User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2009, 14:58   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Question Spartans ? PA or PIA ?

ok here it is

i know i was hc there
together with sirad
^^ thats the facts i got 1000% right

it must have been the time around r9 - r10.5
anyone remember this PA alliance ?
or is thinking like my mate from back then that it was a PIA alliance?

i am seriously thinkin to loose my mind, cause i would bet loads of money on it it was a PA alliance, but the few ppl i met so far remembering say it was PIA

thx for your help guys

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 15:05   #2
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spartans ? PA or PIA ?

If you mean SPQR (Spartans) then you might wanna join #orbit and talk to Oblivion-VR
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 15:10   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
If you mean SPQR (Spartans) then you might wanna join #orbit and talk to Oblivion-VR
nope it wasnt SPQR

at least i dont remember...

and i dont know Oblivion, and i think i would if i hced together with him (iīm rusty with some things, but not that much )

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 15:41   #4
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

you are thinking of pia - with my shield!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 15:46   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Spartans was a p|anetia alliance. they didn't last very long. i believe i went in there for political reasons once when Ministry was more of a battlegroup than an alliance.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 16:19   #6
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

with my shield!
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 16:30   #7
M0RPH3US
idle

holy moly

i didnt even remember i played PIA back then

**** sake i am getting old

thx all for clearing things up

Edit: now delete this thread :S

Unread 12 Mar 2009, 17:30   #8
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

with my shield lol.

good times.
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 22:10   #9
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe. spartans were a joke iirc. Folded after 1-2 weeks...

no offence m0 <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 22:40   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hehe. spartans were a joke iirc. Folded after 1-2 weeks...

no offence m0 <3
i only remember i vanished that round, rl took a hold on me and i was never seen until 5 years later

maybe thats the reason they failed ?

Unread 12 Mar 2009, 23:16   #11
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

The with my shield jokes were pretty fun though.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 00:55   #12
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes they were

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 01:17   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dude, where is my shield?
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 01:58   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

WITH MY SHIELD! <3
Lasted from r7-r8 of ********.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 09:42   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

With my vacation mode!
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 11:40   #16
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
ok here it is

i know i was hc there
together with sirad

i am seriously thinkin to loose my mind, cause i would bet loads of money on it it was a PA alliance, but the few ppl i met so far remembering say it was PIA

thx for your help guys
Defo pia indeed. With Sad and Wipeout etc. Didnt live long indeed... Might still have the site lying around somewhere....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 Ī | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 Ī
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 12:24   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
With my vacation mode!
Wasn't that Elysium?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 12:27   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Wasn't that Elysium?
In p l a n e t i a, yes. butter etc (oh how I hate butter, not as a person, but as a completely disfunctional incompetent 'officer')

But I was more referring to the fact that Morpheus shield is vacation mode at the moment.

I cannot ridicule this crasher enough.
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 13:15   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
In p l a n e t i a, yes. butter etc (oh how I hate butter, not as a person, but as a completely disfunctional incompetent 'officer')

But I was more referring to the fact that Morpheus shield is vacation mode at the moment.

I cannot ridicule this crasher enough.

itīs a lame rule donīt you think

Quote:
2) vacation mode
its a joke that u have prelaunched incs, go to vacation mode and those are recalled, really i am lolling so hard atm (yes i took the chance of this last night, but its sooooo gay really)
solution: add a "hide fleet" option on the mission page for your fleet not to take part in battle, while allowing it to have that setting if u go to vacation mode and dont recall prelaunched incs, so if someone decides to go to vac mode while he got prelaunched incs, he can set his fleet to not take part in battle and still go to vac, while the pl incs keep going and roid him <<< that would be fair, everything else is just lame and will be exploited by chickens and lamers like me
taken from another post to be found here:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=49

and donīt talk about my nubcrash

Unread 16 Mar 2009, 08:38   #20
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ok here it is

i know i was hc there
together with sirad

thx for your help guys
I just remember when we crushed them in pia.. "where's my shield.."

Was a nice round... politics and overpowering military tactics won the round for us in 2-3 weeks.. never takes longer in pia or old pa if it's only 3 way fight especially with 30min ticks.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2009, 16:12   #21
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I just remember when we crushed them in pia.. "where's my shield.."

Was a nice round... politics and overpowering military tactics won the round for us in 2-3 weeks.. never takes longer in pia or old pa if it's only 3 way fight especially with 30min ticks.
30 min ticks and no prelaunching.

THAT sorts the men from the boys....
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 01:32   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
30 min ticks and no prelaunching.

THAT sorts the men from the boys....
it sorts the vnc and proxy users from the normal players. and in another dimension the no-lifers from the lifers.