User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 00:39   #51
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: The harsh truth about NOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
No, I am not one of them.. but I once was and I know a hell of a lot better than you do! You're such a sad sad boy..
I'm one of them, amusing thread btw Eskimo....
However i've been a part of ND aswell, and know many of the good ppl there. And i simply don't recognise this whining from when i were there....
BTW. if you check under the link in game called "universe" then "alliance" you'll see that attacking an alliance ranked around the same place as you is not actually bashing.... However earlier i would believe that an alliance ranked around #10 attacking the alliance ranked #1 in a time where powerblocks do not exsist would commit a clean suicide.... hello G-II r3 :-)
So u see: Safing one attack per week to give some of the smaller nossers something to feed on is not such a bad thing, it's more a way for smaller members to earn their alliancepoints and to be included into the game.

I love theese amusing threads

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 00:49   #52
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Look.
I havent been attacked the past 3 weeks. My galaxy hasn't been attacked in a long while either. In fact, even if we got attacked, I wouldn't give a fcuk about who's attacking us. I dont give a crap about whats happening in this universe (seeing how you seem to refer to bashing out of nowhere*. All I wanted to do was post something that would amuse/annoy people and I seem rather succesful at both. I dont know even know shit about NoS.

*noone mentioned bashing before m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
However i've been a part of ND aswell, and know many of the good ppl there. And i simply don't recognise this whining from when i were there....
The only 'whining' thats happening on this thread is from the numbskulls who keep telling me my post is so wrong on many points. GEE, NoS REALLY isnt fulled with evil scumbags trying to make our lives as miserable as possible? I NEVER WOULDVE GUESSED.

If you browse through the thread, you'll notice theres only a single person who's participating in the flame war I intended to pull off. ND can perfectly distinguish pranks from seriousness and respond accordingly. Can't be said about everyone it seems *cough* nadar *cough*
C. Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place.

Last edited by Eskimo; 29 Oct 2003 at 00:57.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 03:18   #53
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man. I'm a Social Democrat, not a Communist

/me puts away his communist party membership card Yer ain't seen a thing, kid, ya hear?

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 04:27   #54
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo
p.s. smelly NoS dogs used their shady connections to corrupted forum moderators to get this thread deleted twice.
[/url]
i haven't read the rest of the thread yet.. but i'd like to clear one thing up
you deleted your first two threads YOURSELF.
don't try to frame the mods ta.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 04:32   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ok now i read it
NoS owns you :\
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 05:09   #56
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has similar characteristics as the "The harsh truth about CHRISTIANITY!"
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 06:23   #57
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point

Certainly I enjoy any posts with the MSS parodies...but now I'm going to have to find out what prompted it! :-p
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 07:02   #58
Dingo
God

Dingo has a spectacular aura aboutDingo has a spectacular aura about

Eskimo,

The doctor phoned and wants you to know that they have decided to double your medication since you seem to be showing signs of greater mental breakdown than normal.

Until it arrives, just lie down and keep telling yourself that the little voices in your head are not really going to hurt you if you don't keep posting this crap.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 07:58   #59
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

THE VOICES TELL ME YOU ARE TRYING TO TRICK ME. NOS PROBABLY SABOTAGED MY BED AND SOFA SO IT THEY BLOW UP ONCE I LIE DOWN. JUST LIKE THE COMMIES USED TO SABOTAGE MY DRINKING WATER. BUT I STOPPED DRINKING. HAH!
I'LL NEVER LIE DOWN AGAIN
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:34   #60
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
Can I reply too?

Do I have to 'pick sides' ?
Remember that you'll get 7 virgins and all the beer you want in the afterlife if you pick our side!
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:37   #61
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

whereas you'll only receive anal services and herpes (and probably catch a cold too) when you choose their side
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:43   #62
Darkness
NoS forever

Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point

we are tha pure EVIL \o/
we take your women and roids
we rape, plunder and steal
we finish off your ships
we wear bras when noone is watching
we are so bad, satan asked for some NoS help down in hell
we eat babys
we took all the evilness from Fury and Legion and combined it to reach this level of beeing bad

iŽd tell a few more, but i think U got the idea

[NoS] forever
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:45   #63
Darkness
NoS forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
Remember that you'll get 7 virgins and all the beer you want in the afterlife if you pick our side!
we can offer masses of ultra hot hell bunnys and whiskey ....

[NoS] forever
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 08:48   #64
Darkness
NoS forever

Quote:
whereas you'll only receive anal services and herpes (and probably catch a cold too) when you choose their side
damn ... everyone knows Kappeh it seems ....

[NoS] forever
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 09:53   #65
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by dabult
Can I reply too?

Do I have to 'pick sides' ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but i allready offered him and all of hirr eternal life and salvation

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:08   #66
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Eskimo, you're the fool posting such crap on forums.. If it ain't serious, just leave it out of forums then! I know most threads in here is pure BS, but that doesn't give you a reason to make a thread even worse than the others.
I always thought of ND as alliance nice people in it, but that changed now.. Now I know there's at least 1 big ass in there ^^
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 11:05   #67
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandria
what about me??? where is my love???
I'm right here, honey. Have no fear!

Xeno
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:54   #68
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*snip*
ROFLMAO

Maybe Im childish, but that surely made me laugh...

/me throws a snowball at Eskimo

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:55   #69
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

So many offers...so little time...
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 15:10   #70
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
All I wanted to do was post something that would amuse/annoy people and I seem rather succesful at both. I dont know even know shit about NoS.
&

Quote:
The only 'whining' thats happening on this thread is from the numbskulls who keep telling me my post is so wrong on many points.

If you browse through the thread, you'll notice theres only a single person who's participating in the flame war I intended to pull off. ND can perfectly distinguish pranks from seriousness and respond accordingly. Can't be said about everyone it seems *cough* nadar *cough*
You my son, are a
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:25   #71
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Eskimo u knew lot of ppl in NoS from old days i doubt u said all those things seriously
/me spanks Eskimo

Btw try to edit the post title is NoS not NOS :P
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:42   #72
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
but i allready offered him and all of hirr eternal life and salvation

That's unfair :/
I'll have to call for reinforcements. FoxTrot and Tic will be my saviours!

Oh and dabult, you know that's only a part of what you get right? You can choose from alot of other things aswell but those everyone gets

And to Nadar, sorry that Eskimo's sense of humor doesn't comply with yours but just remember to not judge everyone by his standards as he's wacko, but we're wackier
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 17:07   #73
Eskimo
Foolish newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Eskimo, you're the fool posting such crap on forums.. If it ain't serious, just leave it out of forums then! I know most threads in here is pure BS, but that doesn't give you a reason to make a thread even worse than the others.
I always thought of ND as alliance nice people in it, but that changed now.. Now I know there's at least 1 big ass in there ^^
Still looks to me it took you quite a while to figure out what the real intention of the thread was. It's ok. After all, not everyone can be gifted with an IQ* which is higher than the average room temperature.

"If it ain't serious, leave it out of forums then!"
Yes, cynical and other non-serious posts are clearly against the forums rules. Try again m8.

What do you base me being an ass on? You judge me for attempting to bring humour into some people's lifes. This has clearly offended you a lot. Go castrate yourself and join a monastry.

* before anyone replies with the oh so obvious "yeah yours isnt". Please dont. It only shows how predictable and uncomplicated you are.

EDIT: ffs this thread is making my average posts per day jump from 0.02 to 0.03 - My spotless record is ruined
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 17:43   #74
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waku
ND > NoS
agreed, GO ponies
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 17:46   #75
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Vader, gimme those virgins now !!
i will take that beer later
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:12   #76
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Hm.

I believe I've successfully summed up the feeling of the entire PA community, especially Dingo and Kal, with my latest visual creation of wonderment.

Feast, my children, and imbibe your mind with the festive and palatable hues that are Barrow.

www24.brinkster.com/sirfropalot/bleh.jpg

To view this image graced by the gods, one must click the link, then remove the "http://". It works, Moses said so.

Last edited by Barrow|Pony; 29 Oct 2003 at 18:19.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:18   #77
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Eskimo, you are also causing my post count to rise fs:P

Did no1 tell you sarcasim doesnt work on the internet unless you know the person really well?(christ, especially on ADs) If you hardly know NoS, then why are you takin the p1ss outta them? Yer sure, you are just messin but clearly you arent friendly enough with NoS to get away with it?

It's like, you slag them off, get some negative feedback from your joke - then you get really defensive and start slaggin them for not understanding it?

Now you've made me go on ffs!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:00   #78
Archi
Mack Daddy

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahaha I think Eskimo wants to apply for the Iraqi Information Minister position! I am going to have to razz my ND gm8 over this one
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:06   #79
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Vader, gimme those virgins now !!
i will take that beer later
You'll get them tonight, but I want some proof before you get that beer!
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 22:08   #80
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
I join the holy war against the unbelievers of NOS
Its NoS, not NOS, u piece of shite

Do u ever learn?

4S

Illuminati
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 22:43   #81
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

It's "shit" not "shite".

ND - the alliance of world class spelling. (Riddim aside :P)
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 22:56   #82
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

*bump*

4S

Illuminati
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 23:40   #83
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

And if you don't get a connection in your apartment soon I'm going to have to visit you and kill whoever's responsible for that insanity Barrow :/
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 23:53   #84
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

The very sad thing is, that Eskimo's description of NoS' current military capabilities is yet an understatement.

I did think it was worth a chuckle, and Nads is the sweetest bloke to stand up for NoS, even when there was no need

btw, long time no see old friend, how are you Eskimo?
Pop me a pm.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 23:57   #85
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Darkness[
damn ... everyone knows Kappeh it seems ....
I certainly hold some rights in NoS' anal dep. as well I should think?
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 08:05   #86
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point

I do fear so Wipey, but you're not famous for displaying your pubic crabs and... awwww... here I go again.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 08:07   #87
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
Hm.

I believe I've successfully summed up the feeling of the entire PA community, especially Dingo and Kal, with my latest visual creation of wonderment.

Feast, my children, and imbibe your mind with the festive and palatable hues that are Barrow.

www24.brinkster.com/sirfropalot/bleh.jpg

To view this image graced by the gods, one must click the link, then remove the "http://". It works, Moses said so.
Nazis?

hmm....hmm....

hmmm.....hmmmm......

err.....

hmmm....

:/

What can I say that you can't say better?
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 09:23   #88
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

/me is confused.... how does that sum up my feelings :/

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:16   #89
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

got rid of the commies? we are soon to be 'The Peoples Republic of NewDawn'

It was gonna happen this round, but evul beste stopped it... he's soon to be 'disposed of' however.

PS WAR againt NoS
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:30   #90
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Hush Fisheh, they don't know of our evil plan yet...
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:48   #91
Darkness
NoS forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
got rid of the commies? we are soon to be 'The Peoples Republic of NewDawn'

It was gonna happen this round, but evul beste stopped it... he's soon to be 'disposed of' however.

PS WAR againt NoS
we are waiting

[NoS] forever
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 14:09   #92
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno
I'm right here, honey. Have no fear!

Xeno
You trying to steal my honeybunny????
/me emptys a can of NoS evilness and throws it at Xeno.....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 15:04   #93
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
You trying to steal my honeybunny????
/me emptys a can of NoS evilness and throws it at Xeno.....
If only you knew, my friend, if only you knew...

That being said, I should emphasize the fact that I've been totally immune to the evhulness of NoS since round 4 when Dingo on numerous occasions failed to get my roids. We ended up as galmates a couple of rounds later (HELO LAETITIA) - need I say more?

Xeno
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 18:00   #94
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

waiting? you should be waiting, quaking in your boots
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:10   #95
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Still looks to me it took you quite a while to figure out what the real intention of the thread was. It's ok. After all, not everyone can be gifted with an IQ* which is higher than the average room temperature.
You're totally wrong, room temperature is NOT 150 celsius degrees!

Quote:
"If it ain't serious, leave it out of forums then!"
Yes, cynical and other non-serious posts are clearly against the forums rules. Try again m8.
You know yourself?

Quote:
What do you base me being an ass on? You judge me for attempting to bring humour into some people's lifes. This has clearly offended you a lot. Go castrate yourself and join a monastry.
You attempted bringing humour into ppls life? hehe.. that one was quite funny actually

Quote:
* before anyone replies with the oh so obvious "yeah yours isnt". Please dont. It only shows how predictable and uncomplicated you are.
Talking about urself again eh?

Quote:
EDIT: ffs this thread is making my average posts per day jump from 0.02 to 0.03 - My spotless record is ruined
I have no idea what to post for this one, but I could at least call u a spamm0r

btw, lo wipey, ofc I stand up for NoS, it's like my mommah u know
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:43   #96
The_Fish
ND

no wonder you're an ugly twat then \o/
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 19:55   #97
Aryn
Happy

it was funny while it lasted
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 20:25   #98
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Darkness[
we are tha pure EVIL \o/
we eat babys

iŽd tell a few more, but i think U got the idea
/me spanks darkie!!

AHEM!! you eat babys do ya :P
damnit why did ya not tell me
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
Closed Thread