User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2011, 18:24   #151
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores pwnage

Tbh i would say in spurts that all the contender alliances had large amount of incs.

From playing in xVx we had a solid 350+ incomming fleets for 6 nights running - but on the flipside we also had a few weeks when incommings were almost zero

When our big incommings came tho i thought we coped really well - i remember working out with others in xVx that ND lost in 3 nights what xVx lost in 7 nights and that xVx managed to cap back 4k roids in 1 night on ND.

The thing that screwed ND imo is your fleet choices - although cr/bs has potential to own the round none of the alliances who played it had enough ETD players (i would say you needed an 70/30 or possibly 80/20 split to be good with cr/bs) and with the lack of cloaked anti fi/co this meant it was easier for the fi/co alliances to defleech bigger defensive fleets in on the earlier waves and score a lot of roids on the latter ones.

Also and still my opinion i would say Drac was a massive defsuck in the ND ranks - attacking alliances knew they could pile up fakes on him and suck in a lot of ND fleets leaving the rest of your alliance exposed.

Please stop saying Shaz was a planet win for ND - Asc pretty much played for her... jscanning and pling defence when needed every tick all round.... that makes it a 5:1 and Asc planet win and nothing more.

to gm: Yes xVx crashed value into CT on the last night but as was pointed out to you there was nothing to lose from xVx's side.

If you wanna know the ins and outs of it, i asked Bazza if we could have some fun the last night and try and knock the ND and CT contenders out the top 3 with the plan being that 2nd and 3rd place would be taken by the ToF player and Henrik.

I asked Ult and TGV to hit Drac and i asked p3n to hit 3 5 9 (dunno who that was) and xVx would take on the CT guy (dont remember coords off the top of my head)

Originally i wanted ULt to hit the CT guy but because they had roided himself specifically a few nights before they were reluctant to go again so xVx took the CT guy and ULT took drac as a compromise.

it 50/50 worked out overall. Unfortunatly with nothing to play for xVx's attacking coverage was poor that last night - think only 25ish planets launched out of 74, but nothing i could do about that...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 19:54   #152
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

We were ofc allied to ASC. Shaz was informed by ND or gal m8ts that she had prelaunches nearly every time. Judge and others jpg our top 50 quite often enough to be able to tell her that. So your assumptions are bogus. And without ND deffence (that she organized a lot because she was willing to put the effort in) she would not have made it there. Several random lol waves were deffended off all round. So to try and say that shaz's win was a 5:1 ratio ASC vs the ally that covered most every lol wave there? Absurd.

As far as what ND lost vs what xVx lost lets take into consideration the first x days where ult and app werent there ... in that case you don't come out looking so great. Lets also consider you had incs from 1 FICO alliance and 1 CRBS alliance ... we in those three days had incs from X number of FICO allies ... the only thing that could have possibly prevented that would be 100% xan fak deffing ... if we were a pure fico alliance we might have lost a few less but who knows. Also notice that every alliance we started to hit build up a massive ammount of spec ect ... CT didnt have to do this ... other alliances that we retalled didnt have this either IE the night or two we hit TGV and p3ng after all of this, most of them werent used to ND CRBS incs.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 20:31   #153
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

So yes as your saying we got hit by 1 FI/CO alliance that coudl afford to not build anti cr/bs (CT) as it was napped to the 2 man cr/bs allies (DLR/ND) and ND/DLR the 2 main cr/bs alliances - totalling up to 200 ish attackers with potential for 2 fleets each so 400 incomming fleets - against a 70 man tag which even with faking/3 fleet def could only muster 210 defensive fleets. When you take into consideration that any cr/bs teamup with ETDS's involved would cause serious damage to defending spectres therefore requiring more fleets to cover it our defpool was very quickly drained...

Now reversing that when p3n (45 man tag) and xVx (74 man tag) hit ND at first thats 119 planets which would be 2 fleeting as you always have to leave 1 fleet home for defence - given them an attacking potential 238 fleets. ND can 3 fleet defence using fake fleets ingal and so on or split down there fleets giving them a defpool alone of 240 fleets - but arguements sake we will take it down to 180 as i know you will say my figures are skewed otherwise... this would ND a better chance along with ingal defence (and ASC pling) to cover xVx and p3n incs. Now then you add Ult and App to the mix (2 45 man tags) also 2 fleeting maximum and that adds another 180 fleets taking the total up to roughly 400 incommings - the same as what xVx got... yet you shed your roids twice if not 3 times faster than xVx did - i would say this makes xVx look the better alliance defensively overall.

As far as im aware - xVx lost 9k roids in 7 days and then recapped 4k back in 1 day and then 2k-3k more over the next 2-3 days total...

NewDawn lost 16k roids in 3 days then didnt seem from my eyes to recap any of those roids and instead just ended up gaining along with those around them never making any inroads...

A final point is that when your avoidance with Ultores ended you had a 20k roid lead and a 15 mill score lead - you were behind on roids and got overtaken in 5 days - that pretty poor form in anyones book...
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 21:46   #154
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Can MM please explain how many roids xVx lost (as an alliance on its own against 3) and compared to their loss, how many roids ND lost in the first 2 days of counter incs (when ultores avoidance was over)?

Hint: You lost more than we lost in 10 days.

So good job making yourself look like a complete retard.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 22:29   #155
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Can MM please explain how many roids xVx lost (as an alliance on its own against 3) and compared to their loss, how many roids ND lost in the first 2 days of counter incs (when ultores avoidance was over)?

Hint: You lost more than we lost in 10 days.

So good job making yourself look like a complete retard.
what place did xvx finish btw?
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 22:34   #156
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

not 1st - like ND who cares where you finished if you didnt win?????

CT finished 2nd - so of all the losers they were the biggest ones no??
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 22:44   #157
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

and for the most part your figures are wrong Kaiba ... ND did NOT go xan as you well know so and 80 man tag has 80 fleets fro FICO def ... roughly. So its not the same where you alliance can fake bla bla ect. and you fell to ND and CT now DLR you can add in to make you feel better but I know they didnt launch with us on xVx so whatever they did those nights im really not sure. As ult/app were supposedly hitting them while our avoid was on.

So let re look at this for rough numbers sake you had possible fico incs from CT and ND for the most part .... and you failed PRETTY BAD.

ND however took incs from (lets say for now) P3ng and xVx and still managed to go positive. now here is the fun part you say ND had a possible 180 possible def fleets according to you ... vs p3ng and xVx that was more than enough as we had built up a rather large mmount of fico def (as everyone else built up specs) ... now when you add in two more alliances hitting with FICO the def pool isnt 180 fleets as again we cant fake with no xans ... meaning a 40 man alliance would have 120 feets fico to def with (using fakes) where as we would only have 80 ... so to continue comparing the losses of us to the losses of xVx is apples and oranges. for 1 we didnt give u crap until you had app/ult ... showing xVx cant manage to attack ND tag even with p3ng. (even though people seem to enjoy acting like they did). Now once app and ult came in with def draws fake ect there arent even in any way you look the ships to cover half of those waves without the ability to fake. so to say we lost a crap ton of roids when that number of people are hitting us and we cant fake isnt anything to be ashamed of. Nor have I ever denied it happening. But to attribute NDs losses IN ANY WAY to xVx being any better then you are grasping for strings in order to look better infront of the mighty AD ... and like korsan might need a journey to the real world for a breath of fresh air.
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 22:48   #158
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
not 1st - like ND who cares where you finished if you didnt win?????

CT finished 2nd - so of all the losers they were the biggest ones no??
I would probably sy that too if I was trying to say we did better than ND too :P So even after your 4k roids in one day ... even after ND lost all of tht your alliances def crshes and poor playing coulnt bring you back to NR 1 ... or ever nr 3 ... but saddly 4th .... think im done trying to prove my point when you lot keep boasting that you did so great.
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 23:13   #159
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

it was the attacking crashes that killed xVx - that has been said by all xVx members so far... but ND did no better than xVx so please also dont boast about your alliance on here

As said in a previous post you managed to squander a 15 mill score and 20k roid lead in 5 days - you had had a huge roid lead for a long time and very little incommings - you should have been value heavy - but sadly no you werent from the way you threw your round away.... im assuming ND had lots of mini attack crashes all through that period which lead to the lack of value when the block came knocking
Unread 12 Oct 2011, 23:27   #160
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
and for the most part your figures are wrong Kaiba ... ND did NOT go xan as you well know so and 80 man tag has 80 fleets fro FICO def ... roughly. So its not the same where you alliance can fake bla bla ect. and you fell to ND and CT now DLR you can add in to make you feel better but I know they didnt launch with us on xVx so whatever they did those nights im really not sure. As ult/app were supposedly hitting them while our avoid was on.
I / My gal got attacked by DLR 3 times in the 12 days of incs on xVx. ( 4 times by CT and 2 times by ND too ) funilly enough all showed up at exactly the same moment ND/CT showed up. ergo, STOP saying DLR wasn't part of xVx' inc.

Quote:
ND however took incs from (lets say for now) P3ng and xVx and still managed to go positive. now here is the fun part you say ND had a possible 180 possible def fleets according to you ... vs p3ng and xVx that was more than enough as we had built up a rather large mmount of fico def (as everyone else built up specs) ...
Except for the fact xVx didn't hit ND (bar daytime lolwaves) in the time Ult still had avoidance with you, but hit CT!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 00:19   #161
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

It is hard to believe you are both that stupid. But then I guess I can wait for Korsan to make the gathering of dumb official.

Inf ... 3 incs from DLR in 12 days ... oh my your gal must have been so frustrated ... but sadly I dont even know if that is true as you seem to have no account for the round. ND attacked with CT (and apparently a horrendous joint effort with DLR) the same night that CT avoided ULT ... now I for one dont think their avoidance was or 12 days, maybe a ULT or CT can help with that. prior to ULT/CT avoid being cancelled ND/ULT avoid was over and we started hitting ULT. Either way your incs from us were not that long.

As for your next statement you used the word 'fact' wrong ... as fact would be that The day we crossed xVx you started hitting us with p3ng, this is also un deniable. The first night or two was rough (yet still gave us no significant losses) but after a few def and att crashes your ally lacked any real effort in anything until ult/app joined. If you were hitting CT durring this time they must not of known it because when asked they said they had little ... clearly you went for ND ... we just ganged up on you and had more roids than any one ... to deny this would be absurd. You sir are a moron.

And maybe I should take your word Kaiba, you are after all an expert on fail (Hex, getting kicked from nd who won without you, joining xvx who lost with you, losing with xvx again and falling below ND who had a great planet win and had many other top planets ...) Kudos. And once we started hitting ult you had a lot less incs, ct soon followed (2 days i guess) ... then you were free from most incs and you still failed to do much. Again Kuds.

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 13 Oct 2011 at 00:24.
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 00:25   #162
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As for your next statement you used the word 'fact' wrong ... as fact would be that The day we double crossed xVx you started hitting us with p3ng, this is also un deniable.
except for the fact we were grounded for the first 3 days after that.

Unread 13 Oct 2011, 01:33   #163
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

yes guess we just have a lot of miss information on who was xvx ... so what was it were you grounded or were you hitting CT because you cant seem to make up your mind ... or were you just lol waving nd durring the day?

Keep in mind Kaiba said the crashes that hurt were on ATT and durring the time you all were failing the worst was while ND was hitting and you were trying to hit back ... *awaits more stupidity*
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 01:35   #164
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Except for the fact xVx didn't hit ND (bar daytime lolwaves) in the time Ult still had avoidance with you, but hit CT!
I mean I just cant figure out how you were doing all of this at once ... lollerskates.
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 01:36   #165
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
except for the fact we were grounded for the first 3 days after that.
Just so I canthrow in a roflcopter
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 05:01   #166
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread hurts my brain. Guess what, guys? You both ****ing sucked! Now for the love of god shut up.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 05:02   #167
Influence
Finally retired

ok so from the first day of mass inc on xVx til the last day of ult/xVx/app attacks on ND:

ND/CT/DLR hit xVx, xVx grounded for 3 days (monday-wednesday) xVx roids lost: 5.5k, ND roids gained: 2.4k
xVx temp-napped ND, xVx hit CT 3 days, ND hit TGV/p3n (thursday-saterday) xVx roids gained: 7k. ND roids gained: 6k
ND 'backstabbed'* xVx, ND/CT/DLR hit xVx, xVx grounded for 4 days (sunday-wednesday) xVx roids lost: 12k, ND roids gained: 6.4k
ND hits Apprime (iirc), CT/DLR/(ToF/Asc/Rock) hit xVx, xVx attempts retal at ND but mostly grounded (thursday) xVx roids lost: 4k, ND roids gained: .6k
xVx/Ult/App hit ND (friday-saterday) xVx roids gained 5k, ND roids lost: 17k

xVx total lost roids: 21.5k over 8 days of inc
ND total lost roids: 17k over 2 days of inc

xVx total gained roids: 12k over 5 days of attacks
ND total gained roids: 15.5k over 11 days of attacks

http://tgv.zapto.org/alliance/xVx/history/summary/
http://tgv.zapto.org/alliance/NewDawn/history/summary/

----------------------------------------------------------------

sunday after that xVx had a bit TA on CT which failed, ND/CT/DLR/App started hitting ult, and ult grounded. xVx got help from p3n and TGV for another 2 days of attacks on ND, before switching back to CT.

Unread 13 Oct 2011, 07:13   #168
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ok so from the first day of mass inc on xVx til the last day of ult/xVx/app attacks on ND:

ND/CT/DLR hit xVx, xVx grounded for 3 days (monday-wednesday) xVx roids lost: 5.5k, ND roids gained: 2.4k
xVx temp-napped ND, xVx hit CT 3 days, ND hit TGV/p3n (thursday-saterday) xVx roids gained: 7k. ND roids gained: 6k
ND 'backstabbed'* xVx, ND/CT/DLR hit xVx, xVx grounded for 4 days (sunday-wednesday) xVx roids lost: 12k, ND roids gained: 6.4k
ND hits Apprime (iirc), CT/DLR/(ToF/Asc/Rock) hit xVx, xVx attempts retal at ND but mostly grounded (thursday) xVx roids lost: 4k, ND roids gained: .6k
xVx/Ult/App hit ND (friday-saterday) xVx roids gained 5k, ND roids lost: 17k

xVx total lost roids: 21.5k over 8 days of inc
ND total lost roids: 17k over 2 days of inc

xVx total gained roids: 12k over 5 days of attacks
ND total gained roids: 15.5k over 11 days of attacks

http://tgv.zapto.org/alliance/xVx/history/summary/
http://tgv.zapto.org/alliance/NewDawn/history/summary/

----------------------------------------------------------------

sunday after that xVx had a bit TA on CT which failed, ND/CT/DLR/App started hitting ult, and ult grounded. xVx got help from p3n and TGV for another 2 days of attacks on ND, before switching back to CT.

and u can never calc how much value ND lost while crashlanding on xVx planets.. so that roidgains of ures are quite misleading neways..

let me tell u something u know already, but dont want to admit: u thought u were smart - u werent as usual; u had most of the round without incs to grow ure value; u crashed ureself away from top with a few days; u ended 1 spot higher than xVx - yet u proved that u were alot weaker than xVx

have a nice new dissapointing round
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 12:42   #169
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lols lets not talk about xVx crashes here ... or after how amazing xVx is yet we still managed to finish with more roids then they had all round ... golly I wish we had your skill. Then maybe I could cling to the thread that we are better from losing 10k roids to a Lot more incs than xVx had ... *sigh* but then again I must have denied this the 80 times you said it b4? Noooope. We get it ... you were great good job *LOL*
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 13:17   #170
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

i cba nemore kinda.. but damn i love this smiley

soo..

have a nice new dissapointing round
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 14:10   #171
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

As a public service so nobody has to read 4 pages of soul destroying brain farts i shall summarize . xvx were shit , nd were shit and ct were shit , well played ult . Ps if someone is stupid enough to attempt to contradict please note that there are no upper and lower levels of being shit so arguing who is shittier is pointless

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 14:13   #172
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
As a public service so nobody has to read 4 pages of soul destroying brain farts i shall summarize . xvx were shit , nd were shit and ct were shit , well played ult . Ps if someone is stupid enough to attempt to contradict please note that there are no upper and lower levels of being shit so arguing who is shittier is pointless
youre shit!!!! Now lets play some xbox live!
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 14:31   #173
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I love how ManiacMagic completely ignores Influence's roid loss post.

This shows how you argue dude. Every word you speak disqualifies you as a serious discussion partner.

Thanks Influence for putting some facts in! It clearly shows that ND can't play anything but fence games. Once they are under fire, they break down - no need to argue there my hairy little friend MM.

And...

Unread 13 Oct 2011, 16:57   #174
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I love how ManiacMagic completely ignores Influence's roid loss post.

This shows how you argue dude. Every word you speak disqualifies you as a serious discussion partner.

Thanks Influence for putting some facts in! It clearly shows that ND can't play anything but fence games. Once they are under fire, they break down - no need to argue there my hairy little friend MM.
*sigh* actually he again was wrong about a lot and again changed his facts ... and again still came out sucking ... so I really see no need to continue on with him.

So thanks korsan for blindly following the lame Good round!! hah
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 17:43   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I think this was the overall opinion of Infulence and myself - our only gripe was that ManiacMagic is insisting ND had a good round when infact it was equally woeful....

Yes you finished 3rd and we finished 4th but as gzambo says - were both losers - the only point of note is the roid lead and score lead you had at one stage - at no point was xVx that far ahead of the pack
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 17:51   #176
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
lols lets not talk about xVx crashes here ... or after how amazing xVx is yet we still managed to finish with more roids then they had all round ...

With 10 more members you had 8k more roids - or 10 800 roid planets as its better known - oh and a lower avg roid count for the record
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 19:29   #177
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This thread hurts my brain. Guess what, guys? You both ****ing sucked! Now for the love of god shut up.
well said! :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 20:42   #178
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*sigh* actually he again was wrong about a lot and again changed his facts ... and again still came out sucking ... so I really see no need to continue on with him.

So thanks korsan for blindly following the lame Good round!! hah
MM with respect it did take days for xVx to lose a relatively minor amount of roids considering the amount of incs at the time. It is also a fact we took 4k roids back in one night (yes other alliances joined in like they joined in against us at more than one time in the round). It is also a fact xVx targetted CT way more than ND if you take the round as a whole.

Yes xVx ****ed up in attack crashes which meant we finished 4th. However ND defence was utterly shit when faced with any sizeable amount of incs, and that is why you finished 3rd. DK leeching defence did not help you either.

If your really going to argue against that then you have lost all sense of reality, and there is no point in continuing this discussion.
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 20:43   #179
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
well said! :P
Lol - attack crashes cost CT the round, so it's not like you can talk either!
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 20:47   #180
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He wins simply by not participating in this little mudfight.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 13 Oct 2011 at 20:49. Reason: mz defending gm; what has this world come to.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 21:29   #181
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

why do people keep saying there's no point continuing this discussion and yet they continue it......
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 21:30   #182
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Lol - attack crashes cost CT the round, so it's not like you can talk either!
Actually it was one huge def crash that lost us the round oh and CBA
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 23:26   #183
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

Quote:
DK leeching defence did not help you either.
you are either dumb or very miss informed. i had 6 waves of inc in 4 days every one of which was a fake. 3 of them landed to die. Kind of east to tell fakes. So shut the **** up

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 23:31   #184
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I think this was the overall opinion of Infulence and myself - our only gripe was that ManiacMagic is insisting ND had a good round when infact it was equally woeful....

Yes you finished 3rd and we finished 4th but as gzambo says - were both losers - the only point of note is the roid lead and score lead you had at one stage - at no point was xVx that far ahead of the pack
Actually all I said was we enjoyed raping xVx for too long. clearly evident ... then you all jumped on me cause xvx is soooo good :P
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 23:32   #185
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
With 10 more members you had 8k more roids - or 10 800 roid planets as its better known - oh and a lower avg roid count for the record

and a lower score ... but who is counting.
Unread 13 Oct 2011, 23:38   #186
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
MM with respect it did take days for xVx to lose a relatively minor amount of roids considering the amount of incs at the time. It is also a fact we took 4k roids back in one night (yes other alliances joined in like they joined in against us at more than one time in the round). It is also a fact xVx targetted CT way more than ND if you take the round as a whole.

Yes xVx ****ed up in attack crashes which meant we finished 4th. However ND defence was utterly shit when faced with any sizeable amount of incs, and that is why you finished 3rd. DK leeching defence did not help you either.

If your really going to argue against that then you have lost all sense of reality, and there is no point in continuing this discussion.

Pfffft im telling CBA on u jerk!!! I guess it depnds on what you consider sizeable ... two fico allies wasnt bad but we simply dont have the ships/numbers for all the others ... def wasnt to blame for that we simply just dont have the spots :/ oh well on to next round
Unread 14 Oct 2011, 00:39   #187
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

seriously guys, the round is over, go out, have a drink, get laid!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2011, 01:49   #188
Korsan
Always MadcowS

And for God's sake MM: Reply in ONE post. If you dont know how to multi quote PM me i will tell you!

Let me close this (for me) with some words:

ND did what they can best: Focussing on one alliance per war. They usually nap their backs free which they again did well (no criticism here, even if i dont like this tactic). They successfully played the flagship game and took top ranks by taking ASC on board. Even if I don't like it - they did what was best for them politics wise.

Ultores: Played good politics as well. Sit back and see, let allies bleed until they can pass them without a war and take the lead in the nick of time. Again - Cards were played very well!

xVx: Refused to play blockwars v43 which was a very bad decision when our enemies dont do same. They were outnumbered and defended well but fked it all up once they had a chance to counter attack by crashing massive attack fleets.

CT: Tried to follow NDs path with little success but good effort.

Now to speak some grown up words: GG all! Let's keep our words for ourselves now and let the ships speak next round

And...

Unread 16 Oct 2011, 02:37   #189
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
seriously guys, the round is over, go out, have a drink, get laid!
You attempt to get drunk every Friday on red wine! :-P
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2011, 00:49   #190
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

tbh from ults point of view:
we gained millions of value from nd crashes..
while other alliances only gave us value loss mostly with crashing..
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote