User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jan 2005, 23:38   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nazi Harry

I just turned on BBC1 to see Prince Harry dressed as a nazi at a fancy dress party. I'm not sure if it was as Hitler but he had a red schwastica band on his arm. As you can imagine, the press think it's scandelous, but I was pissing myself at it.

Anyway, although it's on the fron page of The Sun tomorrow I think ("Harry The Nazi") I can't find any pics online at the moment.

Please help.
Go GD go!

And to make this thread at least have a half decent point. Is there any point to the Royal Family? Or is it just so they can put their foot in it occasionally? They do bring in a lot in tourism - does this justify it?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 23:53   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Nazi Harry

The problem is that if an official had done something as deeply moronic in PR terms as this, they'd have been either sacked or severely reprimanded, whereas the royals are effectively immune, and the ones which already have bad judgement have absolutely no incentive for improving that judgement.

Anyway, God save the Queen, the Fascist regime, and all that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:08   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nazi Harry

its alright he's not really royalty, bastardy and all that.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:09   #4
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

wow that's really stupid
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:10   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
its alright he's not really royalty, bastardy and all that.
True.
I was thinking to prove this I could murder Harry (although he's better than William), try to get done for treason, get DNA off Harry's body and prove he's Hewitt's son and I get off with just murder.
Doesn't sound like my best plan to be honest.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:11   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

doesn't he count as royal because of his mother, regardless of who his father was?

the royals do serve a purpose, opening supermarkets and the like, it just depends on wheter you think thats worth the cost
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:13   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
doesn't he count as royal because of his mother, regardless of who his father was?

the royals do serve a purpose, opening supermarkets and the like, it just depends on wheter you think thats worth the cost
not when his mother was only a spencer
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:17   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

ah i dont get all this blood line stuff, who ****ed whom in the what now?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:18   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
ah i dont get all this blood line stuff, who ****ed whom in the what now?
geneaology either you're born with it or you aint
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:20   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just make sure you **** the most important person you come across.

It's called social mobility.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:22   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4170083.stm
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:23   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

The picture was taken at the weekend at a friend's birthday party in Wiltshire, which had the fancy dress theme "colonial and native".

lolly roffle, hey those toffs know how to get the people to love them
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:23   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Brenda has obviously been on the phone about it, then.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:25   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
which had the fancy dress theme "colonial and native".
Sounds to me like a euphemism for orgiastic goings-on.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:28   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Tally ho, what. Time to take the fuzzy wuzzies to task. Bend over boys.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:30   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Thanks for that Nusselt
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:32   #17
Stew
Made of Twigs

At least he didnt dress like a fag like his brother.

From here.
Quote:
Prince William was reportedly present dressed in lion and leopard skin print top and tight black leggings.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:34   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Time to take the fuzzy wuzzies to task.
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM. THEY DO NOT LIKE IT UP 'EM.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 02:35   #19
Yahwe
I am.

"Prince Harry, 20, appears to be wearing a German desert uniform and a swastika armband. He is also holding a drink and cigarette"

i fail to see the relevance of a drink and a cigarette.
most of the rothschilds i know drink, a few smoke. it's hardly anti semitic
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 08:45   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Germans were well renowned for having drinks and/or cigarettes in their hand.

I guess Harry is just celebrating his lineage. Wasn't his great-grandfather German?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 09:53   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Clearly dressing up as someone at a fancy dress party means you wholeheartedly support them and their way of life. That's why we burn people who dress up as Dracula at Hallowe'en, the heathen blood-sucking murderering scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I guess Harry is just celebrating his lineage. Wasn't his great-grandfather German?
His great-grandfathers were King George VI (English), Prince Andrew of Greece and Denmark (Greek), the 7th Earl Spencer (English) and the 4th Baron Fermoy (Anglo-Irish), so no.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 10:51   #22
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
And to make this thread at least have a half decent point. Is there any point to the Royal Family? Or is it just so they can put their foot in it occasionally? They do bring in a lot in tourism - does this justify it?
none what so ever
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 11:02   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

quite frankly i think that this finally proves that he is definately legit, and he is most certainly taking after his paternal grandfather
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 11:12   #24
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i guess it isnt such a bad idea to have a president instead of a royale family after all.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 12:14   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Anybody could have dressed up as a Nazi. Anybody. Except a Prince. What a ****ing idiot.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 12:47   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just proving their german heritage?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 13:16   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Clearly dressing up as someone at a fancy dress party means you wholeheartedly support them and their way of life. That's why we burn people who dress up as Dracula at Hallowe'en, the heathen blood-sucking murderering scum.
A voice of reason!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 13:27   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

I don't think anyone said the ginger was a nazi, just that it wasn't the most tactful costume to have worn.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 14:39   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Could have been worse, I know of people who have gone to a fancy dress aprty as Holy Wells and Jessica Chapman.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 14:47   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its especially funny when you remember that the nazis systematically rounded up and gassed ginger people.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 16:41   #31
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Revelations about Harry's use of soft drugs, alcohol and cigarettes have also hit the headlines.
oh no harry is 18+ a student, doing nothing and hes shock horror smoking weed, drinking alcohol and smoking marlboro lights, what has this world come to....!!!?!?!?!?!?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 17:34   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Could have been worse, I know of people who have gone to a fancy dress aprty as Holy Wells and Jessica Chapman.
Best costume ever
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:11   #33
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wardrobe malfunction?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:14   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

The reaction to this has been ridiculous. Had he dressed up as Saddam Hussein would the papers have such a big problem? What about Osama Bin Laden? I'm guessing they'd have taken it as a joke and barely commented.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:33   #35
Yahwe
I am.

there are many reasons for the hype:

1) we're coming up to holocaust memorial day (60 years since auswitz)
2) a member of the royal family is an employee of the state, they are on the civil list in order to help britain and its image, they can renounce their titles and live privately if they are unwilling to pay attention to what they do.
3) harry wore a costume of rommel's desert rats who would never have worn a swastica, showing a lack of attention to detail
4) germany is particularly sensitive to this right now and while its fine for our nerwspapers to bait them its better if the official machinery of the state does not.
5) it may demonstrate that harry is not equipped for the role he will have to perform in the future.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:45   #36
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

What role, the crown is ****ing irrelevant and you know it.

I dislike the claim that this is an indication that Britain does not know enough about auswitch,the holocaust and/or the nazis ......... whilst they (the media as a whole) sell thousands of news papers and pull in millions of viewers off of the back of the whole debacle.

Then again hypocrisy and incenserity (sp) is the national motto nowadays..
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:50   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
What role, the crown is ****ing irrelevant and you know it.

I dislike the claim that this is an indication that Britain does not know enough about auswitch,the holocaust and/or the nazis ......... whilst they (the media as a whole) sell thousands of news papers and pull in millions of viewers off of the back of the whole debacle.

Then again hypocrisy and incenserity (sp) is the national motto nowadays..
the crown clearly has a role.
it has an important diplomatic function. it is a phenominally useful thing for a state to have a head of state who has no political beliefs or leanings.
moreover the crown serves inumerable normative functions. our legal system, our plitical system and our military all depend upon the queen being the pinacle, the absolute. the crown does nothing more than this, it practices no power, but this normative truth is fundamental to english constitutional society, the queen in parliament is sovereign.

its not the implication that we do not know, it is the implication that we do not care.
we may very well decide that we do not care, but such decisions should not be made flippantly and solely by a spoilt brat.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 20:50   #38
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
The reaction to this has been ridiculous.
You're not wrong. I hate the general public, just look at these quotes from Sky News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Creed, Flowery Branch, USA
He is not fit for the Army. He is not fit to be prince. He has embarrassed all of us that are proud to be of English heritage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-anne, Israel
What normal, healthy person would want to dress up in a Nazi uniform. Better he should have dressed up as a fairy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palmer, British, living in Kentucky, USA
I think it is totally outrageous and disrespectful for Prince Harry to dress in a uniform with a swastika on it for a fancy dress party. It is not simply a matter of political correctness; thousands of people died in horrendous ways at the hands of the Nazis. Let's hope that Sandhurst knocks some sense into him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia, Israel
It's no joke when a regular lad dresses up as a Nazi to attend a fancy dress party, but a prince who is supposed to be a representative of his country and his fellow countrymen? I am presuming that Harry is familiar with the Nazi movement. Well he has just attended one of Britains finest educational establishments and I assume that the history syllabus was covered there!
More here

lol. Fuuuuck off!
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 21:01   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Sarah Palmer, British, living in Kentucky, USA
It is not simply a matter of political correctness; thousands of people died in horrendous ways at the hands of the Nazis.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 21:14   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
"Acute Lord Irving Syndrome strikes again"
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 21:42   #41
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

bloody self pitying zionists
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 21:44   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
"Acute Lord Irving Syndrome strikes again"

getting drunk on whisky during the day far too often so your early retirement is requested and then the gov having to abolish your job after you've retired because of a promise made to you by your old pupil who is no prime minister that you would be the last lord chancellor?
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:39   #43
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

http://www.foksuk.nl/imggif.php?i=/upload/d699.gif

"hey, it's prince Charles"
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:44   #44
Nusselt
share the <3

look at them there dutchies making fun of the royal family in their duchty language that noone else knows, why im so mad i could go to war with them right this minute*

*start my car polute planet raise global temp melt ice caps flood dutchies
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 23:47   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Oh yeah and the reaction to this will probably cause every fancy dress party to have approximately 17% of its party goers dressed in an SS uniform for the next few months.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 00:05   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

indeed. David Irving then.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 00:07   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Oh yeah and the reaction to this will probably cause every fancy dress party to have approximately 17% of its party goers dressed in an SS uniform for the next few months.
we plan to do that en masse for the last day of sixth form, although the acquisition of 40-50 replica SS uniforms will take some doing.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 00:22   #48
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Why is prince charles a dildo
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 00:40   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Why is prince charles a dildo
they're dutch.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 00:47   #50
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i supposed if he was dressed up as an indian ala cowboys & indians he woudlntve made the press

yet these people were wiped out systematically too....
such hypocracy i say!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote