User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:01   #51
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: British police gone nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
And check out a line from the first post. The first post, which started the thread and offered the thread title up for debate.

I wish your threads did the same thing.
The original post was not what irritated me. It was all the crap that came after. The people were just creating the "truth" from nothing. Do you remember "cutting down the rain forest to build houses?"
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:08   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I fail to see how turning yourself into the worst poster on the boards was a mature response to a few posts that angered you
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:10   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I should point out that the only person you've identified as annoying you (and yes by the way his posts were silly) was norwegian.

yet your 'i'm going to make myself so shit that i get banned' crusade has so far created 2 threads of nonsense attacking Britain.

this does seem ever so mildly unfair.

couldn't your next one be 'norwegians eat babies' or something?
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:10   #54
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: British police gone nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The original post was not what irritated me. It was all the crap that came after.
A lot of people said that the German minister's point was either nonsensical or far-fetched. Those who somehow 'supported' his statesments were rebuked by others. There was plenty of argumentation on that and other points.

What exactly was it about this that implanted the idea that trolling about, as you have been, would be a good idea?

If you can't grasp, or at least, come to terms with, the fact that other people may have contrary views to your own, and that passions may be excited in the heat of debate, then you may need to review whether or not using an internet forum of this nature is a good idea.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:12   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There has been some talk about getting rid of the Posse Comitatus Act. That, unfortunately, would be the next step to an autocratic government.
Oh I fully agree, I'm not exactly supportive of anything even vaguely authoritarian. My point was that a president willing to take steps in a direction for what I'd consider to be invalid reasons should at least having the saving grace of taking similar steps for better, yet still invalid reasons. Natural disasters are pretty much the only time I support wide-scale government intervention.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:18   #56
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
A lot of people said that the German minister's point was either nonsensical or far-fetched. Those who somehow 'supported' his statesments were rebuked by others. There was plenty of argumentation on that and other points.

What exactly was it about this that implanted the idea that trolling about, as you have been, would be a good idea?

If you can't grasp, or at least, come to terms with, the fact that other people may have contrary views to your own, and that passions may be excited in the heat of debate, then you may need to review whether or not using an internet forum of this nature is a good idea.
There was a lot more to that thread than Kyoto. And then there were three more threads continuing on in the same manner.

I considered them trolls. When in Rome...

Or maybe they should review whether or not using an internet forum of this nature is a good idea.

The people who were most upset about the Northern Ireland and the Human Rights Abuse threads are for the most part the worst trolls on this forum.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 18:25   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: British police gone nuts

Quote:
I considered them trolls. When in Rome...
No. If you think that trolling is occuring, then you report your concerns to an admin or moderator. You do not engage in a campaign of counter-trolling, as that will lessen the likelihood that the mods will pay serious attention to your concerns, and also may result in you being banned yourself. (As has very nearly happened in your case.)

If there is an obvious and continuing concern amongst the users over the behaviour of certain poster(s), then action will be taken. 'Vigilantes' are not required.
Closed Thread