User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2006, 18:27   #101
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If I was a HC in the top four alliances I'd get together, split eX into four, and wave the targets for a day solid.

a) it doesn't give eX a straightforward target for retribution
b) they have a shit load of roids
I believe that would be a fantastic idea.

a) as you said it doesn't allow eXilition to target one alliance, however i'm sure they would hit the weakest alliance or make an agreement to prevent targetting.
b) see how powerful eXilition is
c) provide a nice little growth for the top alliances and maybe a more relaxed night.

I believe eXilition are a great target and as you said roid fat.

If I was a BC I would look at eXilition and lick my lips. Sadly most alliances are scared of fully twatting them for a few nights because they don't want to hamper there alliances chances of winning.

Its a funny situation where any of the top 4 could win. Why start a war now when you are there or there abouts.

eXilition on the other hand have what 40 players? Over 500 roid average and almost over 1 mill score in average.

Now if I remember correctly in round 12 1up had circa 69 members (scanners were in tag) the other aliances LCH et al had 100 members. I would say although 1up was very cut down and slim in its members it still had some dead weight.

eXilition on the other hand as noted in this very own thread by eXil members is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz^
We are trying to do our best. We just felt the need to only have our core
I would argue the eXil core is probably the best group of players left playing together in this game. They have no dead weight. They got rid of that. All they have are players who want to play for them and hardcore.

Now tell me is this not a threat?

Yes they are a 40 man alliance, yes they are in 7th. But once major wars begin (which I believe they will eventually) you watch this 40 man alliance possibly gain new players but most importantly gain roids and score easily. If no one is targetting why start a war, just roid the fattest planets.

Everyone is scared of eXilition.

In fact if I was eXilition HC I would be cheeky and tell my members to drop there fake nicks, make it known they are eXilition and I reckon they wouldn't see any targetted incoming.

Fact of the matter is earlier on in this round everyone was saying "exil arent in top 10, they only have 30 members." Before the round begun everyone was saying "exil arent playing properly, they are having a fun round, they wont be #1" and now people are saying "dont target exil they arent even top 3, they wont become #1"

See the pattern.

Hats off to eXilition, you are still proving you are the best alliance in the game at the moment. If you win (which you will try and do if you can) I will of lost all faith in all alliances.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 19:48   #102
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Ok I can see the reasons to target eXilition, who wouldn't hit roidfatties, I have to laugh quite hard at your post though because clearly you fail to see the following:

The top 42 planets in Omen and ToF do have comparable size/value/scores (with ToF being even quite a bit more roidfat then eXi/Omen!)
Angels and ND are higher on XP, but still not far away at all on roids/value.

Just because we have less players intag doesnt mean others havent got lesser planets, it just means they got more so-called 'dead-weight'. Where that actually is an advantage (more fleets, more flak etc.)

Your post is nothing more then just propaganda to get people to launch on eXilition (which ofc. I can't stop you from doing, but it surely is biased as hell.)
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 19:53   #103
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Alessio/372000
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 19:59   #104
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe that would be a fantastic idea.

a) as you said it doesn't allow eXilition to target one alliance, however i'm sure they would hit the weakest alliance or make an agreement to prevent targetting.
b) see how powerful eXilition is
c) provide a nice little growth for the top alliances and maybe a more relaxed night.

I believe eXilition are a great target and as you said roid fat.

If I was a BC I would look at eXilition and lick my lips. Sadly most alliances are scared of fully twatting them for a few nights because they don't want to hamper there alliances chances of winning.

Its a funny situation where any of the top 4 could win. Why start a war now when you are there or there abouts.

eXilition on the other hand have what 40 players? Over 500 roid average and almost over 1 mill score in average.

Now if I remember correctly in round 12 1up had circa 69 members (scanners were in tag) the other aliances LCH et al had 100 members. I would say although 1up was very cut down and slim in its members it still had some dead weight.

eXilition on the other hand as noted in this very own thread by eXil members is

I would argue the eXil core is probably the best group of players left playing together in this game. They have no dead weight. They got rid of that. All they have are players who want to play for them and hardcore.

Now tell me is this not a threat?

Yes they are a 40 man alliance, yes they are in 7th. But once major wars begin (which I believe they will eventually) you watch this 40 man alliance possibly gain new players but most importantly gain roids and score easily. If no one is targetting why start a war, just roid the fattest planets.

Everyone is scared of eXilition.

In fact if I was eXilition HC I would be cheeky and tell my members to drop there fake nicks, make it known they are eXilition and I reckon they wouldn't see any targetted incoming.

Fact of the matter is earlier on in this round everyone was saying "exil arent in top 10, they only have 30 members." Before the round begun everyone was saying "exil arent playing properly, they are having a fun round, they wont be #1" and now people are saying "dont target exil they arent even top 3, they wont become #1"

See the pattern.

Hats off to eXilition, you are still proving you are the best alliance in the game at the moment. If you win (which you will try and do if you can) I will of lost all faith in all alliances.
lol pig.

didn't even bother to read teh whole thing.. just teh "lets warmonger" shred.

Lets assume 1 of those top4 alliances didn't in fact participate on the hit against eXil (with whatever excuse) as JBG insinuated. What would be the most likely allie for eXil then? Could/Would eX make a signifant element for the eventual outcome? Yes they would.

Ofc I realise it'd hurt 1uppers' - such as u - pride to c them finally win 2nd round in a row. Just that u'd have to realise being 7th isn't anywhere near to the top.

Good to start early tho.
"Just to make sure..."

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 20:40   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd hope pig would be slightly more concerned with his alliance for this round actually winning rather than preserving some daftly incomparable record from six rounds ago.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 21:28   #106
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
About planets out of tag, we can't 100% prove it (on AD), but by now top alliance should have enough intel to know we really are playing with our current numbers. Also Lok I can substantiate this on irc if you actually want to know.
My point is no one can substantiate anything without either plain out lying or revealing the extent of their intel.

The second's unlikely, the first is stupid if you get caught.
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 21:46   #107
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i am pretty sure that they will end the round in your tag (or at least not in the eXi tag), if not i owe you a beer
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 23:39   #108
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
i am pretty sure that they will end the round in your tag (or at least not in the eXi tag), if not i owe you a beer
Ssssshhht! Don't reveal how we in Ascendancy are going to win this round!
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 00:02   #109
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

shhhhhhh
now you've told em
/me smacks heartless
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 00:10   #110
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Your posts all sux.. HK's posts are teh win! \o/

p.s. I'm loving the conspiracy theory of Asc harbouring exilition players.

Same same same.

Ei, prestel - cleaning up for the upcoming shindig?
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 07:35   #111
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I think the real question people are asking is if eXilition are recruting or not.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 13:48   #112
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i really have the urge to hit some exi planets now
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 14:17   #113
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Holy Planetarion Alliance Rankings Batman!

eXilition are now rank 6!

Will our caped crusaders make it to that magic number 5 spot?
Will the dastardly villains manage to thwart their plans?!
Find out in another mind-numbingly boring episode of "EXILITION ARE EVIL LETS KILL THEM ALL", only on AD!
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 14:42   #114
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well their growth combined with a few recruits would make them a threat.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 15:05   #115
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Well their growth combined with a few recruits would make them a threat.
In the current situation they won't even need recruits.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 15:09   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
In the current situation they won't even need recruits.
maybe.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 15:37   #117
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

RD 12 Part 2. GG exil. You guys deserve it.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 16:55   #118
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

so what actually happened r12? :|
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 17:29   #119
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

we won with 66% the membercount of the rest of the top alliances; however we had scanners out of tag and did kick some inactives and recruit some top opposition planets.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 18:12   #120
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd still be surprised if eXilition won this round. They can't withstand a full-scale attack from Angels and their allies. The question is: when will Angels attack? (ND aren't the kind of alliance to make a risky attack in this situation, and I'm not convinced that Omen are aggressive enough to do so either). Whilst there are significant risks in attacking eXilition, there are a lot of roids there to be stolen, and whoever beats eXilition will know that they can beat anyone else in the game.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 18:18   #121
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Dude, it's you who started the "omg hit eXi" propaganda. Not the other way around.
I didn't ask anyone to hit eXi, I don't really care which ally wins, I'm allianceless and pretty much inactive. I just remembered reading something about top alliances targetting eXi when they attain the #7 rank, and pointed out that they had done it, my post is a question as to whether or not they will be targetted - it was not a plea for everyone to hit them (unlike most of the eXi posts on AD going "Plz dnt hit us we r not plying srsly!!111"

Last edited by _Kila_; 30 Oct 2006 at 21:41.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 20:35   #122
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

we are obviously not going to win, but we're not going to loose either. We're gonna loose roids, but not our value. Our value and stamina have always been our strengths. We won't give up.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 21:16   #123
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
p.s. I'm loving the conspiracy theory of Asc harbouring exilition players.

Same same same.

Ei, prestel - cleaning up for the upcoming shindig?
Oh course we are already for the meet. not just pr0nstars on this one. The rooms are all ready, tickets booked for the football, pompey v watford, and i suppose i better tell multihunters everyone playiong from my network.........

but anyways, back on topic, yes the top alliances are too worried about their own positions to declare war on anyone. Its just a roid race really.

but Ascendancy got hit hard today so perhaps an alliance has decided to hit exi......... I mean target one alliance, afterall.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 21:33   #124
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I got proof of eXi having planets out of tag. (logs from people in eXi out of tag )

Atleast this was the case less than 2 days ago.

How many I am uncertain about, but that they are more than 42. Yes they are.

Have they recruited in round. Yes they have.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 21:55   #125
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

25k roids and highest avg score with only 42 members in tag, Id say regardless they are worthy targets and leaving them alone all round is foolish.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 22:02   #126
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I got proof of eXi having planets out of tag. (logs from people in eXi out of tag ).
Likewise I have logs of eXi saying they will go for the win if it is possible. Would be an interesting climax to an otherwise fairly boring round.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 22:12   #127
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Likewise I have logs of eXi saying they will go for the win if it is possible. Would be an interesting climax to an otherwise fairly boring round.
no more boring than any of the other rounds, at least no one is running away with it, and there is alot of fighting at the top.
Unread 30 Oct 2006, 23:09   #128
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
25k roids and highest avg score with only 42 members in tag, Id say regardless they are worthy targets and leaving them alone all round is foolish.
like it has been explained before, take the top 42 players from other top alliances, and im sure you would have a better correlation of who is stronger
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 12:50   #129
Stoom
Bragpack™

I have logs which state Angels is with ToF and VisioN.
Also got logs which state Omen is with TGV, Post|Mortum and Vengeance.
Some other logs say ND is with LCH.
Oh and just came across some logs where Omen and Angels guys coordinating attacks on some eX!

OMG! I have logs where a certain Omen HC states they will let the Angels block hit eXi so they can take care of Angels!

Btw don't mistake our out of tag planets with Ascendancy members, since we only provide them with targets and jgps and let them save our members ingal!

p.s. P|M having command troubles and on the verge of disbanding?

Last edited by Stoom; 31 Oct 2006 at 12:57.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 13:04   #130
Heartless

41 Planets against 155 + flak. 123 Slots against 465. Gonna be tough
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 13:07   #131
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Proof of anything, even if true, cannot be believed. Anyone who claims to have the truth has far too many incentives to lie about it.

I'm amazed by the fearfulness shown by pretty much all of the top three. Wars are not won through inaction - only bold, decisive moves can guarantee victory. Machiavelli is quoted as saying that "There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others". Why Angels have postponed an inevitable war this long is a mystery to me, and why they seem to be only half-heartedly fighting it now is equally puzzling.

I'm going to make an uninformed guess that ND and Omen aren't getting all that much incoming right now (they will disagree with me publicly, because every alliance wants to pretend that they get lots of incoming, and even small amounts of incoming feel like a lot at 4am anyway), so why aren't they growing faster? Again, they're not showing the determination necessary to win. They should be all-out attacking, trying to catch up to Angels' roid lead. Remember that momentum is very important in PA; a few good nights' roiding is very good for morale, whereas constant low growth tends to produce boredom. Assuming that whoever wins the round is going to have to beat a) eXilition and b) another top 3 alliance, they should be trying to build up that momentum now.

If I had a decent fleet, I'd be roiding ToF right now. They're fat
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 13:37   #132
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
like it has been explained before, take the top 42 players from other top alliances, and im sure you would have a better correlation of who is stronger

umm no the top 42 from the other alliances wouldnt have 25k roids. So my statement still stands that regardless if they are a threat to win or not, they have nice roids and value and make good targets to hit.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 14:10   #133
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Now that I'd like to see - since as far as I'm aware our naps extend to a total of 2 planets --- that's it - no alliances - just 2 individual planets....

Hmmm - maybe we can get those 2 planets to block with us

notsure
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 14:50   #134
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
Now that I'd like to see - since as far as I'm aware our naps extend to a total of 2 planets --- that's it - no alliances - just 2 individual planets....

Hmmm - maybe we can get those 2 planets to block with us

notsure
You don't need a NAP in place to form a co-operative unit of alliances, so long as there is a general understanding that when the shit hits the fan, the alliances in question will work together. Moreover, the logs might not even mention a NAP between those alliances - any such arrangements may be attack-based only, or at least only provide that the alliances will avoid targetting the other alliances of the block (e.g. hitting Omen-heavy galaxies if you were TGV).
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 15:12   #135
Heartless

On a different sidenote, could a mod please keep on updating the topic of this thread on a daily basis so that we all can take the piss at the incompetent top 4? ;-)
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 16:35   #136
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
I'm going to make an uninformed guess that ND and Omen aren't getting all that much incoming right now (they will disagree with me publicly, because every alliance wants to pretend that they get lots of incoming, and even small amounts of incoming feel like a lot at 4am anyway), so why aren't they growing faster? Again, they're not showing the determination necessary to win. They should be all-out attacking, trying to catch up to Angels' roid lead.
We were receiving incomings from three alliances, in a targetted fashion, a little under the weekend and during it. This said collective of three alliances has certain agreements made between them that makes it just stupid for an outsider (like Omen) to start hitting eXilition (with them, or without them), as we'd just get leveled by the said treaty of three afterwards. If this brings us to a position where we decide the winner, we're definately not voting for the participants block of three, even less paving their roads helping them out with their #1 threat.

We've fought some wars this round (as you may notice from our roid graphs), so it's probably not very surprising we're now collecting ourselves for perhaps another run of it. The pitch is fairly open, and the political descisions alliances such as ND, eXilition, and Omen make are broadly dictated by the descisions the triad does. Even ND+LCH can't just ignore the fact that 219 > 123 > 69 > 42.

Quote:
I have logs which state Angels is with ToF and VisioN.
Oh and just came across some logs where Omen and Angels guys coordinating attacks on some eX!
Boy you have a lot of logs. Wonder if they're as reliable as my neighbour's dog? And yeah, I admit into Omen having shot a galraid at a galaxy with a single eXilition planet in it, and on the target list, while Angels (not doing their daily "time to tell Keizari what we are up to" -debriefing) was sorting some stuff on eXilition. So yes, we're officially teamed up to beat the shit out of eXilition with the occasional galraids that happen to target one or two eXilition every now and then.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 16:47   #137
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Boy you have a lot of logs. Wonder if they're as reliable as my neighbour's dog? And yeah, I admit into Omen having shot a galraid at a galaxy with a single eXilition planet in it, and on the target list, while Angels (not doing their daily "time to tell Keizari what we are up to" -debriefing) was sorting some stuff on eXilition. So yes, we're officially teamed up to beat the shit out of eXilition with the occasional galraids that happen to target one or two eXilition every now and then.
You don't get my reply. It's a somewhat sarcastic response to pig and Wishmaster. Still more reliable then you or your neighbours dog however!
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 16:49   #138
Heartless

Quote:
We've fought some wars this round (as you may notice from our roid graphs), so it's probably not very surprising we're now collecting ourselves for perhaps another run of it.
Wait, wait, several wars? Do you actually have a clue what a war is? Hint: it's not swapping some roids with alliance x or y for a few nights.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:17   #139
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Looks like somebody was listening to you
fbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:24   #140
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Wait, wait, several wars? Do you actually have a clue what a war is? Hint: it's not swapping some roids with alliance x or y for a few nights.
Granted, you're probably right there. Reform: we've probably been more active in more or less intentional attempts to hop off the fence, with a lot of alliances today running on the "we don't want wars, they are bad" -attitude, which probably won't win them a round like this one.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:28   #141
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Granted, you're probably right there. Reform: we've probably been more active in more or less intentional attempts to hop off the fence, with a lot of alliances today running on the "we don't want wars, they are bad" -attitude, which probably won't win them a round like this one.
Tell me Keizari, who are the bad guys who have to take all the blame here? I can't see you taking any of it, so it has to be Angels, Angels and Angels, am I right?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 18:45   #142
Heartless

Quote:
Why don't you just force one of the alliances off the fence then? There is no try. Do it or do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Tell me Keizari, who are the bad guys who have to take all the blame here? I can't see you taking any of it, so it has to be Angels, Angels and Angels, am I right?
There are no bad guys. Only chickens.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 19:11   #143
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
There are no bad guys. Only chickens.
Fair enough. But that wasn't what I wanted to ask, I wanted to know how it is that Angels alone end up with all the blame for letting this happen (in his eyes anyway) when there are several others who can stop this.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 19:20   #144
Heartless

Quote:
Fair enough. But that wasn't what I wanted to ask, I wanted to know how it is that Angels alone end up with all the blame for letting this happen (in his eyes anyway) when there are several others who can stop this.
As the current #1 angels should have an interest in maintaining it. Obviously angels rather fencesit instead of actually going to war in order to maintain that spot in the sun.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 20:38   #145
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Angels is sitting with a deal with group of alliances, and are ranked first at the moment. Why would anyone else, outside the deal, feel like starting to hit eXilition just to make things easier for Angels?
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 21:31   #146
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
these alliances generally consist of members who quit when they get roided hard or fleetcaught or as heartless said "CHICKENS"

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 22:36   #147
TheGoaT
Old Timer

someone please explain to me what fence is being sat on. Considering I get nightly incoming from alliances such as ND/lch/xvx/omen/tgv/p|m, and I attack those allainces back, who is sitting on a fence?

Keizari you keep pointing fingers saying theres a block of 3 attacking poor poor you, do you not realize the same thing is happening to the other side? Not really sure how you are wronged in some way.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 22:58   #148
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbd
Looks like somebody was listening to you
idd, the someone who obv. listened are ND, but actually ND retalled on us, for us striking them the other night. And one must admit they did it quite successful. But this is not the end, rather it just started really, because now we are hot

Last edited by GrandAdm Thrawn; 31 Oct 2006 at 23:04.
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 23:01   #149
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Keizari you keep pointing fingers saying theres a block of 3 attacking poor poor you, do you not realize the same thing is happening to the other side? Not really sure how you are wronged in some way.
action - reaction.
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 23:44   #150
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
someone please explain to me what fence is being sat on. Considering I get nightly incoming from alliances such as ND/lch/xvx/omen/tgv/p|m, and I attack those allainces back, who is sitting on a fence?

I'm not complaining getting incomings, I'm just saying that there's really no incentive for me, ND, or xVx, nor LCH, to start paving your path to #1. Considering our members get nightly income from Angels, Vision, eXilition, Tides of Fire, VGN, Orbit, Hidden Agenda, Rock, F-Crew, LCH, Insurrection, ND, xVx, P|M, ToF, and Fury, there must be a huge block there.

I'm saying, that, if Angels/the community is so concerned about eXilition winning the round, what do they expect the #2, #3, and other who aren't involved in the #1's team to do, start licking the pavement so that #1 doesn't have to react to anything that might threaten their position?