User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 10 Mar 2011, 20:10   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
HeX in Round 41

HeX will be playing Round 41...

If you want to play pa without the huge activity required by some top end alliances then HeX could be the place for you...

We try and keep the fine line between competitive and fun, cos afterall PA is a game.

We expected a certain level of activity from our members but we dont use SMS and we let you try and keep a normal sleep pattern. Help out when your available to you but enjoy your life and go outside too!!!

After a poor round 40 we are looking to get to basics and play with a certain level of organisation and commitment from our players so if your intrested please come to #HeX on iRC and speak to Kai for an interveiw
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2011, 21:27   #2
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: HeX in Round 41

good luck
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2011, 19:49   #3
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
HeX will be playing Round 41...

We try and keep the fine line between competitive and fun, cos afterall PA is a game.
I've heard that somewhere else I think (looking around). I agree, and a game should be fun. What can be more fun than winning.

Actually training new players is a gift as well as a service.

Good Luck

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2011, 01:58   #4
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Being waked at 4:00 am when you have to wake up at 6:00 am for work ain't exactly the definition of a fun game I had in mind

So I think he meant this when talking about "cos afterall PA is a game."

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2011, 00:20   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

HeX runs and always has with a help out when your online mentality - we let our members sleep - this might mean we'll never win - but atleast we wont let pa dictate our lives

We let you turn pa off at bedtime - like you would with a console game
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2011, 08:31   #6
Salminator

Salminator is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck for the comming round :-)

Cheers

Sal
Salminator is offline   Reply With Quote