User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 May 2005, 14:24   #101
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [UK] Election Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Wtf is Veritas???
Clicky
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 14:33   #102
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasnt that Robert guy kicked off BBC for having rascist views?

SF gaining one seat, SDLP still on three, and David Trible's party close to extermination becouse of Paysleys gains. NI was interesting this time. PC loosing one, while SNP gaining two.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 14:34   #103
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Wtf is Veritas???
The party for the vain and crass.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:04   #104
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Thanks, made me laugh
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:37   #105
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [UK] Election Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
why?
It's the only Conservative seat they've never lost in an election. I'd call that quite a safe Tory seat. It nearly fell to Labour in '97, but that's the closest they'll ever come; both of the last two elections have seen the Tories strengthening their majority. It would have been plainly ridiculous if it had fell to Labour this time around.

It's a possible future Lib Dem gain, if the Labour supporters direct their votes en-masse to the Lib Dem candidate, (Or even the other way around, I suppose.) but there's no sign of that happening at the moment. The recent election showed the Labour and Liberal vote to be totally fragmented in Hexham.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:55   #106
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Edit: I've just seen that Labour held it with a majority of 97. Quite close then.
If the Veritarse voters or the UKIP voters had voted for the Tory candidate, that seat would be blue now. heh.
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:58   #107
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If the Veritarse voters or the UKIP voters had voted for the Tory candidate, that seat would be blue now. heh.
As RR said 2 posts after I posted that...
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:08   #108
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Yeah, but he just said it would have made "a lot of difference."
Unread 7 May 2005, 16:24   #109
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Yeah, but he just said it would have made "a lot of difference."
You've clearly been spending too much time with Mark.
Unread 7 May 2005, 18:34   #110
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Bloody veritas! Not that I particularly want a Tory MP, even though I voted for him.

97 votes must make it the most marginal seat in the country now.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:03   #111
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Funny how BBC isnt covering the fact that Paysleys total victory over Trible means Unionists have rejected the Good Friday Agreement and powersharing.
Or Sinn Fein gaining more votes and seats than last election.

Ooops BBC
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:21   #112
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Funny how BBC isnt covering the fact that Paysleys total victory over Trible means Unionists have rejected the Good Friday Agreement and powersharing.
Or Sinn Fein gaining more votes and seats than last election.

Ooops BBC
Eh? They had Trimble's resignation as the main item on the website for about a day or so, and they've had extensive coverage of the other results.

Oh, and Sinn Fein have actually had a net loss of a thousand votes across the whole of NI since 2001, and gained a single seat. I somehow doubt this needed extensive news coverage.
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:26   #113
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh, and Sinn Fein have actually had a net loss of a thousand votes across the whole of NI since 2001.
Turnout is 5% lower this time round though.

edit : In NI I mean.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:43   #114
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Eh? They had Trimble's resignation as the main item on the website for about a day or so, and they've had extensive coverage of the other results.

Oh, and Sinn Fein have actually had a net loss of a thousand votes across the whole of NI since 2001, and gained a single seat. I somehow doubt this needed extensive news coverage.
Remembering the media storm against SF/PIRA a month or so ago?
Or have you already forgotten?

(there might have been less votes, but they increased their share of em)
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:53   #115
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh yes, of course. I forgot that the media was in the hands of top-hatted capitalists who want to do anything to crush support for our revolutionary brothers.
Unread 8 May 2005, 01:17   #116
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Oh yes, of course. I forgot that the media was in the hands of top-hatted capitalists who want to do anything to crush support for our revolutionary brothers.
It's only in the views of someone like the new pope and other people living in the dark agees, that SF is still viewed as revolutionaries.

But hey, DREAM ON BABY.
Unread 8 May 2005, 01:23   #117
Marilyn Manson
Gone

They shoot people and pretend what they're doing is moral. That's usually what revolutionaries do.
Unread 8 May 2005, 01:53   #118
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's only in the views of someone like the new pope and other people living in the dark agees, that SF is still viewed as revolutionaries.

But hey, DREAM ON BABY.
I don't view them as revolutionaries

I view them as murderous cold hearted killers willing to use any political excuse to justify being outside the law.
Unread 8 May 2005, 02:22   #119
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BBC about George Galloway
But the 50-year-old pledged not to stand at the next general election in Bethnal Green and Bow because the people needed an MP of their "own origin".
It appears George has realised that he only won on a protest vote. Shame.
Unread 8 May 2005, 17:56   #120
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
They shoot people and pretend what they're doing is moral. That's usually what revolutionaries do.
hi mr. fascist.
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:02   #121
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hi mr. fascist.
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP JESUS ****ING LEXICON CHRIST SHUT UP
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2005, 18:05   #122
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh do **** off and die zhukov
Unread 8 May 2005, 19:45   #123
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hi mr. fascist.
Quote:
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
The IRA are arguably a fascist organisation, you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 01:33   #124
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The IRA are arguably a fascist organisation, you know.
I didnt know IRA was a goverment. But I guess we learn new stuff every day.
Unread 9 May 2005, 01:34   #125
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
oh do **** off and die zhukov
I didnt know TheShadowMan had a 2nd account here on GD
Unread 9 May 2005, 01:39   #126
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
he said "arguably a facist organisation"

why do you think it matters if they're in government or not?

PS. I still just think that they're murderers.
Unread 9 May 2005, 02:13   #127
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi mr. fascist.
I didn't know Marilyn Manson was in government. Why is he allowed to be a fascist, but not the IRA? Have some consistency.
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 02:26   #128
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
he said "arguably a facist organisation"

why do you think it matters if they're in government or not?

PS. I still just think that they're murderers.
That was just a nugde towards his definition, witch didnt hit me as particularly good.

First of all, if they (PIRA) was fascist, they would have started terrorizing SDLP, killing people selling newspapers (other than the hardcore republican ones), claiming that all brits are "untermensch" (ie rascism), promote the idea of cooperativism between labour and capital (witch is the heart of fascism). Besides all of that, IRA (and PIRA) have never had one dictator, but an "Army Council", and considering all the breakups/splits/so fourth, one can hardly claim that internal discussion isnt existing either.

Your thinking PIRA is murderers is not out of the blue, however that can be said about the British Army too.
Unread 9 May 2005, 02:50   #129
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:

1)
witch didnt hit me as particularly good.

2)"untermensch" (ie rascism),

3) IRA (and PIRA) have never had one dictator, but an "Army Council", and considering all the breakups/splits/so fourth, one can hardly claim that internal discussion isnt existing either.

4) Your thinking PIRA is murderers is not out of the blue, however that can be said about the British Army too.

1) which witch knows which of the witches you are talking about
2) yes. all facists speak german and follow german policy. i'm sure franco and moseley would agree
3) like revolutionaries?
4) yes. each british soldier is taught 'knee capping' and 'how to hide bombs in shopping centres for maximum casualties'
Unread 9 May 2005, 03:10   #130
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

TBH I wouldn't call the IRA fascists either, just wanted to point out the flaw in someone's logic
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 05:29   #131
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
2) yes. all facists speak german and follow german policy. i'm sure franco and moseley would agree
Germany followed Nazism, which is not actually Fascism. Mussonlini was a Fascist, along with some other European dictators of the time, Hitler was a Nazi, which is rather different and a lot more extreme. Don't see what Fascism has to do with German, heh.

So not all Fascists speak German, most do not follow German policy and i doubt Franco agreed with all German policy.

The IRA have only been murderers for 50 years or so. They have become an horrible organisation recently and they certainly do not serve Irish republican interests. Their politics mean nothing, they are just idiots that are looking out for their own interests.

Yes the British Army are murders, thats what soldiers do, Kill people. Killing people is murder ,except that the government allows them to do it. To say that they go round murdering Irish people now is a bit far fetched, 30years ago and during the internment period maybe, but not now. The IRA are fighting each other and are into organised crime, they don't fight with British soldiers anymore. But heh, my family left Ireland in 1921, stern supporters of Britain and their rule over Ireland.
Unread 9 May 2005, 06:21   #132
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
Germany followed Nazism, which is not actually Fascism. Mussonlini was a Fascist, along with some other European dictators of the time, Hitler was a Nazi, which is rather different and a lot more extreme. Don't see what Fascism has to do with German, heh.

So not all Fascists speak German, most do not follow German policy and i doubt Franco agreed with all German policy.

The IRA have only been murderers for 50 years or so.
oh honey

see how you wandered into an already existing argument.

as a tip for the future

don't do that

i posted 1) to 4) for zhukov
I used a lot of irony to emphasise my points.

as an example:
of course not all facists spoke german, but g.h. zukhov posts claimed that they did. that german facism was the only form.

and so i pointed out how he was wrong.

please try to see what i'm doing in future.

if in future you blunder, no matter gow innocently, into the firing range, i will not stop to save you again.
Unread 9 May 2005, 08:52   #133
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fascists only have to be adherents or advocates of fascism, sweety. They don't have to form a fascist government.

Furthermore,

Quote:
Administration or management of an organization, business, or institution.
So yes, they do perform governance.

By your argument Dante's not a communist. Neither was Karl Marx. Plato, despite writing on the notion of the republic, couldn't be considered a supporter of such a system.

And, as has been pointed out, your accusation towards MM makes even less sense. Consistency, do you speak it?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2005, 11:23   #134
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
hi mr. fascist.
Ah, the eternal refrain of the pubescent moron towards anyone who disagrees with them; "YOU ****IN' FASCIST."

Grow up, get a brain, come back.