User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 3 Feb 2020, 15:51   #1
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
hard coded pnaps

I'd like to see the ability for planets to apply in game for a planet nap with an alliance.
Maybe a mention in the Universe News feed when one is accepted.
As it stands now they're too much of a pain to keep track of & enforce.
If they could be accepted in game, they'd become headache free and allies might actually use them.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2020, 08:49   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: hard coded pnaps

I am not sure they would get used.

People signing p-naps is nearly always against the alliances rules so why would they risk it being advertised for all to see?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2020, 19:07   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Make an option for 2 pnaps. The regular one and the BButcher pnap special.

The BButcher pnap special is that your alliance cannot attack or retal them but they are free to attack any members of your alliance. =D =D =D

It would add a new dynamic to the game with public pnaps. Interesting concept , is it worthwhile and would it make politics more interesting and "better"....I am not sure

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2020, 22:42   #4
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

No.

Pointless.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote