User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:48   #151
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: So, who's winning?

Is it really such a bad thing that activity is removed from the list of "skills"

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:57   #152
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Is it really such a bad thing that activity is removed from the list of "skills"
I liked PA when it was intense and things happend all the time. The intensity was mostly because people were active.

I dont know if that can be claimed about why people are bored with the game, but I atleast think the lack of activity is making the rounds more predictable and more boring.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 14:59   #153
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

XP whoring ruins the game tbh, the way xp is more important than value and cant be taken away appeals to the majority of lazy players while a lot of skillful players dont bother with pa anymore.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:03   #154
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

its cheating regardless of whether u get caught, same as if u kill some1, uve still killed them regardless of if u get caught.

Anyway this is wildly off topic

So whos winning? VGN are walking away with it while Destiny and CT exchange the same amount of roids each night.

Cancel the war, take out VGN, and then let the best two alliances scrap at the end, because it should be CT/Destiny winning this round, as VGN have no desire to work for the win, fence sit ftw
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:16   #155
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

same shit all rounds!!!
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:17   #156
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
So whos winning? VGN are walking away with it while Destiny and CT exchange the same amount of roids each night.

Cancel the war, take out VGN, and then let the best two alliances scrap at the end, because it should be CT/Destiny winning this round, as VGN have no desire to work for the win, fence sit ftw
Why should VGN get involved in a war when they can roid happily and not worry about much in the way of concentrated incoming? It's fence-sitting when an alliance NAPs both sides of a war - and there's no evidence that VGN's done that.

Besides - how can you prove whether or not an alliance has the desire for the win unless you actually make them show it?
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:33   #157
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
XP whoring ruins the game tbh, the way xp is more important than value and cant be taken away appeals to the majority of lazy players while a lot of skillful players dont bother with pa anymore.
No the skilful players play for xp in ascendancy.

And we have jerome as well.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:34   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I liked PA when it was intense and things happend all the time. The intensity was mostly because people were active.

I dont know if that can be claimed about why people are bored with the game, but I atleast think the lack of activity is making the rounds more predictable and more boring.
The problem with intense activity is that players then have shelf life. This means it's not that don't want to stop stop playing, because they probably don't, it's just that they physically and mentally can't cope with the intensity required.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:39   #159
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

be patient everybody; i got this feeling that VgN will very soon have to prove themselves and show how they act in a real war situation.

CT and Destiny HCs are not stupid, they won't hit each other until the end of the round, watching VgN cruising to an easy victory. so, sooner or later at least one of those allies will target VgN which should result in a war.

what i absolutly agree on with furball: VgN ain't fencesitting, they just don't get targeted atm. this ain't their fault, that's only the fault of every other ally playing right now.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:49   #160
Bane
Shadows and Dust

What about Vision, Omen and ToF, I doubt they're content with where they are right now .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:54   #161
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i got no information, this is just my personal opinion, but i think that Omen and VsN got their own war going on and ToF just hits whatever crosses their way
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 15:55   #162
.Disc.

Quote:
What about Vision, Omen and ToF, I doubt they're content with where they are right now .
With all due respect, none of them are going to get top3 unless one of the top3 alliances get properly raped, which i doubt.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:10   #163
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Nevertheless I'm sure they want to be going for 4th place if they cant get higher.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 16:25   #164
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i do believe that omen and vision will play a role in top 3. If vgn gets taken down i see 1st to either dest or ct second to vision/omen depending on winning side. and dest/ct as third. So i wouldnt rule out omen and vision totally. and i think both will end over vgn in the rankings.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 17:00   #165
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Vgn is at #1, is this because of only high xp or value as well?

Dest/CT must have good value otherwise what the hell would they wage war with?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 17 Feb 2007, 17:22   #166
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Vgn is at #1, is this because of only high xp or value as well?
They're high on roids and have been for quite a while, so I suspect that most of their score is value-based.

Quote:
Dest/CT must have good value otherwise what the hell would they wage war with?
War kills value - so they're probably more XP-based than anything else.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 17:36   #167
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Not too sure about VSN and Omen fighting it out since Im still getting defence from VSN ingal.

I also wouldnt count out VGN from winning this round. They already have a massive value/roid lead on Destiny and CT. If I had to put money on the overall winner at the moment id put it on VGN. Pretty smart of them to nap Destiny and let them and CT beat seven shades out f each other.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:00   #168
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
With all due respect, none of them are going to get top3 unless one of the top3 alliances get properly raped, which i doubt.
An extremely BOLD statement haven't Omen proved on more than one occasion they are t3 material? Also VsN and ToF have some handy players on board, i wouldn't be too quick to judge if i were you.

