User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:47   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

(prefered from ladies but we don't have too many of them over here)

Since years my eyes are terribly bad when looking at distances and I never could be bothered to do something about it untill this weekend.

what do you think of it?
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:49   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

As gay as a row of pink tents.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:51   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
As gay as a row of pink tents.
gayer.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:53   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The glasses don't look too bad, but that is an unfortunate pose.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:54   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

but the ladies like my glasses and actually one of my female co-workers went with me to choose this one

you mean bastards
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:55   #6
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I think they would go just great together with a pimp walking stick!
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:56   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
you mean bastards
It was a compliment.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:57   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

More camp than Butlins.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 22:57   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It was a compliment.

<3
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:00   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought the person in your avatar was you

Also you remind me of the guy who reads the itv news (I think that's it at least). Anyone else see the resemblance?
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:01   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

ok and now go ask your girlfriends what they think of it

harhar
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:04   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

harhar
Ask her yourself. She's your mother.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:05   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

harhar

It's an internet message board.

That would be 'mutually exclusive' with Girlfriend.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:07   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ask her yourself. She's your mother.

ok played
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:09   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

Quote:
Why not ask your boyfriend?
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:10   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Where would MM be without homosexual referentions ? It just never grow old!
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:13   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Not even the Queen could look at that pic of you without making some kind of comment related to homosexuality.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:17   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

oh sweetheart you are arousing me immensively
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:18   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
It's an internet message board.

That would be 'mutually exclusive' with Girlfriend.
Yeah, it's weird. I was going to ask my girlfriend what she thought but then I went out for a walk to the fried chicken shop (where loads of black people were queing up because black people love fried chicken), but I got into argument with the owner of the shop (a Jewish man) because prices had gone up again (because Jews love money). I then walked out of the shop angrily, and was confronted by an Irish beggar (who was drunk, obviously as all Irish men are ). Shaken by this, I walked down the street toward home and saw some Chinese people doing kung-fu. At this point I became really worried, especially when I saw some northerners, wearing flat-caps, racing whippets down the other side of the street.

I ran home, slammed my door and started to think back to this thread. There was no-one I could ask because I use the internet and I obviously live in the land of stereotypes.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:19   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
oh sweetheart you are arousing me immensively
Get used to it, you cocktart.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:25   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Yeah, it's weird. I was going to ask my girlfriend what she thought
Isn't your girlfriend like twelve or something?
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:27   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Isn't your girlfriend like twelve or something?
Yes but don't tell Dace.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:29   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

well what did your wife say?!
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:41   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
well what did your wife say?!
Nothing, we don't live together anymore.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:44   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Attention(whoring), I've got glasses and I need opinions

Ay, how old is your wife, Dante?
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:45   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

She's presently 26.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:52   #27
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Jesus, this thread turned from a 'How gay do I look in my glasses' to a 'would you like to touch my penis' thread, then dante tryed to a spot of stereotyping.

And the image doesn't load for me. I can only assume you're as gay and as ugly as something that has a high gay and ugly value.

And just get contacts.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 23:54   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He's not ugly. He's quite attractive really.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:03   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I went from 'long haired rock god' with bad eyesight to 'speccy geek' I thought nothing would cheer me up again. Thanks to Silversmoke I feel a lot happier knowing there is someone that looks an even bigger knob in glasses than me. I owe you a drink buddy, thanx.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:03   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Ok it's finally worked for me.
Yeah they look ok.
But do you always look like that?
See, you'd be the kind of person who i'd cross the street to avoid.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:08   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
When I went from 'long haired rock god' with bad eyesight to 'speccy geek' I thought nothing would cheer me up again. Thanks to Silversmoke I feel a lot happier knowing there is someone that looks an even bigger knob in glasses than me. I owe you a drink buddy, thanx.

~Vaio~

One day when I visit England, I'll remind you of that!

less emo, more happy
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:15   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

less emo, more happy
sweet jesus
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:16   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
sweet jesus
secretly my face is all you ever wanted to have
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:16   #34
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
sweet jesus
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:20   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I think I've just come.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:29   #36
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
I thought the person in your avatar was you

Also you remind me of the guy who reads the itv news (I think that's it at least). Anyone else see the resemblance?
Yeah I was thinking that too, though I think you mean channel 4 news.

In other news (see what I did there), the glasses look ok really; I've seen much much worse.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:31   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ah, Krishnan Guru-Murhpy was who Jonny was on about. Ah, yes, I see the resemblance now.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:34   #38
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

that's the one.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:37   #39
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

less emo, more happy
I'll supply the drink, you bring the glasses, ho ho

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 00:54   #40
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

The glasses make me think of how much forehead he has.

p.s. The second picture makes me think of Weeks Avatar.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:20   #41
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

The Leeds Teaching Hospitals
THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE HAS BEEN DEEMED UNSUITABLE AND BLOCKED.

Please Note: all web access is logged.

The following Laws & Trust Rules apply to all users:-

The Data Protection Act (1998)
Computer Misuse Act (1998)
IM & T Security Manual (NHS IA Jan. 1999)
Internet Usage & Security Policy (LTH 1998)

---

???
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:41   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

eh what?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:57   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

those glasses are simply devine SilverSmoke
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:23   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just want to eat you all up, you sexy little fag.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:25   #45
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

sharp, donny.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 16:12   #46
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

this may just be because its a photograph but the glasses look like some of them comedy ones which have phtographs of eyes on the front

they look ok

but you don't look like a columbian drug lord which is what i remember you as

i do feel the urge to grab your cheek an go 'awwww' you have that kind of face
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:38   #47
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
this may just be because its a photograph but the glasses look like some of them comedy ones which have phtographs of eyes on the front
Agreed.
You don't look like a "SilverSmoke" BTW.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:41   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Agreed.
You don't look like a "SilverSmoke" BTW.

Apparantly the nick "CumChugger" was already taken when he tried to get it.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:44   #49
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Apparantly the nick "CumChugger" was already taken when he tried to get it.
*tsh-boom*
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 18:07   #50
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

jealousy is a bitch