User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Jan 2007, 16:21   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
hey guys [food]

did any of you ever had this:

http://www.wildchips.com/Engelsk.htm

seems tasty, but i've never seen it in shops here. tomorrow i will go to IKEA to see if they sell it there. and some swedish person will send it to me too.
anyway, ever had it?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 16:29   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hey guys [food]

Never heard of it, never seen it, never tasted it. Although it looks quite tasty. Probably better quality Pork Scratchings.
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 16:35   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard about it, and Im scandinavian myself.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 19:05   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

looks like its just another version of beef jerky to me.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 12:45   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

good news. today my package from Sweden arrived, with 2 bags of 'wild chips'. i'll try them tonight
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 14:35   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no but I did try dried anthropods, rather nice and you can get them almost anywhere
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:53   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

There's still nothing on this earth like a McKroket

Last edited by Alessio; 23 Jan 2007 at 17:00.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 16:55   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Mcrapeproperdutchfood more like.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 17:43   #9
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Wagon Wheels > *

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 18:41   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio

nothing else has reached those depths no.
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 22:23   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

ok i'm eating it now guys. it's less dry than i expected, but quite good. looks a bit like petfood though. :/
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 22:25   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe tomorrow we can have an exciting "koen discovers cheese" thread ...
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 23:00   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i'm busy tomorrow yahwe (and i already discovered cheese).
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 23:05   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i'm busy tomorrow yahwe (and i already discovered cheese).
'already discovered' ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerky_(food)

Throughout human history and culture, drying meat has been a common method employed to preserve it. By drying thinly sliced meat in the sun and wind next to a smoky fire, the meat is protected from insects which would lay eggs in the raw meat. These prehistoric methods to preserve meat for storage have been used by the Inca and many other ancient peoples, who prepared jerky from the animals they hunted or husbanded as an essential matter of need ...

TWAT
Unread 23 Jan 2007, 23:16   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
'already discovered' ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerky_(food)

Throughout human history and culture, drying meat has been a common method employed to preserve it. By drying thinly sliced meat in the sun and wind next to a smoky fire, the meat is protected from insects which would lay eggs in the raw meat. These prehistoric methods to preserve meat for storage have been used by the Inca and many other ancient peoples, who prepared jerky from the animals they hunted or husbanded as an essential matter of need ...

TWAT

i don't really see which point you are to make here, friend yahwe. to me it seems rather obvious that dry meat (just as cheese) is being consumed for ages. but that isn't really what this thread is about...
anyway thank you for trying to make a decent contribution. especially the wiki-link i appreciate. you law-boys surely know how to find the best of scientific websites!
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 05:08   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

It does indeed look like another form of jerky to me.

Infact it has a marbled texture so I would imagine it to be something akin to salami or something.

Always loved jerky myself, especially since we have a factory that makes it up the road from work so the smell is always wafting down to the office.
Unread 24 Jan 2007, 11:16   #17
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You havn't lived until you have tried Rollmops.

I've a jar of them for sale on eBay at the moment, with an offer of 50 cents for the whole lot. It was donated to the student food bank, and I havn't been able to find anyone who was desperate enough to take them.

I'm at a loss as to why the thought of eating pickled herring fillet hasn't attracted more bids