User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2010, 10:35   #1
zPeti

zPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura about
Dear zPeti - the response

Hi,

Just to respond to the complaint in "Dear zPeti part 2" and how I have not updated in 4 months:
I did an update inside a thread in December, saying that I had found a programmer who I would be working on a new game with.

I have begun development of a new game, I am probably not going to make it facebook based yet as a space based game doesn't necessarily have the right target market in casual facebook users.

I also want to be honest, and most of my efforts right now are on finishing another game, but that will be finished in the next few weeks and then I can concentrate on the Planetarion.

It would be nice if people were slightly more understanding about the position I am in, as the kind of hate messages people like Kenny always writes can take a lot out of you.

I understand the frustration of everyone, but at the same time, this is a game that has been, in a way, especially built for this community for a while now.

The very people who are requesting lots and lots of changes shout down any major changes that I have recommended. Unless a very different game is advertised to new players, the game in it's current form won't grow, due to many problems pointed out by Spinner yesterday, which I fully agree with, but I'm sure that everyone understands that too.

But while there is this community here, and quite a lot of people playing, I do not really understand why you cannot enjoy the current game and wait for what I am developing, after which major changes will happen anyway.

btw, the new game will have elements of the current PA, mixed in with some Battlestar Galactica elements, but will most certainly be more casual than PA is currently.

As Spinner said when he first developed PA, he build a game that he himself would enjoy. I am going down a similar route, and I am much more of a casual gamer.

And lastly, PA Team have quite a few ideas for making the 10th anniversary special, which I am fully in support of, so there will be quite a lot of changes next round.
zPeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:04   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Dear zPeti - the response

i dont know who you are listening to zpeti but it might be those "haters" who blocks up every round

A facebook application is not a bad idea for this game, but only in the shape of a slightly different copy. Speedgames, or short rounds with limited options and a "the grass is greener on the other side", could boost the number of people playing drastically with the right appealing interface.

The grass would really have to be greener on the other side though! Pushing a massive crowd over from facebook to planetarion will not work unless they are able to play the game on "their level". Separate universes might be a solution, or physical boundries like a really high bashlimit on allianceless players.

People have a lot of ideas really, so what i think you are missing out on here is that we dont know what is possible or not.
We also really do understand things have to be coded and if your other game is finished soon this means you might be able to implement a good portion of the changes that has been suggested but were too big to waste time on for the coders who arent paid in this game.

So please let us know when the other game is finished anyways so it will be easier to help you out with improving the game. That is after all our common goal.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:08   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I suggest you do the following zPeti. There are some people that have a clear cut view of this community and would be interested in developing the game for this community and expand it, or at least give proper feedback on what you want. I am not one of those people although I could help. I suggest trying to get in contact wit the following (forum)nicknames: JonnyBGood, Banned (ircnick=jesterina), GReaper.

Also if some guy under the nickname of 'gm' or '[ddk]gm' contacts you, or for any other reason 'kafir', 'paisley' or someone who says he is from the 'Conspiracy Theory' alliance and has been part of its 'command team' for quite some time, I suggest you blacklist them at once without reading another word.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:10   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Hate? Hate?

I don't hate you; nor do I rate you. Thus I must berate you, and whilst not trying to deflate you I care not if I bait you. If it seems like I slate you it's time to update you: while I realise you must have other things in your estate you, have to admit that your management skills are outdone by those who predate you.

Spinner has skills that simply out-weight you. He spends 5 minutes in the game and is able to elate you; he sees what you can't without trying to debate you. When it comes to your understanding of PA he's trying to dilate you. And just because people offer criticism doesn't mean we're trying to negate you.

Don't feel like I'm trying to sedate you, I simply can't reflate you for the wait you made us endure for the fate you promised while we try to restate you. As long as you've got other things on your plate you, have to admit we unfairly await you.

So while I equate you to the structure of Kuwait you, should not take it to heart if I now irritate you. Just because I don't want to date you, doesn't categorically mean that I unequivocally hate you.

Chin up.

Last edited by t3k; 18 Jan 2010 at 16:25. Reason: corrected spelling of 'admit'
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 12:12   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

trust me zPeti, we do appreciate the time that you are intending to put into the game and welcome any changes that are for the good. As has been said above, there are some people with brilliant ideas for the development of the game, perhaps get in touch with them and throw ideas around

and kenny...wtf was that :/

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 13:44   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Also if some guy under the nickname of 'gm' or '[ddk]gm' contacts you, or for any other reason 'kafir', 'paisley' or someone who says he is from the 'Conspiracy Theory' alliance and has been part of its 'command team' for quite some time, I suggest you blacklist them at once without reading another word.
Coming from Rev Theam from the ministry
"It is only cheating if you get caught"
NOT the person I want to see running the game.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 13:47   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

He didn't suggest he was the kind of person to run the game. In fact...

Quote:
I am not one of those people
Hmm.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 15:16   #8
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I for one would like to see zPeti trolling on AD!
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 15:18   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Not so much that but more

Quote:
although I could help.
Might aswell kill off that notion then and there.

However I do think that JBG Jester and GReaper should have an input but not overall.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 15:44   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

nothing, absolutely nothing has been done since you bought pa except from a few unsufficient graphics at the planetarion portal. now I'm going to wonder if you really think pa is worth your time? I can offer you an easy solution: talk to Spinner, work out a prize, and give pa back to his developer as you promised things you could not keep.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 17:23   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont get why you bought planetarion if you are working on developing a NEW spacegame...
Will it be named planetarion then, as a completely new game?
Or run on its own while planetarion dies?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 17:49   #12
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

So basically... PA wasn't entirely what you had hoped it would be and is now a low-priority side project. While the prices keep going up to help you develop a whole other game. Is PA the new low-effort cash cow?
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 17:55   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Sure looks like it.

I guess we can just stop paying for the game and see if changes will start.

Unfortunally boycotts have never been something that has been really done in Planetarion before, mainly because people tend to be used to being ignored.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 17:56   #14
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
So basically... PA wasn't entirely what you had hoped it would be and is now a low-priority side project. While the prices keep going up to help you develop a whole other game. Is PA the new low-effort cash cow?
It's been that since Jolt bought it aeons ago.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 22:55   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Coming from Rev Theam from the ministry
"It is only cheating if you get caught"
NOT the person I want to see running the game.
Sorry to burst any bubble here but I was part of the betatester team when Spinner still ran this show and I did help create the races and give input on the rules (although they were not as frequently altered as these rounds) in r5/6/7. So like, you are 6-7 years late.
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 23:13   #16
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry to burst any bubble here but I was part of the betatester team when Spinner still ran this show and I did help create the races and give input on the rules (although they were not as frequently altered as these rounds) in r5/6/7. So like, you are 6-7 years late.
beta testing wasnt exactly hard to get into, even i was a beta tester for 4+ rounds
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 00:52   #17
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPeti View Post
I also want to be honest, and most of my efforts right now are on finishing another game
It would be nice if people were slightly more understanding about the position I am in
You openly admit PA is not your main priority, how do you expect any kind of positive response?

Quote:
The very people who are requesting lots and lots of changes shout down any major changes that I have recommended.
Game design is not a democratic process. You need people with good understanding of mechanics (Theam mentioned a few) and you need a vision for the game.

Quote:
I do not really understand why you cannot enjoy the current game and wait for what I am developing
Because you promised changes, and after an initial good start with the new skin, you have delivered nothing. You're quiet, you do not communicate with your community. You give us no reason to hold any hope, and you admit that PA is not your priority.

Fair enough, you say in a few weeks you will make PA your priority. When you do that, I hope you will communicate better, let us know what you're thinking, let us know what you're doing. But that does not mean you make game design a democratic process, or in fact anything that can be influenced by the megalomaniacs that live in #alliances.

Quote:
btw, the new game will have elements of the current PA, mixed in with some Battlestar Galactica elements
What does this even mean? You're comparing a TV program to a text based game, you couldn't get any more opposite! (Edit: I don't mean to say this is a bad thing, it's just a really odd thing to say - a bizarre comparison, more details, more communication please! )

Quote:
And lastly, PA Team have quite a few ideas for making the 10th anniversary special, which I am fully in support of, so there will be quite a lot of changes next round.
The reason the community is so depressed with the state of affairs, and disappointed/angry with you is the lack of communication. This kind of thing is a good idea (hardly the saviour of PA though) and would certainly brighten up a few people's outlook on the future. Communicate with your paying customers.

Last edited by ellonweb; 19 Jan 2010 at 02:11.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 01:32   #18
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varok View Post
I can offer you an easy solution: talk to Spinner, work out a prize, and give pa back to his developer as you promised things you could not keep.
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 04:27   #19
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Serious failure in marketing and PR zPeti.
But then it was expected.

I'll buy the game for a half eaten lollipop if that helps...
(then of course give it for free to someone useful who might actually make the game one out of many priorities instead of the last thing on an already mile long list)

Oh. And this last post I do believe caused more damage to your image than some more silence would have. As it was only Kargool who wanted a response....little idealistic man who actually thinks things would change...
Just let it resign to it's fate, and deal with the fact that most players here will not move to your "new" and "fun" game. It's a reality. Deal with it. Advertising a "new" game as the "owner of planetarion" is like claiming that the now 70 year old former supermodel you fu**ed is still hot.
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 05:47   #20
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

http://simrepublic.com/

Is this the new game?

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 08:06   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
beta testing wasnt exactly hard to get into, even i was a beta tester for 4+ rounds
True, and betatesting those days was also a large case of 'free speedgames for the happy few', however designing that and creating the races out of the void was pretty cool!
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 10:15   #22
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmmmm. Theamion??? Never heard of him :-)
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 11:11   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post

(-:
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 18:34   #24
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
http://simrepublic.com/

Is this the new game?
It has all the graphic "qualities" of a Fubar production. Aren't you thrilled by the idea of the new PA looking like that masterpiece ?
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 20:19   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
I hope you're kidding he was there. Petru (Petal) would remember him, and Karm. He was certainly around enough! Though Jester had far more input than anyone else. Crazy days
Unread 19 Jan 2010, 21:05   #26
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

To respond to the first post in this thread.

Dear zPeti,

Firstly of all I thank you for your response, and I think its nice to see that you took time from your busy schedule of running that other game of yours to give the pesky Planetarions a reply.

I am sure that you were annoyed by the fact that we started to get inpatient after you had been so nice as to give us new graphics! And after all, gamedevelopment is a hard long process, we should really be patient since is takes such a long time. Did I mention that Masters of Orion, which was seen as groundbreaking in its genre was developed in 5 months? But then again, who am I to judge you since you are the the great owner and advisor on this game.

I also appriciate your honest reply that you really could not give a rats ass about Planetarion as long as you keep getting your income from it, since we Planetarians are gullible people who seem to accept whatever the owners throw as pitiful excuses and pathetic attempts at making us feel wanted, or needed.

I've actually been so stupid as to spend money on the game this round, but I for sure will never ever do it again as long as you own the game, and decide to to **** all about it.

Thanks for your time, and I shall let you get back to your busy schedule since I am sure you got exactly what you wanted with people who are playing this game and sadly are to stupid to see that they're being used by a person with a selfish and disloyal agenda.

Oh and btw that other game of yours.

I was told by a fellow planetarion about your fantastic blog where you say the following:" I have now for the last 2-3 months been 100% focused on building an ad network , while at the same time optimizing adverts on my own websites so that I can get the biggest return possible on my traffic"

It seems to me that your post might be somewhat inaccurate, but hey, I guess spending 2-3 months on doing advertisements instead of gamedeveloping will help Planetarion in the long run.

Last edited by Kargool; 19 Jan 2010 at 21:14.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 19:38   #27
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
I hope you're kidding he was there. Petru (Petal) would remember him, and Karm. He was certainly around enough! Though Jester had far more input than anyone else. Crazy days
Haha! Please note the smiley at the end of my sentence, dearest Appocco If the concept of irony has left these forums, allow me to rephrase:
I remember both Theamion and Petru extremely well. I recall countless hours of debating and tuning shipstats with both of them, and they have both left more than a little footprint in the development of Planetarion. I have also been fortunate enough to meet them, and get slightly intoxicated in their company

I have to say there are probably thousands of players I do not recall, but these two crazy guys are not among them.

<\explain>
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 19:44   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yo spinner why did you get everyone to kill my planet in the first speedgame, you suck man! That was my chance of glory
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 20:38   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
Yo spinner why did you get everyone to kill my planet in the first speedgame, you suck man! That was my chance of glory
your chance of glory is this round man!
ingal with the great Wishmaster and his wingman, pommeh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 20:58   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

nice thread but who is theamion?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 22:34   #31
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It would be nice if people were slightly more understanding about the position I am in, as the kind of hate messages people like Kenny always writes can take a lot out of you.

I understand the frustration of everyone, but at the same time, this is a game that has been, in a way, especially built for this community for a while now.

But while there is this community here, and quite a lot of people playing, I do not really understand why you cannot enjoy the current game and wait for what I am developing, after which major changes will happen anyway.

btw, the new game will have elements of the current PA, mixed in with some Battlestar Galactica elements, but will most certainly be more casual than PA is currently.
Don't listen to Kenny the hater!

It's just, we haven't had major changes in ages and a previous owner who didn't respond at all.
We just need someone to love!

BE THAT GUY<3
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote