User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Mar 2004, 17:07   #1
bush_tucker_man

Long time no c

Hi guys,
Its bush_tucker_man or you might remember me as TheProfit.
Its been a long time since ive been around, most probably dont remember me.

I played from season 2 and love the game to death but after a round and a half of pay to play as far as i was concerned the game was dead.
I just wanted to know how the game is going these days? is it as bad as i thought it would become or has there been a revival with the new sponsorship... that was promised when i left.

Do any of you guys remember Nemesis, Asyslum, New Dawn or Leet?? if my memory serves me right it was those alliances that i was with for my last 2/3 rounds although there was a bit of "farming" arranged with some wolfpack friends of mine.

Any updates from some of the old guys would be great
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 20:47   #2
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Long time no c

I remember someone called tehprophet
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:18   #3
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I remember someone called tehprophet

That was a cheater who was involved with account-swapping an entire gal for one in a more calm cluster :P

*back to topic* hi even though i dont know you, ND is the only one of those mentioned that is still here as an alliance..or so i'm pretty sure of
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:47   #4
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Lord_Dain is still around. Ex HC of nemesis. Dunno about Asylum people, can't really remember who there HC was etc
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 00:34   #5
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Lord_Dain was their HC too, since it was a merger of Nemesis, ChaoZ and BPx (I think).

Apparently Lord_Dain and a HC of one of the other alliances could not work together and the alliance basically imploded.
I cannot remember who the other HC was. RIT maybe.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:57   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r
Apparently Lord_Dain and a HC of one of the other alliances could not work together
surprise surprise ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 02:28   #7
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

yuh im ex Bpx actually ex Phnx and LD was HC of asylum. Callan is still around also. She was a HC of PHNX/Asylum.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 12:07   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I remember you from ND in r6 i think. You might have been one of The Rising (junior wing) people, cant remember for certain but i recognise the nick.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 07:51   #9
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Leet.. aha... god... such good times...

/me reminices (sp? :/)
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:09   #10
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Hey bushie.. Yeah ofcourse I remember Nemesis, that was a good time, together with N0VA n Plantman and some other muppets :-) I also remember a bit about Asylum, actually what happened was that RIT (ChaoZ HC) wanted Asylum to be a dictatorship of just him and some chick he was dating who was also HC in Chaoz (Gabrielle or something), so we kinda collided and we both stepped down. After that Asylum was ran by 3 HC's, one from each merged alliance, but there was to much distrust and arguments between the members and the HC's for the merger to be succesful. In the end I think all alliances went back on their own again.

Haven't seen N0VA for like ages, neither plantman, neither dravvin..

About PA; it's as dead as a fish thats been laying on the shore for a week. Some people just don't get it that P2P will never work for games like these.. no free rounds means the membership drops every round and will very soon mean the end of Planetarion,

Maybe I'll catch you on irc sometimes :-) When I'm on IRC I idle in #vision and in #eclipse.

Lord Dain
Unread 6 May 2004, 17:43   #11
Dravvin
Tribble

Dravvin is an unknown quantity at this point

*waves*

have gone onto bigger and better things and taken over things in rl *evil cackle*

- Founder of a trampoline club
- President of Paragliding Club

Last I heard, Nova was applying for Law School and plantman had graduated.

Last edited by Dravvin; 6 May 2004 at 18:03.
Dravvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 10:07   #12
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point

Nova hasn't applied to Law School just yet. I hear he graduated from his university and is in his second year of freedom before finally biting the bullet and going back.

That could be idle speculation and rumor though.

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 11:21   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the source does seem a tad dodgy.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 14:01   #14
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
, actually what happened was that RIT (ChaoZ HC) wanted Asylum to be a dictatorship of just him and some chick he was dating who was also HC in Chaoz (Gabrielle or something),

Amberielle ?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote