User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2006, 21:50   #1
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough
Are distorters a real deterant?

I know [BIG] would stay away from these planets, but that's hardly a good indicator, so did planets with a large number of distortors really find that they we able to play relatively inc free and that their attacks were no def'd.

With all the big ally's having dedicated scanners it doesn't appear worth it - care to share the number of dist's you had and your inc (compared to gal mates) and how sucessful your attacks were?

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 21:56   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Are distorters a real deterant?

I had 75 Amps. Was Xan and had a cons time of 11.
I could scan most people.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 21:59   #3
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

had loads of dists whole round. (149 in the end) they were worth it as long as i was in the t50 with my roids. so i can afford both building dists and building a fleet.
when roided, it all went down the drain.
the upside was that when whole gal had like nub incs, i didn't because they couldnt scan me. happened couple of times.

and building them every 4 hours is a real pain. dont think i would suggest the disthworing path to anyone after this round
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 22:04   #4
rain

rain can only hope to improve

I had 2 dist and they really helped. They were my precious this round.
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 22:24   #5
KingAlan

KingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the rough

Unless you're an utterly extreme distorter whore, someone will ask their alliance scanner, and be able to get a scan of you.

So maybe not, unless you build a HUGE amount of the things, which leaves you vulnerable in other ways.

I had 7 myself, mostly so i didn't have to deal with the complete n00b stuff...I was partial to the resource-generating constructions.
23 refineries and 38 finance centres - 68% of the total.

Also had 7 amps, to be able to get at least some simple scans myself.

Oh yeah, having a 149-amp ND scanner in my galaxy helped, at the very least, he was often online when some of the good HA scanners weren't.=.
Round 13- complete n00b, 13:5:19
[Hidden Agenda member from round 14 on out]
Round 14: 11:7 MoD, final rank 1006
Round 15: 11:9:7, Galactic Commander, final rank 724
Round 16: 4:5:7, GC (The Colt 4-5's), final rank 380
Round 17: [forgot my final result]
Round 19: final rank 233
Round 20: 2:7:15, final rank 222
Round 23: bad end rank, crashed too many times
Round 24: am playing Zik

I provided the name for Round 16, "The End of an Era".
KingAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 22:51   #6
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

I had 0 and all xans raped me in the ***

:P
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 23:54   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

I usually don't bother to ask for scans if I'm looking for targets. Too many of my targets are misses, so it's easier to just go on and look at the next one. Easier to get scans the next day as well.

I usually use jammers to attack, preventing my targets from fleet scanning me. Unfortunately, military scans made that pretty worthless this round. I do think jammers deter some incoming, but not from alliance raids.

They really bug the shit out of me, since they effectively remove a selection of targets from the game. I wish they weren't all or nothing.
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 00:22   #8
Thex
Average Thex

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingAlan
Unless you're an utterly extreme distorter whore, someone will ask their alliance scanner, and be able to get a scan of you.

Oh yeah, having a 149-amp ND scanner in my galaxy helped, at the very least, he was often online when some of the good HA scanners weren't.=.
And that is why I'm asking, as the game is so ally based and most good ally's have scanners whose only job is building amps, then does building dists really work?

Unread 9 Dec 2006, 12:58   #9
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

i was a part scanner meself with 72 amps, but anybody I couldn't scan myself, I could get a scan of. Not once during the whole round was I unable to get a scan of anybody that I really wanted a scan of.

Imo the only ppl that cant get scans of even the most extreme distwhores are the noobs, and the noobs ain't scary enough to dedicate a whole round to building distorters

Conclusion - Distorters are a waste of time, and I laughed at every person i saw with a load of them

Side Note - I work 12 hours a day, gettign up in the morning I could check my account for 20 mins. When we had huge incomings there was 1 guy in my gal I couldn't mil scan myself for sorting out defence, what he had at home etc.

These were the only scans I couldnt get a hold of due to the time. My frank impression is dist whores do more harm than good to themselves, as their gal mates find it hard to organise them defence in their absence
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 15:03   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

building some at start of rd is a good idea as it helps your attacks but tbh i cant see the point in going as extreme as building 149 as ur depriving urself of other things u will need

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 03:23   #11
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

i stopped at 130 this round, my first time as a semi dist whore, got to a stage later in round when you know for sure that the top allies could scan me with no probs. it did seem to stop me gettin incs from tgv and hr on gal raids though which was the main aim
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 03:31   #12
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

could work both ways i guess, if u are a massive distorter whore, u could get no incomming coz they can't scan you. OR if they really want u that bad, they could just mass inc of every ship class you, that way they know they will get through either way, very pointless
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 07:41   #13
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

They are a very real deterrent in the right numbers. A large number of PA potential attackers do not have access to super scanners and those that do have access dont have it 24/7, people will avoid taking you in raids, you wont get much of any random attacks and people will pull from you when they cant get a jpg (though the majority of these people probably crash)
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 12:53   #14
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

I was a zik but even with the slower cons time of 6 ticks i decided to distwhore.

For the first half of the round decent scanners could always scan me so if thier allainces gal attacked my gal i was always chosen as a target. If an allaince without a hardcore scanner attacked me i didn't get picked (this happened 5 or 6 times).

After i reached 149 dist i removed sec from prios and asked around for sumone to havoc me and kill my fact. Took about 3 minutes of asking before i was done. Built up to 150 dist then sec prio 1 to keep them safe.

Afaik no-one could scan me, i didn't hear about a 150 amp scanner during the round. Though an omen target of mine had a mil scan of me so i assume some nub eXi did it for him, maybe unwittingly.

At the peak of the eX - FO (and later ND) war, with all the hundreds of fleets we had inc, i recieved 1 hostile fleet in over 130 ticks.

Was dist whoring worth it?

Tough call, resource wise i was making less per tick than people with less than half my roids if they had mines and finance centres maxed. Having 150 dist ment i couldnt build out of inc. Building distorters once every 6 ticks wasnt very difficult, no-where near as hard as one per 4 ticks.

It did reduce my inc dramatically but at a large cost, imo dist whoring isnt worth it an i wont be doing it again.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:02   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Afaik no-one could scan me, i didn't hear about a 150 amp scanner during the round. Though an omen target of mine had a mil scan of me so i assume some nub eXi did it for him, maybe unwittingly.
mz had 150 amps from slightly later than you had 150 distorters. He might have scanned you, I know he did scans for qebab anyways.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:03   #16
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

How did you build ships, ChipZ?
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 13:40   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I can only presume that as a Zik, he maintained his fleet by stealing new ships to replace those he lost.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 16:20   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Or do what valle did and instead of replacing them, get them killed.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:16   #19
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Last few weeks of the round eXi had a 150 amp scanner, which was very helpful. Anyway, ChipZ's strategy worked pretty well--his scan was kept in the top of fo chans once it was mil'd, since it was so rare.
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:23   #20
Kenny

I tried to go down that path but had 4 days when I couldn't log in - that really threw me off. After that like the other guys here - alliance scanners could scan me anyway, so was pretty pointless.

Woulda been better off with 70 resource centres to be honest.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:24   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Woulda been better off with 70 resource centres to be honest.
What's a resource centre?
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:26   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's one of those things that can give you a 35% mining income.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:46   #23
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

There are a couple guys out there who had 150 amps, ill let them take credit if they want it themselves. one afternoon in FO we cov op'ed u and killed a dist, this gave us the chance to fully scan u and place those somewhere safe for the dc to use when u hit over the next couple of days. Maybe this is when you hit the Omen guy with a mil scan of u.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 17:57   #24
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What's a resource centre?

finance thingy. damned if I know - I haven't logged in in weeks.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 18:05   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
finance thingy. damned if I know - I haven't logged in in weeks.
After building 70 finance centres I think that's probably best for all involved.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 22:33   #26
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
I already had a fi/co only fleet, i didnt get attacked and RL kinda took over so i didnt attack much, hence i didnt lose ships so didnt need to build any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0shy
There are a couple guys out there who had 150 amps, ill let them take credit if they want it themselves. one afternoon in FO we cov op'ed u and killed a dist, this gave us the chance to fully scan u and place those somewhere safe for the dc to use when u hit over the next couple of days. Maybe this is when you hit the Omen guy with a mil scan of u.
Well when i hit 150 dist i know no-one in angels/omen or ND could scan me.

The only time a distorter was killed was when i removed security from prio on on engineering. This was due to the fact i decided a heavy factory was useful and also once when i was retarded and changed my prios and forgot to keep security #1.

