User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:39   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Words and AOL'isms that should be a kickban from the internet.

Whatever or the shortened form w/e.

pwnd/pwnt/PWNED!!!!

Zing

Life, cause usually it's only ever used by people that believe you should get a life cause they obviously have one themselves and can comment on how great it is and their sole purpose of coming to the internet was to obviously save me...

[text] > *, cause you can't be arsed to make a credible argument.

Any form of leet speak

proclaiming the upper hand in a debate by using some form of senority like age or registration date.

^_^

sup

I think that covers some of it.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:43   #2
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Re: Words and AOL'isms that should be a kickban from the internet.

That's nice, Sunday.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:48   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i'm fine with most of those but 'sup' isn't an aolism. it's simply common slang. that some people use on the net.

same with 'whatever',

tho i've never seen it used on the net.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 02:52   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use "pwned" cause it's ironic foshu
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 03:01   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zing is fantastic and I'd rather see the internet shut down than have it's usage considered unacceptable.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 04:22   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

It's like trying to provide sound effects for your own retorts like they mean something.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 04:31   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.

It's just a word.

But it sounds really cool.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 05:52   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

It's an onomatopoeia, bud-um tish! is more appropriate I feel :P

I'm also finding myself saying things like "It's the win" *shudder*

Must purge all evil.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:04   #9
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

pwned

fo' shizzle
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:05   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

On the internet or in real life? I find myself using zing in real life during those awkward silences after someone, other than me, has said or done something rather stupid.

Actually we could shorten sunday's list to "phrases that are used too much by under 18s).

Except for pwned. Pwned was never cool and anyone who thinks otherwise please send me a private message and I'll ban your account, your IP, your mother's account and her IP and then I'll come and burn down your house before urinating in the urn you keep your dead grandmother's ashes in and force-feeding the now urine-soaked ashes to you until you acknowledge that anyone who uses the word pwned except in an ironically self-aware fashion deserves to be thrown out in the Iraqi desert with a sign which they believe says "please give me water" but actually says "I am looking for a really, really, REALLLY close shave".

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 Oct 2004 at 06:10.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:12   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Internet would be rather bland without it`s own "trendy terms/phrases" etc though. Although some are indeed exceedingly annoying, others are cute.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:16   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

Oh and that "shocker/non-shocker" runs "pwned" a close second in terms of SHUT UP AND DIE YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!!1111111111112222222

Not aimed personally at you jerome*, you just prompted my memory heh.

*I tried finding that bloody ridiculous dash you have but my search was futile so from now on I'm calling you jerome%
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:23   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah that turned annoying quickly, same with "homax" which shouldn`t have been resurrrected from r5/6 pa :/, although that makes me a hypcorite as i`ve used variations of the term quite a lot but the original word is rather faggotted :/

edit - it`s next to the 1 and above the tab ````````````` etc
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 06:24   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Nothing beats insulting someone while using proper grammar and spelling.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 07:10   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

r and ****ing u

I love the flamefests on SA when some newbie starts dropping AOL bullshit.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 07:26   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

yah shocker/non shocker pisses me off.

I Do tend to exclaim Oh EM GEE! at the cats in my house though, it amuses me for days...
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 07:39   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"am i rite" really needs to be shot in the head.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 07:48   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

'Sup, ppl?
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 09:42   #19
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
that would be too quick a death for something more annoying than 'i know a song that will get on your nerves' for seventy two hours sung in a high pitched south african whine

it needs shoving sideways up the arse of everyone who uses it to suffocate
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 11:04   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I liked pwned.

I also like > *

and ^_^

I think you're just shite :/
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 11:09   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I liked pwned.

I also like > *

and ^_^

I think you're just shite :/
Can you not go one day without making a post that justifies the argument that my quality of posting is at least above average compared to the user base?
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 11:22   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rids is wrong but sunday, any belief you may have that you aren't actually utterly utterly irrevocably shit is purely down to ego.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 11:30   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
rids is wrong but sunday, any belief you may have that you aren't actually utterly utterly irrevocably shit is purely down to ego.
I know I'm not the best, but I know I'm better than a lot of people who like to think they can say what they feel cause they aren't me even though it's generally worst than what I post.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 11:32   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm sorry, next time I'll try and engage you in a serious debate about something that I really couldnt give more than two shits about. Perhaps I'll spend the rest of my day researching my argument. Hmm.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 12:17   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whatever
What's wrong with saying "whatever"? I haven't seen it used in an AOL speak way... just in normal terms really. Maybe I just don't hang at all the right places, aye.

pwnd/pwnt/PWNED!!!!
I assumed everyone who used this used it in an ironic way - making fun of it while using it (to be super clever, whee). Do people exist who use it seriously...?

Zing
Again, I haven't come across this that much...

Life, cause usually it's only ever used by people that believe you should get a life cause they obviously have one themselves and can comment on how great it is and their sole purpose of coming to the internet was to obviously save me...
Never heard this either (man, I'm so not down with the net lingo) - but it sounds knobbish.

[text] > *, cause you can't be arsed to make a credible argument.
I think I've used this before - I don't see the problem. Again, it's in a kind of self-mocking way, it's not entirely serious. It's not like I'd expect to win an argument based on it.

Any form of leet speak
Ya.

proclaiming the upper hand in a debate by using some form of senority like age or registration date.
I think you can get away with this if some newbie 10 post poster starts getting arsy and thinks they own the place. Otherwise, yeah.

^_^
What's wrong with that? It's not as good as O_o, clearly, but eh.

sup
nmswu?
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 12:32   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Hi, I'm Sunday8pm"
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 12:51   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Not Ginger, Strawberry Blonde"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 12:53   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

omfg yuo liek got !AOLPWNED!@$#!@

you suck at the interweb Sunday, really
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 13:46   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
When you really go over the top it can be pretty funny though am i rite i think i am i told you i was but you didn't believe me oh no you didn't but i was rite you see.

It's the way you do the things you do.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 16:14   #30
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Ah this thread takes me back to 2001/02 .

Thanks for repeating the same old shite sunday, always knew we could rely on you.

^_^
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 16:30   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive seen far worse tbh...
for some reason this group of children added me to msn thinking i was one of their 'mates'....hilarity ensued as i tried to work out what they were saying.

ME : why arnt you in university if your 19?

we r
so im da youhgest 1
u just don't no bout it
we go to kingston uni
in london
reallly how facinatin
lol
lolzz

Me : kingston even has a uni?

****in heel he dont knw bout the uni in london
who the fk is this and how did u get the addy?
hell*
lol

Me : Kingston Polytechnic was formed in 1970 from Kingston Tech and a local school of art that had split away from it 40 years earlier. It became Kingston University in 1992.

he ****in emailed me 1st

Me : ah its a poly

wot????
stop actin smart

Me : thats from a 'website'
Me : from the 'internet'

we dotn cre how the uni came to be
we all no u went on google and pasted it 4m there
Me : the university is an old polytechnic which means that its not a 'proper old style' university
which explains how you got int
like u
OMG
in
hahano
do u even understand dis
coz this film woz shot there

it made my brain hurt :-((((
and thats only the part of the conversation that i could be bothered to copy and paste. theres about 30mins worth of them talking like shit and me laughing at them.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 16:42   #32
Sunday8pm
Banned

Aside from the haters I'm glad some of us are engaging in a discussion.

Thank god we don't have [img] it's prolly saved me from many repetitive image macro's that would of made me cry until my eyes bled.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 16:54   #33
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
would of made me cry until my eyes bled.
Now my eyes are bleeding.

IT'S 'WOULD HAVE'

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 20 Oct 2004 at 17:05.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 17:02   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there was worse but it involves reading through the msn logs and it really does hurt :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 17:11   #35
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

[[email protected] usr]$ kill -9 Sunday8pm

The one time you wish Sunday would actually be recognised as anything other than a record in a database.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 17:41   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

"x needs more love" or "x hasn't got enough love".
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:27   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
When you really go over the top it can be pretty funny though am i rite i think i am i told you i was but you didn't believe me oh no you didn't but i was rite you see.

It's the way you do the things you do.
"Ah Told you Id Shoot, but you didnt believe me. WHY didnt you believe me"

Name that song!
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:31   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Ren and Stimpy named their songs? ****ing hell.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:39   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Ren and Stimpy named their songs? ****ing hell.
Correct, that was indeed "The Happy Happy Joy Joy Song".
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:41   #40
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

they released albums
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:42   #41
Zygon
Too Legit to Quit

Zygon is an unknown quantity at this point

i never understood cnut, it seems silly to deface such a beautiful word!
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 18:42   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 19:07   #43
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

"hawt"

Wow, how I've turned against Internet junkies.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 19:15   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 05:54   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No.

It's like the guy in the office / class / party who thinks doing weird accents / voices is "hilarious" and then someone tells him that it is in fact shit he says "No don't you get it, I'm being over the top and ironic?".

There's way too much shit in this world masquerading as irony.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 08:33   #46
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

kickban

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 09:34   #47
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
"hawt"

Wow, how I've turned against Internet junkies.

Christ, dont ever speak to Saybel on legion net then, heh.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:00   #48
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
yah
That always annoys me...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:15   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

kekeke or kakaka is also annoying.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 12:32   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jejeje