (rank 21)
R33: Round off
R34: P3ng! (rank 84) - sry drinker

Bams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 15:19   #24
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

I predict that almost all of these predictions are fails.
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 15:48   #25
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
I predict that almost all of these predictions are fails.
I predict your prediction will either be completely right or completely wrong, or somewhere in between.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 15:57   #26
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Some bold predictions itt
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 17:44   #27
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I hope Ascendancy trounce you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Munin has 73 members added. Where did you get 40 from?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 18:01   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only 26 people intag so far though. Not that it matters, we'll probably win anyway.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 18:13   #29
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
See! The round hasn't even started yet and Asc is already using forum propaganda!

I'll have to say, this round there are quite a few alliances that could get #1, not so much because they are that good, but rather because (as far as I know) no alliances actually have #1 as a goal.
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 21:59   #30
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
See! The round hasn't even started yet and Asc is already using forum propaganda!

I'll have to say, this round there are quite a few alliances that could get #1, not so much because they are that good, but rather because (as far as I know) no alliances actually have #1 as a goal.

sure

Unread 29 Oct 2009, 22:09   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not entirely sure that saying "our goal isn't for #1" and actually not having #1 as a goal are one and the same.
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 22:11   #32
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I predict
Planet:
#1 Chimpie
#2 ........

Galaxy
#1 Some asc gal
#2 ........

Alliance
#1 asc
#2 ........

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2009, 23:26   #33
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Considering only 26 people in tag according to mz, and two discussions on asc.tv list only 25/27 players, I think 40 was a better estimate than 73!

Quote:
As far as I know, Subh, Euphoria and ND.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 00:21   #34
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

60+ isnt full isil

and mz just cant stop lieing. there are 30 intag! dont listen to this asc propaganda

Unread 30 Oct 2009, 00:29   #35
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
It's that new fragrance by Calvin Klein!

I sure that's where they got the name from. ^^
New? Its been on the market the last year

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 02:40   #36
Patrikc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
New? Its been on the market the last year
Not over here! Though in that case I guess it is not new, technically. ):
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 09:14   #37
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

yeah DLR, Vision, Euphoria, ODDR and all the small BG will go full tag. and only asc/apprime will not.

¬_¬

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 09:16   #38
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

:d:d
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 09:19   #39
Fuzzy

no one said DLR and ODDR are going full tag, and only CBA guessed that Vision and Euphoria are close to full tag - from what i heard id guess vision are 50+ members atm and euphoria 40-50...though thats total speculation

i cant speak for apprime but i know ascendancy arent even close to full tag atm.

id say the most accurate post on this thread is

"this round there are quite a few alliances that could get #1, not so much because they are that good, but rather because (as far as I know) no alliances actually have #1 as a goal."

Unread 30 Oct 2009, 09:34   #40
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
no one said DLR and ODDR are going full tag, and only CBA guessed that Vision and Euphoria are close to full tag - from what i heard id guess vision are 50+ members atm and euphoria 40-50...though thats total speculation

i cant speak for apprime but i know ascendancy arent even close to full tag atm.

id say the most accurate post on this thread is

"this round there are quite a few alliances that could get #1, not so much because they are that good, but rather because (as far as I know) no alliances actually have #1 as a goal."
are you the round 30 Fuzzy "i would never join Asc" ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 09:48   #41
Fuzzy

i never said i would never join asc

i always said id quite like to experience asc as an alliance! achi can confirm, im sure others can as well.

its the best alliance in a long, long time and some argue one of the best ever...im in the minority of people who have never been a part of it, so i dont see why people begrudge me joining it now for at least 1 round. (especially considering ascendancys dominance on the game now is considerably less than it was r28-31)

Unread 30 Oct 2009, 10:04   #42
Kafir
Retired

Quote:
i never said i would never join asc

i always said id quite like to experience asc as an alliance! achi can confirm, im sure others can as well.

its the best alliance in a long, long time and some argue one of the best ever...im in the minority of people who have never been a part of it, so i dont see why people begrudge me joining it now for at least 1 round. (especially considering ascendancys dominance on the game now is considerably less than it was r28-31)
Because no1 likes gloryhunters..
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 10:24   #43
Fuzzy

i could retort with a rational argument but that would probably go straight over your head considering i have no idea who you are and assume you know nothing about me, thus making your judgement of me moronic. so i will just say with confidence that you sir, are an idiot.

PS. READ THE PART INSIDE THE BRACKETS /o\

Unread 30 Oct 2009, 10:25   #44
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafir View Post
Because no1 likes gloryhunters..
Playing down Asc chances to avoid early incs, it's a classic, he learned his lessons and shows in that respect he's a good recruit.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 10:29   #45
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
are you the round 30 Fuzzy "i would never join Asc" ?
Why would someone 'never' join an alliance?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 10:33   #46
Fuzzy

well the difference is last round when asc claimed the 'less members' thing they were like 4 members below apprime at the time

in this instance ascendancy only having 30 members currently in tag is a fact, and falls considerably short of the 70 member limit, though ofc that number is likely to change.

im not sure our chances of winning the round as i dont know how full other tags are, though id still guess ascendancy has the highest quality memberbase (despite a few key players not playing with them this round) and a lot will depend on the size of other alliances and as always, politics.

i wouldnt call that downplaying anything

EDIT: 32 members now! ascendancy have it in the bag.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 30 Oct 2009 at 10:38.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 11:32   #47
Kafir
Retired

Quote:
i could retort with a rational argument but that would probably go straight over your head considering i have no idea who you are and assume you know nothing about me, thus making your judgement of me moronic. so i will just say with confidence that you sir, are an idiot.

PS. READ THE PART INSIDE THE BRACKETS /o\
And without knowing me you assume that your l33t 'rational arguments' go straight over my head?

You say you wanted to experience Asc as an alliance after you did see them being dominating the game or just beeing extremely powerfull many rounds in a row. That makes you sir, look like an pure gloryhunter. And because universe is full of people like you Asc won't have problems to get their tag full during the round.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 11:53   #48
Fuzzy

i dont know you but i made the assessment that youre a moron based on the fact you made an utterly retarded post judging me when you really have no idea about me or what youre talking about.

yes, i wanted to experience asc as an ally since r26 when there period of awesomeness began, as they have been a fantastic group. its not about wanting an easy ride, but simply to be part of a well organised and ran alliance and to have that experience.

instead however i chose to join CT, Audentes and Omen for r28/29/30, being appointed HC of both audentes and omen during those rounds. After ascendancy won the 3-in-a-row after r30 and omen disbanded i joined a small BG called WAFHH instead of taking up the option to join ascendancy, as i didnt feel there would be any challenge in joining ascendancy, and i would rather fight as the underdog. I then spent the next 2 rounds in apprime simply since i am one of elviz' 'fanboys'.

Finally at r34, 8 rounds after asc initially appealing to me i have decided to join them as asc winning seems like less of a foregone conclusion than before and none of the other alliances playing appealed to me and it seemed a good chance to play in a group i always wanted to experience.

and i also genuinely dont see us as favourites going into this round simply due to numbers and our reputation always making us seen as a serious threat. if we do win though be assured it wont be an easy round and we wont get victory without a fight.

now having had to tell you what seems like my life story and sound like a self-obsessed twat i hope you leave your judgements aside and let me enjoy my round in ascendancy without spouting shite about things you simply know nothing about.

people can question my calibre as a player or leader all they like, but i dont appreciate fools who have no idea who i am questioning my integrity and motives.

EDIT: you can also see more on my views on people joining top allies instead of the opposition in threads such as the one this post is on.

the following post
from lokken is pretty much why i joined ascendancy now.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 30 Oct 2009 at 12:07.
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 11:56   #49
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

It's not like ascendancy's victories have been an easy ride.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 11:59   #50
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkie View Post
it's not like ascendancy's victories have been an easy ride.
orly?