The omen guy had a scan of me when i had 150 dist. An eXi did it im 99% sure.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 22:39   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The omen guy had a scan of me when i had 150 dist. An eXi did it im 99% sure.
It's like you're an idiot and not listening to me. Maybe it's because you're an idiot and not listening to me, I'm not sure.
Unread 11 Dec 2006, 23:36   #28
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

if we needed to scan chipz, Md was willing to covop out his factory for another amp. but it was never really a pressing matter - we got the gal status when needed.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 00:59   #29
ohatlen
Im Hatlon \ SEXLON

ohatlen is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't build that shit.
ohatlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 01:10   #30
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
It's like you're an idiot and not listening to me. Maybe it's because you're an idiot and not listening to me, I'm not sure.
I was thinking if i ignored you, you would go away. Who is mz anyway?
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 01:12   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I was thinking if i ignored you, you would go away. Who is mz anyway?
He was, surprisingly enough, a scanner with 150 amps.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 12:45   #32
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you were attacking Adrian at that point. mz was in my gal, and was nice enough to give me the mil scan, which i made sure was spread around for further use, in case he wouldnt be around next time.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 19:47   #33
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
i stopped at 130 this round, my first time as a semi dist whore, got to a stage later in round when you know for sure that the top allies could scan me with no probs. it did seem to stop me gettin incs from tgv and hr on gal raids though which was the main aim
Nonsense, was probably your fleet compostion or your lack of value and roids. We had a scanner with atleast 147 amps around most of the day. Even had 1 with 149 or 150 even near the end.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 20:59   #34
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
Nonsense, was probably your fleet compostion or your lack of value and roids. We had a scanner with atleast 147 amps around most of the day. Even had 1 with 149 or 150 even near the end.
defo not my fleet compo, plenty of gaps in that, inless ofc u have no caths/terrs/ziks?

Value, at the said time it will of possibly been about 1.5mil and 600-1k roids.

Id of hit me in a flash, maybe your scanner was on holiday? :P
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:09   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
defo not my fleet compo, plenty of gaps in that, inless ofc u have no caths/terrs/ziks?

Value, at the said time it will of possibly been about 1.5mil and 600-1k roids.

Id of hit me in a flash, maybe your scanner was on holiday? :P
Maybe a) you didnt know you were attacked by TGV because of the sucky intel you had on us. Keizari gave us Omen's inteldatabase when he left Omen and boy was it fun to see how many errors there were in Omen's intel on us.

or b) Your galaxy were not a place for us to hit, because it was either to crap, or race consistency or to many tgv planets.

We had 3 scanners with 149 amps in the end and most of the time scans got done.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:29   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Keizari gave us Omen's inteldatabase when he left Omen and boy was it fun to see how many errors there were in Omen's intel on us.
Man oh man, that must have been a rocking Saturday night in your private channels.

You know some people tell me, you know they say "that Kargool guy, he doesn't know how to have fun. He's just boring and doesn't have a good sense of humour". And then I'm all "yeah whatever - he's wicked and a real laugh. We regularly chat about interesting stuff like which internet smiley is the best one and who our favourite star trek captain was and that kind of crazy shit".
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 22:52   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Man oh man, that must have been a rocking Saturday night in your private channels.
Nah, it was just me and notsure who handled that intelstuff so wasnt really something we discussed out in the private channel.
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 23:07   #38
M0shy
WP <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Maybe a) you didnt know you were attacked by TGV because of the sucky intel you had on us. Keizari gave us Omen's inteldatabase when he left Omen and boy was it fun to see how many errors there were in Omen's intel on us.
the only person you are badmouthing here is keiz, 1) he was in charge of intel, 2) nice loyalty, wonder how many other allies he sold us out too... 3) keiz left pretty early in the round, maybe we should see how many mistakes there were at the end...

Quote:
or b) Your galaxy were not a place for us to hit, because it was either to crap, or race consistency or to many tgv planets.

We had 3 scanners with 149 amps in the end and most of the time scans got done.
maybe you should read the whole thread before posting? replying to a specific post out of context is pretty useless.

read this before u you comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shy
then maybe u should check with your bcs on how often you hit our gal
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 14:45   #39
Thex
Average Thex

Agree with Moshy (as he was in my gal) he seemed to get less inc than the rest of us. I couldn't care less who hit us tho, so can't confirm the allys. We were hit regularly in the last few weeks - estimate once every 2 days (we had a roller coaster ride of getting too fat, losing several k of roids, getting too fat etc), probably about right for a T30 gal probably.

Though when he was offline and had inc it was annoying not knowing what defence to supply :-)