User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:54   #51
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the entire reason that I post on an online forum is because I believe that there are things about britain which need improving. I believe the upper class needs a voice. not for itself. but it seems to me that the middle class has control over everything. no doubt you think and act as you do in preservation of the voice of the working classes. (i am digressing)
Seems I must revalue my stance on a lot of things. It seems no newspapers in the UK is owned by rich folks (Robert Murdoch is just a lie, right?). The same problably goes for all the privatly owned tv-stations and radio-stations. Im sure they are owned by small shareholders representing the middle class or cooperatives based on trade unions and working class people.

I say we confiscate all the media, give it for free to the 10 richest people in the UK. And then they will use the media for the whole people. For the richer you are, the more unselfish are you. Thats how you got so rich. Long live the rich, unselfish people! All hail!

I appologize for critizing the rich. After all, they are the real victims.

Im sorry.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:57   #52
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
are you trying to say GD is biased ?

DEAR GOD NO!!
it never was this bad. this forum used to be a nice place. but attacks on the source, or even better on a guy who posts a link? thats just poor. if you replace the story by a story about human rights abuse in the USA, this thread could come from freerepulic.com and thats really a sorry state of affairs.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:03   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Seems I must revalue my stance on a lot of things.
god forbid.

but you might actually want to learn something.

(of course, holding your political beliefs is going to make it harder for you to see my kind. we don't fit your system you see. britain doesn't either: oh and a tip. Mr murdoch is australian.)
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:07   #54
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) If this were true then the only reputation harmed would be Amnesty International's.

2) It's silly to focus on relatively isolated breaches of human rights (horrific as they are), like a few people being detained without trial, while ignoring the large-scale ones which take place every day (drug laws, taxation, etc). But then, sometimes it can be harder to see things when they are right in front of you.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:17   #55
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Seems I must revalue my stance on a lot of things. It seems no newspapers in the UK is owned by rich folks (Robert Murdoch is just a lie, right?).
I suspect you are talking about different things. You are talking about the bourgeoisie - he is talking about the aristocracy (I presume).

Murdoch is no artistocrat, even ignoring (as noted) the fact he's an Aussie with American citizenship. My uncle worked for him once (he was fired in the Wapping print dispute) and said that on the various times he met him Murdoch reminded him of a tramp.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:23   #56
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I suspect you are talking about different things. You are talking about the bourgeoisie - he is talking about the aristocracy (I presume).
Well, Dante. I would still mock him just as much (if your right with your presumtion).
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:34   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, Dante. I would still mock him just as much (if your right with your presumtion).
why?
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:37   #58
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Seems I must revalue my stance on a lot of things. It seems no newspapers in the UK is owned by rich folks (Robert Murdoch is just a lie, right?)
Robert Murdoch is a lie, but Rupert Murdoch isn't.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:50   #59
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Similarly, if you posted (a good or bad) thread on the problems of George W Bush, do you think a sensible rebuttal would be "Well Tony Blair is a **** too!"? Because that's the sort of thing Texan might do as he very much fits what I was talking about in my first post.
I wouldn't do that. I like Blair.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:50   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which is worse: casting the first stone or returning fire.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:51   #61
Yahwe
I am.

since moses?

being wrong
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 00:51   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For more love find it here.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 01:10   #63
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
who by the way should not lose 4 blobs for posting a ****ing link
He should lose 4 blobs though for being a ****ing twat most of the time - which he was in this thread - thus people repping him down.
Btw i wasnt one of them since i need to spread rep around before i can give it to him again but no doubt he'll post another utterly absurd thread in the future i can neg rep him on
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 01:20   #64
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
A long, long time ago.*
But I can still remember.
Texan actually used to have as many as 3 or 4 green blobs.
I guess this shows just how many GDers are Britons

*yesterday
are you suggesting that he had a point?

look on t'other page, i suggest that the best thing that could happen to texan now would be for dda to cut his holiday short (but it is for his dear wife so how could he?)

nantoz.

think about this.

did you really want to suggest that texan has taken criticism because he dared to criticise britain?

think before you make a martyr of him.

or at least think about what you write.

(and do read my previous posts.)
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 03:13   #65
Yahwe
I am.

A buzzard took the monkey for a ride in the air
The monkey thought that everything was on the square
The buzzard tried to throw the monkey off his back
But the monkey grabbed his neck and said-- Now listen, Jack

Straighten up and fly right
Cool down, papa, don't you blow your top.
Ain't no use in divin'
What's the use in jivin'

The buzzard told the monkey "You're chokin' me"
Release your hold and I'll set you free
The monkey looked the buzzard right dead in the eye and said
Your story's touching but it sounds like a lie

Straighten up and stay right
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 03:14   #66
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
if you replace the story by a story about human rights abuse in the USA, this thread could come from freerepulic.com and thats really a sorry state of affairs.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 03:29   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
if you replace the story by a story about human rights abuse in the USA, this thread could come from freerepulic.com and thats really a sorry state of affairs.
a truly upsetting republic.

still

mayhap they shall improve. (it is awfully wrong to criticise america!)
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 06:13   #68
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
are you trying to say GD is biased ?

DEAR GOD NO!!
You will notice the people who attacked me in this thread and the thread about the police in Northern Ireland did not even bother to reply to my critical comments about Norway. I think that makes it fairly obvious that critical statements against the UK by Americans are not acceptable to many people on this forum.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 06:58   #69
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kind of off topic, but if I were mod I'd ban myself right now.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 07:57   #70
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

EDIT: oh and can't somebody just ban him? this is going to get worse before it gets better.
oh come on, there is something absolutely hilarious about someone using a Zimbabwe news source for information about Britain. If Texan was banned, where would we find such stupidity without having to actually look for it?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 08:56   #71
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
You will notice the people who attacked me in this thread and the thread about the police in Northern Ireland did not even bother to reply to my critical comments about Norway. I think that makes it fairly obvious that critical statements against the UK by Americans are not acceptable to many people on this forum.
That's because it's a shit post within someone elses thread and not your own shit thread.

Like I said earlier - I'm sure we'd be happy to talk about human rights abuses in Britain (of which there are plenty) if you'd started the thread off properly, but instead you tried to make out Britain are the worst in the world and that is BLATANTLY not true. By using an article from a zimbabwean newspaper just made it worse.
Your British Police thread was another example. If you're gonna post a thread and actually want a discussion about the topic then make a worthwhile initial post.

Imagine if anyone started a "AMERICA = EVIL" thread and used an Iranian source in the first post, it would get just as much abuse.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 09:19   #72
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
He should lose 4 blobs though for being a ****ing twat most of the time - which he was in this thread - thus people repping him down.
Btw i wasnt one of them since i need to spread rep around before i can give it to him again but no doubt he'll post another utterly absurd thread in the future i can neg rep him on
Texan used to be ok, he had strange views, but you could talk to him. he only started trolling after people around here went completly nuts.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:20   #73
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and for whoever neg repped me for that, I meant it in a "what have dogs and german have in common?", much like "why the hell did Yahwe say he didn't speak german". No insult there.
Die is German for 'the'.

MAybe you should watch the Simpsons, you might learn something.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 12:34   #74
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can people here not see that saying the UK is the worst human rights abuser in the world is just plain stupid?

Britain does have some serious problems in the regard but vo say it is the wost in the world is just crazy. Once we start electrocuting peoples testicles and ripping out their fingernails then this thread might move slightly closer to some kind of truth.

If omeone said that America was the worlds worst huma rights abusers it would be equally ridiculed as it is clearly not. It too has some serious problems but it is not the worst offender.

Now, if the thread had been about Britains human rights abuses then there could have been a reasonable discussion and most (if not all) Britons here would have agreed with the comment that e do have some human rights abuses.

the fact that the link is from Zimbawe just made this this sad thread pathetic.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 13:45   #75
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Hey! We've got a new perle!
I say we make him mod.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 14:48   #76
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

I'd still like to know why the original article was posted. This has not been address sufficiently by Texan himself, I feel.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 15:02   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Die also means "pass from physical life and lose all all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "They children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"" in English.

Was that not obvious enough?
really?

I honestly had no idea.

I genuinely assumed you were typing in German.

Please accept my sincere apology.
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 17:36   #78
Texan
Prince of Amber

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187347
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 18:07   #79
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
t'other