User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Jun 2005, 21:34   #151
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] the final prediction league

FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3b
08IN Belarus - Scotland
08IN Czech Republic - FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark - Albania
08IN Estonia - Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands - Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland - Holland
08IN Greece - Ukraine
08IN Iceland - Malta
08IN Kazakhstan - Turkey
08IN Latvia - Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg - Slovakia
08IN Romania - Armenia
08IN Spain - Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany - Russia

Last edited by 1-X; 4 Jun 2005 at 23:12.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 22:18   #152
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

04IN Albania 2-0 Georgia
04IN Armenia 1-1 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0-4 Poland
04IN Belarus 1-0 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 0-0 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 7-0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 3-0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0-3 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2-0 Romania
04IN Iceland 1-2 Hungary
04IN Norway 1-2 Italy
04IN Portugal 3-0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2-0 Israel
04IN Russia 3-0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0-4 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 2-0 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 2-1 Belgium
04IN Spain 3-0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 5-0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2-1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 4-0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0-2 Germany
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 23:47   #153
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
that just leaves... Ste
He finished his degree yesterday, so I think he may forget to predict Although I shall text tomorrow morning (if I remember).
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 00:27   #154
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
He finished his degree yesterday, so I think he may forget to predict Although I shall text tomorrow morning (if I remember).

Lucky bastard

I'm working towards my third exam in 3 days with another next Thursday. Had bugger all sleep and gonna have to get really lucky with tomorrows exam due to todays being as late as possible in the afternoon and tomorrows at 9am leaving bugger all time between

On his current form we won't really miss him much though
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 02:00   #155
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 1-1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 0-1 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 1-2 Poland
04IN Belarus 0-1 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 1-3 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 3-0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 0-0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0-2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2-1 Romania
04IN Iceland 1-0 Hungary
04IN Norway 1-2 Italy
04IN Portugal 2-0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2-0 Israel
04IN Russia 2-1 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0-2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 1-0 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 0-1 Belgium
04IN Spain 2-0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 3-0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2-1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 2-0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0-2 Germany
08IN Belarus 1-1 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 4-0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2-0 Albania
08IN Estonia 0-2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0-1 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1-3 Holland
08IN Greece 0-0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 1-0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0-2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 0-0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0-1 Slovakia
08IN Romania 2-1 Armenia
08IN Spain 3-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2-1 Russia
drunken predicitng +++++

All is nothing, without you.

Last edited by Phalon; 8 Jun 2005 at 09:21.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 02:16   #156
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 2 - 0 Georgia
04IN Armenia 0 - 2 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0 - 3 Poland
04IN Belarus 1 - 2 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 1 - 3 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 4 - 0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 1 - 0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0 - 3 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2 - 1 Romania
04IN Iceland 0 - 0 Hungary
04IN Norway 0 - 3 Italy
04IN Portugal 3 - 1 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 1 - 1 Israel
04IN Russia 3 - 1 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0 - 2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 1 - 1 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 2 - 1 Belgium
04IN Spain 3 - 0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 2 - 0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2 - 1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 3 - 0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0 - 2 Germany
08IN Belarus 0 - 2 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 2 - 0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2 - 0 Albania
08IN Estonia 1 - 2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0 - 4 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1 - 3 Holland
08IN Greece 1 - 0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 2 - 1 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 - 2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 2 - 0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 1 - 2 Slovakia
08IN Romania 2 - 0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2 - 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2 - 1 Russia
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 11:40   #157
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Although I shall text tomorrow morning (if I remember).
Done, but it's not delivered
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 11:53   #158
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you texted me? i haven't received anything...
I nearly did my predictions last night when i got in quite drunk at 3am...

If i didn't get your text then maybe the girl from last night also texted me and i didn't get that too [/insane optimism]

FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 2 - 1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 2 - 2 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0 - 3 Poland
04IN Belarus 1 - 1 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 1 - 2 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 3 - 0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 2 - 0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0 - 2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 3 - 1 Romania
04IN Iceland 1 - 2 Hungary
04IN Norway 0 - 2 Italy
04IN Portugal 3 - 1 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2 - 0 Israel
04IN Russia 2 - 0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 1 - 3 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 2 - 1 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 1 - 0 Belgium
04IN Spain 4 - 0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 3 -0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2 - 1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 3 - 0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0 - 2 Germany

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 4 Jun 2005 at 12:25.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 13:21   #159
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i love the smell of optimism in the morning...
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 23:11   #160
1-X
overtired

Albania 3-2 Georgia
Armenia 1-2 FYR Macedonia
Azerbaijan 0-3 Poland
Belarus 1-1 Slovenia
Bulgaria 1-3 Croatia
Czech Republic 8-1 Andorra
Estonia 2-0 Liechtenstein
Faroe Islands 1-3 Switzerland
Holland 2-0 Romania
Iceland 2-3 Hungary
Norway 0-0 Italy
Portugal 2-0 Slovakia
Rep of Ireland 2-2 Israel
Russia 2-0 Latvia
San Marino 1-3 Bosnia-Herzegovina
Scotland 2-0 Moldova
Serbia & Montenegro 0-0 Belgium
Spain 1-0 Lithuania
Sweden 6-0 Malta
Turkey 0-0 Greece
Ukraine 2-0 Kazakhstan
Northern Ireland 1-4 Germany

86% table [87/101]
Code:
		x	g	pts
LHC		15	35	80
JC		16	32	80
midge5		14	33	75
Stew		9	47	74
Kurashima	12	36	72
SYMM		14	28	70
1-X		9	38	65
MrL_JaKiri	7	42	63
Apothos		8	39	63
Lupin		8	38	62
Ste		10	32	62
Non.Human	7	40	61
KoeN		8	37	61
Phalon		8	36	60
sniborp		11	25	58
roadrunner	6	37	55
Zharkov		8	30	54
Blastoderm	4	41	53
Code:
		x	g	pts		
Team SMS	33	112	211
Team for Tea	36	98	211
Team Mourinho	30	112	202
Team PSX	31	102	195
Apothos Utd	8	39	193
LupInferno_00	14	75	182
La Galacticos	22	108	174
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 23:20   #161
Stew
Made of Twigs

Wow, what a lot of Gs I have.
So many games today was I out by one goal
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 10:09   #162
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I knew the internationals would destroy my chance of winning my only league of the season .
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 10:14   #163
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I did pretty well there!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 12:41   #164
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

08IN Belarus 0-2 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 3-1 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2-0 Albania
08IN Estonia 1-2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 1-0 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1-2 Holland
08IN Greece 2-0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 1-1 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0-2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 1-1 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0-0 Slovakia
08IN Romania 2-0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 1-2 Russia
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 21:58   #165
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3b
08IN Belarus 2-1 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 5-0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2-0 Albania
08IN Estonia 0-2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 1-5 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1-3 Holland
08IN Greece 2-1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 3-0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 1-4 Turkey
08IN Latvia 4-0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0-3 Slovakia
08IN Romania 3-0 Armenia
08IN Spain 3-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2-0 Russia
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:15   #166
1-X
overtired

You know that long running battle between three people to see who has the most points for the entire season? Well..... with a mere 14 games to go, it looks like this
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
Kurashima 	1210	137	491	902
roadrunner	1228	139	485	902
KoeN		1208	125	524	899
I just thought I'd stir things up a little, maybe encourage a bit of banter*

*nationalistic hatred
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:55   #167
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll post mine in the morning when the world stops revolving around my head and my innards no longer wish to become my 'outtards'

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 09:09   #168
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

son of a ****ing bitch

i refuse to lose to the ****ing dutchie!!!!! or that bloody scottish/manx hybrid of a mod
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 09:24   #169
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3b
08IN Belarus 1 - 2 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 3 - 0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Estonia 0 - 2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0 - 1 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 0 - 2 Holland
08IN Greece 1 - 1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 3 - 0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 - 2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 2 - 0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0 - 2 Slovakia
08IN Romania 3 - 0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2 - 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 1 - 1 Russia
FOR KING AND COUNTRY!@#$@#
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 10:42   #170
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3b
08IN Belarus 2 - 0 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 4 - 0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Estonia 1 - 3 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0 - 3 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 0 - 2 Holland
08IN Greece 2 - 1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 2 - 0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 - 3 Turkey
08IN Latvia 3 - 1 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0 - 2 Slovakia
08IN Romania 3 - 1 Armenia
08IN Spain 3 - 0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2 - 1 Russia

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 22:14   #171
1-X
overtired

Spain vs Bosnia-Herzigovina is still in progress so I'm not updating yet

BUT

I know who's won this league, and the league of leagues.

Here's a clue : it's not me
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:08   #172
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think correctly predicting a 6-0 Away win for Turkey may have swung it in my favour.

I do hope so
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:30   #173
1-X
overtired

08IN Belarus 0-0 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 6-1 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 3-1 Albania
08IN Estonia 0-1 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0-2 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 0-4 Holland
08IN Greece 0-1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 4-1 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0-6 Turkey
08IN Latvia 1-0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0-4 Slovakia
08IN Romania 3-0 Armenia
08IN Spain 1-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2-2 Russia

FINAL TABLE [101/101]
Code:
		x	g	pts
LHC		18	41	95
JC		17	41	92
Stew		11	56	89
-----------------------------------
midge5		15	43	88
Kurashima	13	46	85
MrL_JaKiri	9	50	77
1-X		10	47	77
Apothos		9	49	76
SYMM		14	34	76
KoeN		9	47	74
Ste		10	42	72
Non.Human	7	50	71
Phalon		8	46	70
sniborp		12	32	68
Zharkov		8	40	64
Blastoderm	5	47	62
roadrunner	6	44	62
Lupin		8	38	62
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team SMS	36	141	249
Team for Tea	38	127	246
Team Mourinho	34	138	240
Apothos Utd	9	49	227
Team PSX	32	127	223
LupInferno_00	14	82	210
La Galacticos	26	129	207
so well done LHC and Team SMS , bad luck JC and Team for Tea

it was damn close...
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:34   #174
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on , Come on , PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY!
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:41   #175
1-X
overtired

Top Ten Most Points for all 23 leagues
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
 1 Kurashima	1223	138	501	915
 2 KoeN		1222	126	534	912
 3 roadrunner	1241	139	492	909
 4 1-X		1230	132	506	902
 5 Stew		1195	130	501	891
 6 Blastoderm	1233	140	460	880
 7 Zharkov	1215	121	515	878
 8 JC		1142	132	437	833
 9 LHC		1143	129	425	812
10 SYMM		1030	127	387	768
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:44   #176
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Goddamn Mother****ing First Time For Everything Spellappee And Chips With Chicken Nuggets Lollrofflecopter Pie And Beans Idi Is Fat And Dace Is A Peado Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss!
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:50   #177
1-X
overtired

Points Per Game as a table is fatally flawed (and will remain so until I've tweaked the scoring so that the average score for a league is equal to the number of games played (or something like that))

But anyway, for this season,

TOP TEN ORDERED BY POINTS PER GAME

Code:
		Pld	Pts	PPG
01 Ste 		749	586	.782
02 Phalon	506	391	.773
03 JonnyBGood	774	580	.749
04 Kurashima	1223	915	.748
05 KoeN		1222	912	.746
06 Stew		1195	891	.746
07 SYMM		1030	768	.746
08 MrL_JaKiri	292	215	.736
09 1-X		1230	902	.733
10 roadrunner	1241	909	.732
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:51   #178
1-X
overtired

all the predictors of the month
Code:
August		roadrunner
September 	Ragnarak
October 	Kurashima
November 	KoeN
December 	KoeN & roadrunner
January		SYMM
February	JonnyBGood
March		1-X
April		Blastoderm
May		JC
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:53   #179
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

heh

I think, tbh, you can remove me.

Predicting over 700 games less than most of the rest of the table is hardly fair.

Gives me something to aim for next season though.

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:54   #180
1-X
overtired

Most league wins : Blastoderm (4)

Top 3 for every league (any 'regular' not on this list somewhere can consider themselves a failure )
Code:
League  1st             2nd		3rd
-------------------------------------------------
1	roadrunner	Apothos		Phang
2	Lupin		Ragnarak	Rids
3	Blastoderm	Zharkov		Kurashima
					Deffeh
4	Lupin		Inferno		Kurashima
5	pig		Stew		Non.Human
			LHC		Deffeh
6	Blastoderm	KoeN		Stew
7	Kurashima	Apothos		1-X
8	Kurashima	Stew		KoeN
9	KoeN		JonnyBGood	roadrunner
					Kurashima
10	Non.Human	LHC		1-X	
11	KoeN		Zharkov		JonnyBGood
					JC
12	Zharkov		KoeN		Ste	
			roadrunner
13	JC		KoeN		Apothos
			roadrunner	JonnyBGood
14	KoeN		Ste		Stew
15	SYMM		Kurashima	Ste
16	JonnyBGood	Zharkov		SYMM
17	LHC		1-X		Kurashima
					Phalon
18	Phalon		1-X		Ste
19	Ste		JC		1-X
					SYMM
					sniborp
20	Blastoderm	MrL_JaKiri	Inferno
21	roadrunner	1-X		Phalon
22	Blastoderm	sniborp		Ste
					Inferno
23	LHC		JC		Stew
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 23:58   #181
1-X
overtired

using a 5,3,1 point system for a top 3 place...

Code:
		points		total
KoeN		3155335		25
blastoderm 	5555		20
kurashima  	1155131		17
roadrunner 	51335		17
lhc		3355		16
zharkov    	3353		14
ste		131151		12
1-X		113313		12
JC		1533		12
jonnybgood	3115		10
lupin      	55		10
Stew      	31311		9
SYMM		511		7
phalon		151		7
apothos    	331		7
nonhuman	15		6
inferno    	311		5
pig	  	5		5
sniborp 	13		4
mrl_jakiri	3		3
ragnarak   	3		3
deffeh     	11		2
rids       	1		1
phang      	1		1
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:00   #182
1-X
overtired

I nearly forgot the "table of everybody"
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
1-X		1230	132	506	902	733
Apothos		786	76	329	557	709
Belgy		53	3	22	31	585
Blastoderm	1233	140	460	880	714
Bobzeh		93	12	28	64	688
Deffeh		222	30	76	166	748
Embroglio	42	4	24	36	857
Grimble		187	22	66	132	706
Inferno		945	94	389	671	710
JC		1142	132	437	833	729
JonnyBGood	774	83	331	580	749
KoeN		1222	126	534	912	746
Kurashima	1223	138	501	915	748
LHC		1143	129	425	812	710
Lokken		200	15	89	134	670
Lupin		492	54	194	356	724
melandron	55	6	16	34	618
midge5		1039	110	412	742	714
MrL_JaKiri	292	29	128	215	736
Non.Human	885	91	343	616	696
Phalon		506	61	208	391	773
Phang		381	41	144	267	701
pig		256	30	100	190	742
Ragnarak	434	47	176	317	730
Reidy		50	4	26	38	760
Rids		392	25	167	242	617
roadrunner	1241	139	492	909	732
Rumad		232	17	106	157	677
sniborp		504	68	147	351	696
Ste 		749	91	313	586	782
Stew		1195	130	501	891	746
SYMM		1030	127	387	768	746
Zharkov		1215	121	515	878	723
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:24   #183
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

1-X , youre doing some kind of Maths degree, arent you?
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:41   #184
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
1-X , youre doing some kind of Maths degree, arent you?
IT & Computing, though it could become Maths & Computing instead.

----

I'm just dumping the results of other leagues from this season into this thread so I can find them all in one place

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Code:
Winner         : Apothos
Runner-up      : Roadrunner
semi-finalists : Kurashima, mpr0733
the league...
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
1-X		125	16	50	98	790
Stew		121	15	52	97	802
midge5		125	15	51	96	768
Kurashima	125	11	59	92	736
Apothos		125	15	47	92	736
JonnyBGood	112	14	43	85	759
roadrunner	125	13	46	85	680
mpr0733		125	9	57	84	672
Curufinwe	112	14	40	82	732
SYMM		113	16	31	79	699
Inferno		120	9	50	77	642
JC		125	10	47	77	616
Zharkov		105	9	43	70	667
at0mic.c0w	112	7	47	68	607
Non.Human	121	7	41	62	512
Leshy		112	6	43	61	545
Blastoderm	121	5	45	60	496
Lupin		77	7	35	56	727
Rids		64	6	25	43	672
LHC		65	5	28	43	662
Ragnarak	48	3	21	30	625
Koen		65	3	20	29	446
Phang		32	2	19	25	781
Smudge		32	2	14	20	625
Deffeh		16	3	9	18	1.125
Skiddy		16	4	3	15	938
sniborp		9	1	2	5	556

FA CUP
Code:
Winner         : Phang
Runner-up      : Zharkov
semi-finalists : 1-X, SYMM
the league...
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
1-X		78	17	33	84	1.077
Phang		77	17	26	77	1.000
Zharkov		78	13	33	72	923
Inferno		76	13	32	71	934
LHC		75	13	29	68	907
Phalon		78	12	29	65	833
Blastoderm	74	14	22	64	865
SYMM		74	12	25	61	824
lokken		59	14	18	60	1.017
roadrunner	79	6	37	55	696
Stew		74	7	31	52	703
JC		78	8	26	50	641
Ste		72	8	24	48	667
pablissimo	59	9	21	48	814
midge5		60	5	23	38	633
TheShadowMan	32	9	10	37	1.156
KoeN		40	7	14	35	875
Freakozoid	32	4	12	24	750
Reidy		32	3	6	15	469
Hugin		32	0	12	12	375
sniborp		5	0	2	2	400
Lupin		2	0	2	2	1.000

UEFA CUP
Code:
Winner         : Stew
Runner-up      : 1-X
semi-finalists : sniborp, JC
the league...
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
SYMM		55	14	11	53	964
Theamion	56	11	12	45	804
Stew		55	9	15	42	764
Phalon		55	9	14	41	745
KoeN		55	9	12	39	709
JC		40	9	12	39	975
sniborp		57	7	15	36	632
roadrunner	57	6	18	36	632
Inferno		53	7	12	33	623
1-X		40	7	12	33	825
Blastoderm	55	4	17	29	527
midge5		40	4	15	27	675
Zharkov		39	5	11	26	667
LHC		47	4	11	23	489
NonHuman	47	1	15	18	383
Kurashima	39	2	12	18	462
DS9 LEAGUE (AUG-DEC 2004)
Code:
             P  W  D L  F  A Pts 
Apothos     20 10  7 3 26 14 37
Kurashima   20  9  9 2 24 15 36
Phang       20  9  7 4 29 19 34
-------------------------------
SYMM        20  8 10 2 26 11 34
Zharkov     20  8  7 5 24 14 31
Koen        20  8  6 6 22 20 30
LHC         20  7  8 5 21 20 29
JonnyBGood  20  6  9 5 26 24 27
Stew        20  6  9 5 23 23 27
midge5      20  7  6 7 22 21 27
Blastoderm  20  7  6 7 19 23 27
roadrunner  16  7  3 6 21 15 26
1-X         20  5 10 5 17 18 25
Lokken      20  6  6 8 14 15 24
Non.Human   20  4  9 8 13 20 21
JC          20  2 10 8  7 15 16
Ragnarak    11  3  4 4  9 11 13
Inferno     13  1  8 4  6 11 11
Grimble     10  1  5 4  3 15  8
THE BIG LEAGUE
Code:
              P   W  D  L  F  A Pts
01 Peace      18 11  2  5 30 19 35 
02 SYMM       18 10  4  4 39 26 34
03 Zharkov    18  8  5  5 31 16 29
----------------------------------
04 JC         18  9  2  7 29 20 29
05 roadrunner 18  7  6  5 31 33 27
06 Phang      18  6  9  3 22 20 27
07 Lokken     18  7  3  8 29 31 24
08 Blastoderm 18  7  3  8 24 30 24
09 Lupin      18  5  8  5 28 31 23
10 1-X        18  5  7  6 27 28 22
11 JonnyBGood 18  6  3  9 28 34 21
12 midge5     18  4  9  5 19 18 21
13 LHC        18  3 10  5 15 18 19
14 Koen       18  4  6  8 26 26 18
15 Kurashima  18  5  3 10 22 32 18
16 Non.Human  18  5  3 10 19 22 18
17 Inferno    18  4  6  8 17 18 18
18 Stew       18  4  5  9 22 31 17
19 Apothos    18  3  7  8 17 21 16
20 MrL_JaKiri 18  3  5 10 23 34 14
and yes, I will combine DS9 and BIG as requested... (but not tonight)

