User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Sep 2006, 20:19   #1
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Still Going Strong?

it kinda scares me after all these years this place is still going with a load of the same old faces...

suppose it's nice to know some things never change
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 20:38   #2
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Still Going Strong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
too many of this type of thread too recently for it to be coincidence
BesigedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2006, 20:49   #3
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes, obviously it's an eleborate prank.. with planning having started back in July 2001.

But we saw through them! May God Continue To Bless (the) Us.
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:41   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Still going at the very least.

How are you?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 02:14   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hello
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 01:12   #6
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Oh, Ellan Vannin, of the Isle of Man company,
Oh, Ellan Vannin, lost in the Irish sea.
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 01:28   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhumsaa
a load of the old faces...
Some of us have no choice.
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 21:37   #8
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road

I have sold my soul to a career in banking and World of Warcraft
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 21:56   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

then u can afford to pay to play

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote