User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:56   #251
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So, who's winning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Which means the motive wasn't a retaliation after all? I agree, they should have, and probably did expect this. It's a completely natural chain of events. But to people saying that VGN should have expected this because they broke the nap first - well, they actually didn't land and it might well have been a simple ****up like not checking the arbiter or some such thing.

I just wanted to clear up whether we were speaking about a retaliation or not here, something which to me seemed very silly if it was the case.

They launched an attack they did not land. I don't see how that's a casus belli?
In my experience when multi-alliance fleetcatches get announced the alliance of the planet in question is usually public. I'm not convinced that VGN is totally innocent on this one, given the lack of apologies on their front. Mek's argument that VGN had to be kept an eye on, and letting them know of that, can equally be applied to Destiny in this situation.

As for an attempted fleetcatch being an a casus belli, it'd certainly be pretty good grounds for cancelling a NAP if no apologies were immediately forthcoming from the relevant HCs - FCs cause a hell of a lot of trouble for any alliance's DCs. This is, of course, presuming that no recall was ordered on non-military grounds.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 22:58   #252
are
former and current VGN HC

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I'm merely pointing out that they are in no position to whine about Destiny breaking the NAP after they break it the previous day.
Uhm? What are you all about?
Destiny did a fleet catch on a VGN planet. AFAIK recalled.
VGN did a fleet catch on a Destiny planet. recalled.
Destiny officially cancelled the NAP the day later. Some people claim it is because of the VGN-fleetcatch, but none of these is a Destiny HC or a VGN HC.
It is just a cancelled NAP, only a cancelled NAP, no broken NAP, just cancelled.
And while VGN HC (e.g. me) had been stupid enough not to get a 72h announce period into the deal, they had been nice enough to announce it before they launched.
Sure from my view it is not nice they got Omen and CT in and Vision took their share as well, but this had to be expected. We had a nice spot there with all our roids and despite we are not used to #1 position we are ofc used to PA and actually don't expect the rest of the universe just watching us grow. No hard feelings there. No whining, no bitching.
However claiming we break NAPs or any other agreements is not acceptable. Get the facts straight. Especially if you are the (actually not even) fleet catched planet and did your best from the start to kill any agreement there.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:00   #253
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

stop arguing over nothing, it was the 'right' thing to do to keep vgn in shape. obesity's never good, except for me
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:03   #254
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough

Jer if you get any fatter you would have more roids than the rest of Ascendancy
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:10   #255
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Right, well, i will tell the real 100% truth story.

I was the planet which VGN tried to fleetcatch

Heres how it started, the previous night we had a target picking in Destiny, i chose a nice juicy target, which was [LDK]Cardinal. The following day i logged on, did a JGP at eta 4, saw no defence, and therefore went out with my parents for the day.

While i was out i got a phone call off Lockhead, who is VGN/Gosu in my gal, he said "your attacking Cardinal, recall or Gosu will bash you, and i wont be able to stop them", bare in mind this was 40minutes before i landed. i said "i cannot recall, i jgp'd eta 4 and there was no defence, and i cant make it back to the computer in time". So i landed, luckily for Cardinal i was drunk the night b4, didnt bcalc, and he froze me.

Now afaik, Cardinal is not VGN, just Gosu. So why did VGN take it as there problem? Well it seems like some poor HCing, and lack of authority over its members have let them down. Again Gosu have caused problems for VGN, it was infact Gosu's fault for why VGN ****ed up a nap/avoidance. VGN could have avoided hitting me, as i didnt even hit their planet!!! and then they didnt recall until eta 2 when they realised that they'd die!

So again, VGN, congrats on ****ing up a good chance of getting #1, u may still get it, but u haven't helped yourself.

BUT, i dont know about whole alliance politics, just what happened that day, i do believe that it was probably in Destinys interest to break the nap neway, seeing as they could see easy or "easier" roids from VGN, and im sure both CT and Destiny HC saw that they were just exchanging roids each night, with not one alliance making any difference, so im guessing its many factors to why politics have changed, and not so much about the FC which quite a few seem to care about, when really it doesnt make a difference, i didnt take roids or score for cardinal, they didnt land on me.

The only people that really lose are VGN, for being bullied yet again by Gosu.
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:13   #256
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As soon as anyone says that their story is "real 100% truth", I'm inclined to assume it isn't
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:21   #257
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
As soon as anyone says that their story is "real 100% truth", I'm inclined to assume it isn't
lol, i said that coz both VGN and Destiny members are saying crap, when some of it isnt close, so i put it straight
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:46   #258
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You would be right to assume it isnt
Then please find evidence/these amazing logs u constantly have Forest to prove me wrong? i'll pm you my outgoing and incomming history if you would like!

One point i would like to add which i forgot to add also is that i took 120 roids off Draki at the start of the VGN-Destiny "avoid if possible". I got assigned his planet to attack, the only person that complained about that was Draki(Gosu), even hylands wasnt bothered, because the odd Destiny inc was acceptable, same as we ignored the odd VGN inc
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:53   #259
.Disc.

Quote:
I think the funny thing is, your post is blatently wrong on several points. And that is obvious to people who have NO intel on what actually happened.

Keep digging
again, stop telling me its wrong without telling me why its wrong or telling other ppl, again ur full of shit

also what am i digging? ive not got myself into a position i need to dig out of, im not in trouble, ive not said anything to make me "start digging", full of shit yeah again
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:55   #260
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
again, stop telling me its wrong without telling me why its wrong or telling other ppl, again ur full of shit

The thing is, why do you post when you know that most of your posts/intel is shit?
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:56   #261
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough

Actually Forest care to enlighten the "other people" what exactly you are talking about?
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:56   #262
are

are is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of lightare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He, yes, 100% correct, just you miss the part before you launched at some cardinal that is indeed not ours but on a VGN while the NAP with Destiny was just fresh. You landed, you got a retal and it had actually been your VGN galaxy mate sticking to the NAP saving you after you broke it. Since then you try and annoy my people as much as you can at every possible point. Your alliance dropped the NAP because it suited the universe situation well. You are in no way a reason for it. You are unimportant. Go, look somewhere else for a possibility to build up your ego.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:09   #263
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by are
He, yes, 100% correct, just you miss the part before you launched at some cardinal that is indeed not ours but on a VGN while the NAP with Destiny was just fresh. You landed, you got a retal and it had actually been your VGN galaxy mate sticking to the NAP saving you after you broke it. Since then you try and annoy my people as much as you can at every possible point. Your alliance dropped the NAP because it suited the universe situation well. You are in no way a reason for it. You are unimportant. Go, look somewhere else for a possibility to build up your ego.
You are well and truely a complete and utter cretin!! If you know how to scroll up, please do, because im pretty sure i said "people are stating that the nap was broken because of a fleet catch on me, that doesnt really matter, because they didnt land, it was infact destinys interest to break nap as vgn has easier roids to grab, and ct-destiny were just cancelling eachother out"

So yes are, ive clearly stated the nap break was because of me, so again, stfu idiot

2ndly, Forest, i love the way how u say you have intel etc, but "other ppl know" hahaha, bollocks
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:14   #264
.Disc.

also are, i said i landed on Draki, and took 120 roids, uve just tried to deny everything ive just posted, i bet hylands is very proud of u
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:28   #265
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

we want cardinub

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:31   #266
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

If a FC isn't cassus belli, successful or not, I don't know what is.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:45   #267
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mek, you know where to find me
haha, im idling there right now but cant find you :P

as i said in our last discussion tho, if you bring a topic to the boards in the eyes of the general community, its usually best to provide proof of your point for the general community to read

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 00:50   #268
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

A general comment to Forest:

For rounds now I and many others here have seen you make propaganda posts claiming you have "proof" of just about everything.
However, in all this time I have never seen you actually post some of your "proof", just make more posts that saying that you have "proof".
No matter how many people call your bluff and ask for the proof, you never actually show it.

So please:
a) Start posting your "proof"
b) Stop posting that you have "proof" but never actually show it

*Note: there is no option c, do not pass go do not collect £200

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 03:12   #269
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest's posts have been removed for borderline trolling/gripe 13. Repetition in the near future will result in a ban.

If you want to say something, back it up. If not, shut up because it only gets people's backs up and is of zero value.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 06:39   #270
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
No. It took 3? (i would bet on CT and Destiny doing planet attacks, plus Omen gal raids on vgn fat gals) alliances to take 18% off your roids, but i also bet that either Destiny or CT can make you lose "some" of your roids on his own.

Err, I distinctly remember HCs saying that this was a temporary agreement bound to change. What better timing could there be for dropping the nap? A day ago vgn launched a fc on destiny and CT and Destiny weren't going anywhere hitting each other while VGN grew fat on roids and value.
What does honor have to do with this? I would say it's simple common sense.
Omen is afaik definately at ur side atm

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 06:50   #271
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I was the planet which VGN tried to fleetcatch

Heres how it started, the previous night we had a target picking in Destiny, i chose a nice juicy target, which was [LDK]Cardinal. The following day i logged on, did a JGP at eta 4, saw no defence, and therefore went out with my parents for the day.

While i was out i got a phone call off Lockhead, who is VGN/Gosu in my gal, he said "your attacking Cardinal, recall or Gosu will bash you, and i wont be able to stop them", bare in mind this was 40minutes before i landed. i said "i cannot recall, i jgp'd eta 4 and there was no defence, and i cant make it back to the computer in time". So i landed, luckily for Cardinal i was drunk the night b4, didnt bcalc, and he froze me.

Now afaik, Cardinal is not VGN, just Gosu. So why did VGN take it as there problem? Well it seems like some poor HCing, and lack of authority over its members have let them down. Again Gosu have caused problems for VGN, it was infact Gosu's fault for why VGN ****ed up a nap/avoidance. VGN could have avoided hitting me, as i didnt even hit their planet!!! and then they didnt recall until eta 2 when they realised that they'd die!

So again, VGN, congrats on ****ing up a good chance of getting #1, u may still get it, but u haven't helped yourself.

BUT, i dont know about whole alliance politics, just what happened that day, i do believe that it was probably in Destinys interest to break the nap neway, seeing as they could see easy or "easier" roids from VGN, and im sure both CT and Destiny HC saw that they were just exchanging roids each night, with not one alliance making any difference, so im guessing its many factors to why politics have changed, and not so much about the FC which quite a few seem to care about, when really it doesnt make a difference, i didnt take roids or score for cardinal, they didnt land on me.

The only people that really lose are VGN, for being bullied yet again by Gosu.
ok point one
the nap would have got dropped beside the FC
dont think destiny would watch how every1 gets a piece of cake while they just can lick their mouths

to your actions
if all was that nice we wouldnt get pissed off
you already landed on one gosu due to an arby problem
you got even allowed to retal a vgn planet and get his roids
you got called by Lock but not 40 min but 100 minutes before land and you were in a traffic jam and would tried to pull, unfortunately you had to obviously drive 324324232334 km to get to your PC (with one gas load)
to me it sounds like a ping timeout

nevertheless after destiny covered your planet as we didnt really launch on you (6 fleets at 18:00 GMT aint much) you started bitching arround how good you are as player. in fact u f***ed up your BP, your gal, your ally and also your planet.
and dear disc this is why you will get roided every round gosu plays as u already got

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 07:38   #272
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
ok point one
the nap would have got dropped beside the FC
dont think destiny would watch how every1 gets a piece of cake while they just can lick their mouths

to your actions
if all was that nice we wouldnt get pissed off
you already landed on one gosu due to an arby problem
you got even allowed to retal a vgn planet and get his roids
you got called by Lock but not 40 min but 100 minutes before land and you were in a traffic jam and would tried to pull, unfortunately you had to obviously drive 324324232334 km to get to your PC (with one gas load)
to me it sounds like a ping timeout

nevertheless after destiny covered your planet as we didnt really launch on you (6 fleets at 18:00 GMT aint much) you started bitching arround how good you are as player. in fact u f***ed up your BP, your gal, your ally and also your planet.
and dear disc this is why you will get roided every round gosu plays as u already got

ok, 1stly, I got attacked by a VGN dude, u called him up, and he never came on, only to mail me 10seconds after tick saying "sorry dude, i wasn't on", very coincidental, then i was allowed a retal, by ur hc, which i was thankful for, but you kicked the member anyway because he was constantly soloing and as your hc put it "in the red", whatever that means, maybe u can help.

I agree with your point of how the nap would have dropped anyhow though

3rd, i landed on Draki due to an arby problem, again, not my problem there was an arby problem, blame Destiny HC, i was assigned him as a target, and his roids were nice, i cant complain

4thly, Lockhead phoned me indeed, atleast i think it was him, not sure how long it was, i said 40mins as thats what it felt like, and yes i was in a traffic jam, so yes ofcourse it was a pingtimeout, i didnt return til i came back, when there was only 2 of the FCers left, shows how long i was out for.

5thly, if u "didnt really launch on me", then why bother launching at all? your like a kid who loses at a computer game "i wasn't really trying anyway" As for me coming on and stating that im an amazing player and everything, i'd like to see the proof, i came on and asked why VGN were FCing me, after i had attacked a CT dude. As for the Gosu hitting me every round, i'm sure i'll cry myself to sleep every night, you must have a long list of enemies if all as it takes is for some1 to take 120 roids off you, so hopefully i wont get too many incs with all these retals uve got to do every round

Lastly, i fail to see how i've ****ed up my BP, true Lockhead is Gosu, and i am Destiny, but i fail to see how this changes anything, i'll still defend Lockhead, and i hope for the same in return, i'll still also post his incommings, even if it is Destiny incs, because i signed up to be in a BP with him, and he has my support, no matter if he is in a BG with alot of idiots.

I'm not to sure how often i have to keep defending myself on forums, maybe i just take it personally, at the end of the day, Gosu get off your high horses, you all think your untouchable with the exception of the odd few. Stop leeching off alliances, either evolve into an alliance urself, or fight for urself, hiding behind alliances suck, bunch of merc
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:10   #273
Sjor

Quote:
ok, 1stly, I got attacked by a VGN dude, u called him up, and he never came on, only to mail me 10seconds after tick saying "sorry dude, i wasn't on", very coincidental, then i was allowed a retal, by ur hc, which i was thankful for, but you kicked the member anyway because he was constantly soloing and as your hc put it "in the red", whatever that means, maybe u can help.

I agree with your point of how the nap would have dropped anyhow though

3rd, i landed on Draki due to an arby problem, again, not my problem there was an arby problem, blame Destiny HC, i was assigned him as a target, and his roids were nice, i cant complain

4thly, Lockhead phoned me indeed, atleast i think it was him, not sure how long it was, i said 40mins as thats what it felt like, and yes i was in a traffic jam, so yes ofcourse it was a pingtimeout, i didnt return til i came back, when there was only 2 of the FCers left, shows how long i was out for.

5thly, if u "didnt really launch on me", then why bother launching at all? your like a kid who loses at a computer game "i wasn't really trying anyway" As for me coming on and stating that im an amazing player and everything, i'd like to see the proof, i came on and asked why VGN were FCing me, after i had attacked a CT dude. As for the Gosu hitting me every round, i'm sure i'll cry myself to sleep every night, you must have a long list of enemies if all as it takes is for some1 to take 120 roids off you, so hopefully i wont get too many incs with all these retals uve got to do every round

Lastly, i fail to see how i've ****ed up my BP, true Lockhead is Gosu, and i am Destiny, but i fail to see how this changes anything, i'll still defend Lockhead, and i hope for the same in return, i'll still also post his incommings, even if it is Destiny incs, because i signed up to be in a BP with him, and he has my support, no matter if he is in a BG with alot of idiots.

I'm not to sure how often i have to keep defending myself on forums, maybe i just take it personally, at the end of the day, Gosu get off your high horses, you all think your untouchable with the exception of the odd few. Stop leeching off alliances, either evolve into an alliance urself, or fight for urself, hiding behind alliances suck, bunch of merc
its not about what happened but how it happened
im sure you are an ok guy but ur actions and quotes after u figured u will not die made u few enemies

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:16   #274
Henk

Henk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
1. it was like 3 hours after it. i wasnt there, it was clearly not even close to 10 seconds.
2. i never got kicked???
3. who cares i'm soloing

u just tell what is best for u disc. next to that u needed a vgn member to def against me, what i still think is funny. but that says more about lockhead then u.

and leave cardinal alone
Henk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:18   #275
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have to say if I was an average VGN member I wouldn't be too happy with Gosu right about now. While we can all acknowledge things would have kicked off between VGN and everyone else sooner or later with that roid lead it's certainly not reassuring to know some people in your alliance are willing to put someone not in that alliance ahead of you and get your alliance ****ed in the ass for the sake of putting out some half-assed fleetcatch attempt.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:22   #276
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henk
1. it was like 3 hours after it. i wasnt there, it was clearly not even close to 10 seconds.
2. i never got kicked???
3. who cares i'm soloing

u just tell what is best for u disc. next to that u needed a vgn member to def against me, what i still think is funny. but that says more about lockhead then u.

and leave cardinal alone
lmao, well, its Lockhead who said u were kicked, so speak to him about that. VGN care ur soloing im guessing, it was straight after tick dont deny it. and indeed, lockhead is a good guy, ive relied on him a few times, the same as he has relied on me countless times.

Cardinal has been left alone, its PA though, every1 should expect to get attacked
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:24   #277
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have to say if I was an average VGN member I wouldn't be too happy with Gosu right about now. While we can all acknowledge things would have kicked off between VGN and everyone else sooner or later with that roid lead it's certainly not reassuring to know some people in your alliance are willing to put someone not in that alliance ahead of you and get your alliance ****ed in the ass for the sake of putting out some half-assed fleetcatch attempt.
how much of vgn's score/roids are from gosu though? people care about these things - we've all seen this sort of situation happen before
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:34   #278
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
how much of vgn's score/roids are from gosu though? people care about these things - we've all seen this sort of situation happen before
At least eight million and 4k roids. A fair chunk anyways. What do you mean by "people" though, HCs, officers, normal members?
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:35   #279
.Disc.

Quote:
Indeed, people do care about these things, but does the score/roids outway the problems? i'm guessing VGN hc aint stupid, so i would say yes
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:39   #280
.Disc.

Anyway, weve gone well off topic, and Gosu haven't really affected VGN anyway, the war wasnt started coz of the fc, just coz of the political situation, and it in Destinys interest to stop the nap/avoidance.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:42   #281
Sjor

Quote:
At least eight million and 4k roids. A fair chunk anyways. What do you mean by "people" though, HCs, officers, normal members?
roids going down ofc but score is ok
Roids come back fast

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:46   #282
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would assume it has to be more than that if they are really a cream of the crop bunch. h3ll's angels have more score than that and nearly the amount of roids as well. Plus if they have a scanner in tag which I think they do. No gosu must be more than that.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:55   #283
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
I would assume it has to be more than that if they are really a cream of the crop bunch. h3ll's angels have more score than that and nearly the amount of roids as well. Plus if they have a scanner in tag which I think they do. No gosu must be more than that.
Depends how many people they have intag. I counted seven for what I came up with. Unfortunately I don't know everyone who's specifically in gosu so maybe I missed a few when counting through the arby
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 08:59   #284
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

why some1 keep deleting my posts ?
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 09:00   #285
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

because you ****ing use flames after every one of them
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 09:01   #286
.Disc.

depends, not sure how many are in VGN, but u also have the Gosu out of VGN who will therefore be tilted towards the direction of VGN
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 09:27   #287
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand how any alliance would take in members of a group that has so much pride in it's self. I understand one alliance taking in a BG as mercs yes, however Gosu spread through out other alliances when those alliances know that a good chunk are working together in one alliance. That just reeks of spreading members for intel. Any alliance HC should quickly stamp any known loyalist to any BG with a possible spy tag. I know in the early days of DLR we made sure we had people in several officer postions in key alliances just to thwart incoming on our planets, and we played for the group not the alliance we were in. Well until we became fully intergrated into ND that is. The fact that this still continues today is somewhat surprising. With a smaller player base it's alot easier for alliances to know who is loyal to what BG and what the past history is of PA players.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 09:57   #288
are

Quote:
It would not currently be #1, but still be an easy top5. But ofc recruitment would be open again.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 10:02   #289
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by are
It would not currently be #1, but still be an easy top5. But ofc recruitment would be open again.
was there any point in posting?

Seeing as ur #1 by 1mill, and top5 by 18mill, it would be quite obvious that without gosu u would where u stated, unless u have 10+ Gosu members, then if they left u could drop outta top5, but still unlikely
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 13:25   #290
Sjor

hehe some1 trying to pull what worked last round

remove gosu from angels and they aint top 1 anymore

lets see if u manage it this time

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 16:12   #291
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is that Gosu are not just in VGN. There are quite a few in vgn yes, but some others are also spread throughout other alliances. The fleetcatch on disc showed at least where gosu's players allegiance lies.
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 16:19   #292
Sjor

Quote:
The problem is that Gosu are not just in VGN. There are quite a few in vgn yes, but some others are also spread throughout other alliances. The fleetcatch on disc showed at least where gosu's players allegiance lies.
peniz ally ftw
we wont stop until peniz ally wins

and if u need info talk to me on irc

Unread 19 Feb 2007, 16:31   #293
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

To summerize:
disk made a bobo, now he got punished cause of it.
Disk then didnt like to get punished cause the bobo was an accident that took 9 hours to complete.
Disk then went to the other children to complain about why he was punished for making bobos a few times.

Is this somewhat right?, the thread is to long

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 16:54   #294
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
peniz ally ftw
we wont stop until peniz ally wins

and if u need info talk to me on irc
Info on what? That gosu has planets on other alliances?
That's vox populi
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:00   #295
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

VgN cant control Gosu no matter how much they think they can.

if they couldnt reign in gosu on the 1 fleetcatch they made for a player that wasnt even in vgn what chance do they have in makeing gosu do what they want?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:00   #296
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Destiny have hardly been great at controlling there players though?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:08   #297
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Destiny have hardly been great at controlling there players though?
Meaning? I have been attacking only with Destiny since the start of the round, so have all the people i know. I have launched around 3 times incluster, and one of them was a destiny retal.

Unless you know more than me, and can back it up
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:11   #298
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I meant rather the abusive posts that some players have been making, which can be just as bad to an alliance as any ship movements.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:15   #299
jerome

Quote:
Meaning? I have been attacking only with Destiny since the start of the round, so have all the people i know. I have launched around 3 times incluster, and one of them was a destiny retal.

Unless you know more than me, and can back it up
you're a ****ing good member of theirs then
Unread 19 Feb 2007, 17:17   #300
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
you're a ****ing good member of theirs then
I am a ****ing good member anywhere i am