User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:08   #1
DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really niceDaffyDuck is just really nice
Answer me this :

Why are woman mad about shoes???

Why do MEN always buy the drinks??

and

if you could of choosen to be male or female what one would you be and why?
DaffyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:13   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Answer me this :

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaffyDuck
They don't, you're just a date rapist.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:14   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Woman are mad about shoes as they need stupid amounts of accessories to make an outfit 'perfect'.

Men always buy the drinks because women have no money because they have bought lots of accessories.

I would stick to being a man because having periods and child birth seem very painful (or so we are led to believe).
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:20   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because we want to get them drunk so order doubles when they ask for singles.
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 15:21   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I buy a lot of drinks anyways. Sometimes other people get them.

Usually I kill them.
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 16:13   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I would be a woman, go slut around every weekend, never do anything in school and ofc I would never have kids

Later on I would date some uni student and never ever work in my life
I know how easy they are to get, you just need to shag them

Owyeah and I would proberbly buy loads of shoes from my friends money

And when someone asks ill complain about how much better it is to be a man because i have periods
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 17:19   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

exactly
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 21:20   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
exactly

In case anyone's forgotten why Dace is a little quieter than usual on this thread...
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 21:36   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Women aren't mad about shoes - they just think they should be because of television programmes like "Sex and the City". Before that programme i'd wager the number of "obsessives" was far lower.

Men always buy the drinks because most women are pseudo-prostitutes.

I'd rather be a man, women whine too much. I don't think i could put up with myself if i was a woman, and i'd have to end it.
Unread 13 Sep 2006, 21:36   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

and

I'm not mad about shoes, although I quite like handbags. I am not very girly though - I tend to go for practical and clumpy shoes as opposed to pretty ones. I have never owned a pair of stilettoes and never intend to. In fact I think in my entire life I have owned one pair of shoes with any sort of heel, and they were incredibly uncomfy. I don't really 'get' the shoes thing.

Do men always buy the drinks? This is a new one on me. I have to admit I've had guys tell me to put my money away when I go to buy a round, and I tell them to get to **** I don't work like that. I actually couldn't sit in company and not buy my fair share of drinks, I would feel like a cheapskate. I have male friends who seem to avoid their round as often as possible, and it doesn't go unnoticed by anyone in our company. I would hate to be like that.

I am quite happy being female. I suppose if I was male than a lot of the things I do (or do not do) wouldn't seem so strange to people. But then I'd have to have a penis. And I wouldn't have boobs :( No. I'll stick to being a woman thanks.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2006, 22:19   #11
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Female, the thought of being penetrated by a penis is such a turn on for me.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 22:11   #12
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

and

I am female, i dont care about shoes, never let a guy pay my drinks, and the only reason why i would wanna be a male is to be able to pee while standing up.
In other words, I am very happy to be female and wouldnot choose to be male if i had the choice (i think)
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 00:00   #13
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

i dont have a shoe fetish - i pay for my own drinks, i've never wished i was male unless you count the many times time i was in a town centre pub and in the queue to get in the ladies, when the guys were in and out without waiting :-(
and to be perfectly honest one new year i did actually use the gents, much to the shock of the bouncer walking in as i was walking out :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 00:14   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
i dont have a shoe fetish - i pay for my own drinks, i've never wished i was male unless you count the many times time i was in a town centre pub and in the queue to get in the ladies, when the guys were in and out without waiting :-(
and to be perfectly honest one new year i did actually use the gents, much to the shock of the bouncer walking in as i was walking out :-)
Which pub? I need to know where to avoid
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 00:56   #15
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

The ship :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 07:50   #16
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Why are woman mad about shoes????
Because they are just so cute!!
Quote:
Why do MEN always buy the drinks???
Because men are stupid enough to buy them.
Quote:
and

I would be a totally hot, totally narcissistic female and totally get my way all the time.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote