User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:00   #1
sarah2005

sarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nice
Question Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Hi, members of PT, I知 Sarah and I知 writing to you because I知 looking for brave people to take part in a sensitive television documentary for Channel 4 about modern addiction in Britain. If you池e interested, please read on...

Do you have an unusual addiction?
I知 looking for outspoken individuals who have for whatever reason built a reliance upon the less obvious, especially those things representative of busy modern living.

Do you have a fascinating tale to tell?
What impact has it had on your life?
Has it ever pushed you close to the brink?
Are friends and family aware?
Do they understand?
Have you ever sought help?

Are you a forthright and honest individual willing to talk openly about your addiction?
Can you impart words of wisdom and genuine insight to others in a similar predicament?
Are you willing to confront your addiction?

[b]If you池e undergoing a personal journey, and can see benefit in sharing your experiences, in so doing helping others, then please e-mail me direct, or visit:

You might want to tell me a little:
病bout yourself
病bout your addiction
冨our age
冨our gender
病nd your locality
(Your details will not be shared and all contact will be strictly confidential)

Thanks for your time, and thanks, Planetarion Forums for this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you...

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 11 Jun 2005 at 01:06.
sarah2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:05   #2
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

I predict a thread on the nasty habits of [insert name of GD member you don't like] and various references raping [I'm still hoping i'll read a thread one day without such a reference....]
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:11   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most random thread I have ever read on these forums
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:13   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

pabs and clowns .
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:14   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's not that surprising though, I'm assuming they are looking for people who are addicted to the internet.
Plus it's a known fact that only weirdos with major psychological problems use the internet so i'm surprised that it hasn't happened sooner.....
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:17   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thats true All Systems Go.

How did your court case about slapping your cock on phoneboxes go btw?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:20   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
pabs and clowns .
Quote:
If you池e undergoing a personal journey
It's a personal journey, that's my excuse.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:26   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not sure hwat PT is but im a member of it...do i close this thread and presume its spam or

jesus christ dudes
i dont know hwat to do!
Weve never had TV people come here before!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:29   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
im not sure hwat PT is but im a member of it...do i close this thread and presume its spam or

jesus christ dudes
i dont know hwat to do!
Weve never had TV people come here before!
Email about your addiction.

Anal bleeding
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:31   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your such a fag rob.

all you ever thing about is anus.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:36   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
your such a fag rob.

all you ever thing about is anus.
no its not.

i stood up for your gay rights when we were out, even though i'm straight!
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:42   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

nigga what
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 15:44   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

nigga please
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 16:45   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh great.

channel 4 thinks we're a community full of losers that they can exploit with 'reality television'

given that the 'researchers' who do this crap seldom even have a degree and get paid as much as i pay my cleaner, i truly don't think THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN SO INSULTED

as time goes by how many shit marketing gimmicks are we going to get from idiots in danger of losing their job who manage to blurt out in a meeting "we could advertise on an internet forum!!! At least it's free!!"
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 16:49   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I want to lie about something just to get on the program, but I can't think of a lie bad enough to be worthy of C4

"I'm addicted to ITV"
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 16:56   #16
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

You could try posting it in the planetarion discussions page too , their you will find people who are addicted to online gaming. This is people just people who are addicted to forums without any games involved. Hmm infact which is worse i cant decide :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 17:10   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i like that font, looks somewhat better than the usual. in italic and bold it sucks though.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 17:35   #18
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

I thought the font and the use of bold and italics made a nice mix of looking profesional while still coming over "friendly".
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 17:54   #19
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
You could try posting it in the planetarion discussions page too , their you will find people who are addicted to online gaming. This is people just people who are addicted to forums without any games involved. Hmm infact which is worse i cant decide :/
There are far more interesting online games to be addicted to, tho - ones with funky graphics, actual gameplay and a sense of interaction that can be adequately shown on a television screen.

This forum is the centre of the universe, and we all know that come the end of time all television programming will have been thought-up, think-tanked, gained input from, and given final approval from here. And probably for the better, too.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 18:02   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Being addicted to "forums" is more like being addicted to the personalities in them, rather than anything to do with the forums themselves when taking a snapshot view of things.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 18:14   #21
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
I thought the font and the use of bold and italics made a nice mix of looking profesional while still coming over "friendly".
don't you think its a little too much? i would have skipped at least the italic in the last paragraph. its a list and there is only one noun per point, so that it should be already clear whats important.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 18:18   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
I thought it was just indicative of a cut 'n' paste job. :/

And a quick google indicates that this has been spammed to a number of forums.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 18:20   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we really should delete this thread.

Its just a ****ing marketing ploy and if we give in by letting it stay we'll only encourage more.

the scum who work in marketting are rats.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:13   #24
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Comic sans MS is not welcome here.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:42   #25
sarah2005

sarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nicesarah2005 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Hello all,

Thanks for all your comments (I think).

I personally think that you shouldn't delete this thread. There may be members of PT who might feel they want to take part, and deleting it would not be great for freedom of speech(!)

And look - I've changed the font.

Sarah.

sarah2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:48   #26
Yahwe
I am.

"channel 4 researcher reaches new low"
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:49   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2005
Hello all,

I personally think that you shouldn't delete this thread. There may be members of PT who might feel they want to take part, and deleting it would not be great for freedom of speech(!)

Sarah.

YOu changed the bloody font, but you also changed the bloody colour.

And if you're British, you wouldn't say Freedom of Speech. Besides that, there isn't freedom of speech on these forums.

In addition to that, what is this PT you keep going on about?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:53   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED

And if you're British, you wouldn't say Freedom of Speech.
she might if she wasn't very clever and had a low paid low skill job.

not that i'm happy accepting the fact that it's female.

after all, even retards know that people are generally more receptive to women than men.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 19:53   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's short for the Planetarion Torums, duh.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 20:02   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Hello all,

Sarah.

Here on the PA Forums we've never really been into 'free speech'.

Im basically a despot dictator gone crazy with my own forum superpowers and the moderators are somewhat akin to the war criminals you hear about on TV. Manson for example bears striking resemblance to Chemical Ali.

As such your calls for 'free speech' fall on somewhat deaf ears.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 20:05   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All those on these forums who were going to apply for big brother have already applied, I'm afraid.

The rest of us are addicted to the internet as we like authoritarianism and rule 1 of the forums if you care to read it.

true story
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 20:58   #32
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

There are no women on the internet? Oh wait, that's rule 1 of the internet.

And what's with all the people pos repping sarah? Is it cos she claims to be a woman?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 21:44   #33
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Probably. This thread made me laugh anyway, Channel 4 hoping to gain viewers by suggesting we're all a bunch of losers who are addicted to online gaming.

Sarah2005, some of us are actually normal people who happen to play games online - in fact, most of the people on here don't even play.

And to those of you wanting to get on TV, say you're addicted to sex or something, they'll put you on the next Big Brother.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 21:52   #34
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh great.

channel 4 thinks we're a community full of losers that they can exploit with 'reality television'

given that the 'researchers' who do this crap seldom even have a degree and get paid as much as i pay my cleaner, i truly don't think THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN SO INSULTED

as time goes by how many shit marketing gimmicks are we going to get from idiots in danger of losing their job who manage to blurt out in a meeting "we could advertise on an internet forum!!! At least it's free!!"
Addicted to ranting and blabbering. That is an unusual addiction indeed.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 22:50   #35
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
And what's with all the people pos repping sarah? Is it cos she claims to be a woman?
No, it's because her request was reasonable and pleasant, and because I find the hostile attitude of some to be a little embarrassing.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 22:53   #36
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You're a pos-repping slag though 1-X, you've even pos repped me three times!

Please keep doing it <3

*kiss kiss*
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 22:55   #37
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Allowing this thread to exsist any longer will expose GD for the bunch of gibbering lunatics that we are.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 22:58   #38
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
No, it's because her request was reasonable and pleasant, and because I find the hostile attitude of some to be a little embarrassing.
But.... but... this wouldn't be GD if we weren't unnecessarily hostile and insular!
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 23:02   #39
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Allowing this thread to exsist any longer will expose GD for the bunch of gibbering lunatics that we are.
That's exactly what I thought when I wrote this, but then didn't post it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Imagine an asylum, and they have a visitor... someone normal from the outside.

You hope the inmates will behave, make a good impression, but some of them are just too retarded to understand. There's one of them now, lets call him Flavius*, smearing himself in his own excrement.
*sorry Flav, but you just sprang to mind
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 23:04   #40
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

She's gonne be sorry about her choice of username come January!
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 00:32   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
And if you're British, you wouldn't say Freedom of Speech.
Why not?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 00:38   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hi, members of PT, I知 Sarah and I知 writing to you because I知 looking for brave people to take part in a sensitive television documentary for Channel 4 about modern addiction in Britain. If you池e interested, please read on...

Brave people ... you're looking for fags more like.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 00:52   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I slowly insert my finger in my ass while reading posts made by women on the internet. How about you?
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 01:02   #44
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
You mean you don't lick it afterwards ?
Duh. You smear it on white bread along with jam.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 01:25   #45
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

If this thread doesn't make it to Clownshoe Corner, then i think we need to plot a coup (or give JJ a humour transplant)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 01:52   #46
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn
is the aim of this programme to educate poeple or to interest them enough to stick through the adverts ?
Is there a difference?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 04:19   #47
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I assume PT is simply an abstract of PlaneTarion.

Though the correctly adopted name is of course PA, PlanetArion.

btw I don't qualify given I'm not based in the UK, and the term 'unusal' is entirely subjective anyway
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 04:39   #48
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was nearly enticed by this siren, until i remembered rule #1.

<3 dace
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 09:46   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I assume PT is simply an abstract of PlaneTarion.

Though the correctly adopted name is of course PA, PlanetArion.

btw I don't qualify given I'm not based in the UK, and the term 'unusal' is entirely subjective anyway
I and a few others at my college used to call it PT for a few rounds, all depended on whether you put the emphasis on the Arion or Tarion part of PA.
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 09:53   #50
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I and a few others at my college used to call it PT for a few rounds, all depended on whether you put the emphasis on the Arion or Tarion part of PA.
But the word is Planet-Ari-on, so it has to be PA.
If you pronounce it Plane-Tar-ion you are doing it quite wrong.