User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 22:53   #1
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Old...

..but it would be nice if we could do this yet again (has been a few years since I saw it)

Where do you stand

It is a political test to see where you stand in the political compass.

Maybe we could also post what parties we voted for in the last election/are going to vote for in the next.

And maybe wich country we are from...
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:11   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Old...

i swung from slightly to the left over to the middle then to the right as my exgf pushed her hippy ideals onto me about saving the planet.

(it just made me mad so i ended up wanting to bomb poor people and stealing their oil or expoiting them with capitalism)
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:14   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74

In the last election I did not vote. It would have required a nearly 1 1/2 hour round-trip to vote in a Labour stronghold. If I did vote it would probably would have been for the Lib Dems as I didn't want to vote Labour due to the lies and the such, and I don't vote tory.

I don't know who I will vote for in the next election as it all seems to me to be a bit pointless at the moment. the main parties are shit and the little parties wouldn't have a clue what to do if they actually won.

Edit: Location: Wales, UK
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 26 Jul 2005 at 23:27.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:25   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41

UK, voted Conservative at the last election to attempt to reduce Labour's unhealthy large majority (in a seat where the Lib Dems couldn't win).

I'm an Independent, not affiliated to any political party.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:32   #5
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Economic Left/Right: 1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.44

A happy semi centrist position. I'll vote either way but sympathise with the right more often than the left.

Strange, a year ago I was far more liberal; seems it has swung the other way now.

Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:32   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38

same-ish as last time, and the time before that...

UK, voted Labour last time, was leaning towards Lib Dems but live in a constituency where they always come 3rd so the anti-tory strategic vote was preferable.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:38   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Voted lib dem last election...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:43   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46

uk, voted greens last time

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 27 Jul 2005 at 00:02.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:47   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

economic left/right -2.63
social libertarian/authoritarian -2.77

voted for GW Bush

Depends on who is running. Will not under penalty of death vote for Hilary Clinton.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 23:53   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Depends on who is running. Will not under penalty of death vote for Hilary Clinton.
why not, exactly?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:07   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

+9.13, -4.97

Questions are slightly less stupid than before, but still stupid.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:12   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
why not, exactly?
I do not trust her.
I have not catalogued all of the things which I have been made aware of over the years but have formed the opinion that she has one aim in mind and that is personal power. She claims to be the voice of the little man and yet she is more aristocratic in her attitude toward anyone who isn't a big fish that it makes me want to puke.

She makes Nixon look shy and retiring. I hated Nixon. I get the same feeling from her that I got from Nixon. Like Nixon, if she feels you are her political adversary, she will stoop to any depths to try to take you out. Her and James Carvel have refined the politics of personal destruction to new levels of venom.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:27   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

i am still pro gandhi.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:34   #14
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Economic Left/Right: 6.63

Switzerland - voting right-liberalism.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 00:43   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

I am not too impressed with the quiz tho *shrug*
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 01:22   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/poli...2.13&soc=-2.05

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 27 Jul 2005 at 01:36.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 01:54   #17
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Economic Left/Right: 5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

I guess a degree in Economics has pushed my Economic level from around -2 three years ago to +5 upon graduation.

Surprised with -5.44 on the Social Scale. I was hovering around the -7 point a few years back. Oh how minds change!
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 03:22   #18
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.46

Last election i wasn't old enough to vote (but only by 2 months ), but i probably would've voted Lib Dem
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 05:10   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

I don't vote. Whatever party you vote for, the goverment wins!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 06:00   #20
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

My political compass did not change since we did this last time, but I noticed they took Jean Chretien off the chart. I was closest to him then. Now I'm somewhere between Gerhard Schroeder and Nelson Mandela.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.21

2004: did not vote
2002: straight republican
2000: about half republican, half democrat and one libertarian. (Voted for Gore for pres. and a libertarian for my personal representative in House of Representatives)
Before 2000: I normally vote for people based on what they say they believe and their record not parties.

From Texas
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 08:51   #21
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Economic Left/Right: 5.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

The economic one seems to have more or less stayed the same since last time but I think the social one has changed from around 2.

I voted Conservative in the last election and live in Wales.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:07   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -9.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.49

Answering how I presume they mean the questions to read. Some of the questions depend on what exactly they mean - if they mean in general or under today's social arrangements, etc. My traditional objections against this kind of thing still stand (see the older threads).

I'm from London, in the UK. I didn't vote at the last election for the reasons Snurx gives <3.

The last time I voted in national elections was 1997 I think, where I voted for Comedian Mark Steele who was standing for the Socialist Alliance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:18   #23
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Economic Left/Right: -0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.77

didnt change a bit since the last time
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:29   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I do not trust her.
I have not catalogued all of the things which I have been made aware of over the years but have formed the opinion that she has one aim in mind and that is personal power. She claims to be the voice of the little man and yet she is more aristocratic in her attitude toward anyone who isn't a big fish that it makes me want to puke.

She makes Nixon look shy and retiring. I hated Nixon. I get the same feeling from her that I got from Nixon. Like Nixon, if she feels you are her political adversary, she will stoop to any depths to try to take you out. Her and James Carvel have refined the politics of personal destruction to new levels of venom.
and yet you voted for Bush?
says a lot about your 'great country' that you voted for the candidate that represents your view the least.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:33   #25
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.38

Last time I took this test it was a very different story (I think I posted the result here but cant find the thread - must have been purged). I think it was Something like

Economic Left/Right: -0.2
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.4

Was practically neutral anyways. I suspect in the last few years my thinking has changed somewhat, i appear to be getting more left wing anyways.......
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:45   #26
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95

About a year ago I was -6, -2.
I think the most the change was the random factor due to stupid questions (do I answer what they are trying to ask here, or what they're actually asking?), and I used very few 'strongly'.

Voting: Didn't vote / Won't vote
Norway
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:49   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Economic Left/Right: -3.38

over there with ghandi.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:57   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.13

Also heading towards the likes of Ghandi heh.

I've always voted and shall continue to vote for Liberal Party (Australia).

..and I'd sooner off myself than vote for the Labour party under any means. They are a concern at the moment, we are almost a one party nation, with only the position of PM being held by Liberal, all states & territories are otherwise under Labour control.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 10:08   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-7.63, -8.15.

i realise dante will probably scoff at me getting a high libertarian rating on account of my view that if we're going to give the police and government enormous power, we might as well give them ones targeted at doing their stated jobs, rather than leaving them to invade other countries or stop-and-search random black people to pass the time; for my part i think it's about accurate.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 10:45   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i realise dante will probably scoff at me getting a high libertarian rating[...]if we're going to give the police and government enormous power
Well this is the issue. The test (and any test which has yes/no type responses) presumes you're accepting certain boundaries and so don't really reflect unconventional/unexpected/"extreme" political views very well.

So the question "Do you think the rich pay too much tax". I don't really know how to answer that. I don't think anyone should pay tax, so yes I guess they do. But then I know they're interpreting that as an anti-equality view, which it's not. Their left/right-economic axis is full of the same misconceptions they criticise at the beginning of their test. Do I think corporations should be regulated by the government? Well I don't want either to exist. Which box do I tick?

A better type of test would probably be some sort of full-length RPG where you're shown a full range of situations and see how you react to each, where your sympathies lie or something (chaotic good for life!). But then again who could be ****ing bothered?
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:50   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So the question "Do you think the rich pay too much tax". I don't really know how to answer that. I don't think anyone should pay tax, so yes I guess they do. But then I know they're interpreting that as an anti-equality view, which it's not. Their left/right-economic axis is full of the same misconceptions they criticise at the beginning of their test. Do I think corporations should be regulated by the government? Well I don't want either to exist. Which box do I tick?
In my opinion the worst question is "It's fine for society to be open about sex, but these days it is going too far." What if you don't think it's fine for society to be open about sex? Do you click disagree? You can't do that because it suggests it isn't going too far when it has already.

At least they changed that question which used to read something like "Businessmen mostly only wish to benefit themselves". Well I think most people agree with that, but the options were agree/disagree when ethical/unethical would have made far more sense.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:53   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

A drastic swing to the left, same as usual on the Liberal scale.

No party affiliation, but i do have a gigantic Liberal Democrat banner hanging from my ceiling.

Voted Lib Dem last time obviously in Stirling, which was a safe Labour seat (and still is). Would vote for my local Labour MP in East Ren (he lives accross the road and is a nice guy)

I'd pretty much vote for anyone to keep the Conservatives out.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:04   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im doing the test now but i thought id stop to ask a question...

what on earth is this supposed to prove?

"When you are troubled, it's better not to think about it, but to keep busy with more cheerful things."

???

and this:

"A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system."

its clearly true, but how is your answer meant to effect your political compass?

edit:

finished,

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.67

I live in london/manchester UK and voted for the lib dems at the last election. Although i dont belong to any parties as i dont agree with significant amounts of all of their policies.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:17   #34
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

well, it clearly is an advatage, isnt it? it doesnt ask if that advatage is enough to counter the disadvatages of such a system.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:22   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
well, it clearly is an advatage, isnt it? it doesnt ask if that advatage is enough to counter the disadvatages of such a system.
thats pretty much what i was getting at.

I strongly agreed anyway, so it will probably assume im some sort of fascist now.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:06   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Old...

I don't do online politics tests. I've never seen a single one that wasn't seriously flawed in some way.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:26   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't do online politics tests. I've never seen a single one that wasn't seriously flawed in some way.
If you saw pictures of a Tory candidate and a Labour candidate standing side-by-side, but one of them was wearing knee-length leather boots, a long coat and sunglasses, would your vote be swung by this fact or not, even if it meant voting for the 'other' side.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:30   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Women and ethnic minorities have enough trouble achieving selection, so I seriously doubt that a goth would ever be selected to fight a seat by either Labour or the Tories.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 15:49   #39
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Women and ethnic minorities have enough trouble achieving selection, so I seriously doubt that a goth would ever be selected to fight a seat by either Labour or the Tories.
stop avoiding the question by bringing "reality" into it.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 15:52   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can only talk about reality. Ideally, goths would rule the world as a kind of enlightened aristocracy, but that's not going to happen, alas, alas.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:03   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im only slight less of a libertarian than Gandhi and Nelson Mandela, and im almost entirely a lefty now .... thats a horrific shift since i last took this test, and im guessing a good portion of the changes to my psyche have come about thanks to anti terror legislation and the actions of individuals in the name of their god.

I feel like Dante, but without smelly trousers
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:06   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

+4s are smelly trousers. They're smelly trousers for piss-streaked old men who enjoy golf.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:12   #43
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Do I think corporations should be regulated by the government? Well I don't want either to exist.
I am sure that you have probably expanded on this thought in other threads at other times but I am interested in what you think society would be like if both were abolished. Or is society another thing which would be abolished. I ask this with all due respect and NOT our of a desire to argue about it. It is a concept that is foreign to me and a point of view that I would like to understand even if I don't agree with it.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:42   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
am interested in what you think society would be like if both were abolished.
Well, it depends what you mean by abolished and what form the abolition took. If suddenly we woke up tomorrow and there was no government (or more specifically, no services which are currently provided by what we call government) then the world would be worse for many people (probably most or nearly all in the Industrial World - I don't know what the situation is exactly like in India/China or most of Africa). This certainly applies to corporations too. People often make very simple (and silly) cases like "Well, most of your food comes from corporations so you'd starve without them!" - obviously no-one is advancing the idea that an economic/political vacuum is particularly desirable and I'm not saying we rip these things down right away.

And this is a key point. The Communist Party in Russia and the Apartheid Regime in South Africa were both blights on their respective nations, yet in some senses for some the situation was worse directly after their abolition/end. This is to not to say that either system was somehow secretly brilliant, more that often transition (if handled incorrectly) can be painful and often "some system" is better than "no system" even where the "some" is highly flawed.

But if you mean abolition over time and in the correct manner then this is a different issue. I suspect that in the longer term the world would be a better place without either institution. Of course, I am speaking specifically - I am not referring to "all businesses run by private individuals for personal financial gain" when I say corporations, and I am also not referring to "all services provided not-for-profit on a regional/national basis" when I say government.

How the world would look specifically is a very difficult question, and in some senses is impossible to answer. If corporations are abolished in a thousand years time then the world would look very different to if they were abolished next week (i.e. our social relations depends very highly on prior / existing technological or economic development). On top of this, there is something perverse about a libertarian giving a top-down account of how things should be. On many fields, I have no idea how they do/will/should operate - and neither do I claim to. I can speak on subjects I know a little about, more generally but how (say) sewage would be handled is totally beyond me. I would imagine that those who work in such an industry would have a great number of ideas, but you'd need to speak to them about that.

Sketching generally I would like to imagine that in the long term government (that is bodies which we are obliged to obey/fund under ultimate threat of violence) would be gradually replaced by voluntary bodies acting out of the spirit of solidarity and self-development. Corporations too, although I suspect there will always be for-profit organisations, I just hope they are not given immortal personage as is currently the case.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 27 Jul 2005 at 16:53.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:43   #45
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
He's an anarcho-syndicalist I believe.
so Dante's like Dennis from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'?, except maybe Dennis has cleaner trousers
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:46   #46
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Economic Left/Right: 2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.31

So that's why I have so many red blobs! I'm a Facist Neo-Liberalist in a forum full of Anarchistic Communists! I landed slap bang in the middle of Tony Blair, Jacques Chriac and Gehrad Schroder on their little chart.

Either the majority of this forum's members represent a minorty of society or the Greens are going to win the next election by a huge landslide.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:47   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
Either the majority of this forum's members represent a minorty of society
Yes, they do, and I praise Allah for it.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:48   #48
dda
USS Oklahoma

Thank you. I understand that libraries are full of books about how things should be organized this way and that way. It is much more interesting to talk to someone about their own ideas. Interactive learning so to speak.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 16:50   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Dante is a great advocate of 'interactive learning' as well. Especially with regards to 17-year old emo kids whose tight little cheap PVC skirts don't quite hide their smooth thighs and pert little asses.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 27 Jul 2005 at 17:19.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 18:51   #50
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
Economic Left/Right: 2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.31

So that's why I have so many red blobs! I'm a Facist Neo-Liberalist in a forum full of Anarchistic Communists! I landed slap bang in the middle of Tony Blair, Jacques Chriac and Gehrad Schroder on their little chart.

Either the majority of this forum's members represent a minorty of society or the Greens are going to win the next election by a huge landslide.
I think it has more to do with your almost legendary lack of ability at CS.

Ho ho

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote