User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 17:16   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Important Ascendancy announcement.

We have succesfully recruited Light and Kenny.
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 17:19   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Important Ascendancy announcement.

Quote:
<ricoshay> (22:50:44) *(@ Munin ) kenny has been added to #ascendancy and given level 100 access to me.
<ricoshay> it passed
<ricoshay> !
<Kenny> :|
<Kenny> ...what?
<Kenny> ...are you sure?
I can guarantee you that there's nobody more surprised at this than I.

Well, perhaps maybe Benneh / mz / Dark-Strider!

(Please come back to the channel guys? We can be friends again now!)
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 17:52   #3
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Asc seems to be recruiting anybody it can at the moment, to try and ensure RR doesnt get roided by The Horde again next round. Its a bold tactic, we'll see if it works!
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 19:25   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

We need to recruit a ton seeing as a ton of people leave because of people joining!
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 19:27   #5
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Asc seems to be recruiting anybody it can at the moment, to try and ensure RR doesnt get roided by The Horde again next round. Its a bold tactic, we'll see if it works!
**** it lets test that theory
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 19:39   #6
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
**** it lets test that theory
Testing now...

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 19:58   #7
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Kenny at least is a good player, Light will kill your patience - in pa terms we speak of "overkill".

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 20:05   #8
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Since when has Kenny been a good player?

I believe JBG once described Kenny as having an inability to play PA.
Unread 18 Dec 2010, 21:44   #9
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 00:16   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Fail
Hi max, can i join apprime please?
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 03:04   #11
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Kenny at least is a good player
To be completely fair, Kenny has never pretended to care about individual success in the game. I think one could agree that his metagame abilities are, if nothing else, above average for the typical planetarion player, yes?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 06:13   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
Hi max, can i join apprime please?
aww sh*te benneh you're only reason to join asc :crymeariver:
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 11:07   #13
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

i predict kenny will be kicked in one week.

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 13:45   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

how many are actually playing this round?
cause I m top 100, and I have launched 3 attacks without pods, and 2 attacks on wrong coords.

I m just saying!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 13:51   #15
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Did you post this in the wrong thread or something?
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 14:34   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Falling standards.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 14:48   #17
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider View Post
Since when has Kenny been a good player?

I believe JBG once described Kenny as having an inability to play PA.
He did.

Right before my alliance won R38.

BOOM.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 16:47   #18
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure it's no problem for an alliance winning a round despite one of its HCs being a moron.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 16:53   #19
t3k
The Video Guy

Tell that to Imperia :P
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:20   #20
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
He did.

Right before my alliance won R38.

BOOM.
but that win was despite you not because of you

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:26   #21
Firebird

Kenny less of the abuse. Been nothing but kind to you :P

Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:43   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
but that win was despite you not because of you
Actually, no - NFI wouldn't have won without my input. Fact.

Edit: NFI won inspite of my 'vac-mode' stunt end of round, at which point the alliance had already won. I doubt there's many people in NFI who'd say that I was counter-productive overall. The only two "mistakes" was the time I said on the forums about 'never breaking an alliance' (or some shit) and the vacmode thing. I'm not saying nobody else could have done what I did, I'm saying nobody else did.

Edit again: I really don't want to start talking about NFI again. The alliance won, I helped it do so. Surely this shit was all laid to rest 2 rounds ago?

Last edited by t3k; 19 Dec 2010 at 17:51. Reason: no more nfi talk please!
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:43   #23
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Kenny less of the abuse. Been nothing but kind to you :P
Well, obviously I wasn't talking about you!
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:45   #24
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
See, it's attitude like that which makes people dislike you Kenny.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 17:56   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
get yourself to **** ... Sun_tzu and lordn are more than capable even with you absent.

edit...

Quote:
Its players like benneh and yourself Asc needs to keep
not more egotistic players

Last edited by Paisley; 19 Dec 2010 at 18:28.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 18:38   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm pretty sure we couldn't have won r30 without Kenny.
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 18:42   #27
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
I'm surprisingly ok with people disliking me. But that doesn't make what I said any less true.

Paisely, Sun_Tzu and LordN wouldn't have put together a full(ish) tag had I not pursuaded them to, so wouldn't have ever been going for the win. Patrikc wouldn't have worked with Tzu/LordN had I not pursuaded him to, and I recruited a large number of people to the tag (some from Evo, and from Xyph/RaZeR by proxy). I'm not saying Tzu/LordN aren't capable of doing anything without me, I'm saying that I (along with the other HC) made NFI what it was, and helped keet it running smoothly for (almost) the entire round. Now quit your trolling tyvm!
Unread 19 Dec 2010, 19:18   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After careful deliberation with myself, I have decided to close this topic for basically being a Kenny/Light bashing thread. Not what AD is for.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Closed Thread