User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2007, 20:41   #1
Detty
Puppet...

Detty has a spectacular aura aboutDetty has a spectacular aura about
Returned

Lo all after years away I have some how found myway back here so I thought I would pop on and say Hi and see if there is anyone I remember still about after all these years..

From all pple your one of the ones i least expect spam from Detty.

Shadow1980
¤ Planetarion Alliance Forums Moderator
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Detty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2007, 20:47   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Returned

hi
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 00:16   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

yo dude
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 07:44   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

wb... have a green blob
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 21:33   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

detswit!
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 22:45   #6
Detty
Puppet...

Nice to see you again, hope things are going well for you bro.. just no more talk of me piggy backing your fleet!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
detswit!

Shadow1980
Feel the Wrath of Fury
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 02:24   #7
AV.
Number 34

AV. is on a distinguished road

Welcome back!
AV. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 02:29   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detty
Nice to see you again, hope things are going well for you bro.. just no more talk of me piggy backing your fleet!!!

Things are certainly going my way, I singlehandly changed the tides of luck to my favour and I am now riding its waves, after I almost shipwrecked.

What happened to you?
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 19:02   #9
Detty
Puppet...

Kids, House.. Bills... Wife... Work... Bit on the side... more work

Shadow1980
Feel the Wrath of Fury