Last edited by 1-X; 9 Jun 2005 at 00:52.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 00:50   #185
1-X
overtired

'NUMBERED LEAGUES' 2005 ONLY (SO FAR)

Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	ppg
Ste 		610	76	256	484	793
SYMM		602	85	227	482	801
1-X		609	77	243	474	778
Blastoderm	600	80	219	459	765
Kurashima	590	70	244	454	769
Stew		612	61	270	453	740
midge5		581	68	231	435	749
Zharkov		603	59	251	428	710
JC		559	69	219	426	762
KoeN		589	59	249	426	723
LHC		612	64	234	426	696
roadrunner	611	56	252	420	687
Phalon		506	61	208	391	773
sniborp		504	68	147	351	696
Inferno		386	41	166	289	749
Non.Human	372	31	151	244	656
MrL_JaKiri	292	29	128	215	736
JonnyBGood	190	28	83	167	879
Lupin		251	22	100	166	661
Apothos		153	12	75	111	725
pig		109	12	50	86	789
Phang		106	10	43	73	689
Belgy		53	3	22	31	585
Rumad		27	0	14	14	519
and so concludes 2.5 hours of league making (for now). I still intend to try and make a fairer PPG league based on relative-to-average scores, similar to something I remember doing last season.

Last edited by 1-X; 9 Jun 2005 at 00:58.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 01:45   #186
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I won a league? I think I'll choose to focus solely on that and completely ignore my dismal points per game average.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 04:43   #187
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Nice work, 1-X. :)
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 07:28   #188
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Most league wins : Blastoderm (4)

Top 3 for every league (any 'regular' not on this list somewhere can consider themselves a failure )
-
[/code]

Though at least I made top 3 in the Champions League. My performance seems to have improved drammatically this year as well heh. Cheers for all the effort you put in making them leagues anyway.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 08:44   #189
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1-X again.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in for all these leagues Mr 1-X .
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 11:05   #190
Ste
Bored

not bad seeing as I only joined in halfway through

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 13:43   #191
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5

Though at least I made top 3 in the Champions League. My performance seems to have improved drammatically this year as well heh. Cheers for all the effort you put in making them leagues anyway.
Sorry about the failure line. You've been most unlucky and probably have a record number of 4th places

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Thanks to the regulars for being regular , for playing every league even when things get repetitive, not quitting when you're going through a bad patch, predicting when you don't like some of the fixtures, for putting up with reminders, and not complaining when I mess things up sometimes. There was a time when the number of players had dropped to around 12, so it's good to see it back to a healthy 18.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
not bad seeing as I only joined in halfway through
The 2005 table shows you're potentially 'the new daddy'. You'll be asking for an update on that one and ignoring all the others next season.

--- -- -

I'll probably annoy you all before the next season with a thread for opinions on what should change. Among the problems are incentives to predict draws, declining interest in knockout competitions as people are well, knocked out, to which keeping a league running alongside didn't really make a difference, and improvements to the role of teams to make them matter more.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:07   #192
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

<3 1-x
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:09   #193
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Sorry about the failure line. You've been most unlucky and probably have a record number of 4th places
I'm sure that must be the reason

And don't worry about it, didn't bother me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X

and improvements to the role of teams to make them matter more.
What was the overral league tables for teams? On points and if possible a scoring system for coming 1st/2nd/third. Cheers.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:26   #194
1-X
overtired

I'll do that later today . There were complications like people moving from one team to another, changing scoring systems and old teams disappearing / new ones being formed etc that put me off doing it originally, but it shouldn't be as bad as I thought.
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 14:38   #195
roadrunner_0
cynic

*sob*
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:22   #196
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

<3 1-X

We love you. Thanks.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote