User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2005, 03:45   #51
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I see it simply as 1X
yeah, that's how I'd imagined it.

As for mine, it's pretty self-explanatory tbh.

I did originally come up with it for GD, but I also use it on SA and off-topic. For everything else I use John749.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 04:03   #52
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't really remeber why I got this nick, or how. I think I just typed some letters, refined it, and woah! Snurx was born.

I have a much cooler nick, that transelates to "Blue Dragon Cave". But I'm not really a cave, and it's too hard to remeber for all those logins (I can't really remeber it, even now ). So Snurx it is.
Just so you know, I signed it beacause I thought it meant Blue Dragon. The cave bit was a dissapointment
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:30   #53
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. been over this story before, here goes:

I used to play a game called "Laser Blast", you know where you run around in silly gear like backpacks etc and shoot each other with laser gun thingys. Membership required you to choose a nickname, I saw an advertisment for The Punisher on the back of a magazine I had so chose 'Punnisher' as my nick, and yes I did mispell it.

For reasons I don't remember I decided to change my nick and had been listening to Novocaine by The Eels and so chose Novacane as my nick (once again I managed to mispell it). This lasted several years, but once again I decided to change as there started to appear too many other Novacane's on ICQ and my friends got too much enjoyment out of calling me Novac*ck instead.

Once again inspired by music I was in love of the song Bug Powder Dust by Bomb The Bass, so I decided to call myself BassBomber, I felt it needed that extra zing so I amended it DJ BassBomber, then I decided it was too long and abreviated it to just DJ Bass, and there you have it. Also the really old forums we had wouldn't accept 'DJ Bass' or 'DJ_Bass' as valid names so I made it 'djbass'.

I have on occasion also called myself Galtex, which was a D&D character I created 19 years ago, the name was a combination of Gandalf and Caltex.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 09:45   #54
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Mine was created whilst playing some WW2 fighter game over Wireplay (much love goes to Wireplay - rest in peace)

There was myself and a few others, namely one guy called Hotpants. My handle in the game was Skidmarks - mainly because I had issues keeping the plane on the runway when landing, seconded by trying to compete with Hotpants for daftest nick, thirdly it came around after an amusing paintball weekend where someone shat themselves (and it wasn't me.)

This was later shortened to skiddy due to length restrictions on some game (can't remember what one it was.)

Later, I opened up a hotmail account when I moved from Wireplay to the grand wide web world. Skiddy@hotmail was already taken so I added 98, which was the year I signed up to hotmail. Annoyingly this was taken also. I changed it round to skiddy89 and created the account.

Then I signed up for PA and the forums a few years later. Skiddy89 was to be my forums nick. This was later, and kindly, changed to a lowercase s and had the 89 removed by The Godfather.

And that was the story all about how,
My nick was changed all the way round,
Now I'd like to take a minute,
Just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the kid wearing brand new Nike Air.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:14   #55
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

JBOY, because back in 97 I lacked creativity,
JB being my initials.
and I used to get called Jonny Boy a lot when I was younger.

Not as good a story as other peoples :O(
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:17   #56
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like Sony laptops and its easier to type than Compaq Armada

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:19   #57
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
i like Sony laptops and its easier to type than Compaq Armada

~Vaio~
like yours wasn't obvious
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 10:21   #58
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mine was chosen for when I used to play PA (omgomg you did? really?) for round 2. Or maybe 3. I can't remember.
And yes I did misspell it.
And yes I had realised by the time I signed up to the forums, but I wanted to stay consistant.
I've used it on a few other boards as well and still misspell it on purpose.

Also like this it abbreviates to "megla" whereas if I could spell it would abbreviate to "megalo" which isn't so cool
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 12:18   #59
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

in 1998 i started playing 'Unreal' online. didn't have a nick so typed my name; 'Koen'.
'Koen' was taken
so was 'Koen2', 'Koen3', 'Koen4', 'Koen11', 'Koen20'
so i picked 'koen7559'.
then someone on this forums forced me to start playing planetarion, and install IRC. that same person told me 'koen7559' is a crap nickname.
so i changed it to 'KoeN'. the capital N is for originality.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 13:43   #60
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well started on local online communities calling myself "Mr.Slayer", and "Slayer" on IRC. A character from a Gothic-punk-futuristic book called "SLA Industries" Slayer was the owner of the corporation and unuficially of the universe. Then i became interested in finally playing PA (decided having a shorter social life) and joined forums, IRC, etc, but there was already a Slayer, and then a picked another one, "Intruder" another character from the same book who is a percfect machine of death and Slayer's right arm.
Besides the old jokes like "intruder Alert!" on IRC, i like the nickname and the character.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:34   #61
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Thought I would add my little story

I originally picked the name Gimp Slayer for my character on Diablo. I then used the same name for my planet/ruler name in round 3. I ventured onto IRC for the first time with the nick gimp slayer and due to the laziness of people; they would refer to me just as gimp, which wasn’t really desirable so I changed the nick to simply slayer. Seeing as its such a pathetically common name and other slayers existing on the IRC network I found conflict and decided to add a little | to the end of my nick making Slayer|. I tried to register the nick Slayer on here but surprise surprise it had already been done; That’s why I went for “another slayer” to sort of make a joke out of the frequent recurrence

Chances are you’ve met a slayer somewhere or other, but it probably wasn’t me

The “Mc Slayer” ?…. Well that’s another story
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:46   #62
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Spanish lessons. My name's Paul, en espanol this is 'Pablo', my small stature forced a rather ironic occasional nickname of 'Pabloissmo' (big Paul, effectively) but that 'o' looked pretty shit so Pablissimo it is.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 14:55   #63
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i made mine up when i was 12... must have been 96 or 97 then...

being 12, i thought that everyone on the internet should have a cool name, and I was also of the opinion that this was 2 words put together which sound nice together. I was just logging on to a chat thing 'to see what it was like' (said.com btw, apparently one of the first java (html?) chat thingy's on the internet. I stared at the 'name' screen where you put it in before you start for a good five minutes, thinking of and discarding ideas. Came upon "deepflow" from somewhere, liked the sound of it... and now i have had it for so long i can't bring myself to part with it. It (while not being quite as important to me as "Henry", certainly has some degree of emotional attachment which comes with it.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 15:18   #64
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

got ma nick while making up words that didnt exist yet (i later found out that it did exist in sum form or another on sum program)

original name was Mekanori
then shortened to Meka
now its just Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 16:07   #65
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Spanish lessons. My name's Paul, en espanol this is 'Pablo', my small stature forced a rather ironic occasional nickname of 'Pabloissmo' (big Paul, effectively) but that 'o' looked pretty shit so Pablissimo it is.
Should it not be ´Pablón´? I know I´m poisoned with Andaluz but I thought it was the way to say big (like por ejemplo: torre, torrejón)
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 17:07   #66
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Should it not be ´Pablón´? I know I´m poisoned with Andaluz but I thought it was the way to say big (like por ejemplo: torre, torrejón)
the 'issimo' is Italian.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 17:37   #67
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
the 'issimo' is Italian.
Then wtf is he on about with the spanish lesson?
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 19:59   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Mine was created whilst playing some WW2 fighter game over Wireplay (much love goes to Wireplay - rest in peace)
AIR ATTACK !! Did they ever add more than one map to it ? I remember playing that in like 1998 at the same time as Red Alert and Duke Nukem, that old Wireplay user interface was Wireplay was resurrected by the way.

My name is real life is Chris Hicks, everyone's always called me Hicks so when confronted with a nickname field I simply put that in, unoriginal, I should have chosen something cooler, too late now though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 20:22   #69
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I wanted to register Silver as that was my nick since I am on the net, but some rp' er already took that so it became SilverSmoke.

Silver was my favourite pet, a red crazy long haired although natural nosed Persian cat accidentically killed by an ex. Smoke another cat we had, also I am quite a heavy smoker.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 21:31   #70
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Then wtf is he on about with the spanish lesson?
Because the Spanish also use 'issimo', not just the Eye-Ties.
Unread 17 Feb 2005, 22:20   #71
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

I like the color red and always enjoyed aligning myself with fire. Thus i tried to think of a cool nickname which suited the whole red fire theme and came up with Inferno.

In Starcraft Broodwar Inferno was taken so I became Inferno2k/Inferno2k2/Inferno4k/Inferno4k4 in different places.

My first nick was badboy because that always used to get the girls' attention in chat rooms.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 01:59   #72
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Serena Joy is a character from Margaret Atwoods 'The Handmaids Tale'

I changed the spelling.

That's it really.
Hi! Didnt realise you were still around! Not looked at GD for possibly years... used to post here a lot but it went lame for a while and I stopped coming in :s though I'm told it's much better now...

Remember me Sarina? I'm the guy who randomly pm'd you one day asking if you were anything to do with 'The Handmaid's Tale', you seemed really surprised someone got the reference at last I'd studied that book at AS Level English (2000-2001) and first came across you some time late in 2001 I think.

As for my own name, I quite literally made it up out of nothing, I just thought it sounded ok. Regretted this later, as it bears quite a resemblance to a certain ancient Egyptian queen who was later a main character in 'The Mummy' and/or 'The Mummy Returns', and led to everyone thinking I was a girl for a while... I made it up when signing up for Planetarion round 1 in March 2000, and for a while I was Neferti on IRC as well, but that was soon shortened to 'Nef', which evolved into Neferator in other places (used that nick for playing Command and Conquer years ago). I've also been seen as 'GhostOfNef' which greatly amused old F-Crew people I think
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 02:45   #73
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Ive been using Mr Morden for online gamin for years, cause i liked the show b5, ended up shortening it cause I couldnt be arsed to type the start out on IRC.

Most of my early ruler/planet names were Mr Morden of Z'Ha'Dum
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 02:53   #74
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I used to call myself Achilles, when I was 15 or so and played stuff like TFC and Tiberian Sun online.

I went to a party though with a few girls and guys I knew (I must have been 17 or so). I was chatting to one of the girls there, and she told us they'd been bored in lunch and had given all of us a "symbol" - like my friend Scott was something like a Scotsman (or a Scotty Dog, I don't remember), etc.

I got a picture of a cat. I asked why, and she said "because your name is like a tomcat!".

So the next day, I decided to change my name, as Achilles was just a bit "I want to be hard on the internet", and I didn't like it. I remembered the tomcat, and changed the lettering so it was more like the popular chocolate bar, kitkat...

Thus, TomKat was born. I've had the name for about 5-6 years now, and I think it suits me. It gives me a little nickname (different from the norm) yet it keeps to my regular name, and doesn't make me sound like I'm trying to be something like "Destroyer" or "PsychoMan" etc, that you get in a lot of online games. It's silly and harmless, which is just like me.
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 05:42   #75
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

once upon a time, it was 1996, in the isolated channels of irc servers such as undernet, skyinet, yehey, and most asian/asian-american servers, i was known as megaTRON - but to hide my identity, i used a separate computer and used the nick demiGOD on those servers to spam their channels and use my Gimp nuke program and start nuking/dropping irc users all over the world (a very disturbed and confused highschooler)

i used megaTRON back in the early rounds of PA and used cyborg nicks for planet names - now i just stuck myself with demiGOD on netgamers, but kept megaTRON on the other servers to keep in touch with old friends

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:39   #76
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti

Of course I remember you. You are the first and only male who has ever randomly PM'd me and not said 'asl' or 'wanna cyb0r?' :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 14:59   #77
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

I hate my nickname

When I did a little programming, I always signed it with "(C) by Jetstream Software". Though Jetstream would be a nice nickname, I overused it at that time.
In battle.net etc I always called myself +SDI+NumberOne (SDI being our clan). Not because I was #1 or the best, but because of that Nickelodeon advert ("nick nick nick, number one nickelode-oooon").

Anyway, that was too arrogant for PA, I sucked, and NumberOne couldn't work.
So, with Jetstream on my mind but being bored of it, and with Linus as real name (yes), this stupid boring JetLinus came to place.

My newer nickname is THX (that's why my Avatar) or THXXL (where THX is taken).

I have to get a better one!
And a live.
And a job.
And a room :-/
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 15:44   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT we talk about our nicknames

If you hate your nickname then **** JJ's penis and get it changed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 16:03   #79
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
AIR ATTACK !! Did they ever add more than one map to it ? I remember playing that in like 1998 at the same time as Red Alert and Duke Nukem, that old Wireplay user interface was Wireplay was resurrected by the way.
Yes! That's the one!

Ace game, although afaik there was only ever that one map with the four bases. There was a few different scenario's though which kept me occupied when I was taking time out from RA and Duke too!

Those times rocked.

Then they added Quake, no one played Duke anymore and it all went downhill as Quake was toss.

The Wireplay client was great though, just like GameSpy but over a private network. Has Wireplay been ressurected in client form or is it just another Gamespy over internet? I found the website and seen that Pipex have bought the name, I'm reluctant to try it though.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 16:07   #80
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
in 1998 i started playing 'Unreal' online. didn't have a nick so typed my name; 'Koen'.
'Koen' was taken
so was 'Koen2', 'Koen3', 'Koen4', 'Koen11', 'Koen20'
so i picked 'koen7559'.
then someone on this forums forced me to start playing planetarion, and install IRC. that same person told me 'koen7559' is a crap nickname.
so i changed it to 'KoeN'. the capital N is for originality.

wasn't me
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 00:39   #81
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
"This killer is Dace, the angry, bitter, death-hungry demon within him."

"Scroll down" (paragraph 6/7 etc etc etc) etc.

I would just like to say that although David Gemmell does not write "High Literature" and although his dialogue can make me cringe at times i still enjoy reading his novels in a "bubblegum for the brain" kind of way (i'd rather read one of his books than veg out in front of the tv watching random shit shit).
The story with dace and tarantio (dark moon i think?) was definately one of his better ones, though maybe not as good as the rigante stuff.

Dace was probably the coolest charachter ever, and i used the nick in Jedi Knight II for choppin' peeple good with my saber
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 00:47   #82
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I like all of his books, especially the rigante books.

Connavar was my favourite character from any of them though.

Druss and Waylander dragged on too long.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 10:59   #83
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Those times rocked.

Then they added Counter-Strike, no one played Quake anymore and it all went downhill as Counter-Strike was toss.
Changed to be more relevant to my version of history.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:44   #84
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Heh, people gave me the nick cus I used to Spoon a lot of women So thats the reason why I started using it on the internet. Nowdays about all my RL friends, family etc call me Spoon, Speen or Space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:58   #85
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i was killing someone called dace on BF1942 last night
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 15:03   #86
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i was killing someone called dace on BF1942 last night
Was he invading a japaniese island looking for schoolgirls? If so then we might have a match!
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 06:35   #87
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

I chose this nick to irritate the Europeans on this forum, but I choose a different nick for every different game I have played. When I played PA, I think I had a planet named after a smurf, and I think I had one named Camber of Culdi. I have irc logs that may have clues, but it's too much trouble to look through them.

In other games, Green Angel was one of my favorite names, but some people asked me why I chose a girl's name. I also use Vladi sometimes, and people think I'm Russian.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 13:46   #88
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the bush administrations anti european propaganda has some silly effects.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:14   #89
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Long, complcated story. I was in Sex Education one day, and the teacher was talking about semen. Jon, the class clown decided that, because "semen" sounded like "simon", he'd call me "semen". This got a bit worse after everyone found out that the girl who sat next to me in geography had been giving me handjobs under the table and then enjoying a nice walk home followed by some fun in the bushes every thursday afternoon. I got the nickname "Spunky The Munky", which, when it came round to PA time had to be changed to "monkie" due to "munky" already being taken.

When round 4 came about, I joined an allicance called Leech, which changed its name to "LCH" at the start of round five. In Leech, there was a character called Chuckie/Lord Of Cheese/LoC who always said "hello donkie, i mean, monkie" every time I went in the IRC room. Because I had to choose a new IRC nick (nicknames the same as planet names aren't allowed!) so I chose donkie. The stars come from forgetting my password/deleting my e-mail so re-reging with stars around my name ¬_¬

End.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:30   #90
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

mine follows nodrogs style...

btw.. ITT??
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:33   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
btw.. ITT??
http://www.answers.com/topic/itt

Woah!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 15:56   #92
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

****ing hell not only do i know exactly what skiddy and hicks are going on about but i think i might have encountered the entity known as skidmarks! maybe even hotpants! those names really ring a bell with that game, my own nick at the time was qwerty, i used to get shot down a lot. In the grand old days of the 28K modem Air Attack was cool beyond measure.

Oh and nusselt was just picked up because i was using the nusselt number for some random thing i can't remember.