User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:39   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Welcome back Davinbrahm!

we missed you!

are you going to stay?

where have you been?

hoorah!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:40   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: Welcome back Davinbrahm!

I love the rightist whackos, as they prop up even myself
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:40   #3
DavinBrahm

DavinBrahm is an unknown quantity at this point

I was too busy debating domestic issues for the last year to jump into the international arena. After a mandate for the President, its time to make my return.
DavinBrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:51   #4
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Davin Brahm is actually George W. Bush.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:57   #5
DavinBrahm

No, I'm the guy who actually runs the country.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:59   #6
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

You mean your ..........the pretzel guy??!?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:04   #7
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

surely, the sock puppet?</2dtv>

-mist
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:05   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Nah he's the guy that runs the Quick-E-Mart
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:10   #9
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Welcome back Davinbrahm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavinBrahm
I was too busy debating domestic issues for the last year to jump into the international arena. After a mandate for the President, its time to make my return.
That wasn't a mandate. Winning with more than 400 electoral votes might be considered mandate territory. Winning with less than 300 electoral votes is change-your-underwear territory.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:14   #10
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

in fairness, he did do well on the popular vote, which is where i'd personally be looking

-mist
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:15   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, I'm the guy who actually runs the country.
How often have you been across?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:22   #12
DavinBrahm

"That wasn't a mandate. Winning with more than 400 electoral votes might be considered mandate territory. Winning with less than 300 electoral votes is change-your-underwear territory."

With the popular vote, the senate gains, the house gains, and the issues that passed in the states, he can safely claim a mandate. There will never be another election where one canidate wins more than 400 in my lifetime. I doubt there will ever be one above 350 in the next 5 elections. When the baby boomers die, maybe. But not until then. 3.5 million in the popular vote isn't really that close.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:22   #13
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've heard about this DavinBrahm. But I never met him. Well at least here anyway.

Oh, hello. Erm.. Welcome back?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:29   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

So are we your scape-goat community?
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 02:48   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

So that was the smell
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 11:36   #16
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

now someone bring back warfalcon or whatever he was called.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 12:29   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

And witness-gnat.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 12:42   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i dont think the real DB would have used the words 'pissed off'
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:05   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
And witness-gnat.
he was top
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:06   #20
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh,looks who's back.
You do realise that pretty much everyone here hates your political beliefs and that no amount of arguing will actually change anyones mind. You'll serve as an object of ridicule in most threads where you express an opinon. Welcome to the internet, whipping boy.
Just to make things clear.

Not that I particularly care to be honest.

Oh and how can someone who's named Bush be such a cock?
(not looking for a responce there, just a general insult)
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:15   #21
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Oh,looks who's back.
You do realise that pretty much everyone here hates your political beliefs and that no amount of arguing will actually change anyones mind. You'll serve as an object of ridicule in most threads where you express an opinon. Welcome to the internet, whipping boy.

be happy hes back. bush-bahing without any cracy americans around is no fun, is it? you can discuss anything if all people agree, that would be just boring.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:18   #22
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh,looks who's back.

are you permanently pms'ing?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:36   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the forums have been quite boring recently
i think the return of extreme views may improve this (and at least DB and Warfalcon are more intelligent than QDeathStar).
Now we just need to find a few controversial topics to talk about...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:59   #24
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I've heard about this DavinBrahm. But I never met him. Well at least here anyway.
He's not anything like Yahweh is he?

Whatever happened to Yahweh?
Llew Silvr Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:16   #25
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yahwe still very occasionally pops up in #forums and talks complete crap.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:21   #26
wu_trax

does anyone remember TC? now that guy was fun.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:25   #27
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
does anyone remember TC? now that guy was fun.
He trolled me once

I was such an internet rookie back then :(
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:27   #28
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Yahwe still very occasionally pops up in #forums and talks complete crap.
and has online sex with people on the online internet
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 14:28   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think davinbrahm was actually my favourite before. He sometimes seems to talk sense using good grammar/vocab/spelling, but its only when you actually delve deep into the meaning of what he says that it becomes bollocks.

which is more fun than QDS
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:13   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llew Silvr Hand
He's not anything like Yahweh is he?

Whatever happened to Yahweh?
Yahweh posted in that gay marriage thread just yesterday (or someone claiming to be him).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:28   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
are you permanently pms'ing?
I'm actually in a good mood these days.

Honestly...I am!

Really...
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 15:58   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
With the popular vote, the senate gains, the house gains, he can safely claim a mandate.
senate is a terrible way to argue mandate, given that a third of the country doesn't vote in them in a given election. on point, in blue states (containing half the country's population) dems gained seats, in red states (the other half) republicans gained. that really doesn't say much.

in the house, republicans gained about as much as they redistricted. 'mandate'?

(somewhere there should be a total number of votes thrown for democratic congressmen and votes thrown for repulbican ones, and in there could be contained some type of 'congressional mandate' if there is a significant margin)
Quote:
There will never be another election where one canidate wins more than 400 in my lifetime. I doubt there will ever be one above 350 in the next 5 elections. When the baby boomers die, maybe. But not until then. 3.5 million in the popular vote isn't really that close.
'96 was won by 8.2 million.
'92 was won by 4.5 million.
'88 was won by 7 million.
'84 was won by 17 million.
'80 was won by 8.5 million.
'72 was won by 17 million.
'64 was won by 16 million.

Hell, Warren Harding won in '20 by 7 million.

i don't see how the fact that republicans can't win by a large margin means that a small margin is more significant. i would think the opposite.

i also don't see why it matters at all. bush did whatever he wanted the last four years, despite losing the popular vote, and i don't see why the next four would be any different, especially given (almost) no opposition in the senate.

ps: fun with numbers. votes cast for the democratic presidential candidate, last 7 elections:
'80: 35.5 million
'84: 37.6 million
'88: 41.8 million
'92: 44.9 million
'96: 47.4 million
'00: 50.5 million
'04: 55.6 million
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:02   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What was the Presidential turnout, as a % of possible voters btw?

I keep hearing "ten million more voters than last time" but some of that must be population growth.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:06   #34
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
and has online sex with people on the online internet
surely these people are online to connect to the online intermesh to have online cyber sex?
----------retired-------
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:17   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

I keep hearing "ten million more voters than last time" but some of that must be population growth.
i think about 117 millionish, which is 15 millions more than last time.

real back of the envelope calculations give me ~210 millions americans over the age of 18 (+/- 10 million),

so around maybe 56% turnout, but of course a lot of those 210 aren't registered, or may not be allowed to register.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:43   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And he still doesnt know how to/refuses to use the quote button.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 17:44   #37
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

I've heard estimates that the number of voters could reach ~120 million (they're still counting absentee ballots, so nobody knows for sure). There are estimated to be about 217 million eligible voters, so that would represent a turnout of about 55+%.

Some context--voter turnout in previous Presidential elections:
2000 51.3%
1996 49.1%
1992 55.1%
1988 50.1%
1984 53.1%
1980 52.6%
1976 53.6%
1976 55.2%
1968 60.8%
1964 61.9%
1960 63.1%

Tidbit: Minnesota will lead the nation with a voter turnout of over 77%.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:11   #38
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh,looks who's back.

Yay, for tolerant intolerance.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:16   #39
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

all in its 59% apparently