User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:17   #251
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Official Angels Announcment

if omen are fat enough exil will hit them

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:24   #252
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Yes, I do think that everyone should have attacked eXi earlier in the round because eXi winning by doing galraids because the rest of you guys are too spineless and incompetent to hit them just makes the round really really fking boring
In all your brilliance, Kila, you really are a very clueless individual. Why do you think everyone didn't attack eXilition earlier in the round?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:33   #253
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trying to go 1v1 with eXi would be a little silly as they probably know that they will lose, and Omen are there to pick off easy roids from alliances that try to go to war with eXi, and since eXi aren't playing politically, Omen aren't going to get hit by eXi :>
Its scarey when u think an alliance twice our size thinks that they cant beat us. Numbers alone give them a distinct advantage.

Quote:
Yes, I do think that everyone should have attacked eXi earlier in the round because eXi winning by doing galraids because the rest of you guys are too spineless and incompetent to hit them just makes the round really really fking boring
I had alot of fun today. 21 hostile fleets, DCing in the middle of the day, landing on a roid fat target then losing all the roids plus more.

This is what PA is about, give and take and getting ready for the next night/day.

Spending all day on AD complaining about who should hit who is fkn stupid. Get your fleets on the move and actually try to get #1 plzthx
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 20:46   #254
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
This is what PA is about, give and take and getting ready for the next night/day.

Spending all day on AD complaining about who should hit who is fkn stupid. Get your fleets on the move and actually try to get #1 plzthx
I saved like 4 angels today with my defense fleets, lost 600 roids, almost shat myself over worry on my exam, got home and initiated roids(!), and got ready for another night. Can't say I didn't enjoy it at least a little, but I'd rather you didn't 7-wave me tomorrow too.

And yeah, we're actually trying to fight for #1.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 21:12   #255
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

qebab: the first and basic rule for wannabe-rhetoricians is this:

If you cant disprove the main arguement of your opponent, focus on neglibilities (e.g. grammar mistakes "You are talking about politics and dont even know how to spell 'hypocrisy'???") or just make up some statements that are easier to handle with (e.g. "You think you are the best alliance! arrogant twat!!")

Like I said, in a discussion like this facts dont matter. You could serve them up on a plate and still they would not get it. The whole meaning of a 'block' is to rally more players the the enemy. If you have three times as many planets ingame you will most likely have three times as many monkeys on the boards defending your actions, which makes the entire discussion pretty much useless.

Like I stated earlier, you can flame angels as much you like - I couldnt care less and to a certain agree can even understand, why you hate them so much.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 21:20   #256
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
I couldnt care less and to a certain agree can even understand, why you hate them so much.

Shouldn't take things so personal.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 21:35   #257
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They are playing Bonnie Tyler - It's a heartache, next door. That's how I feel right now and I take it very persoanally :angry: </drunk>

Edit: seem to have misplaced some tags ))):

Edit: Now they're playing Alice Deejay and all is forgivcen

Unread 10 Nov 2006, 21:36   #258
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

kila, you said yourself you dont play and u have absolutely no ****ing idea whats going on this round.
your whining about alliances should kill exi make you sound lame. any1 with half a brain knows this round is still completly open. and hc's arent here to make ppl who DONT EVEN play happy by going after exi, they look for their best option instead of entertaining kila.

do you really think that by making yourself look like egotrippin captain clueless on boards will make allainces hit exi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2006, 23:44   #259
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
do you really think that by making yourself look like egotrippin captain clueless on boards will make allainces hit exi?
Yes.

I'm not actually telling anyone to hit eXi anymore, I'm just in despair at the utter incompetence of the alliances as they all think of eXi as a threat but seem to be too silly to work something out between themselves.

I also claimed to not know what was going on 3 weeks ago, does it not occur to you that I might have actually started playing inactively and looked at Sandmans every day? I mean, with my increased activity on the forums, its not very likely is it?

Chipz, you can't really claim that bigger alliances any better off in wars as it has been proven in round 12 and 13 that the smaller alliances with better players are better, and its pretty much common knowledge that the ~45 players in the eXi tag ATM are the best group of players playing together in PA atm.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:01   #260
rain

rain can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
In all your brilliance, Kila, you really are a very clueless individual. Why do you think everyone didn't attack eXilition earlier in the round?
If I were you I'd stop posting really. NAPing eXi was really your best move this round...FOR THEM!!! You just gave away r19 ally rank1 to them. And I really believed Omen can make it this round. Whos gonna beat eXi now? Angels? Good luck hoping they'll keep on fighting your war. I wonder what Omen members think about this smart action of yours. But they're probably to noobs to realise whats happening, to scared to say anything or brainwashed already. Not even close the member quality omen had few rounds ago. Oh well, good luck fighting for whats left of this round. (Note to eXi HC: don't forget to thank omen in your ceremony speech)
To all those pro Exi posters: Stop bullshitting ppl with lines like "eXi is to far away, out of top5, cant catch up, not playing ftw" etc, this ain't kindergarden's forums, you know. You're only 20 mill score to #1 and getting closer. You just need 20-30 planets to join your tag to win the round. If you're smart you'll only do it in the last week ofc. In fact, removing scanners and cov opers from ecuation, your average score is way over those other alliances in game. You won't even need to add top planets to tag, decent ones will do. Ppl are good at math around here, you'll figure it out sooner or later. You really think for a second that anyone healthy minded still thinks that you won't go for the win. That when round ends you'll still have 40-45 members in tag only?
Tip on how to beat eXi: They must be hit from begining of the round till end. Keep presure on them from the start. That's how they beat 1up every round. Oh wait, 2/3 of round passed and no one really seemed to be able to even slow them down. They at the same score difference to #1 spot as they were 2 weeks ago. They did catch up in roids though and their average score looks better than ever. Well done so far, eXi boys.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:08   #261
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Disagree.
Havent read further down. My commesnt were straight from the horses mouth.

Go figure.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:15   #262
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
if omen are fat enough exil will hit them

No way.

Exi are a LOT more clever than that.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 01:22   #263
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^

I had alot of fun today. 21 hostile fleets, DCing in the middle of the day, landing on a roid fat target then losing all the roids plus more.

This post wins my vote for post of the round.

When will people reaslise, thats its fundemntal to pa, that it doesnt matter WHO wins, but tath the winner gets a CHALLENGE.

War, hitting each other, tactics, fun.

Sitting doing nothing for each alliance is boring, and all it does is make tha game boring.

Exi winning easily? Is that good for anyone?

Good for angels? No, they just get bored and quit.
Good for ND? No, they just egt bored and quit.
Good for Exi? No, they just get bored and quit.

In order to challenge oursleves, and our enemies, we need action.
Hiding and fencesitting helps no-one.

I have said it before, and i say it again. It doesnt matter WHO wins. What matters is the winner has CHALLENGE.

If exi win, when having a challenge, I will be the first to congratulate.
If it looks like another alliance will win without challenge, well then that is one nice big target.

I dont care about who wins/loses/sitss there. All i care is that pa provides a challenge to the winners.

It would be nice to think that everyone agrees with such sentiments.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 03:50   #264
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

rains rant is shit!!

aside from that, id like to believe that nd/omen HC's do have a plan on how to approach the FUTURE weeks of this round. a short term plan (3-5 days of pounding angels into the ground) is just crap. theres over a third of the round to go!
so lets see what follows.

everybody loves a good fight. we might just have it? (oh gawd please!)
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 04:48   #265
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
If I were you I'd stop posting really. NAPing eXi was really your best move this round...FOR THEM!!! You just gave away r19 ally rank1 to them. And I really believed Omen can make it this round. Whos gonna beat eXi now? Angels? Good luck hoping they'll keep on fighting your war.
There is no non-aggression-pact between eXilition and Omen. I am very sorry to break your wet dreams and repeat myself, but my plans never included on fighting Angels' wars for Angels (ie. fighting for the former #1 alliance and their block a fight against #6 alliance).

Quote:
I wonder what Omen members think about this smart action of yours. But they're probably to noobs to realise whats happening, to scared to say anything or brainwashed already. Not even close the member quality omen had few rounds ago.
Yeah, we do lack you. So the bullshit quality has definately gone down - a lot.

Quote:
In fact, removing scanners and cov opers from ecuation, your average score is way over those other alliances in game.
Wow, now, your intel really sucks. The scanners and cov oppers aren't in tag.

Quote:
They must be hit from begining of the round till end. Keep presure on them from the start.
So who was it who was working on that? Angels, from the picket fence? Good boy rain, now get a clue.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 10:18   #266
rain

Quote:
There is no non-aggression-pact between eXilition and Omen. I am very sorry to break your wet dreams and repeat myself, but my plans never included on fighting Angels' wars for Angels (ie. fighting for the former #1 alliance and their block a fight against #6 alliance).
Unfortunatelly(for you), ppl talk. Gal statuses, scans, they all talk. Stop lying.

Quote:
Wow, now, your intel really sucks. The scanners and cov oppers aren't in tag.
My intel really beats yours at any time of day. They do have scanners in tag plus they have planets out of tag

Quote:
So who was it who was working on that? Angels, from the picket fence? Good boy rain, now get a clue.
You really plan on hitting eXi sometimes this round? Ever thought some of the ´friends´ you made along this round might turn against you exactly the time you hit eXi? Probably not. Tip for you to use next rounds: Always start with strongest rival, don´t left it in the end after everyone else is your enemy.

Even if you move and start attacking eXi the last 2 weeks, it will still not be enough. Roids are overrated last weeks of the round, they wouldn´t care less if they´d lose `em. They will protect their fat planets from top gals, and will work on xp with the rest of them, 3fleeting. How many weeks left till end? 3?

Non-english babble - not allowed. -furball

Last edited by furball; 11 Nov 2006 at 13:04.
rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 10:59   #267
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Did I miss something? Didn't keiz and rain use to be buddies?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 11:01   #268
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Did I miss something? Didn't keiz and rain use to be buddies?
long long time ago
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 11:05   #269
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it's all an elaborate ploy to cover up rain spying in angels!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 11:16   #270
rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it's all an elaborate ploy to cover up rain spying in angels!
damn, busted
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 11:33   #271
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
It seems like you all got what you wanted anyway now. Angels are hitting eXilition, eXilition and Omen and ND and LCH and godknows who are waving Angels. Surely this will win you guys the round right?

Oh the martyr! And it's not only Angels getting waved. Don't forget the flak you brought into this. And you brought this upon yourselves so quit whining already. Did you see ND or Omen cry like little babies when Angels/ToF/VsN were ganging up on them one at a time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
will ND stop riding the preverbial fence and actually grow some balls and attack eXil with Angels et al now that they have dethroned Angels from 1st?

the plot thickens :O

Oh stfu Mek. Us on the fence? We're busy taking roids from your block that you started before we did anything. Is that sitting on the fence? You could also go jappering about the same jiberish somewhere else. It's getting old already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
just the way you guys made out angels must hit exi or the universe will collapse?
rofl. Please show me posts where we've been saying that. All I see is a bunch of Angels and ToF (mainly you m8) whiners saying that ND should do it. I wonder why. Propably so you could sit on the fence while we do the fighting.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 12:49   #272
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Unfortunatelly(for you), ppl talk. Gal statuses, scans, they all talk. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. There is no non-aggression pact.

Quote:
Ever thought some of the “friends“ you made along this round might turn against you exactly the time you hit eXi? Probably not.
Yeah, a bit like Angels did - "friends" who turned against us.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 14:12   #273
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Yeah, a bit like Angels did - "friends" who turned against us.
Stop pretending to be retarded, they didn't turn "against" you, they didn't intentionally screw Omen over, they were just too stupid to see that going for galraids for more roids would be shooting themselves in the foot.
If Angels wanted to screw you over, they could have easily turned their block onto you and Omen would be out of the running with ND/LCH/Angels block on their backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
No way.

Exi are a LOT more clever than that.
I actually don't think that eXi will be making any real political decisions this round, they said that they wouldn't and they haven't thus far, so I don't think they'll be starting any wars.

Quote:
Because you were too retarded to try to co-operate maybe?
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 14:30   #274
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Because you were too retarded to try to co-operate maybe?
Quote:
they were just too stupid to see that going for galraids for more roids would be shooting themselves in the foot.
7 XP and a golden roid for answering your own question, perhaps? (Assuming we extend "you, and they", to most of the alliances around)
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 15:53   #275
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
(Assuming we extend "you, and they", to most of the alliances around)
The "you" was collectively aimed at the HC of the top 5 alliances.
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 22:17   #276
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

to much pointless bantering
lets speak on facts
2 2 9 4 23 Angels (-1) 76 322 1,848,776 24,455 110,926,543 2.20 -17.2% 2.9% -18.4% 2.9%
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 22:55   #277
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiscent
to much pointless bantering
lets speak on facts
2 2 9 4 23 Angels (-1) 76 322 1,848,776 24,455 110,926,543 2.20 -17.2% 2.9% -18.4% 2.9%
Stop confusing us with your lies and made up statistics
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 23:53   #278
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Stop confusing us with your lies and made up statistics
hey aren't u meant to be on gd with all the kool kidz?

Unread 11 Nov 2006, 23:55   #279
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
hey aren't u meant to be on gd with all the kool kidz?

OMG Mod goes off-topic!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 02:37   #280
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitinA
OMG Mod goes off-topic!
lolz
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 11:19   #281
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ohh a bitch fight and i missed it :-(
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 12:56   #282
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Oh the martyr! And it's not only Angels getting waved. Don't forget the flak you brought into this. And you brought this upon yourselves so quit whining already. Did you see ND or Omen cry like little babies when Angels/ToF/VsN were ganging up on them one at a time?

Oh stfu Mek. Us on the fence? We're busy taking roids from your block that you started before we did anything. Is that sitting on the fence? You could also go jappering about the same jiberish somewhere else. It's getting old already.

rofl. Please show me posts where we've been saying that. All I see is a bunch of Angels and ToF (mainly you m8) whiners saying that ND should do it. I wonder why. Propably so you could sit on the fence while we do the fighting.
Tbh that says it all ^^

We were waved for 3 nite straight by Vsn, P|M, Tof and Angels. (you know the usual tactic, tof and vsn get sent in first then angels roid after a few hours later) Omen experienced this when they went to war with angels, and then angels turned to us. Now angels and the rest of this 'nap' was it called? (i would call it a block) They now complain we are not hitting exi. Correct me if im wrong but when were you guys showing your balls toward hitting exi when you were all hitting us and omen?

Edit: Btw, just to clairfy, i am not reffering to the past 3 days. I was reffering to the incident over a week ago that led to all of this in the first place. Thank you for the neg rep btw reffering to 'cant you take the heat?' What heat? There isnt any

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 12 Nov 2006 at 14:13.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:21   #283
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Tbh that says it all ^^

We were waved for 3 nite straight by Vsn, P|M, Tof and Angels. (you know the usual tactic, tof and vsn get sent in first then angels roid after a few hours later) Omen experienced this when they went to war with angels, and then angels turned to us. Now angels and the rest of this 'nap' was it called? (i would call it a block) They now complain we are not hitting exi. Correct me if im wrong but when were you guys showing your balls toward hitting exi when you were all hitting us and omen?
stop talking shit assassin coz angels havent targetted nd last 3 days. we targetted a few gals with nd last night no more , so stop bullshit
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:28   #284
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

i was reffering to what brought us to target you. Not the last previous 3 days. Please keep up.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:36   #285
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

What an amusing thread. may i ask, what was the point in making this thread? Was you especting sympathy? Was it propoganda gone wrong? I dont see the logic in this at all.

Now i am not playing this round, or for a fair few for that matter, but i have bin getting information from players that i trust which still play. As far as i can see, Angels and there Nap as they call it (ie meaning Tof, VSN, and P|M which have now become Vsn?) Decided to attack Omen when Omen went to war with angels (correct?) Then when omen were loosing (due to the fact it was 4 on one) This 'Nap' decided to turn its attention on ND.

So lets face it, this was obvios that Omen and ND were going to find each other eventually and combine against this 'Nap' and of course respond. So, im afraid you cant now claim they are being cowards, when of course you guys were playing the old 4 on 1 tactic on them instead of hitting exi in the first place. But of course now your being hit hard, your now complaining that they should be hitting exi instead? Thats how i see it so far. You (the Angels block/nap what ever you want to call it) forced ND and omen down a route that could of bin avoided, and now your complaining? It seems to me you were the ones who were being cowardly, and now your being hit hard your playing the old 'we should all be hitting exi' card. YOU had the numbers to take on exi early on, but you decided to concentrate soly on Omen and then ND. Therefore you shaped this war. You only have yourselves to blaim so stop winning.

And as far as this thread goes, as i said ealier, what is the point?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:36   #286
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
if ND didn't attack them before, do you really think they'll attack them when they have a *gasp* 700k lead on angels?

"I mean.. COME ON" (/jimmy)
gap is now 3 and a half million...

when you gonna grow some balls ND*?

* 1up v2.0

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:43   #287
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

* 1up v2.0
Didnt angels also once have this lead while targetting ND with there 'nap'?

As i said above this can be used both ways. They shaped the war, and are now failing.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:55   #288
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i just find it a bit sad that ND are playing Omen and LCH like bitches...getting them to do the dirty work of killing angels for them.

you have Angels going for eXilition, Omen/LCH running flak for ND

only clear gains from this come to ND who have, in the last 3 days, shown they can gain a pretty impressive lead off the back of sitting back and letting other people do theyre dirty work for them. aside from eXilition the only alliances with a chance of winning this is angels or ND imho. and by having 4 alliances eliminate Angels ND have played a pretty smart move.

Unread 12 Nov 2006, 13:59   #289
qebab
The Original Carebear

On my part it is more the "We won't hit eXilition because that would mean the dirty Angels would hit us" thing that I feel is ironic. Don't get me wrong, being at war against eXilition has been great fun for me so far, but the whining about Angels politics and how noone could trust us so they couldn't hit eXi without us doing it first is, in hindsight quite funny when all those who couldn't trust us actually did the same thing they were afraid of us doing.

Edit: Yes, I repeat having been at war with eXilition has been fun and I am by no means "whining" about it. And having fought them, I don't have the same fear I did, that they will win the round, at least not without getting another 10-20 members.

Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:05   #290
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i just find it a bit sad that ND are playing Omen and LCH like bitches...getting them to do the dirty work of killing angels for them.

you have Angels going for eXilition, Omen/LCH running flak for ND

only clear gains from this come to ND who have, in the last 3 days, shown they can gain a pretty impressive lead off the back of sitting back and letting other people do theyre dirty work for them. aside from eXilition the only alliances with a chance of winning this is angels or ND imho. and by having 4 alliances eliminate Angels ND have played a pretty smart move.
Did you not read my last few posts? U speak of Angels as if they are just one alliance. Angels targetted ND alongside tof, vsn and P|M before ND went with omen. Angels bassicaly signed their own death. If Angels and there flak had chosen to target exil from the beggining (as they claim their such a threat, which i agree they are) then surely ND and omen would not have joined forces? Just becuase Angels are now hitting exi, does not excuse the fact before hand they, to me, saw ND and Omen as threats and hit them one alliance vs 4. Their pollitics have failed them. So please stop trying to put the blaim on ND and claiming they are cowards.

I agree ND are playing good tactics tbh. They have taken advantage of a position Angels put them in the first place. Well done to ND

Thank you Game for the Spelling/Grammer correction.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 12 Nov 2006 at 14:21.
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:06   #291
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

It amuses me greatly that you're pressuring ND to hit an alliance 25 million score below them, yet refuse to acknowledge that 3.5 million score (the difference between ND and Angels) is a pretty small gap.
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:12   #292
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It amuses me greatly that you're pressuring ND to hit an alliance 25 million score below them, yet refuse to acknowledge that 3.5 million score (the difference between ND and Angels) is a pretty small gap.
oh the hypocrisy

Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:32   #293
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what? are you admitting to your hypocrisy or are you calling him one when you're the hypocrit?

?!??!

oh no the level of idiocy in this thread has reached a far too convoluted level for to take
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:34   #294
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
It amuses me greatly that you talk about score while even someone like me after a 9-rounds- break only needed a few minutes to understand the formulas and importance of value and roids instead of score.

Fits in my picture of the playerbase in this round.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:39   #295
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
It amuses me greatly that you talk about score while even someone like me after a 9-rounds- break only needed a few minutes to understand the formulas and importance of value and roids instead of score.

Have a nice vacation?
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:40   #296
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You have a slightly biased view though on what should be done and why...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:45   #297
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz

I agree ND are playing good tactics tbh. They have taken advantage of a position Angels put them in the first place. Well done to ND
I don't think anyone can be sure whether this was a good option until the end of the round. What it definitely seems to be, at worst, is the least horrible one. That is what people do not appreciate about the ND position.
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:47   #298
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
what? are you admitting to your hypocrisy or are you calling him one when you're the hypocrit?

?!??!

oh no the level of idiocy in this thread has reached a far too convoluted level for to take
im very interested in how you came to the conclusion that i am a hypocrite?

Unread 12 Nov 2006, 14:50   #299
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:

Might also have somthing to do with the scan urls i have saw of your planet the past few days. Seems you had the whole alliance defending you. Thats also a good start to keeping a good rank/position.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 12 Nov 2006, 15:40   #300
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

* 1up v2.0
Aren't you contradicting yourself there? First claiming that ND have no balls and then saying that they are 1up? You certainly can't claim that 1up have no balls as they have been at the center of wars in each round that they have taken part in, they even went 3 vs 1 in round 14 against LCH/Insomnia/Hydra.

I agree with jer