User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2010, 18:03   #51
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

Heh, Stoom - the least offensive people are the ones who're deliberately trying to cause offense.

Consequentially, you're one of the least offensive people I know.

You do make me chuckle on occassion though!

Also, Johan - I told you I'd beat you! <3
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 20:32   #52
Firebird

Thing that amuses me is Sun_Tzu starts this abuse page then ends up crashing do we call it irony or Karma ?
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 20:33   #53
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It was hardly an abuse thread, was it?

Do we call this lack-of-understanding-of-English, or idiocy?
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 20:35   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Thing that amuses me is Sun_Tzu starts this abuse page then ends up crashing do we call it irony or Karma ?
It's neither really. It'd be ironic if he went into vac mode himself to avoid incs. It'd be karmic if he died horrifyingly after he came out of vac mode*. It is pretty hilarious though

*Just anticipating myself a bit there.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 20:50   #55
Firebird

Ofc i know what the problem was and the reason they had to go to vac mode im not there to dc or was it actually just quite funny to see all the gal vac mode. i prefer the latter thought but please really does game need another gangbang to take on one gal i mean jesus every rnd this happens.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 20:55   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ofc i know what the problem was and the reason they had to go to vac mode im not there to dc or was it actually just quite funny to see all the gal vac mode. i prefer the latter thought but please really does game need another gangbang to take on one gal i mean jesus every rnd this happens.
not every round. didnt happen in r34!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 21:02   #57
Firebird

was rnd 34 euph/dlr etc? when we had to go work with Theam and his minions?
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 21:13   #58
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It is pretty hilarious though
The timing couldn't have been better for comic effect, that's for sure ^^
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 21:28   #59
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
oh well it only happens because people are lazy and don't want to do it with smaller groups early game as they fear the high profile hitting backfiring in mass waves on themselfs. If you roid for example in 4-5 man groups enemy top planets.. you'll get more noticed than in one the multiple wave mass attacks where the roids get splitted up making the attack inefficient, only good side in the att was that you took roids from a single enemy.

It's a frigging stupid way to do it, but that's current pa no style and why it's so easy to shine in it. Anyways was hoping to go to vacationists this morning... but due to foreseen circumstances had to visit jihadists with few friends.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 21:44   #60
P1ngu
Looking for the big Fish

P1ngu is on a distinguished road

Born with a:

"Lack of oxygen"
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 23:03   #61
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
was rnd 34 euph/dlr etc? when we had to go work with Theam and his minions?
Yeah, and with a much smaller defpool we took on 6 alliances night after night, Apprime did too, mind you.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 23:46   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes Firebird. We were so fking nicely fenced in the end, no one could have touched us. Then again, we were so inactive that random incs landed on us last day iirc!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 00:07   #63
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
We'll wait aswell, I'm intrested to see how they'll coop when they get similar incs what I had like.. like 70 fleets per planet lasting over 12h's + relaunches, it's always fun to see how others would cope with the stuff they give to others as I have had to live trough that 3 times this round alone.
Whilst it's pretty hilarious that they went into vac, I'm pretty sure Cardi/Reeksero have all had their fair share of incs over the rounds. You need to cry less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
!prop kick...
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 00:37   #64
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Whilst it's pretty hilarious that they went into vac, I'm pretty sure Cardi/Reeksero have all had their fair share of incs over the rounds. You need to cry less.
Actually, they haven't, they've been basically untouched just about all round.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 00:39   #65
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Rounds, plural.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 01:04   #66
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Rounds, plural.
Well, I didn't play last few rounds, nothing I should be expected to be aware of.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 04:48   #67
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Well, I didn't play last few rounds, nothing I should be expected to be aware of.
Then don't comment on it.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 04:52   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Neither did I, but I try to find out about stuff before commenting on it...
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 06:50   #69
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

tjaah one more app went to vacation.. I hate redirecting my attack fleets. This is going to be one of those rounds again.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 09:57   #70
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.
I still think being in ND had more to do with it. Welcome to the team!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 10:18   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

laND!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 10:20   #72
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
I still think being in ND had more to do with it. Welcome to the team!
You trying to say it's contageous over your way? :P
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 10:46   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.
Seriously, did you just play the ADHD card as an explanation of how you managed to crash?

Wow, the things people get away with on the pa forums these days.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 12:03   #74
emux
Capitán de Navío

emux will become famous soon enoughemux will become famous soon enough

Posting in epic vacation mode thread.
1... c6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 dxe4 4. Nxe4 Nd7 5. Nf3 Ngf6 6. Nxf6+ Nxf6 7. c3 Bg4 8. h3 Bxf3 9. Qxf3 e6 GK-AK 1987-10 (9... Qd5 GK-AK 1987-14)
emux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 15:20   #75
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Then don't comment on it.
Quote:
Neither did I, but I try to find out about stuff before commenting on it...
I was commenting on this round, Theam added that it was true for previous rounds as well, to which I stated that I wasn't aware of that and hadn't included them because I hadn't played those rounds in question. I wasn't commenting on the validity of his statement, simply on the implication that I was leaving those rounds out due to oversight.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 15:25   #76
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Seriously, did you just play the ADHD card as an explanation of how you managed to crash?

It's rather well known amongst those who've played with me. The point being I did not crash because of a failure to check the attack or calc it (in fact, I was the one who did so for the team-up and sent the recall mails as well), but due to simple absentmindedness.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 16:55   #77
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post

"I tried to recall on my phone but it didn't work" is way better indeed!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 17:01   #78
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
"I tried to recall on my phone but it didn't work" is way better indeed!
I prefer the:

Why didnt you login to my planet and recall it?!

Quote:
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 17:47   #79
Firebird

Could have asked someone in app to VNC it for u!
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 18:23   #80
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Could have asked someone in app to VNC it for u!
Oh, I've got a netbook with internet always with me, and my phone is a n900 so it has both internet and I can use rdesktop to control my own comp from it. Actually, I usually fool around in-game out of boredom when using public transportation. However, the phone is new and the service provider had just switched it on a when I left, so instead of my normal routine I spent the whole trip fooling around downloading new programs and confing the phone, heh. Not a lack of internet access that was the problem, but a surplus. However, now we're getting into real excuses territory, fact of the matter is I really though I had recalled it, and was rather surprised to notice I'd forgot to press that button before leaving.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 19:16   #81
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I was commenting on this round, Theam added that it was true for previous rounds as well, to which I stated that I wasn't aware of that and hadn't included them because I hadn't played those rounds in question. I wasn't commenting on the validity of his statement, simply on the implication that I was leaving those rounds out due to oversight.
So you were wrong?
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 19:30   #82
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
You trying to say it's contageous over your way? :P
It's more like an induction... like having to drink out of someone's butt crack to join the rugby team.

For some reason, several of us did it lots of times though. Maybe we didn't feel we'd done it properly first time?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 19:37   #83
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Ah, I see, you said "rounds" and I simply commented on this round in my original post. Sorry about that. I suspect it still holds true though, but since I play rather sporadically it's not a statement I'd be willing to commit to.
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 20:17   #84
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ah, I see, you said "rounds" and I simply commented on this round in my original post. Sorry about that. I suspect it still holds true though, but since I play rather sporadically it's not a statement I'd be willing to commit to.
It is not true at all. They are on top for a reason, not because of luck.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 20:36   #85
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
It is not true at all. They are on top for a reason, not because of luck.
Wow...you do take this to a whole other level don't you?
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 01:18   #86
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your attempts to assert facts and then fall back on the ignorant card is almost as retarded as Hanzi leaving out roid growth in his calculations in that other epic thread.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 03:33   #87
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Your attempts to assert facts and then fall back on the ignorant card is almost as retarded as Hanzi leaving out roid growth in his calculations in that other epic thread.
Hey ell, long time no speak. Let's start disproving the logic of your post, shall we?

In effect you are saying, that nobody should be allowed to comment on anything specific, no matter if they do know what they are talking about in that respect, unless they are also knowledgeable about all other things possible or impossible?

You are basically faulting me for NOT making confident statements about things I am not aware of. God knows I've been faulted for sounding too assured of myself in the past, but I do believe this is the first time someone has actually attacked me for admitting I didn't know something.

Maybe you're just confused. Sure, it's a rare occasion when I have to claim ignorance or admit a fault, and perhaps you are simply attacking my statement as a knee-jerk reaction, the Pavlovian dog of awful AD trolling.

For your sake, I hope that's the case, because the alternative is that you are so mentally challenged you either did not understand what I wrote, or actually believe your own useless drivel. And I really didn't figure you to be quite that stupid.
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 10:31   #88
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
In effect you are saying, that nobody should be allowed to comment on anything specific, no matter if they do know what they are talking about in that respect, unless they are also knowledgeable about all other things possible or impossible?
Where did I say that?

Quote:
You are basically faulting me for NOT making confident statements about things I am not aware of. God knows I've been faulted for sounding too assured of myself in the past, but I do believe this is the first time someone has actually attacked me for admitting I didn't know something.
My criticism is not that you don't know something, it's that you are aware of the other factors and yet choose to ignore them, and still go ahead with your usual arrogance, making bold "factual" statements.

PS. What was the point of all that ad-hominem attack drivel at the end of your post? You made your (incorrect) point, no need for the extended personal attacks.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 15:19   #89
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Where did I say that?

My criticism is not that you don't know something, it's that you are aware of the other factors and yet choose to ignore them, and still go ahead with your usual arrogance, making bold "factual" statements.

PS. What was the point of all that ad-hominem attack drivel at the end of your post? You made your (incorrect) point, no need for the extended personal attacks.
I clearly stated the realm which my statement pertained to. Again, if you are not allowed to comment on a particular section of the discussion whilst making it clear what you are commenting on, then really only people with perfect knowledge of all things pertaining to the subject should be allowed to comment. This is simple, just bloody follow the implications of your own logic.

And the Ad Hominem attacks were simply because your argument was so bloody annoyingly stupid.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 07:45   #90
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

You can set your base to run and hide... u cant scan it either... so where do we need vac mode anymore? If u have to leave for a vacation, just transfer your fleet to base and set it to run far away.

Set your population towards your guards and protection and perhaps invest in few security centers knowing u will be leaving at some stage.

end of that discussion?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:15   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey ell, long time no speak. Let's start disproving the logic of your post, shall we?

Maybe you're just confused. Sure, it's a rare occasion when I have to claim ignorance or admit a fault, and perhaps you are simply attacking my statement as a knee-jerk reaction, the Pavlovian dog of awful AD trolling.

For your sake, I hope that's the case, because the alternative is that you are so mentally challenged you either did not understand what I wrote, or actually believe your own useless drivel. And I really didn't figure you to be quite that stupid.
Lol, Sun_tzu ... I didn't remember you were so "aggressive" on Ad, 4-5 years ago . Hi again btw.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:16   #92
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
You can set your base to run and hide... u cant scan it either... so where do we need vac mode anymore? If u have to leave for a vacation, just transfer your fleet to base and set it to run far away.

Set your population towards your guards and protection and perhaps invest in few security centers knowing u will be leaving at some stage.

end of that discussion?
Stay out for a week, get SKed 5 waves a day, return to a planet without roids and constructions. Iīm not quite sure if Iīd like that.

I donīt think we should get rid of vacation mode. Iīm undecided about classing this as "abuse", I think it is, although this time it certainly backfired. However, the fact they pissed off people enough to get bashed afterwards doesnīt really excuse the fact vacation mode was made for vacations, not hiding from incomings. That said I really donīt get why PLed fleets are automatically recalled, it makes fleeing into vac way too easy. I still feel like abuse of this feature should result in immediate closure and deletion, itīs just too annoying to see this happening every other round.

Itīs kinda ironic though a guy who runs around and threatens people with war runs and hides in vac mode like a total sissy when people actually do bring it on to him.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:28   #93
Firebird

Im not convinced the mans a sissy not at any point last night did mems of 8:3 ask for def they took it on the chin and let us kill 2 maybe 3 planets
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 10:45   #94
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Im not convinced the mans a sissy not at any point last night did mems of 8:3 ask for def they took it on the chin and let us kill 2 maybe 3 planets
Thatīs just giving in into the inevitable, doesnīt change the fact they cowardly fled before.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 11:54   #95
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Lol, Sun_tzu ... I didn't remember you were so "aggressive" on Ad, 4-5 years ago . Hi again btw.
Have to play your position I did use to treat people like this on strategy though, when they came trying to ask for advice without contributing or talking out of their arses :P

Also, hey :P
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:14   #96
Firebird

Rul3r everyone seems to be making a big deal about them vac moding what about nd hc when they did it?
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:17   #97
foreignrifles

foreignrifles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I clearly stated the realm which my statement pertained to. Again, if you are not allowed to comment on a particular section of the discussion whilst making it clear what you are commenting on, then really only people with perfect knowledge of all things pertaining to the subject should be allowed to comment. This is simple, just bloody follow the implications of your own logic.

And the Ad Hominem attacks were simply because your argument was so bloody annoyingly stupid.
Ad Hominem is a sick-ass rapper, but he would never have got where he is today without the production talent of Dr. Dreus Ex Machina

edit: thanks! for reading my post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:25   #98
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Rul3r everyone seems to be making a big deal about them vac moding what about nd hc when they did it?
I assume you mean Amon, who noticed he had prelaunches the morning of his BIRTHDAY, and decided he'd rather not deal with it on that particular day.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:27   #99
Firebird

Regardless same principle, Running from incoming.
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 16:39   #100
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Yep.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote