User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2005, 20:23   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Koeman Resigns from Ajax

Paging Leshy , Koen , Theamion , and all the other Dutchies to this thread to discuss why the best known team in Holland have completely collapsed under the "Legendary" Koeman

PS : I always thought Erwin was a better player.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 20:32   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Football] Koeman Resigns from Ajax

First Dutchy in thread to comment he doesn't give a crap nor knows what the hell is going on with Ajax/Koeman because he doesn't watch football.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 20:44   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
First Dutchy in thread to comment he doesn't give a crap nor knows what the hell is going on with Ajax/Koeman because he doesn't watch football.
And to think i pos-repped you for having a cool kitty kat avatar!

No more for you sunshine!
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:05   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
And to think i pos-repped you for having a cool kitty kat avatar!

No more for you sunshine!
Sorry sweetypoo, but the amount of [football] threads is bringing out the worst of me.
BTW, you should sign your reps b'cause I can't remember an entry of yours.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:09   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hahahaha

today i had another nice riot with some "ajax fan" on irc. it's too easy to piss them off these days.
crap team, crap 'stadium', crap 'fans'. in fact Koeman wasn't that bad when comparing him to the people around him. glad that he left. now let's all hope ajax keeps losing.

btw

ajax - twente 1 - 2

HOHO PLD US

ps: lol at this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/4283843.stm
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:13   #6
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Naturally I laughed good and hard when I saw Ajax going down last night against Auxerre on television. It was then very probable that either Koeman would get sacked or that he would resign himself. Even though I'm not an Ajax fan and it would have pleased me if the struggle for results had continued for some time, I think it's about time someone new took over the helm.
About all of his signings were either not capable of playing in the first team or were misused by not playing them on their favourite positions or asking them to perform duties that don't fit them. His squad was lacking sufficient experienced players when he started and he hasn't managed attract/lure any of them in the past three years. Instead he relied on his much praised but inconsistent young players who hold out nicely against weak teams but fail to toughen up when it gets difficult.

I think Koeman never really made the choice between playing the housestyle Ajax are (were) famous for and playing the more realistic (defensive) football he preferred. The Ajax fans are a very demanding bunch ("if it doesn't look good, then it isn't good") and so Koemans tactics got a lot of criticism. Especially as this did not improve over time but only worsened.
Also I don't think Koeman isn't a very good people-manager. Not a week goes by without some frustrated player stories or some much publicised about conflicts.

and I probably could go on but I just lost interest.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:13   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Sorry sweetypoo, but the amount of [football] threads is bringing out the worst of me.
BTW, you should sign your reps b'cause I can't remember an entry of yours.
anything with "Kitty" , "Kitten" "Cat" or "Cute" was probably me

The quality of your post is irrelevant , your avatar is winning you green blobs.

PS : The mods can see all the details of who pos/neg repped us
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:18   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
anything with "Kitty" , "Kitten" "Cat" or "Cute" was probably me

The quality of your post is irrelevant , your avatar is winning you green blobs.

PS : The mods can see all the details of who pos/neg repped us
You'll be surprised how much green blobbage I got for that avatar. And many of those contained "kitty", "cat" and "cute".

And I want to see who reps me. Not to be hatin' those who neg me or return the favour, but just to know who reps me.

But this thread is derailing again. Back on topic:
Football sucks!

Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:35   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Almost all the players (Sikora, Soetaers, Rosales, Charisteas, Sonck, Mitea, Obodai, and a couple more)he bought didn't really add a lot which is something he's responsible for. Also, as mmpr said, he doesn't really come over as a capable 'person-manager'. I'm pointing towards the trouble he had with Mido, Ibrahimovic, vd Vaart, Schneider, Sonck. He's not able to deal with egos inside a team.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 21:49   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

a cookie for every ajax joke!

GO GO GO
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 22:01   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

First person caught singing "Sylvie is the Ho of Amsterdam" gets a 24 hour pass to non posting.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:08   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

how about "van der vaarts wife makes her money here on the streets"?
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:28   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
how about "van der vaarts wife makes her money here on the streets"?
Youre not allowed to make comments like that until your own clubs star player develops a thick enough skin to allow the Ajax fans to say his wife/girlfriend is a whore on the streets of Twente.

PS : Cees Pauuwe > *
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:33   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

cees paauwe is ace yea.
should be our 1st goalie now, too bad we sold him. where do you know him from btw?
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:38   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
cees paauwe is ace yea.
should be our 1st goalie now, too bad we sold him. where do you know him from btw?
I know him from the fact his brother Patrick is an absoloutely ACE DM LC from earlier versions of Championship Manager, and thus I always picked up Cees to keep him happy
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 23:39   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

BTW , can any dutch football fans tell me what happened to Cees Kaizer, the "Wunderkid" at Ajax? Did he ever make the grade, or is he flipping burgers somewhere now?
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 00:45   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hahahaha
I don't know man, maybe you should avoid nearly going bankrupt, actually win some prizes and not be a bland average team in what is a pretty poor overall competition before you get to laugh at anyone*.

Now, as for Koeman and Ajax, it simply is something that was a long time coming. The loss against Auxerre was hardly unexpected, although Babel's goal did spark some flame of hope of survival. I think Koeman was trying to get some decent European results to ride out the rest of the season with before leaving. I have little to no hard feelings towards him. He's been a pretty good coach over the years he's been at Ajax, bringing us two national championships, the cup and into the Champions League quarter-finals (and very nearly in the semi-finals).

I will, however, certainly not deny that Koeman's purchases have been hardly stellar, and that Ajax' performance over the last season has been piss poor with players not improving and being more in the media because of their talk than their actions. Regardless, Koeman has nearly always tried to protect his players and you have to take into account that he has been working with basically a group very young players without any sort of natural leader, and a total lack of hierarchy in the team. Keeping the peace would be a well nigh impossible task for any coach other than perhaps someone like Mourinho.

Koeman has done good things with Ajax, but he should have moved on at the start of this season. He's doing so now, hopefully Ajax will attract a decent coach who will have some chemistry with the players and be able to build a real team.
Quote:
BTW , can any dutch football fans tell me what happened to Cees Kaizer, the "Wunderkid" at Ajax? Did he ever make the grade, or is he flipping burgers somewhere now?
Who?

* Also, you're ginger.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:15   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't forget Ranieri, he's out of a job too.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:47   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

leshy in 'not getting the point of supporting a footballclub non shocker'.

and kura means piet keizer, probably.

DIE AJAX DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ELEVEN
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:52   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Don't forget Ranieri, he's out of a job too.
Yeah, can't say I was surprised about that though.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 12:56   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
and kura means piet keizer, probably.
http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=146140

Kura DOES in fact mean Cees Keizer, a young Defensive minded midfielder, who was talked up a massive amount due to the fact someone gave him awesome stats for previous versions of Championship Manager, but who, like most other CM "Gods" never made the grade.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 13:00   #22
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

never heard of him. just another case of overrated ajax-players if you ask me.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 13:46   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forza Twente.

Now the only thing that has to be done is assasinate van der Vaart.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 16:11   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=146140Kura DOES in fact mean Cees Keizer, a young Defensive minded midfielder, who was talked up a massive amount due to the fact someone gave him awesome stats for previous versions of Championship Manager, but who, like most other CM "Gods" never made the grade.
Apparently he is in the A1 selection, basically the youth team. Which would indicate that it is too early to tell whether he is any good or not at the highest levels.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 16:19   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they employ a coach who wants to buy Van Persie for 5mill pounds.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 03:33   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh and the best team is PSV
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 10:59   #27
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Currently yeah but sadly we have to admit that historically Ajax is the best Dutch team.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote