User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 5 Mar 2012, 22:13   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
good to see that Clouds was one of the ppl trying to understand the reason behind the change :sarcasm:

ppl with such reaction was the problem..
Sorry, who are you again?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2012, 22:58   #52
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't suppose any alliance has stats on the times at which incomings showed up? Would be interesting to compare then with next round's.

My acc is deleted by this time, so I canīt check my launch notes. However I was 3 fleet defending for the good part of 3 weeks when ULT had incs towards the end.

My observations were, out of a count of 200 inc fleets:

30% at 03:00-04:00 GMT
20% at 05:00-06:00 GMT
50% at 07:00-09:00 GMT

after that incs started to reappear after being recalled from earlier waves + more came on top - roughly 10% i.e 20 fleets/tick

Occasionally Lolwaves appeared after 12:00 - usually 20%+

This was atleast my feel on the incs during that period. Ults can add if they saw it otherwise.

Oh yea and sorry remy. Iīll refrain from OT now.

Seems like quite a downtake that jagex did at stellar dawn. I donīt know if a split in jagex would actually benefit us here or not. I simply donīt know enough about the individuals running that franchise.

One can only hope
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2012, 07:09   #53
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Here are CT's inc for r45:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ourgenr45.png/

Unfortunately I don't have the one for r44 handy, but I know that it had a much steeper peak centered around 5 GMT than r45. Without a doubt the prelaunch change spread out CT's incomming in a measurable way.

Additionally regardless of what Appoco's stats say, CTs defense was significantly better this round than previous round (average def points in r45 was some 50% higher than r44). Some of this can be attributed to changes to defense policy and the defensive stats, but most of it is probably due to the shifting of attack times to times when we had more players awake.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2012, 23:15   #54
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Here is the one for r44, gm dug it up for me.
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/2388/41706149.png

So as you can see it backs up my claim about the shift in attack times.

P.S. Sorry remy for being so off topic!

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2012, 23:34   #55
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
No, I don't agree. It reduces the coordinated incomings every alliance recieves at unsociable hours, something that I don't believe to be bad for the game in any way.

It also made it more difficult for me to roid HR when I and they were asleep, but some sacrifices had to be made.
What is unsociable for you, is not for me....... fail logic.
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 00:36   #56
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

No, it's not. If you aren't just trolling you will be aware that the majority of the playerbase is European. In any case, 3-5am for the dominant timezone definitely qualifies as unsociable.

Nice to see the numbers Monroe, really does show that the change was effective in spreading things out a bit.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 01:34   #57
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Removing PL for attacks altogether (instead of merely restricting it to +2) would have been even more effective.

It's a shame that we will never know for sure.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 02:14   #58
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

who ever said removing pl wasnt going to spread out attack times? this was never the point. the point is, no PL means hardcore allies still launch attacks at most unsociable times for majority of players. also, the spreading of attacks means even less attacks lands. combine this with stats makers love of defensive (whether balanced or not) stats and you have more fail.

landing attacks, stealing roids. this is the point of PA ffs!
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 02:55   #59
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Does Jagex actually even know that we are not happy with them? Do they even realize we are here and waiting for them to reply? God, this can't be so hard! Just pop in and show yourself Jagex!!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 05:06   #60
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
No - that is only half of "the point of PA ffs!"

Any idiot can prelaunch fleets at 04:00 GMT in an attempt to steal roids from people who are asleep.

When defence and attack are balanced the game becomes interesting and players actually interact with each other. Without that interaction the game dies - even faster than it would anyway.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 07:30   #61
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
who ever said removing pl wasnt going to spread out attack times? this was never the point. the point is, no PL means hardcore allies still launch attacks at most unsociable times for majority of players. also, the spreading of attacks means even less attacks lands. combine this with stats makers love of defensive (whether balanced or not) stats and you have more fail.

noone gives a damn that u cant launch at 04:00 game time IF u cba to wake up for it. I cant be arsed to wake up during nights either and hence im simply just not doing it (family, work, etc).

That dosent mean that the game should be played on god damn automode and that u should be able to **** up other ppl during their sleep time just so that u could steal a roid or 2.. there could be more ways of playing pa, apart from just prelaunching, landing/recalling at 13:00 and producing ships.

due to players like u, the change was removed again (no fcking idea how appoco cant deal with this shit like he`s supposed to), so good luck covering 90% of the waves on u at 04:00 game time next round, simply cos every single idiot in this game will be able to try to rape ure sorry ass when u sleep.. well done
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 10:10   #62
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

I do wonder whether the players that claim they can't land without prelaunch played things like the speedgames and world cups when they had to actually try to beat people who were awake.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 13:47   #63
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Do we have some details about the impact of the pl change in r45 compared to other rounds (player numbers, overall activity - as i think it significantly decreased, efficiency of attacks at given ticks...)

I'd really like to see those

And...

Unread 7 Mar 2012, 14:33   #64
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I do wonder whether the players that claim they can't land without prelaunch played things like the speedgames and world cups when they had to actually try to beat people who were awake.
That would mean putting some thought and effort into their game, something people don't want to do. They expect to be able to attack and land for roids for free...

I guess it's a bit like those players you see at football that stand up front expecting their entire team to run around doing all the work while they stand there for a tap in and then expect to take all the glory...
Ultores

Last edited by Colt; 7 Mar 2012 at 14:39.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 13:48   #65
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
noone gives a damn that u cant launch at 04:00 game time IF u cba to wake up for it. I cant be arsed to wake up during nights either and hence im simply just not doing it (family, work, etc).
Its really a double edged sword... i don't know why everyone is getting their dick all bent about it. The fact is, either way, the most successful attack time is when everyone is asleep, if you don't attack at this time, you dont gain roids. You fail. (ofc shit happens...)

Hence why this game has continued to shrink in size over the years... IM SORRY IM TOO "LAZY" to wake up in the middle of the night for a dumb game... lol... the nerve you kids have...
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 14:53   #66
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

we had another thread for this, tho yes, then make it work around the clock, not just during nights
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 16:39   #67
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you give me more specific requests, I can generate some stats for the last few rounds [once I can do it for one round, the rest are pretty trivial, we have all the launch data etc for previous rounds]
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 17:11   #68
Shev
So what?

Data about the spread of overall attack launch times would be great, and I'd be most interested in seeing the data that convinced you removing prelaunch was such a bad change.

Maybe an overall comparison of attacks launched to attacks landed for the last couple of rounds as well, if that were possible.

While we're on the subject of stats about launched/landed, any chance you could look into the stats you posted by alliance on the other thread and see why the figures seem to differ from our recollections?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 19:20   #69
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i have played speed games etc. i have said many times, if the universe is big enough there is no need for PL at all. also, i at no point said i cant land attacks due to PL change. i was making a GENERAL observation about that fact that it is more difficult to land attacks if everyone is spreading out their launch times.

no PL with the universe so small just increases the gap between elite players and non-elite. if you want that, fair enough, but expect a rapid reduction in the already falling number of players.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 20:46   #70
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Can people please shut up about pl in this thread(mods please remove all the shitty posts) and keep this thread somewhere close to its topic.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2012, 21:44   #71
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Can people please shut up about pl in this thread(mods please remove all the shitty posts) and keep this thread somewhere close to its topic.
if you posted on forums more than once a month you would know that threads naturally progress. go read through every recent thread and you will see that they very rarely stay on topic for more than 1 page.

its just forums, people will talk about what they want, deal with it.

Unread 8 Mar 2012, 23:50   #72
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
If you give me more specific requests, I can generate some stats for the last few rounds [once I can do it for one round, the rest are pretty trivial, we have all the launch data etc for previous rounds]
- Fleets launched per tick (attack and defense)
- Roiding ticks
- Roid grab per fleet (effectivity of attacks)
- Recalled fleets per tick in relation to outgoing fleets (x % of 100 fleets recalled at tick a, b, c ...)
- Logins (x logins at tick y)
- Amount of def fleets sent per attack fleet (at certain ticks x)
- amount of ship value (in ressources) destroyed per tick (to spot crashing times)

it will be interesting to compare this stuff with other rounds.

I'll edit this when I find some more

And...

Unread 9 Mar 2012, 07:19   #73
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
Its really a double edged sword... i don't know why everyone is getting their dick all bent about it. The fact is, either way, the most successful attack time is when everyone is asleep, if you don't attack at this time, you dont gain roids. You fail. (ofc shit happens...)

Hence why this game has continued to shrink in size over the years... IM SORRY IM TOO "LAZY" to wake up in the middle of the night for a dumb game... lol... the nerve you kids have...
Your wrong, the most successfull attack time is when the ration between attack ships sen and def ships avaible is the biggest.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2012, 09:58   #74
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
While we're on the subject of stats about launched/landed, any chance you could look into the stats you posted by alliance on the other thread and see why the figures seem to differ from our recollections?
You were the only one who really said that! I can try and look and see but it'll not be for a week or two now; my focus is on the new round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
- Fleets launched per tick (attack and defense)
- Roiding ticks
- Roid grab per fleet (effectivity of attacks)
- Recalled fleets per tick in relation to outgoing fleets (x % of 100 fleets recalled at tick a, b, c ...)
- Logins (x logins at tick y)
- Amount of def fleets sent per attack fleet (at certain ticks x)
- amount of ship value (in ressources) destroyed per tick (to spot crashing times)

it will be interesting to compare this stuff with other rounds.

I'll edit this when I find some more
Can't do stats on roid grab per fleet or amount of ship value destroyed per tick as we don't log the tick that roids were captured or the tick that ships were produced/died. Not sure what you mean by "at certain ticks x".

Last edited by Appocomaster; 9 Mar 2012 at 10:20.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2012, 14:37   #75
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post

12 year olds who are horny for roids should not interrupt the grown ups

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2012, 01:24   #76
Korsan
Always MadcowS

so.. nothing new?
They really don't talk to you Appocomaster?

And...

Unread 13 Mar 2012, 09:36   #77
Appocomaster
PA Team

They do talk to me, there's just no new news currently.
Unread 13 Mar 2012, 16:58   #78
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
They do talk to me, there's just no new news currently.
So as part of the community and THE MAN of pa, can't you tell us about what you talk with them?
"There is nothing new" means there is nothing, as there never was anything they told us.
Is this really their approach to their community? Do they actually know we are not happy with the way they handle things? Do you personally think they will do anything at all for next round (r47)? What mechanisms are there you can use to pull out some information from them? Are there any at all or do they treat you like a random customer?

I shouldn't have quit playing PA as this gives me more time to bug you on forums

And...

Unread 13 Mar 2012, 17:02   #79
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
So as part of the community and THE MAN of pa, can't you tell us about what you talk with them?
"There is nothing new" means there is nothing, as there never was anything they told us.
Is this really their approach to their community? Do they actually know we are not happy with the way they handle things? Do you personally think they will do anything at all for next round (r47)? What mechanisms are there you can use to pull out some information from them? Are there any at all or do they treat you like a random customer?
There is nothing confirmed (waiting on something in the pipeline; the Jagex CEO was on holiday for a week and this has apparently delayed things).

I am certain that those in Jagex who are aware of Planetarion are aware that we're not all that happy with the way things are going at the moment.

I am hopeful that there may have been an announcement by Round 47.
I'm not really willing to reply to any other points that you've made, tbh.

Quote:
I shouldn't have quit playing PA as this gives me more time to bug you on forums
yeah jesus christ dude, start an alliance or something
Unread 14 Mar 2012, 13:29   #80
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Thanks for your replies! It's really much appreciated here.

Fingers crossed that we get an update after this round. If not, I come back for you

And...

Unread 19 Mar 2012, 09:18   #81
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't suppose any alliance has stats on the times at which incomings showed up? Would be interesting to compare then with next round's.
Actually i have all round data since like round 20 from CT, so i COULD compare incs times if that would be appreciated.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2012, 09:41   #82
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

How is this related to jagex!!!! Take it to another thread!!!!
Unread 8 Apr 2012, 07:08   #83
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Appocomaster, any news?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2012, 12:00   #84
Korsan
Always MadcowS

lol. just lol.

And...

Unread 12 Apr 2012, 12:01   #85
Appocomaster
PA Team

The bank holiday and other holidays are causing problems/delays, but expecting action in this area this round.
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 13:26   #86
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Eesh, it's obvious that it's pointless to proceed further ahead on these requests towards Jagex since they haven't/don't ever reply. As Mz pointed out, the game is bringing in a small, but steady, amount of income which they are apparently happy with.

At this point in time, all the talk in this thread makes me look at PA like it's some sort of rheumatic and ill old man which is only kept alive by its family and live support (get it? live support ha-ha). Let it die with dignity, not with CBA at its side. :/

Also, save the manatees and Light!

Just kidding, you can let Light die.
Unread 18 Apr 2012, 22:02   #87
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post

just kidding, you can let light die.
hahaha

And...

Unread 19 Apr 2012, 09:27   #88
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Eesh, it's obvious that it's pointless to proceed further ahead on these requests towards Jagex since they haven't/don't ever reply. As Mz pointed out, the game is bringing in a small, but steady, amount of income which they are apparently happy with.

At this point in time, all the talk in this thread makes me look at PA like it's some sort of rheumatic and ill old man which is only kept alive by its family and live support (get it? live support ha-ha). Let it die with dignity, not with CBA at its side. :/

Also, save the manatees and Light!

Just kidding, you can let Light die.
TBH, as far as I understand it, the game is bringing in a small income but no profit.
They aren't happy with it, they just haven't had the time to look at it and work out what to do with it.
I'm a twitchy mess waiting for news/confirmation/etc so I can actually share with you what is going to happen.
Unread 19 Apr 2012, 12:58   #89
Korsan
Always MadcowS

oh boy... They didnt have time?? ....

And...

Unread 20 Apr 2012, 13:55   #90
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
TBH, as far as I understand it, the game is bringing in a small income but no profit.
They aren't happy with it, they just haven't had the time to look at it and work out what to do with it.
I'm a twitchy mess waiting for news/confirmation/etc so I can actually share with you what is going to happen.

Is shutting this game down, one of the options they are considering?
Unread 20 Apr 2012, 13:56   #91
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofty View Post
Is shutting this game down, one of the options they are considering?
I have not encountered this as being an option ever discussed or considered in all my interactions with Jagex.
Unread 21 Apr 2012, 06:33   #92
Korsan
Always MadcowS

I really wonder how those interactions looked like

- "Hello, how are you guys? Any news?"
- "Nay".
- "mmkay."

(2 weeks later)
- "Korsan stopped playing and turned into a forum troll. Got any news for us?"
- "We said nay. That's official."
- "mmkay."

And...

Unread 21 Apr 2012, 08:08   #93
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I really wonder how those interactions looked like

- "Hello, how are you guys? Any news?"
- "Nay".
- "mmkay."

(2 weeks later)
- "Korsan stopped playing and turned into a forum troll. Got any news for us?"
- "We said nay. That's official."
- "mmkay."
not quite. we're waiting for sign off for something.
Unread 9 May 2012, 22:20   #94
Korsan
Always MadcowS

*sigh*
R47 has anything good to be announced I hope...

And...

Unread 10 May 2012, 00:59   #95
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
and the income will continue to decline until they get their finger out and do something!

i really hope some news comes out soon

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2012, 12:10   #96
Appocomaster
PA Team

seriously ... you don't know how I feel
Unread 12 May 2012, 20:01   #97
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
seriously ... you don't know how I feel
That doesn't sound really confident for me
So they let you sit without any update again? Seriously, what are those people doing?

And...

Unread 12 May 2012, 20:04   #98
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

so they leave us alone, who ****ing cares ?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2012, 20:44   #99
Korsan
Always MadcowS

I'm on a Jihad on jagex. I care.

And...

Unread 16 May 2012, 21:52   #100
Korsan
Always MadcowS

So...
Sign ups start next week and there is still no announcement from Jagex? Am I right when I say Jagex really doesn't give a sh about this? I mean they see us demanding for some interaction. They see us moaning about the current status.
What kind of professional business is it where they don't care about all this?
Appoco if I was you I'd say a big big fu and step down. You have become the punching bag of useless and incapable companies. I'd be seriously mad if I was you...

And...