I agree with the fact that VGN have the upper hand right now, unless someone does something about them soon i can see the round stagnating, what i will say to this point is pld VGN!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:12   #169
furball

10 million score difference is an awful lot to make up. I think Disc may be right - without one of the top 3 alliances getting raped, none of the other alliances will catch them. Then again, Conspiracy are losing roids day on day.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:16   #170
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
10 million score difference is an awful lot to make up. I think Disc may be right - without one of the top 3 alliances getting raped, none of the other alliances will catch them. Then again, Conspiracy are losing roids day on day.
Maybe so, but Omen can still add another 8 players yet, could get close to that 10mill gap?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:20   #171
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At this point it should be noted that while VGN have a value lead on CT and Destiny 2.6 million of that lead is in score from roids alone.
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:22   #172
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO
An extremely BOLD statement haven't Omen proved on more than one occasion they are t3 material? Also VsN and ToF have some handy players on board, i wouldn't be too quick to judge if i were you.

I agree with the fact that VGN have the upper hand right now, unless someone does something about them soon i can see the round stagnating, what i will say to this point is pld VGN!
indeed, thats why i said no disrespect, because i respect what Omen was, but they are quite fragile these days, after the break down last round, then no, ToF imo do not have enough skill to make the jump from a top5 to top3 alliance consistently, and i have not seen it so far this round either. The only one possible to take over the #3 spot is vision, but i think VGN will still get it, depending on whether VGN and their mercs stay there
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 19:38   #173
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
Heartless if u had been with gosu last rounds , for example last one in angels , then u have see many of them dcing like crazy or calling ppl to get defence ,if i had 20-30 m8s , in wich accounts ,i can log . i will not be 3 hours calling ppl or becoming crazy coz u dont have ships.

And talking about old times and old cheatings , i had been with u ingal heart
I have similar positive experience about the punch. Remember Fenix, Draki and dedin from the past round. I'm fairly sure none evaded their defencive duties. I remember coordinating fleetcatches nearly every day with dedin as the round closed it's ending. Had nice daily chat with Draki and he seemed like a top bloke. Early after joinin eXilition I remember Draki losing roids (& fleet?) due DC error and taking it in a sporty manner. Just had to raise a hat there. Fenix piggyed on me and recalled eta4 I think from free roids. Not sure whoelse (if any) gosus were there, just those 3 come to mind. I wouldn't have trouble sharing alliance with them again.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2007, 21:57   #174
magistar
destroyer of worlds

magistar is an unknown quantity at this point

so where do people see orbit ending up?
(just curious to see if anyone thinks we are as good as we do)
-Magi
Rnd 14-17 Orbit
Rnd 18 Orbit HC
Rnd 19-23 Croshistark Ultra Orbit Mk II HC

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago...
--Ohma de Sala
magistar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 01:06   #175
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magistar
so where do people see orbit ending up?
(just curious to see if anyone thinks we are as good as we do)
-Magi
10th
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 01:18   #176
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

That'll suit me!
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 02:12   #177
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Whats going on with ND. They don't even seem to be on anyones radar right now. Have they gone from constant contenders to Has beens?
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 02:20   #178
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Whats going on with ND. They don't even seem to be on anyones radar right now. Have they gone from constant contenders to Has beens?
ND was hit hard by CT poaching members.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 04:19   #179
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough

Well it appears Dest/CT have started planet targetting VGN planets tonight. Wonder if VGN can keep their rank even after one night of incs.
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 05:19   #180
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anImaru
Well it appears Dest/CT have started planet targetting VGN planets tonight. Wonder if VGN can keep their rank even after one night of incs.
i wouldnt say that they are intentionally targetting VGN, but im not sure
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 05:27   #181
anImaru
I want an avatar!

anImaru will become famous soon enoughanImaru will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i wouldnt say that they are intentionally targetting VGN, but im not sure
Well my VGN galmates receiving 3+ waves from said alliances while no one else has any incs raises suspicions :/
anImaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 06:33   #182
.Disc.

