User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:37   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[football] wot no champions league/uefa cup draw discussion thread?

Champions League quarter-finals draw:

Liverpool v Juventus
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Lyon v PSV Eindhoven
Chelsea v Bayern Munich

Semi-finals draw:

CHELSEA/Bayern Munich v LIVERPOOL/Juventus
AC Milan/Inter Milan v Lyon/PSV Eindhoven

Uefa Cup quarter-finals draw:

Steaua/Villarreal v AZ Alkmaar
CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
Newcastle v Sporting Lisbon
Austria Vienna v Parma

Semi-finals draw:

Austria Vienna/Parma v CSKA Moscow/Auxerre
Newcastle/Sporting Lisbon v Steaua/Villarreal/AZ Alkmaar
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:44   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] wot no champions league/uefa cup draw discussion thread?

not a bad draw, means some interesting games in this round and in the next
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:53   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

damnit i wanted afrisk thread but now i'll get moan at if i start another football thread
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:04   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the Milan winner seems to have it easy... playing the winner of Lyon/Eindhoven is nothing compared to Chelsea having to overcome Bayern Munich and Juventus (AC v Chelsea final )

As for Newcastle in the consolation cup, they're either go out in the next round or they'll win it [/talking bollocks]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
damnit i wanted afrisk thread but now i'll get moan at if i start another football thread
Good riddance to the big ponce... can he take Urs Meier and Uriah Rennie with him?

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Mar 2005 at 15:21.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:17   #5
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

I think the red teams will be the winners of the Champions League quarter-finals

Liverpool vs Juventus
AC Milan vs Inter Milan
Lyon vs PSV Eindhoven
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich

So the semi-finals would be:

Chelsea vs Juventus
Inter Milan v PSV Eindhoven

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the Milan winner seems to have it easy... playing the winner of Lyon/Eindhoven seems is nothing compared to Chelsea having to overcome Bayern Munich and Juventus (AC v Chelsea final )
I disagree. I think you have no clue how good PSV is playing last months. They have an awesome team on the pitch. And I am convinced that they have a big chance. And no I'm not for PSV. im 100% Ajax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:20   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Justification for the Inter choice?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:23   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they have Adriano, have only lost once in serie A all season, therefire having an uncanny ability to defend/pull results out of their arse, hence are a threat to AC Milan?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:29   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
they have Adriano, have only lost once in serie A all season, therefire having an uncanny ability to defend/pull results out of their arse, hence are a threat to AC Milan?
They have adriano, they may have only lost once in Serie A, but that was to AC Milan and on the back of a run of lucky draws rather than lucky wins, or actually 'playing well', they've not really had an excellent performance all season (the Porto game was really just Adriano vs), they have a defense in uninspiring form.

Whereas AC Milan are leading the Serie A, having beaten Inter, have Shevchenko, and don't really need the ability to pull results out of their arse because they win by playing well.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:47   #9
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Exactly what Lokken stated is what I was t hinking also. Next to that its Milan vs Milan and its for the CL. They will both be motivated. And I think Inter wants to set some things straight.

AC is leading the Serie A yes. So they might be focussed more on that. On the other hand Inter is 16 points behind on both AC and Juventus. So they will be more driven to win

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:03   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

They're 16 points behind AC Milan and Juve because they've drawn almost twice as many matches as they have won.

Milan derbies tend to be hideously dull affairs, and there's more attacking quality in the AC Milan side than there is in the Inter Milan one.

I'm not saying AC will win it definitely, but they're the firm favourites at this stage.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:18   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

AC versus Chelsea/Juventus in the final. Hopefully Chelsea.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:20   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it was AC vs Lyon/PSV it would be dead cert AC, but as it's Inter, I think it's entirely justified to believe that Inter could go through. It's possibly the worst draw aside from Juve they could have got to be honest, as they know if they win it they're in the final and if they lose their local rivals are, not to mention it's going to be very tough for them. At least with Chelsea or Bayern they could play on home advantage then defend away from home.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:21   #13
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
They're 16 points behind AC Milan and Juve because they've drawn almost twice as many matches as they have won.

Milan derbies tend to be hideously dull affairs, and there's more attacking quality in the AC Milan side than there is in the Inter Milan one.

I'm not saying AC will win it definitely, but they're the firm favourites at this stage.
They seem to be ur favorite. And Inter mine. So lets see who was right when the game is played

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:26   #14
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

LOL! I got neg repped because I mentioned who I think will win! Lol. How mature. No name no explanation. REVEAL URSELF! :P

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:27   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySpoon
They seem to be ur favorite. And Inter mine. So lets see who was right when the game is played
Are you some sort of idiot? AC Milan are the favourites WITH THE BOOKIES. That's why I said they're "THE firm favourites" not "MY firm favourites". In fact, they're joint top with Chelsea (7/2) to win the whole thing, whereas Inter tend to be around the 9/1 region.

Furthermore, even if Inter do win, that won't affect this argument in the slightest, because I'm arguing that AC Milan should be regarded as more likely to win, which is worlds apart from saying I think they will win.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:32   #16
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Nah no idiot. But your kinda "defending" (Cant find teh correct word) AC. Thats why I thought AC was ur favorite. Next to that, I don't think chelsea will win the final. Although they have Robben \o/

All the publicity around Chelsea when they played vs Barcelona was pretty negative for Chelsea. If the coach keep things normal for upcomming games, things will be fine. Because the attitude of the coach could affect the way some players feel and play.

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 18:59   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySpoon
All the publicity around Chelsea when they played vs Barcelona was pretty negative for Chelsea. If the coach keep things normal for upcomming games, things will be fine. Because the attitude of the coach could affect the way some players feel and play.
the anti-Mourinho sentiment came from two camps:

a)People who think referees should be completely unaccountable
b)Spain.

i don't know whether he's being villified or not over in Dutchieland, but in the UK there's a lot of popular support for the guy (so no pressure there) and the squad has always seemed pretty fond of him (so no lack of support there either).

Oh, and Chelsea have probably the best team in the world right now. They have to play six games against some of the best teams in the world (Bayern, Juve, presumably AC), so there's plenty of scope for an unexpected loss, but they're still the best.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:18   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

I wanted Barcelona to go out as everytime a chelsea player breathed on them, over they went.

Mourinho is a good manager, who just gives his opinion straight up and doesn't care if you like it or not, because he knows he's a good manager, which suggests he knows something about football. He plays defensively, but when Chelsea have Duff, Robben, Lampard and Drogba out on the pitch at once they're fantastic going forward as well.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:59   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I think Liverpool will actually knock out Juve but then lose out to Chelsea in the next round. Chelsea will beat Bayern and Liverpool before meeting AC Milan in the final, which could go either way.
I'll bump this thread when my predictions are proved correct!
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 20:42   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
I think Liverpool will actually knock out Juve but then lose out to Chelsea in the next round. Chelsea will beat Bayern and Liverpool before meeting AC Milan in the final, which could go either way.
I'll bump this thread when my predictions are proved correct!
i'd dare to bet 100 crates on it that Bayern will crush Chelsea and that Juve will have no mercy with Liverpool aswell.
actually i can't believe you honestly think this will happen. did you see juve play, even without Nedved (which makes a HUGE difference for that team). and Bayern is one of the best teams in CL this year, together with Lyon, whereas Chelsea went through the 'eye of the needle' against barca. :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 20:46   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
actually i can't believe you honestly think this will happen. did you see juve play, even without Nedved (which makes a HUGE difference for that team). and Bayern is one of the best teams in CL this year, together with Lyon, whereas Chelsea went through the 'eye of the needle' against barca. :/
We've already established that you know little about football, so I'll just quote you some odds I got off the internet.

AC Milan (7/2), Chelsea (7/2), Juventus (9/2), Lyon (8/1), Inter Milan (9/1), Bayern Munich (19/2)
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 20:55   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
We've already established that you know little about football, so I'll just quote you some odds I got off the internet.

AC Milan (7/2), Chelsea (7/2), Juventus (9/2), Lyon (8/1), Inter Milan (9/1), Bayern Munich (19/2)

in contrary to you, i don't watch premier league only.
bayern >>>>> chelsea (atleast when it's about european matches) and juve is much and much better than liverpool. even PSV would beat liverpool i think.

you don't know what you're talking about.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 21:02   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
in contrary to you, i don't watch premier league only.
bayern >>>>> chelsea (atleast when it's about european matches) and juve is much and much better than liverpool. even PSV would beat liverpool i think.

you don't know what you're talking about.
I never said that Liverpool would beat Juve, although you never know (their performances have been up and down recently, but they are improving on a european front).

Furthermore, WHAT THE **** EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE FOR THE BAYERN >>>>>> CHELSEA STATEMENT?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 21:09   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I typed out a long reply earlier but my internet died
Jakiri - English bookies are going to have worse odds on Chelsea as English people are more likely to bet on them. (and hence lower for Bayern)

I personally think it's very possible that Bayern will beat Chelsea. And I also think the Milan derby could go either way.

I can see an all Italian final to be honest.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 21:15   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

You can be miles better than Liverpool and lose because Stevie G can just do you. I don't know how he does it, but he just does. Juve should go through though.

Bayern beat Arsenal as they shut down Henry who was leading the line of an injury ravaged Arsenal side, any side with decent enough players can do this. Bar their defending (which was impressive) they were nothing special in champions league terms, and Chelsea with Duff and Robben should give them a right going over. Chelsea at the Bridge right now are so scary its untrue.

Lyon are this year's dark horses because of their outstanding home record and it seems those years of experience at this level are starting to pay off. Worth a dirty outside bet for the title if they beat PSV in the first leg.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 23:13   #26
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Champions League quarter-finals draw:

Liverpool v Juventus
AC Milan v Inter Milan
Lyon v PSV Eindhoven
Chelsea v Bayern Munich
Those are my predictions. Slightly biased as im a Liverpool fan.
But I reckon we have a good chance of progressing into semi finals.
AC Milan will just be too strong for Inter I feel. Lyon have been in top form recently and Wiltord is looking much sharper than his Gunner days. Also Porto have lost their 3 strikers this season.
And Bayern Munich will beat Chelsea. Don't know why, I just have a feeling.

As for the final i.d like to say Liverpool vs PSV.
But in reality I reckon AC vs Bayern.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 23:25   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good draw, shame that there won't be an all-English final.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 23:29   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i still see chelsea winning it to be honest
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 23:36   #29
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I read a Teletext sport headline and it said that Reds to meet Juve, 20 years after Heysel.

I forgot about that.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 01:59   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Bayern - AC Milan

will be the final.
but i'm hoping for PSV, for the sake of dutch football.
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 05:00   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like dutch football but Lyon are far too strong for PSV
I dislike modern Italian football, but i think AC have enough to get past Inter.
I dont rate German football even in the slightest, and Chelsea will have no problems seeing them off.
I'd like to see Liverpool win and on their best day they have a good chance but Juventus will see them off in the second leg.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 10:20   #32
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Heh, I think the main problem is that little of the non Dutchies here watch the dutch soccer competition. PSV won 4-0 @ Ajax last weekend. And they did that with little problems. They really know how to play the game to make the game go in their advantage. I hope they will prove it this round also

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired