User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2008, 20:58   #251
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r28 predictions

I think it's admirable that Hanzi sticks to his point, even though he has no evidence to support it, and even though JBG, Zhil et al do have evidence to refute it. It shows strength of character, and it will get him a long way in life.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:23   #252
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Zhil

Quote:
Perhaps you may have had the most 'incomings' for that round (though frankly from what I hear, I doubt it, but I'll just for theories sake assume it) but do not try and raise your victory higher than it is.
stop talking about fury and 1up. it has nothing to do with the fact you stated we probably did not have the most incs last round, and thats what i was referring to. your memory stinks.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:26   #253
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

the only debatable thing ive stated is that we prolly had the most incs in PA history.

it can be debated for years because round 15 was totally different then ours. more players, more "supporters", only T1 leading to more use of 2 roidfleets= more incs etc..

it can hardly be compared, so if you put what i said into context then we had 2.17 fleets on each planet every night which is a lot of incs under those circumstances
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:31   #254
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think it's admirable that Hanzi sticks to his point, even though he has no evidence to support it, and even though JBG, Zhil et al do have evidence to refute it. It shows strength of character, and it will get him a long way in life.
I am actually the only one who has been trying to forward evidence to back up all my claims in this thread...
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:36   #255
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I am actually the only one who has been trying to forward evidence to back up all my claims in this thread...
You might want to reconsider.

Also, since no one has mentioned this so far, I laugh at the claims by Denial supporters that you had 75 planets.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:44   #256
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Also, since no one has mentioned this so far, I laugh at the claims by Denial supporters that you had 75 planets.
But surely having an illegally high number of support planets might go some way to making that level of incoming possible and thus substantiating his claims?
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:47   #257
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I never said they didn't get 5k+ incomings (nor, I think, did anyone else), I was instead aiming to destroy the "75 defence fleets versus x incomings" argument.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 21:58   #258
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Waving around incoming stats as proof that you had the 'hardest' round is all well and good, but if your enemies are throwing the same amount of fleets at you by the end of the round as they are at the beginning then your doing a pretty terrible job of beating them.

So congrats denial for weathering the storm of incs last round, the fact remains though that if you'd have dominated like people want their winners too you wouldn't have had nearly as many incomings as you did, hence flashing your stats is unlikely to get you much credit.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 22:36   #259
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
The whole fury/1up debate is getting boring now, as is the denial one, pa has evolved, tactics have changed, so has activity, its wrong to judge an alliance last rnd on an alliance that hasn't played since like r7.
Actually you can compare them to prove the point which has been mentioned. For example, back then there was of course hell of a lot more players (you all know the stats surely i dont have to point out how many players there were back in the rounds been discussed by zhil) There were more alliances, better wars, better pollitics established by (sorry if people take offence at this) much better HC's of alliances.

Your correct the game has evolved, but you cant argue with stats. To claim that Denial probably recieved the most incoming then any alliance in PA history is im afraid laughable. And quite insulting to the alliances in PA history which have stood before them.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 22:42   #260
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath View Post
Waving around incoming stats as proof that you had the 'hardest' round is all well and good, but if your enemies are throwing the same amount of fleets at you by the end of the round as they are at the beginning then your doing a pretty terrible job of beating them.

So congrats denial for weathering the storm of incs last round, the fact remains though that if you'd have dominated like people want their winners too you wouldn't have had nearly as many incomings as you did, hence flashing your stats is unlikely to get you much credit.
The amount of incs we had, exceeded our chance to even try to cover them. at tick ~900 our top planets were ranked 40-50th.

Its pretty obvious that if nd/vgn didnt p-target us for quite some time, and ct/rock/asc had our denial-heavy gals on their agenda every night, we would have run away with the victory at tick 600.

What i have claimed in this thread is that even though we were fighting 5 allies for 900 ticks, we still kept our head above the water and managed to xp-whore ourselves to victory. Thats pretty impressive and Denial was the only alliance last round who could survive such a pressure and therefore we deserved the win.

The fact it was so close in the end was simply because we had a very hard time for 900 ticks while EVERYONE else had an easy round. If Denial had the same incs any other top5 ally had through the round we would have run away with the victory as early as tick 600.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 22:53   #261
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Actually you can compare them to prove the point which has been mentioned. For example, back then there was of course hell of a lot more players (you all know the stats surely i dont have to point out how many players there were back in the rounds been discussed by zhil) There were more alliances, better wars, better pollitics established by (sorry if people take offence at this) much better HC's of alliances.

Your correct the game has evolved, but you cant argue with stats. To claim that Denial probably recieved the most incoming then any alliance in PA history is im afraid laughable. And quite insulting to the alliances in PA history which have stood before them.
What i just wrote.. until tick ~900 everyone was attacking denial in some form

the top 5 allies used ~350-400 attackfleets every night and half of them was on Denial until tick 900. So when we had 200 the 4 others recieved 40-50 fleets each, which is actually quite correct according to the DCs i talked to in those respective alliances.

so when i think about that i still think thats pretty unique in PA history.
That 1 alliance for half the game (tick 300-900) recieves the same amount of incs as all top 5 allies put together, and still win. Please correct me if that is not the most incs in PA history under those circumstances
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 22:56   #262
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point. The thread has 10-15 posts where i back up my claims, while you have 0. you have only made assumptions.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 23:31   #263
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What i just wrote.. until tick ~900 everyone was attacking denial in some form

the top 5 allies used ~350-400 attackfleets every night and half of them was on Denial until tick 900. So when we had 200 the 4 others recieved 40-50 fleets each, which is actually quite correct according to the DCs i talked to in those respective alliances.

so when i think about that i still think thats pretty unique in PA history.
That 1 alliance for half the game (tick 300-900) recieves the same amount of incs as all top 5 allies put together, and still win. Please correct me if that is not the most incs in PA history under those circumstances
War in planetarion used to be brutal, not in terms of what happened in game but in terms of the physical effects it had on players. Players (particularly those organising defence) used to burn out quite badly and quite honestly, the comparison you are trying to draw doesn't even come close.

As someone who was on the receiving end, 600 ticks of incoming in this game of planetarion doesn't even come into comparison against a succession of full tactical strikes against your alliance (which were continuous as opposed to nightly), involving thousands of fleets, an utter logistical nightmare and pretty much near no sleep for extended periods of time. Particularly when you have no prelaunch to help you move that defence. When Willzz talked about 'insulting' he really wasn't joking.
Unread 17 Aug 2008, 23:42   #264
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

isnt this over yet? even i dont care anymore

there needs to be a little train icon to click on for when a thread is getting derailed, then a train crash for when its majorly derailed..
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 00:48   #265
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post

i've played since r1, on and off lately tho, im talking from experience of the incs, yes there were more total incs back then, but u also had more ships flying about, people had like millions of ships per fleet, the stats have changed,so has the wars.

ur very true about the HC side of things though, you'd never have Syd/Ladybug etc putting down other alliances win, no matter how much they won by, its called respect, and as far as i can see the only thing mz enjoys is the sound of his own little fingers tapping shit into the keyboard
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 01:06   #266
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
i've played since r1, on and off lately tho, im talking from experience of the incs, yes there were more total incs back then, but u also had more ships flying about, people had like millions of ships per fleet, the stats have changed,so has the wars.

ur very true about the HC side of things though, you'd never have Syd/Ladybug etc putting down other alliances win, no matter how much they won by, its called respect, and as far as i can see the only thing mz enjoys is the sound of his own little fingers tapping shit into the keyboard
And the only thing you appear to be enjoying is utterly missing points made again, and again, and again. Keep up the good work.
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 01:22   #267
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:

hanzi man i'm not on about the amount of incs that you received from every alliance and his mother. I'm on about what you did to other alliances. You said that every other alliance had an easy round, well what on earth were your attack fleets doing that let them have an easy round? Considering you think that you'd have run away with it at tick 600, you failed to do any real damage to alliances alot worse than your own. Hence why i said you should have far less incs at the end of the round, even if its only one alliance at a time, because you've sufficiently bashed the competition into the ground that they don't want to log in every night and offer def, that their dc/bc's are burnt out and they just dont want to play any more.

You spent the round reacting to every other alliance that hit you, and thats not the sign of dominance, instead of bragging about how many incs you got you should be wanking off over how many you launched on ct/nd.

You see why others are antsy about your guys bragging? Its not, funnily enough because their bitterly jealous of losing out, its because you scraped through a round in which you were on the back foot all the time, and making it out to be so much more.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 01:24   #268
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And the only thing you appear to be enjoying is utterly missing points made again, and again, and again. Keep up the good work.
yes, your points, I don't miss them, i just choose to ignore them as basically they are complete and utter bollocks, come up with something worth reading and i might take my time out to reply to it
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 03:40   #269
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
hanzi man i'm not on about the amount of incs that you received from every alliance and his mother. I'm on about what you did to other alliances. You said that every other alliance had an easy round, well what on earth were your attack fleets doing that let them have an easy round? Considering you think that you'd have run away with it at tick 600, you failed to do any real damage to alliances alot worse than your own. Hence why i said you should have far less incs at the end of the round, even if its only one alliance at a time, because you've sufficiently bashed the competition into the ground that they don't want to log in every night and offer def, that their dc/bc's are burnt out and they just dont want to play any more.
Like we did to u in jenova r26?

Also the "tick 600" estimation, is pretty accurate, anyone who partipated at all in last round and watched any of the pre tick 500 developments would have seen our much more than significant value/roid/score lead at tick 450, which in turn led to our bashing, aided by some pretty valid excuses. Yes we didn't go out looking for war early on and therefore didnt do "damage" to our challengers, we didnt need to, we outroided/scored them anyway, is the issue here that we didnt go out and start some early fights again The likes of which led to Jenova "quitting" before midround the round before?

Quote:
You spent the round reacting to every other alliance that hit you, and thats not the sign of dominance, instead of bragging about how many incs you got you should be wanking off over how many you launched on ct/nd.
Add Vgn/Rock and Asc(early on a few nights) and the answer to how many incs we put on them would be "all of our attack fleets, all round". Still not much "75" can do vs 5 times that amount (at peak). When an oppurtunity arose to change up the sides, we took it with both hands and made it work for us. But let me guess, you were in another one of those r3.2 allies that competed 5 vs 739,182 + multi planets and won or something?

Quote:
You see why others are antsy about your guys bragging?
Defending the grounds of our more than deserving win is hardly bragging, some things said soon after our victory when feelings were riding high were a bit lame yes, but you try to control your mouth after scraping victory against the odds when everyone and his wife is seemingly against you and is hating the fact that your sat there on top of the pile. I point to certain late tick events such as CT offering our planets credits to leave tag and then dec leaving tag last tick (both trying to screw us yet still), which more than fuelled peoples emotions after an already long and tough round together. (Me included/especially)

Tired of repeating this, but im sure most of our members (particularly those posting in this thread) who worked hard for the win are insulted by people saying things like "yea but if i had decided i didnt want denial to win, they wouldnt have" which sparked this debate to begin with. You can't expect them to sit by and not comment when such egocentric statements, belittling their efforts, are made.

Quote:
its because you scraped through a round in which you were on the back foot all the time, and making it out to be so much more.
Realistically tho, how did u expect us to come "off the backfoot" when were getting pounded with incomings each night from multiple allies? You mean by maybe changing tactics and XP whoring off our enemies top planets with some ridiculous waves of incomings ignoring our own incomings in return? Ow wait.. your right, we never took the attack to anyone, our larger roid and XP totals were from gal raiding all round!

Let me guess Cead, u were another one of those idle, non-actively participating in the round planets that feel the need to get involved in a discussion concerning something that you were never directly involved in.

PS sarcasm is pretty gay and this thread is pretty ****ing lost, i regret starting it to begin with.

Last edited by VenoX; 18 Aug 2008 at 03:51.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 07:38   #270
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath View Post
hanzi man i'm not on about the amount of incs that you received from every alliance and his mother. I'm on about what you did to other alliances. You said that every other alliance had an easy round, well what on earth were your attack fleets doing that let them have an easy round?

When its mostly Denial planets having incs and vgn/nd/rock does not defend denials ingal then how hard is it to figure the massive defence Denial will recieve on their targetting. p-targetting in our situation was hopeless (we tried it)

sending 100+ fleets on ND would only result in 150 ingal def-fleets against us.
we could hardly land anything at all because the universe wasnt just attacking us, they were also not defending us, with a very few exceptions.

So we changed tactics to the only valid option which was XP-whoring and we organized huge waves on massive ND/CT planets every night. Sorry to say you just seem too inexperienced in this discussion.
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 07:40   #271
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

So first you use 75 fleets for def, then you use "75" for attack, having 75 fleets left idling isnt good man
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 07:41   #272
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So we changed tactics to the only valid option which was XP-whoring and we organized huge waves on massive ND/CT planets every night. Sorry to say you just seem too inexperienced in this discussion.
After that tactic HORRIBLY failed two rounds ago, you really wanted to that once again?
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 07:53   #273
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
So first you use 75 fleets for def, then you use "75" for attack, having 75 fleets left idling isnt good man
I noticed the same, I guess that makes them even more awesome using only 67% of their capability.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 08:42   #274
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI
If you put what i said about incoming fleet in PA history into context then you will figure out that having 160-170 fleets a night when alliances have ~75 members including scanners, that will perhaps make you thing it over again.
6000 / (7 * 7) = 122

Quote:
Denial had twice as much incs as any other alliance and still we won.
Quote:
That 1 alliance for half the game (tick 300-900) recieves the same amount of incs as all top 5 allies put together, and still win.
Right.

Quote:
it can hardly be compared, so if you put what i said into context then we had 2.17 fleets on each planet every night which is a lot of incs under those circumstances
6000 / (75 * 7 * 7) = 1.63

Quote:
Good job!
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 10:08   #275
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

wasnt this mean to b a predicion thread like:

#1 VisioN
#2 VisioN2
#3 VisioN3

?
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 10:18   #276
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ur very true about the HC side of things though, you'd never have Syd/Ladybug etc putting down other alliances win
Actually after r19 I remember sid posted on here saying that any alliance that won in future wouldn't be doing so because they were actually good but because everyone who was any good at the game didn't give a shit anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid View Post
With Exi (and 1up) not playing next round some crap alliance can finally win - make the most of it - and when you celebrate remember that you're only winning because noone decent is left playing, not because you're actually half-competent.
That really is one of my favourite quotes.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 18 Aug 2008 at 10:32.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 10:58   #277
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
thats "75" members i used in my example vs 5 times that (number of alliances i mentioned), any half witted moron would work out that is exactly what i meant, unless ur just being a pedantic ****tard. I guess this thread doesnt really go anywhere else so i'll grant you that, ****tardism is about the only route left to explore and congrats you did it well.
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 11:10   #278
isildurx

Lol
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 11:56   #279
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quit living in the past people

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 17:50   #280
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

5 weeks = 35 days.
35- protectionmode = 32

5300 fleets / 32 days = 163

damn hude you almost made people think you can count, but you for sure cant read
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 17:53   #281
Hude
self-entitledly superior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_statistics
Unread 18 Aug 2008, 18:16   #282
toivo

toivo is on a distinguished road

I have a very large penis! It is gigantic and makes girls gasp when they see it. It's a strong, beautiful penis. A masterpiece!
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 10:56   #283
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by toivo View Post
I have a very large penis! It is gigantic and makes girls gasp when they see it. It's a strong, beautiful penis. A masterpiece!
And they say AD is dead...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 20:29   #284
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toivo View Post
Best post on AD EVER!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 21:40   #285
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

I did man! See page 4!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 21:41   #286
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
I did man! See page 4!

You're right, I apologise most sincerily.
Unread 19 Aug 2008, 21:47   #287
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

lol this discussion is so over now.
this is my last post, lets discuss something else.