Quote:
Well my VGN galmates receiving 3+ waves from said alliances while no one else has any incs raises suspicions :/
maybe so, but VGN is giving as good as they get, so far this is a good round, im not sure who is going to win.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 07:34   #183
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

didnt see many CT in my gal
but dest droped the nap and turned like a flag in the wind

we are kingmakers now (not that any ally would deserve win)
lets hope we go after Destiny

a .DISC time to get our roids back no HC can protect you now

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 08:42   #184
.Disc.

haha
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:08   #185
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

vgn deserve incs from destiny for their FCing of dest members imho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:14   #186
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
vgn deserve incs from destiny for their FCing of dest members imho

bah disc grow up babe! , mek dont be silly i understand a 10k lead on roids is a lot but dont use this stupid fc as a nap drop. just said , u were quite ahead on roids and ct and us wanna equilibrate the round.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:19   #187
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bah disc grow up babe! , mek dont be silly i understand a 10k lead on roids is a lot but dont use this stupid fc as a nap drop. just said , u were quite ahead on roids and ct and us wanna equilibrate the round.
i wasnt talking a full scale hit. just some kind of retaliation shot

eye for an eye and all that shit :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:24   #188
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
didnt see many CT in my gal
but dest droped the nap and turned like a flag in the wind
Hahaha.

So they pulled a Sjor on you a lot?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:31   #189
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Hahaha.

So they pulled a Sjor on you a lot?

im not in charge in any politics,
also while i made any decisions i made sure it got kept.
and i never left my ally or stated that i could have a better score if playing in TGV

Mek the hit is ok
im just happy Disc is not red anymore

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 10:41   #190
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
also while i made any decisions i made sure it got kept.
and i never left my ally or stated that i could have a better score if playing in TGV
Like the descision where you agreed (as on behalf of Angels) on hitting ND with Omen and wussed out? Unless your oringinal descision was to double-cross Omen (which I was refering to in my original post), you just managed to bullshit yourself.

I never stated I'd have a better score playing with TGV, but I did leave my alliance.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 11:58   #191
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Like the descision where you agreed (as on behalf of Angels) on hitting ND with Omen and wussed out? Unless your oringinal descision was to double-cross Omen (which I was refering to in my original post), you just managed to bullshit yourself.

I never stated I'd have a better score playing with TGV, but I did leave my alliance.
cba to look for the log and its long over
same for my the politics i have done.
sorry to still u mad about that while u even abadoned omen and seeing me as the cause

Unread 18 Feb 2007, 12:07   #192
Tietäjä
Good Son

Oh no, you had nothing to do with it. There were very few people contributing to Omen back then, and it's a shame much hasn't changed. I, though, wasn't the one who dragged Omen into the conversation. I stated that the "turn like a flag in the wind" is an ironic analogy coming from you.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 14:29   #193
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
just said , u were quite ahead on roids and ct and us wanna equilibrate the round.
Ok, I don't get this.
but:

Quote:
dont use this stupid fc as a nap drop.
what?
You guys were NAPed and FCed one of their members, now you're telling them that they shouldn't retaliate for the FC and that it would be stupid?

what?
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 14:38   #194
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wait.

So VGN and Destiny were NAPed whilst Destiny was fighting CT?

Then VGN fleetcaught a Destiny member and now Destiny are responding by hitting them?

Do I have it right? Why did VGN fleetcatch a NAPed planet? Was it doing something bad in the first place? Did Destiny refuse to resolve it? Was any resolution not to VGN's liking?

Where do CT fit in all this?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 14:54   #195
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Wait.

Then VGN fleetcaught a Destiny member and now Destiny are responding by hitting them?
From what I can tell by reading AD; this is what happened...
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 14:56   #196
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

person a who asks question based on reading ad only gets a reply by person by who answers saying he only knows what he too, read through ad.. genius
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 15:03   #197
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I can't stop laughing, god damn it
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 15:21   #198
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Wait.

Do I have it right? Why did VGN fleetcatch a NAPed planet? Was it doing something bad in the first place? Did Destiny refuse to resolve it? Was any resolution not to VGN's liking?

Where do CT fit in all this?
From what I can see (only from this thread - hi jer), it was an avoidance agreement as opposed to a fully-fledged NAP. It still seems pretty silly to allow your members to go and fleetcatch a Destiny planet though. Looking at Sandmans today I reckon that Destiny hit VGN and that Conspiracy hit Destiny - hence the big loss for VGN, big gain for Conspiracy and not much change for Destiny.
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 17:03   #199
Henk

Henk is an unknown quantity at this point

lol @ all replys. next that the boards are just for propaganda issues, its also getting close to a gd comic
Henk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2007, 17:03   #200
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
it was an avoidance agreement as opposed to a fully-fledged NAP.
Sjor was talking about a NAP.