User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2006, 13:48   #1
Collie

Collie is on a distinguished road
Litle question

Hello guys,
Havn't played planetarion for a long while. but iam returning again.
But i was wondernig if anybody knew the speedgames for planetarion so i can practise again

I know there was 1 site with speedgames like PA. liek 5s ticks and 15s ticks and 30s ticks.
Maybe somebody remembers the website?

Would be great.

Anyways will be fun playing this game again
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 14:20   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Litle question

Well firstly, welcome back to the community

However, in future you might consider asking these questions in either Planetarion Discussions or Planetarion Help Desk ; General Discussions (despite the name) is more or less seperate to the planetarion community, and is inhabited by nasty people who more or less hate life and all things living .

To answer your question directly, i dont believe that there are any speedgames immediately planned; they tend to occurr between rounds and we are presently about half? way through R18? at the moment.

But feel free to sign up in the main universe now, find some contacts of people on IRC and join an alliance now in preperation for next round - and then start the round fully from the front foot .

Best of luck.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 14:30   #3
Collie

well i know there was games just like PA with speed games. but i forgot the site. and since iam not aloud to ask about other games in a Officieel PA forum iam asking it here

I know there is 1 site with a lot of kind of speed games just like the game PA. but different names for ships etc.
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 14:38   #4
Ptraci

Ptraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the roughPtraci is a jewel in the rough

Most of the PA clones that I know are quite a bit different from PA now. Most are based on the old version. The only one I know of that runs speedgames regularly is spaceminers and that's not running atm. It would prolly be better to sign up for a PA account and play this round as a sort of dummy run like Ultimate Newbie suggests - get yourself an alliance, get the hang of the game again etc.

(And it's round 19 Ultimate Newbie )

r3 - r5 - Gondor alliance
r14 - Orbit member
r15 - Orbit DC
r15 - r17 - Orbit HC
r17 - r19 - Insurrection HC
Ptraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 14:48   #5
Collie

Heheh Ya i think ill do that. Been in 2 mayor alliance and was battle commander of Rock. and Frying dutchmen. just cant remember much anymore. been playing PA since the beginning of PA. a lot must have changed.

BUt spaceminers isn't the one i mean. its the speedgames with Mars, neptunes and Pluto i think it is
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 15:56   #6
Collie

The names Pluto Neptunes and Mars and Venus. Are the gametypes Like Neptunes = 5s game Mars=3H ticks etc. does anybody know the webpage for this?
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 16:30   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

what you mean is last horizon. the game is dead now afaik.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2006, 17:26   #8
Collie

Thanks Koen thats what i was looking for. To bad its dead thanks anyways