User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Feb 2007, 19:14   #101
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I am not claiming that VGN are not hitting CT at all, but i am claiming that they are avoiding them as much as possible. If vgn was also hitting CT in any decent form, you would expect CT to have constant roid loss.
VGN are doing gal raids. In these raids they actively avoid Destiny but not CT.

Quote:
Whatever you all say, i have almost never seen a round where one alliance doesn't go into the round without a nap with another alliance, or an agreement to do so when needed. Seems the concept of block is adjusted every round to fit the needs of the ones who want to justify their reactions. And i find it totally unnecessary.
Regardless of the word "block" and whatever definition you want to give it it is nigh on incontrovertible fact at this point that VGN are actively avoiding Destiny planets in their gal raids but not CT ones. I have also seen a few random incs from VGN on CT planets outside of gal raids but so far none on Destiny planets. I'd hesitate to put a number on precisely how many hostile fleets VGN have sent against CT since the start of the NAP (I'm going to call it that until someone can actually tell me what an "avoid if possible" agreement is) but it's probably going to be higher than the zero they've sent against Destiny heh.

Quote:
Do whatever is needed to react to the situation ingame, but coming to AD claiming that you are not 'crying' but 'stating facts' is just bullshit. Noone posts on AD just to state facts.
I do
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 19:17   #102
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

why is everyone so defensive, the only honour in planetarion is the honour of making a prick look a fool. other than that, set your goals and try to achieve it.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 22:00   #103
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I forgot Forest, you don't cry. You just came in here stating facts just because you want to keep everyone informed of what is going on in the universe. In fact, you come to state facts every time you or your alliance faces a rough time.

Bullshit.

You posted in here because you either want the sympathy of the other alliances, or because you want to distract some other alliances from hitting you.
And it's ok. Your tactic is as valid as every other.

You want facts? OK
1. Vgn and Destiny avoid each other as much as possible.
2. Vgn avoid CT because it's in their best interest to let Destiny hit you and keep roiding other fat targets. In that light, the fact that vgn are napped to Destiny almost doesn't affect CT.
3. Vision has launched almost simultaneous attacks on destiny heavy gals with CT. Coincidence? Who knows.

You come in here trying to make Destiny the bad guys for having a nap with vgn. Fine.
But don't expect everyone to just blindly swallow the cod.
I dont think I made anyone out to be the bad guys actually. AD is just that. And we are discussing.
Now, Destiny could of just said 'ok Forest is right, so what?' That would of been over, my involvement in the thread pretty much over, and this thread would be about 35 posts shorter

Instead, you called me a liar, then admitted it was right but cal,led it whining, followd up by abuse and spam all over, and kept the topic going.

I made one statement, a correct statement, and have now been forced to defend myslef when you have all admitted the statement is right.
Now, its hardly my fault for that, is it
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 23:10   #104
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
why is everyone so defensive, the only honour in planetarion is the honour of making a prick look a fool. other than that, set your goals and try to achieve it.
That didnt used to be the case. The word 'honour' used to mean somthing within this game. Same as the word 'respect' seems these 2 words no longer exist in the community. (somthing that the memberbase can be blamed for, and not PA team for once)

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 23:38   #105
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Let's do a summary so far!

Destiny+Vengeance
Vengeance+ROCK+xVx
Ct+Vision

Anything else?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 23:49   #106
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I would be very suprised if ROCK was in on anything. My previous expirience with ROCK is that they hardly ever do anything about politics.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:02   #107
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I would be very suprised if ROCK was in on anything. My previous expirience with ROCK is that they hardly ever do anything about politics.
Apparently we DDos'd a server - its all about naked violence baby!
/me waves to Wakey
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:27   #108
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
oh kargool apart from some nice pm's on irc we have had only 1 instance where rock and TGV had any political dealings and that was mearly a nap a few rds back which if my memory is correct was agreed on towards the end of the rd where both allys wanted to increase their ranking by targeting ally's above us
both tgv and rock moved up in ranking after that so we both accomplished what we wanted

our normal mo is to stick with gal raids all rd although we have from time to time done specific targeting

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:29   #109
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Let's do a summary so far!

Destiny+Vengeance
Vengeance+ROCK+xVx
Ct+Vision

Anything else?
yeah u could have asked me first before u included ROCK as we aint got anything going with anyone so far this rd
well apart from 2 planet naps for a cpl of our old members which i offered them as they are both too sexy to attack

-Rommel
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 00:41   #110
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
oh kargool apart from some nice pm's on irc we have had only 1 instance where rock and TGV had any political dealings and that was mearly a nap a few rds back which if my memory is correct was agreed on towards the end of the rd where both allys wanted to increase their ranking by targeting ally's above us
both tgv and rock moved up in ranking after that so we both accomplished what we wanted

our normal mo is to stick with gal raids all rd although we have from time to time done specific targeting

Hence why I pointed out "hardly ever"
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 03:38   #111
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

After reading this thread, if I'd be destiny or CT I'd just team up on VGN, harvest them until they drop dead on the dancefloor and then battle it out between ourselves.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 05:54   #112
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

quite amusing everything.

bring on more rumours!
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 12:53   #113
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

"Bollocks" tbh.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 13:15   #114
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LDK]CarDinaL
hey HEY HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop whining
whinee n000b0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 13:28   #115
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
After reading this thread, if I'd be destiny or CT I'd just team up on VGN, harvest them until they drop dead on the dancefloor and then battle it out between ourselves.
Spread more love heartless!!!!
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 18:44   #116
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

hm... VgN and CT are trying to fleetcatch a Destiny member right now.

guess all the talking that VgN and Destiny are blocked wasn't 100% correct ^^
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:04   #117
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida

Almi thats just crap propaganda, i thought you would of known better

Situations like that can arise from many different circumstances, and the usual thing that happens is basically people inviting friends on there fc, so meh. Also noone called it a block i think, but basically a nap Who knows anymore, who knows
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:05   #118
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

His point is that Vgn and Destiny can't be in the same block if there are members of Vgn FCing Destiny...
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:14   #119
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

yeah that's what i ment.

didn't want to say that CT and VgN are blocked/napped.

if i was invited to participate in a fleetcatch on an enemy planet i would ofc join it too
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:19   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see, so the difference between a NAP and an "avoid if possible agreement" is that under the second one you can fleetcatch each other? A sound strategic principle I'm sure...
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:37   #121
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida

Does indeed look like it.

One question remains, however: When will CT and Destiny realize that this way none of them is going to win? VGN already has a crazy value lead and this round is shorter than usual.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:41   #122
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

How many vgn planets are fc'ing the destiny planet in question?
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 19:45   #123
Almeida

5 VgN, 2 already pulled

Last edited by Almeida; 16 Feb 2007 at 19:56.
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 09:15   #124
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Does indeed look like it.

One question remains, however: When will CT and Destiny realize that this way none of them is going to win? VGN already has a crazy value lead and this round is shorter than usual.
The lead isnt that high at all. It appears we have another ND and Exi situation again. Exi could easily out roid ND last round (which they did in the end after ND put up a fight but couldnt finish it) But, i beleive both CT and Destiny could out roid and out grow VGN. Now, i have respect for VGN for the past rounds they have played, but, i honestly beleive if Destiny and Conspiracy did as you sujest and hit them full force VGN would virtually fall in 2 maybe 3 nites. Perhaps that might be interesting then to see CT And Destiny battle it out. As long as of course it was one on one (which in the world of PA will most likely not happen)

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 17 Feb 2007 at 09:23.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 13:23   #125
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
i honestly beleive if Destiny and Conspiracy did as you sujest and hit them full force VGN would virtually fall in 2 maybe 3 nites.
sorry old friend but im gonna have to disagree there i know a few of the ppl in vgn those who have been there for a few rds and those that joined them for this rd and tbh i think they are well capable of taking a few nights of specific targetting,
also i dont fully believe that the military might of destiney or CT is that great or that the ego's in both alliances can work together to remove vgn from the equation

-Rommel
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:09   #126
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
sorry old friend but im gonna have to disagree there i know a few of the ppl in vgn those who have been there for a few rds and those that joined them for this rd and tbh i think they are well capable of taking a few nights of specific targetting,
also i dont fully believe that the military might of destiney or CT is that great or that the ego's in both alliances can work together to remove vgn from the equation
How u can say Destiny and CT's military might isnt that good then i don't know, do u have proof? The fact is that CT and Destiny are so similar that they are just cancelling eachother out, and Gzambo, if VGN are capable, why not fight for the win and get a respectable win at the end of the round, instead of fence sitting, ahhhhhh well, who cares, time will tell
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:26   #127
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
How u can say Destiny and CT's military might isnt that good then i don't know, do u have proof? The fact is that CT and Destiny are so similar that they are just cancelling eachother out, and Gzambo, if VGN are capable, why not fight for the win and get a respectable win at the end of the round, instead of fence sitting, ahhhhhh well, who cares, time will tell
There's no point in typing something new when you've just regurgitated the same crap as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Why should VGN get involved in a war when they can roid happily and not worry about much in the way of concentrated incoming? It's fence-sitting when an alliance NAPs both sides of a war - and there's no evidence that VGN's done that.

Besides - how can you prove whether or not an alliance has the desire for the win unless you actually make them show it?
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:53   #128
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Imho alot of you are going by the incomings you have had on your galaxy, i am not flaming anyone what so ever, but this is becoming a smaller universe with less nice targets, so there for if 2 maybe 3 alliances are looking for the same type of target each night then 7 out of 10 times they will both/all attack the same galaxy.

Now it may be different if 2 or 3 alliances are hitting specific targets only as in they are all hitting the same allie. BUT how do u know that these allies (whoever they maybe) have a problem with the same allie? because tbh all of what you have speculated above does not seem correct according to alot of incoming reported.

Just my views
Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 01:12   #129
.Disc.

I'm sure VGN will have to show it pretty soon, cant go on getting free roids for ever
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 04:33   #130
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough

Well seems like Dest is no longer keeping their "avoid if possible agreement" with VGN... my vgn galmates are receiving quite a few Dest incs :/
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 05:18   #131
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

yey, finally.....honour to Des then!
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 19:39   #132
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

lol i love these speculations and the most shocking i find is that all the people blabbing here are ct/des while vgn doesn't do propaganda and seems to do best of the 3. meanwhile ct and des started targetting vgn. they still managed to keep on growing so where's the big impact u all speak of? i only see the still huge roid lead vgn has. so galraids seem to do the job just fine.
maybe a war is the part which makes u second or NOT 1st as we all see the so called fence sitting tactic of vgn worked till now. but the end of the round aint near yet so let's see what happens
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 21:03   #133
anImaru
I want an avatar!

Hylands how can you guys say you are still growing... according to sandmans you guys lost ~5k roids last night
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:34   #134
.Disc.

lol hylands
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:41   #135
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anImaru
Hylands how can you guys say you are still growing... according to sandmans you guys lost ~5k roids last night
Well, currently of all alliances VGN still has most roids, thus should still make most income and most value. So in that sense they still have a (value) growing lead over the others despite losing 5k roids.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 23:55   #136
anImaru
I want an avatar!

I see the roid lead dissapearing after tonight.
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 10:44   #137
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
fairy
Funny marv, that you of all persons try to correct someones language

Hi marv
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2007, 16:58   #138
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Faery is the real spelling anyway.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 17:36   #139
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Does it appear to be a roid exchange now? No one bothering to make meaningful blows against others or are they?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 18:33   #140
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It appears to me that the only thing the top 3 alliances did last night was to do galaxyraids.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2007, 18:46   #141
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

I still say the biggest block is that of the players who join alliances, who take a background position in every major political manuevering in PA, just so they can stay under the radar and lose the least amount of roids. Gain a backbone and put the 10 dollars to use by giving your players a reason to be active and wanting to spread the praises of planetarion to other games.

And right now I give that designation to everyone in the Top 5 to some varying degrees. it started out great with Conspiracy and Destiny going at it. But it died down. It reminds me of two boxers in a ring and after the 2nd round, they are huddled in a corner in a headlock, probably saying sweet nothings to each other.

Everyone loved to hate 1up and Exilition but their offspring alliances are just shells of their former selves.

I know that it's hard to run an alliance, because their are day to day operations that must be maintained. But with these command staff, I've seen about six HC. Are some of these HC, just for show? If so get rid of them just like the dead weight players. No one needs statues amongst the living on a batttlefield.